The Education Forum

A Strange Interaction; Scott Enyart is Writing a Book

Benjamin Cole

I call it one of the Rosetta Stones of the JFKA/RFK1A miasma. The Scott Enyart photo heist of 1996. 

The very short story is that Enyart, as a youth, had taken photos in the pantry where RFK1 was shot, before, during and in the immediate aftermath of the RFK1A.  The negatives were seized by the LAPD on the spot, and never seen by the public. The LAPD later said the photos had been destroyed. 

Decades later, in 1996, the negatives were discovered in State archives in Sacramento, having somehow eluded the LAPD fire bins.

A judge ordered the negatives sent by courier to a Los Angeles courtroom in 1996, where Scott Enyart was prosecuting a case against the City of LA and LAPD. 

The courier was robbed of the negatives at LAX. From his car, or that was said anyway. You can't make this stuff up. 

---30--

So, goaded by another EF-JFKA'er, recently I tried to reach Scott Enyart, and I found his Facebook page. 

I asked him briefly about the case and listed my e-mail address.

Enyart responded, but only in his Facebook page, and he asked, "Do you have some questions?"

So, I listed some questions, asking if knew any details of the theft, such as were the stolen negatives stored in the trunk of a sedan car, and what was the name of the courier service, was it the LAX police who investigated the theft, and so on. 

Enyart then blocked either me, or all non-friends, from his Facebook page, and did not send me an e-mail. Perhaps Enyart has had negative interactions, either with JFKA researchers, or state actors, in the past. 

Such is the fate of JFKA researchers. 

But, there is a silver lining, and maybe we will get some answers. 

Scott Enyart's Facebook page says he is writing a book.

Screen-Shot-2567-07-13-at-07-43-53.png

PS--Why I regard the Scott Enyart photo heist as a Rosetta Stone: 

There was a string of snuff jobs after the JFKA, to prevent information getting out, or true investigations into the JFKA. 

1. WC

2. The snuff job on Jim Garrison (1967)

3. The RFK1A (1968)

4. The RFK1A "investigation." 

5. The CIA snuff job of Nixon's demand to see the "Bay of Pigs" files-1972

6. The snuff job on Richard Sprague-HSCA (1976)

7. The Scott Enyart photo heist (1996). 

8. The snuff job on the JFK Records Act (2023-present). 

IMHO, only a domestic intel agencies with resources, staying power, and institutional memory could perp such a string of snuff jobs. 

That points to the US intel community. Not offshore actors such as Mossad or the French OAS, or splinter groups in the US, such as Nazis or white racists, or the LBJ mafia. 

I will do a separate post on this sometime, "60 Years of Snuff Jobs on the JFKA." 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

8 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

So the photos have been found? Hopefully they help shed some light on the assassination.

GD-

No, exactly the opposite. 

The lost Scott Enyart negatives were found in 1996, in CA state archives, having somehow escaped LAPD fire bins. 

Curiously, the state archives did not make photos from the negatives, but sent them by courier to a courtroom in L.A. 

The courier was waylaid, and the negatives stolen, and they have never been seen. 

24 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

GD-

No, exactly the opposite. 

The lost Scott Enyart negatives were found in 1996, in CA state archives, having somehow escaped LAPD fire bins. 

Curiously, the state archives did not make photos from the negatives, but sent them by courier to a courtroom in L.A. 

The courier was waylaid, and the negatives stolen, and they have never been seen. 

Ok, I thought his FB page says he is showing over 100+ new never before seen photos in a new book. I thought maybe these were the photos that had been stolen.

1 hour ago, Gerry Down said:

Ok, I thought his FB page says he is showing over 100+ new never before seen photos in a new book. I thought maybe these were the photos that had been stolen.

GD-

Yes, that is confusing. 

I deduce, in the moments after the RFK1A,  the LAPD told Enyart to produce all the negatives relative to the RFK1A, and being a 15-year-old boy, unaffiliated with any news organization, and in the emotion crush, Enyart complied, and gave the negative rolls he had snapped near and after the RK1A. 

He must have kept some other rolls, although I have some memory of Enyart getting back some photos, but no snaps of the pantry which he insists he did take---and given what happened in the Enyart photo-negative heist in 1996, I tend to believe Enyart. 

We will have to wait for the book, since evidently Enyart does not like talking to strangers.  

Glad you brought this up again.  Hopefully it doesn’t get relegated to the much less viewed RFKA forum because there are some of us that definitely have suspicions that the JFKA and RFKA are connected.

That said, I listened to this whole interview with Enyart on Blackops Radio a while back and he certainly is knowledgeable.  I just went back and skimmed through a portion of the interview for some of the highlights and if Enyart follows through with his book it could be very revealing.

1:03: Enyart says he has seen autopsy photos of RFK and in the photos there is a gun on the operating table that does not match the murder weapon, including a different serial number.

1:17: Enyart says the court clerks records from the 1996 trial are missing.

1:23: Enyart says he has a photo* of Sirhan standing in the crowd in front of Kennedy WITH HIS HAND ON THE SHOULDER OF A WOMAN IN A POLKA DOT DRESS.

*If this photo actually exists and he publishes it in his book, that would be groundbreaking.

12 hours ago, Mike Aitken said:

Glad you brought this up again.  Hopefully it doesn’t get relegated to the much less viewed RFKA forum because there are some of us that definitely have suspicions that the JFKA and RFKA are connected.

That said, I listened to this whole interview with Enyart on Blackops Radio a while back and he certainly is knowledgeable.  I just went back and skimmed through a portion of the interview for some of the highlights and if Enyart follows through with his book it could be very revealing.

1:03: Enyart says he has seen autopsy photos of RFK and in the photos there is a gun on the operating table that does not match the murder weapon, including a different serial number.

1:17: Enyart says the court clerks records from the 1996 trial are missing.

1:23: Enyart says he has a photo* of Sirhan standing in the crowd in front of Kennedy WITH HIS HAND ON THE SHOULDER OF A WOMAN IN A POLKA DOT DRESS.

*If this photo actually exists and he publishes it in his book, that would be groundbreaking.

Mike Aitken---

Thanks for your collegial comments, and the link to good ol' Len Osanic, who has been a true soldier of the JFKA/RFK1A research community for decades. There are many amazing segments in this interview, which I recommend to all. 

Like you, I strongly suspect the JFKA/RFK1A are connected...like Siamese twins are connected. 

That is some explosive stuff, including Enyart stating he has a photo of the polka-dot dress woman, with Sirhan touching her.  But tough question: If Enyart indeed has such a photo, for near 60 years...where is it? He kept it under wraps? 

Also fascinating: Enyart suggests there were several polka-dot dress women in the crowd. Well, of course, it could have been the fashion of the day. Or an intentional confusion-maker?

Side note: There may be a perception that talking about the RFK1A is "politicking," but jeez, the RFK1A happened, it is connected to the JFKA, and nothing said in the EF-JFKA is going to have an influence on the national election. RFK2 is fading at the polls, and is not going to win (I think RFK2 has been op-mocked but that is another story). 

BTW, news just in of an assassination attempt on Trump, he was bloodied in the neck-head area but evidently is unharmed.

The photos show a bloodied Trump defiantly fist-pumping after being shot, sure to please Trumpers and bring dread into the hearts of Biden-backers. 

Not to start any more conspiracy theories, but the reports are that the shooter is dead already. 

Dead men tell no tales. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

48 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Mike Aitken---

Thanks for your collegial comments, and the link to good ol' Len Osanic, who has been a true soldier of the JFKA/RFK1A research community for decades. There are any amazing segments in this interview, which I recommend to all. 

Like you, I strongly suspect the JFKA/RFK1A are connected...like Siamese twins are connected. 

That is some explosive stuff, including Enyart stating he has a photo of the polka-dot dress woman, with Sirhan touching her.  But tough question: If Enyart indeed has such a photo, for near 60 years...where is it? He kept it under wraps? 

Also fascinating: Enyart suggests there were several polka-dot dress women in the crowd. Well, of course, it could have been the fashion of the day. Or an intentional confusion-maker?

Side note: There may be a perception that talking about the RFK1A is "politicking," but jeez, the RFK1A happened, it is connected to the JFKA, and nothing said in the EF-JFKA is going to have an influence on the national election. RFK2 is fading at the polls, and is not going to win (I think RFK2 has been op-mocked but that is another story). 

BTW, news just in of an assassination attempt on Trump, he was bloodied in the neck-head area but evidently is unharmed.

The photos show a bloodied Trump defiantly fist-pumping after being shot, sure to please Trumpers and bring dread into the hearts of Biden-backers. 

Not to start any more conspiracy theories, but the reports are that the shooter is dead already. 

Dead men tell no tales. 

Thanks for trying to contact Enyart. I have been fascinated by the Enyart story for many years and then you revived it here. I would be surprised that any photo of a woman in a polka dot dress exists. I have also been following the news on the Trump assassination attempt and it appears the gunman fired from the roof of a building. If so, one of these days the Secret Service will get around to securing those areas too........

30 minutes ago, Nick Bartetzko said:

Thanks for trying to contact Enyart. I have been fascinated by the Enyart story for many years and then you revived it here. I would be surprised that any photo of a woman in a polka dot dress exists. I have also been following the news on the Trump assassination attempt and it appears the gunman fired from the roof of a building. If so, one of these days the Secret Service will get around to securing those areas too........

NB--

Thanks for your collegial comments. 

I have that question too: If Enyart has a photo on Sirhan with the polka-dot dress woman...where is it? 

If Enyart does not have such a photo..then, sadly, his credibility is going to take a big hit. 

Mr. Cole,

If the only Robert F Kennedy assassination was in 1968, why would it not be simply THE RFKA?

There has been no RFK2A, so the "1" is superfluous. 

Or do you also refer to the MLK1A? (Only one Martin Luther King was assassinated as well.)

If you don't, then using the term RFK1A is inconsistent at best.