The Education Forum

Would a President Harris Open Up the JFK Records?

She will not, but I have been wrong about her before, so there is hope I guess...

No, and simply because : what´s there to win if she did do it?  Some votes she no longer needs (at that point).

Also, IF (a big IF that is) there is something really really really bad in those files, in a way that there is a lot to loose... That´s not what a new president is looking forward to.

Perhaps for a second term election, and MSM picks it up, she could promise it...., as has happened before with Trump (with no result, and most people didn´t care...).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, William Paris said:

The inner circle all knew about Biden’s decline.  One of the key reasons Harris is avoiding the press is to avoid being confronted with this issue

I agree. If the coup was to due to Biden going wobbly on Bibi, Harris owes Bibi big time. Harris will try to walk a tightrope between her base and the Lobby’s donors to her campaign. If Israel lets loose the dogs of war, Harris will have choose between her base and Israel. I predict she will choose Israel. It would be especially interesting if Iran launches it’s retaliation for the Hamas official’s assassination before the democrat’s convention where pro-Palestinian protestors are already poised to protest. The optics could look like 1968.

Bibi also owns Trump but the difference is that Trump, his base and his donors are all on the same page with regard to Israel.

Of course it’s possible that the stern rebuke attributed to Biden was just BS to placate the base but it does seem that relations between Netanyahu and Biden are strained.

I don’t know if the Hur revelation about Biden being an “elderly man with memory problems” fits into all this. Maybe there’s another motive for the replacement.

Harries owes SOMEONE big time for getting the slot without a primary challenge or a contested convention. She was more unpopular than Biden and now it’s as though she was sent down by jesus. Whoever that someone is, they are unlikely to press for release of the JFKA documents.

And THAT’S why the discussion is not off topic.

On 8/11/2024 at 8:15 AM, Kevin Balch said:

I agree. If the coup was to due to Biden going wobbly on Bibi, Harris owes Bibi big time. Harris will try to walk a tightrope between her base and the Lobby’s donors to her campaign. If Israel lets loose the dogs of war, Harris will have choose between her base and Israel. I predict she will choose Israel. It would be especially interesting if Iran launches it’s retaliation for the Hamas official’s assassination before the democrat’s convention where pro-Palestinian protestors are already poised to protest. The optics could look like 1968.

Bibi also owns Trump but the difference is that Trump, his base and his donors are all on the same page with regard to Israel.

Of course it’s possible that the stern rebuke attributed to Biden was just BS to placate the base but it does seem that relations between Netanyahu and Biden are strained.

I don’t know if the Hur revelation about Biden being an “elderly man with memory problems” fits into all this. Maybe there’s another motive for the replacement.

Harries owes SOMEONE big time for getting the slot without a primary challenge or a contested convention. She was more unpopular than Biden and now it’s as though she was sent down by jesus. Whoever that someone is, they are unlikely to press for release of the JFKA documents.

And THAT’S why the discussion is not off topic.

Shame on you!

Kamala Harris has been re-packaged, had the hagiographic mini-biopics done, and is wearing even better clothes than before. Some facials and she is ready. Who are you not to buy?

As for Harris being yet another Mossad tool...I guess they are ubiquitous in DC. Judging from what I read, including what I read in the EF-JFKA. 

Or should I call Washington, "Tel Aviv adjacent"?

PS--Do you ever wonder if anti-Semitic crackpots might be obsessed with Jews and Israelis? 

On 8/10/2024 at 3:13 PM, William Paris said:

The inner circle all knew about Biden’s decline.

And Trump's inner circle all know about his decline.  That's a more pertinent fact now, ain't it?

On 8/10/2024 at 3:13 PM, William Paris said:

One of the key reasons Harris is avoiding the press is to avoid being confronted with this issue

I don't buy it.  The mythical "liberal media" was anti-Clinton in '16 and anti-Biden in '24.  They routinely give Trump a pass for transgressions they'd never let a Democrat forget.

Harris is smart to ride the wave thru the convention, then sit down with the Corporate Media.

On 8/10/2024 at 6:15 PM, Kevin Balch said:

I agree. If the coup was to due to Biden going wobbly on Bibi, Harris owes Bibi big time.

Pelosi went wobbly on Biden.  Bibi had nothing to do with it.

5 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Screen-Shot-2567-08-14-at-21-06-36.png

I believe this woman will open up the JFK Records, and lead America to greatness.

It is "Her Moment"! 

TIME magazine say so, and that is good enough for me. 

Is that really the cover of Time magazine?

I think Harris reversed her support for a fracking ban because of the gaslighting her campaign requires.

12 minutes ago, Kevin Balch said:

Is that really the cover of Time magazine?

I think Harris reversed her support for a fracking ban because of the gaslighting her campaign requires.

Or maybe she wants to win Pennsylvania.

12 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I believe this woman will open up the JFK Records, and lead America to greatness.

It is "Her Moment"! 

Let´s hope so.

I have seen registrations going up.  But a lot of young people have to do so, getting them there is not easy.  Don´t know if there´s enough time left. She needs to do what young people do, and go where they go, a lot and in a hurry, that is.

20 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

It is "Her Moment"! 

I call it 5 - 1 against.  I'd love to be wrong.