The Education Forum

New Evidence Rifle Was Planted On TSBD 6th Floor

Gerry Down

• Gerry Down changed the title to New Evidence Rifle Was Planted On TSBD 6th Floor

I guess there are two ways you could look at this. 

1. One view is that the rifle was planted on the TSBD to frame Oswald and the rifle was planted on the Butler roof to frame Crooks.
  2. The other way to view it is that neither were Oswald nor Crooks were framed. In other words, in the same way there is a straight forward explanation for Oswalds rifle being on the TSBD 6th floor (he brought it in wrapped in a paper bag), there is a straight forward explanation for the above photo of what appears to be Crooks AR-15 rifle being so far away from Crooks body on the roof. I don't know what that explanation is for Crooks rifle yet, but i'm sure one will be provided in due course. 

6 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

1. One view is that the rifle was planted on the TSBD to frame Oswald and the rifle was planted on the Butler roof to frame Crooks.
  2. The other way to view it is that neither were Oswald nor Crooks were framed. In other words, in the same way there is a straight forward explanation for Oswalds rifle being on the TSBD 6th floor (he brought it in wrapped in a paper bag), there is a straight forward explanation for the above photo of what appears to be Crooks AR-15 rifle being so far away from Crooks body on the roof. I don't know what that explanation is for Crooks rifle yet, but i'm sure one will be provided in due course. 

You guess wrong,.

Hey Gerry, you ever figure out the definition of the verb -- "wedge"?

9 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

When securing the site, one of the first things to do is get the weapon away from the killer.  Yes, he was dead, but training is what it is I guess.

4 minutes ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

When securing the site, one of the first things to do is get the weapon away from the killer.  Yes, he was dead, but training is what it is I guess.

Why would officials move the rifle that far from his body and then retreat back down off the roof leaving the rifle there? If you've ever seen horror movies, the bad guy always comes back to life.

I guess they could have used a drone to move the rifle, but I would have thought the more straightforward way would be to approach the body with guns drawn and remove the rifle by hand.

When Crooks was shot in the head, requiring his body (which carried no ID) to be identified by DNA...it was a certainty that, unlike horror movies, he wasn't coming back to life. You may entertain that fantasy if you find it comforting, but it doesn't fit the details we know.

13 minutes ago, Mark Knight said:

When Crooks was shot in the head, requiring his body (which carried no ID) to be identified by DNA...it was a certainty that, unlike horror movies, he wasn't coming back to life. You may entertain that fantasy if you find it comforting, but it doesn't fit the details we know.

This thread has been moved to the political forum before there was any hint of politics being discussed on the thread.

It's obvious what's happening here. Any thread which suggests the registered Republican was framed for the assassination attempt must be hidden. The threads you are moving are not political, you're the one who is political.

50 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

Why would officials move the rifle that far from his body and then retreat back down off the roof leaving the rifle there? If you've ever seen horror movies, the bad guy always comes back to life.

I guess they could have used a drone to move the rifle, but I would have thought the more straightforward way would be to approach the body with guns drawn and remove the rifle by hand.

I can only guess that picture was taken after the intervention team secured and left the site, and before the tech and lab guys came in, out of sight is likely a guard standing by a ladder or so. Now, I have seen some bad taste altered pics already, nothing surprises me anymore.  For now I feel sorry for the kid´s parents and the victim´s relatives.