The Education Forum

Did JFK's Inflammatory Orange Bowl Speech and Promises Trigger the JFKA?

Benjamin Cole

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Robert Morrow said:

Mayor Earl Cabell, Democrat, ran for Congress in 1964 and defeated hard right Republican Bruce Alger. Congressman Cabell became a reliable tool of Lyndon Johnson when he served in Congress from 1965-1973.

Earle Cabell - Wikipedia

The CIA asset as Mayor of Dallas in 1963 and before.  Brother of General Charles Cabell of the CIA, fired by JFK after the Bay of Pigs.  

4 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

RM--

This is the agonizing part of the JFKA.

As there is no concrete evidence of LHO's co-conspirators, multiple leads can go in several directions...and have been fleshed out by reasonable people. 

Larry Hancock's SWHT shows some level of pre-JFKA foreknowledge, almost always among people connected to the JMWave CIA Station, Cuban exiles, and related mercs. That is about as concrete as it gets. 

I disagree with your explanation of the JFKA, as I do not see the LBJ mafia having the resources to perp the siamese-twin RFK1A, or the Scott Enyart photo heist of 1996. 

IMHO, only US intel has the institutional memory and resources to perp those related events. 

BTW, this does not necessarily mean CIA. John Newman has been dropping hints the US Army intel was involved in the JFKA. 

I disagree with the somewhat Olympian Vincent Salandria approach, that we have already divined that globalist elites perped the JFKA, and now we must explain the why and the consequences. 

It is amazing how many in the EF-JFKA can divine the Truth. I seem to lack the knack. 

Ben, we can "agree to disagree" on many aspects of the JFK assassination. That is fine. I am on Education Forum to learn from others and, occasionally, teach someone something.

Lyndon Johnson, who was in a documented war with the Kennedys in November of 1963, was deeply tied in to both military and intelligence. LBJ was one of the earliest congressional "overseers" of the newly created CIA. And by "overseer" I mean his attitude was "Boys, do whatever you want."

There was probably no one in Congress more tied into the military-industrial complex than Lyndon Johnson was as Democratic Majority Leader. LBJ made a lot of money taking very large cash payments from people who wanted to participate in the government contracting gravy train.

That is why his net worth was $25 million in 1963-1964 which is about $250 million in 2024 dollars.

I do think anti-Castro Cubans were involved in the JFK assassination because I think Gen. Edward Lansdale, who ran Operation Mongoose was involved, and "Dark Complected Man" also known as "Radio Man" seems like a military beret orientated man and a fellow named Bernardo De Torres divebombed into the 1967 Jim Garrison investigation in New Orleans and did everything he could to mislead Garrison and destroy his investigation into who killed JFK.

Lyndon Johnson and his deep, deep CIA/military connections. LBJ was their "go to guy" in Congress for enormous amounts of funding. See George Michael Evica’s commentary on LBJ.

Lyndon Johnson, since the early 1950's, was one of a handful of senators/congressmen giving congressional oversight over the newly created CIA.

Also, Lyndon Johnson and his aide Walter Jenkins had "Q clearance" for atomic and nuclear material related matters. That was the highest clearance given at that time and it was the equivalent of what President Eisenhower himself had. In other words, LBJ and Walter Jenkins had access to *everything* relating to nuclear/atomic matters. My source for this was someone who worked for Lyndon Johnson from 1957 to 1961: James C.C. Williams, also known as “Jim Williams.”

Q clearance:
http://en.wikipedia....iki/Q_clearance

Additionally, during the 1950's, there was no more powerful figure in Congress who was an advocate for CIA/military spending than Lyndon Johnson. By the late 1950's, the Democratic Senate Majority Leader Lyndon Johnson was wielding power in Washington, DC that was not much less than President Dwight Eisenhower.

Lyndon Johnson during these times was establishing deep CIA/military ties that paid off in spades for him during the JFK assassination. Here is a passage that illustrates LBJ's associations at the highest levels with CIA/military. LBJ was their congressional "go to guy" for enormous amounts of money including black budget intelligence funding.

[George Michael Evica, A Certain Arrogance: U.S. Intelligence’s Manipulation of Religious Groups and Individuals in Two World Wars and the Cold War and the Sacrificing of Lee Harvey Oswald, p.215]

When Senator Lyndon B. Johnson became chair of the Committee on Aeronautical and Space Science, the Texas powerbroker had been able to wear two significant military/intelligence hats, chairing both the Senate Preparedness Subcommittee and Aeronautical and Space Science. In 1959 and then in 1960 during Senate hearings called "Missiles, Space, and Other Major Defense Matters," Johnson gave a splendid "I'm shocked" response to testimony from the Bureau of the Budget, the Joint Chiefs, and from a raft of "military experts." Even Eisenhower's Secretary of Defense cooperated with Senator Johnson in establishing the fictional but crucial "missile gap." A typical LBJ topic- how big was his "missile" opposed to anyone else's- had been established (despite its military fiction), and, given LBJ's enthusiastic support, it became a major political argument in the JFK/LBJ presidential campaign, an issue often mistakenly attributed to John F. Kennedy himself.

LBJ, the Bureau of the Budget, and Funding the CIA and the Pentagon

Having for several years tanked in every encounter with the Pentagon, the Bureau of the Budget took another dive during the 1960 LBJ Senate hearings as the Bureau wore the somber colors of Eisenhower's "administrative failures." Senator Johnson was able to generate "a litany of military requests" that became, in fact, a Defense Department "shopping list." Throughout the Eisenhower Administration, Senator Johnson was the crucial ally of the military/intelligence coalition as it collected its funding from inside the Pentagon budget, especially after the heavily publicized threats of Soviet space and missile programs. The softest entry for the U.S. intelligence's black budget operations then became the hot areas of "air" and "space," specifically through the U.S. Air Force's programs in research and development, and then through NASA, hence Johnson's 1959-1960 Senatorial pressure on the Eisenhower White House that was topped by his 1960 Senate hearings.

What followed were the "research and analysis" contracts (with their significance intelligence dimensions) for aircraft and space companies and think tank/development corporations funded by the Pentagon, all of them ostensibly working for the Air Force and the U.S. "aerospace" program. For LBJ and Texas, following his collaboration with the USAF, aerospace research and development (both in the government and business), the Budget Bureau, and with covert intelligence operations hidden inside persistent Pentagon funding appeals, the payoff was staggering: "As President, [LBJ] .... helped engineer the greatest Pentagon raid on the [U.S.] treasury since World War II. Among other results was a gigantic defense-industry boom for his home state, Texas."

Johnson had elected to join the Budget Bureau/Pentagon/black budget intelligence team in the early 1950's, collecting Senatorial power and privilege; then as Vice President he acquired more potency for U.S. space and missile programs, the only areas that really mattered to him and Texas, until he "rode the tiger of military [and covert intelligence] spending into the White House ...[and] it rode him out."

UNQUOTE

[George Michael Evica, A Certain Arrogance: U.S. Intelligence’s Manipulation of Religious Groups and Individuals in Two World Wars and the Cold War and the Sacrificing of Lee Harvey Oswald, p.215]

10 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

If you say you read it (the link below), and you say you understand it, I will take you at your word, and will not challenge your reading comprehension. 

This is not grade school.  You are not the teacher.  Your interpretation of my reading comprehension skills means absolutely less than nothing to me.

RM--

This is the agonizing part of the JFKA.

As there is no concrete evidence of LHO's co-conspirators, multiple leads can go in several directions...and have been fleshed out by reasonable people. 

Larry Hancock's SWHT shows some level of pre-JFKA foreknowledge, almost always among people connected to the JMWave CIA Station, Cuban exiles, and related mercs. That is about as concrete as it gets. 

I disagree with your explanation of the JFKA, as I do not see the LBJ mafia having the resources to perp the siamese-twin RFK1A, or the Scott Enyart photo heist of 1996. 

IMHO, only US intel has the institutional memory and resources to perp those related events. 

BTW, this does not necessarily mean CIA. John Newman has been dropping hints the US Army intel was involved in the JFKA. 

I disagree with the somewhat Olympian Vincent Salandria approach, that we have already divined that globalist elites perped the JFKA, and now we must explain the why and the consequences. 

It is amazing how many in the EF-JFKA can divine the Truth. I seem to lack the knack. 

Ben - I understand you disagree with me on this - there are many reasons I believe LBJ murdered JFK. In 2013 I met Dallas resident Jan Amos (now deceased) who told me that in 1969 Air Force General Joseph J. Cappucci told her and her husband Col. Bill Amos that LBJ murdered JFK.

Gen. Cappucci was a very high-level member of the intelligence community from his position as the HEAD OF AIR FORCE COUNTERINTELLIGENCE. Jan Amos told me Cappucci was, of course, friends with FBI chief J. Edgar Hoover.

Cappucci did not say "John Martino and friends" murdered JFK. He did not say William King Harvey murdered JFK or David Morales or Allen Dulles or James Angleton. Gen. Cappucci, then the head of Air Force Counterintelligence, said LBJ murdered JFK, which is exactly what Jackie Kennedy, Evelyn Lincoln and Kenny O'Donnell were thinking as they sat on Air Force One for the ride back from Dallas with LBJ in command as he pounded one Cutty Sark after another. Air Force Steward said LBJ drank about 1/2 of a fifth of Cutty Sark on the ride back from Dallas.

In 1969 Air Force General Joseph J. Cappucci told military friends Col. Bill Amos and Jan Amos that Lyndon Johnson killed JFK

Bio on Cappucci - http://www.af.mil/AboutUs/Biographies/Display/tabid/225/Article/107495/brigadier-general-joseph-j-cappucci.aspx

On 11/21/2013 (the day before the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination) in Dallas while standing in Dealey Plaza, I met an 84 year old Dallas woman named Jan Amos. Her husband was Col. Bill Amos and he was assigned to Air Force intelligence in the 1960's.

In 1969, several months after Ted Kennedy-Chappaquidick incident, the topic of the Kennedys came up among her social group over drinks. Needless to say her social group of Air Force men and their wives pretty much hated the Kennedys.

At this point Gen. Joseph J. Cappucci, a man very high up in Air Force counter-intelligence and a man who had a personal friendship with J. Edgar Hoover said that Lyndon Johnson had murdered John Kennedy.

That was the first that Jan had heard that bit of blockbuster information.

After the intimate party had broken up, probably from the Hilton in Rome, Italy, Col. Bill Amos told his wife Jan Amos "Jan, you are never to repeat a word that Gen. Capucci spoke."

Gen. Cappucci had clearly indicted Lyndon Johnson for the JFK assassination and said that his close personal friend J. Edgar Hoover had confirmed this to him.

I am getting Jan to more fully write this up and I want to get her on video. Also, she has another military wife, alive today in 2014, who is also a valuable source.

If you want more info on Brigadier General Joseph J. Cappucci, please google him. A lot comes up; he was high level Air Force intelligence and not a bit player.

Gen. Joseph J. Cappucci, the head of Air Force counterintelligence & a close friend of FBI J. Edgar Hoover, told Jan Amos and her husband Col. William Henry Amos, that Lyndon Johnson killed JFK. Cappucci was the direct superior to Col. William Henry Amos. Cappucci made these comments after a party at the Hilton Hotel in Rome in 1969.

Go to the 6 minute mark of Robert Morrow’s July 31, 2014 interview with Jan Amos at her condominium in Dallas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CetTAKiGY1Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVIaxNX3WRU&list=UUvhfKIv7hWWdcdB5iUChjvA

[Robert Morrow still has a copy of this interview even if it is not on YouTube.]

Gen. Joseph Cappucci was very close to FBI director J. Edgar Hoover who in turn was very close to Lyndon Johnson. Col. Bill Amos was the bright star working directly under Cappucci at that time, but he was an alcoholic and later had to leave the military.

After Cappucci made these comments indicting LBJ for JFK’s murder, on the way home Col. William Henry Amos told his wife Jan Amos to never utter a word of what she had heard. Cappucci said “No wonder Lyndon Johnson had JFK killed” and he said this after the topic of Ted Kennedy and Chappaquiddick had come up. Mary Jo Kopechne, a passenger of Sen. Ted Kennedy, had drowned at Chappaquiddick on July 18, 1969.

Additionally, Jan Amos reveals that in 1964 President LBJ gave a direct order to the military to seize and destroy all copies of “A Texan Looks at Lyndon: A Study in Illegitimate Power” by J. Evetts Haley on military bases and commissaries nationwide. Col. Amos was given direct orders by his superiors to incinerate every single copy of this book which correctly implied that LBJ was murdering people to cover up the Billie Sol Estes LBJ-kickback scandal of the early 1960’s. Col. William Amos told his wife Jan that LBJ was the rudest and most uncouth bastard he had ever been around or worked for.

Jan Amos later moved back to Dallas and worked in high end clothing retail where she became friends and a personal shopper for the wives of the social elite of Dallas. She knew the Murchison and Perot families and numerous prominent Dallas families.

1) Go to the 6 minute mark of Robert Morrow’s July 31, 2014 interview with Jan Amos at her condominium in Dallas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVIaxNX3WRU&list=UUvhfKIv7hWWdcdB5iUChjvA

2) http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21162

3) http://www.af.mil/AboutUs/Biographies/Display/tabid/225/Article/107495/brigadier-general-joseph-j-cappucci.aspx

BRIGADIER GENERAL JOSEPH J. CAPPUCCI

Retired   September 01,1974     Died  June 10,1992

Share on facebook 1 More Sharing Services 1 Share on twitter 1

PRINT | E-MAIL

DOWNLOAD HI-RES

Brig. Gen. Joseph J. Cappucci is director of defense investigative service, Office of the Secretary of Defense.

General Cappucci was born in Bridgeport, Conn., in 1913. He attended elementary and high schools in that city. He graduated from the University of Wyoming and received his commission as a second lieutenant, Army Air Corps Reserve, from the Reserve Officers Training Corps program in June 1935.

General Cappucci entered active military duty in October 1940 with initial assignment at Westover Air Base, Mass. In May 1942 he attended the Command and General Staff School, Fort Leavenworth, Kan., upon completion of which, he was transferred to the European Theater of Operations and placed on special duty with the British Intelligence Service. After his return to the United States in 1944, he performed duties as a counterintelligence and intelligence officer with the Army Air Corps until July 1946, when he was placed on detached service to the Central Intelligence Agency. He was integrated into the Regular Air Force in 1946 and in May 1947 he was transferred from the Central Intelligence Agency to the Directorate of Intelligence, U.S. Air Force.

He was assigned to the Counterintelligence Division, Directorate of Special Investigations, in August 1948 when the Office of Special Investigations was activated. In January 1952 he was transferred to the Directorate of Special Investigations, U.S. Air Forces in Europe, and served as chief, Counterintelligence Division. While in USAFE, he was a member of various intelligence boards in Germany, France and other areas in USAFE, and was responsible for putting into effect a counterintelligence program throughout all USAFE areas of interest. General Cappucci was awarded the Legion of Merit by the Commander in Chief, USAFE, for his outstanding performance of duty during this period of service.

Upon his return to the United States in August 1955, he was assigned to the Counterintelligence Division, Directorate of Special Investigations, U.S. Air Force. In August 1958 he was assigned as commander, OSI District 13, Offutt Air Force Base, Neb., and held this position until February 1961, when he was assigned as director of special investigations, Pacific Air Forces. General Cappucci was awarded another Legion of Merit by the commander in chief, PACAF, for outstanding service as director of special investigations, PACAF.

He was transferred to the Office of The Inspector General, U.S. Air Force, in January 1964 and assumed the duties of deputy director of special investigations for operations in the Directorate of Special Investigations. He was appointed director of special investigations, and commander, 1005th Special Investigations Group in June 1964, which at that time was a worldwide, centrally directed organization.

General Cappucci retired Aug. 31, 1967, and was recalled to active duty Sept. l, 1967,to again serve as director of special investigations and commander of the 1005th Special Investigations Group. He was awarded two Distinguished Service medals for exceptionally meritorious service in a duty of great responsibility as director of special investigations. On Dec. 31, 1971 the Air Force Office of Special Investigations was created as a separate operating agency. General Cappucci retained his position as director of special investigations while also becoming Commander, AFOSI. At that time, the 1005th Special Investigations Group was disestablished.

In April 1972 General Cappucci was appointed director of Defense Investigative Service, Office of the Secretary of Defense.

Besides the Command and General Staff School, he also has attended the U.S. Air Force Special Investigations School, British Secret Intelligence School, Air Intelligence School, Radar Observer Intelligence School and the Airborne School, and holds the ratings of parachutist and gliderman.

In addition to the United States military decorations, he has been awarded the National Order of Vietnam in grade of Knight; Vietnamese Medal of Honor, 1st Class; Vietnamese Air Service Honor Medal; Philippine Legion of Honor; Philippine Legion of Honor (Commander); Most Exalted Order of White Elephant (2d Class-Knight Commander) (Thailand); Republic of Vietnam Air Force Distinguished Service Order (First Class); the Special Cravat of the Order of Cloud and Banner - Republic of China; Republic of China Police Medal; and the Order of National Security Merit Cheon-Su Medal, Republic of China.

He was promoted to the temporary grade of brigadier general effective June 1, 1965, with date of rank May 22, 1965.

(Current as of April 15, 1972)

Edited by Robert Morrow

16 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

The CIA asset as Mayor of Dallas in 1963 and before.  Brother of General Charles Cabell of the CIA, fired by JFK after the Bay of Pigs.  

Robert Morrow 2015 interview with the son of Gen. Charles Cabell, who JFK fired from the CIA and who was the brother of Dallas mayor Earl Cabell (who was also a CIA asset)

Robert Morrow:

June 3, 2015 - just had a talk with the 78-year-old son of Gen. Charles Cabell, Charles P. Cabell, Jr. Very nice guy. Just ordered his dad's book an autobiography A Man of Intelligence: Memoirs of War, Peace and the CIA” published in 1997.

He let me ask any question and was not defensive. He said his father  Gen. Charles Cabell was "close-mouthed" about the JFK assassination. "Close-mouthed" post JFK assassination is a bit different than this (from Vince Palamara’s blog):

UNQUOTE

Vince Palamara:

"President Kennedy asked for Cabell’s resignation and the general was subsequently replaced on February 1, 1962, as the C.I.A.s deputy director. General Cabell’s subsequent hatred of John Kennedy became an open secret in Washington. He would later return to the Pentagon, after being relieved of his position at the CIA by JFK, where he would describe the President as a “traitor”. Cabell never forgave the President, and criticized him publicly and often. On one such occasion in 1962, he was introduced to the Foreign Policy Association of New Orleans by Clay Shaw.The Washington Post revealed in 1973 that New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison was preparing as late as March 1971 to accuse Charles Cabell of conspiracy in the Kennedy assassination."

UNQUOTE

Internet Wayback Machine - http://web.archive.org/web/20140205225557/http://vincepalamara.com/2014/02/05/cias-charles-cabell-brother-of-the-mayor-of-dallas-earle-cabell-if-looks-could-kill/

6 minutes ago, Robert Morrow said:

Robert Morrow 2015 interview with the son of Gen. Charles Cabell, who JFK fired from the CIA and who was the brother of Dallas mayor Earl Cabell (who was also a CIA asset)

Robert Morrow:

June 3, 2015 - just had a talk with the 78-year-old son of Gen. Charles Cabell, Charles P. Cabell, Jr. Very nice guy. Just ordered his dad's book an autobiography A Man of Intelligence: Memoirs of War, Peace and the CIA” published in 1997.

He let me ask any question and was not defensive. He said his father  Gen. Charles Cabell was "close-mouthed" about the JFK assassination. "Close-mouthed" post JFK assassination is a bit different than this (from Vince Palamara’s blog):

UNQUOTE

Vince Palamara:

"President Kennedy asked for Cabell’s resignation and the general was subsequently replaced on February 1, 1962, as the C.I.A.s deputy director. General Cabell’s subsequent hatred of John Kennedy became an open secret in Washington. He would later return to the Pentagon, after being relieved of his position at the CIA by JFK, where he would describe the President as a “traitor”. Cabell never forgave the President, and criticized him publicly and often. On one such occasion in 1962, he was introduced to the Foreign Policy Association of New Orleans by Clay Shaw.The Washington Post revealed in 1973 that New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison was preparing as late as March 1971 to accuse Charles Cabell of conspiracy in the Kennedy assassination."

UNQUOTE

Internet Wayback Machine - http://web.archive.org/web/20140205225557/http://vincepalamara.com/2014/02/05/cias-charles-cabell-brother-of-the-mayor-of-dallas-earle-cabell-if-looks-could-kill/

So, do you think Charles might have been motivated to assist his former boss Dulles in the assassination of JFK in his hometown of Dallas?  Could Allen have persuaded him to influence his brother the Mayor in facilitating the cooperation of important contacts in the Dallas Police Department or elsewhere?

Just now, Ron Bulman said:

So, do you think Charles might have been motivated to assist his former boss Dulles in the assassination of JFK in his hometown of Dallas?  Could Allen have persuaded him to influence his brother the Mayor in facilitating the cooperation of important contacts in the Dallas Police Department or elsewhere?

I don't, at this point, think Allen Dulles orchestrated the JFK assassination. I think that people very close to Allen Dulles did (people in the Air Force, think Gen. Edward Lansdale) and these people were being used by Lyndon Johnson, D.H. Byrd, Ed Clark and perhaps other LBJ-related Texas power brokers (oh maybe thinking of George Brown of Kellogg, Brown and Root, a subsidiary of Halliburton in 1963. George Brown was also a CIA asset.)

Was Gen. Charles Cabell involved in killing JFK? He was so hateful towards JFK and he was "close mouthed" about the JFK assassination afterwards so he either murdered JFK OR knew very well who in U.S. intelligence did it. I think Gen. Cabell knew what was going to happen and was okay with it.

The rich Texas powerbrokers around LBJ, think D.H. Byrd, all had close ties to the political leaders of Dallas because the political leaders of Dallas were their puppets from A to Z.

I used to think H.L. Hunt was involved in the JFK assassination, but now I think more LBJ-Lansdale-D.H. Byrd-David Atlee Phillips- maybe Charles Cabell.

This is why Sean Fetter's book is so important - it focuses on the role of the Air Force in the JFK assassination.

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

This is not grade school.  You are not the teacher.  Your interpretation of my reading comprehension skills means absolutely less than nothing to me.

That's fine. 

What is your take on this (see below):

It strikes me that it was LBJ who ended JFK's war on Cuba---a war that persisted through JFK's Presidency, and ended only with the JFKA.  

i have provided you with a link so that you can read in context.  

https://nsarchive.gwu.edu/briefing-book/cuba/2019-10-03/kennedy-cuba-operation-mongoose

By June 8 Desmond FitzGerald had converted the April draft plan into an integrated action program. It would be approved. Money would be given to Manuel Artime for a new brigade project. A certain number of actual raids were carried out. The White House expressed satisfaction with some in August, and frustration with others in September, when leaks again bedeviled action. Just days before his murder, President Kennedy met with CIA officers to review the Cuba operation and approve the next batch of targets. On December 19 the secret warriors had their first meeting with President Lyndon Baines Johnson on Cuba operations. LBJ opined that sabotage missions with less than a 50 percent chance of success should be cancelled. From May 1964 on, Johnson progressively cut back the Cuba enterprise.

Edited by Benjamin Cole

1 hour ago, Robert Morrow said:

I don't, at this point, think Allen Dulles orchestrated the JFK assassination. I think that people very close to Allen Dulles did (people in the Air Force, think Gen. Edward Lansdale) and these people were being used by Lyndon Johnson, D.H. Byrd, Ed Clark and perhaps other LBJ-related Texas power brokers (oh maybe thinking of George Brown of Kellogg, Brown and Root, a subsidiary of Halliburton in 1963. George Brown was also a CIA asset.)

Was Gen. Charles Cabell involved in killing JFK? He was so hateful towards JFK and he was "close mouthed" about the JFK assassination afterwards so he either murdered JFK OR knew very well who in U.S. intelligence did it. I think Gen. Cabell knew what was going to happen and was okay with it.

The rich Texas powerbrokers around LBJ, think D.H. Byrd, all had close ties to the political leaders of Dallas because the political leaders of Dallas were their puppets from A to Z.

I used to think H.L. Hunt was involved in the JFK assassination, but now I think more LBJ-Lansdale-D.H. Byrd-David Atlee Phillips- maybe Charles Cabell.

This is why Sean Fetter's book is so important - it focuses on the role of the Air Force in the JFK assassination.

Well, then, back on topic, I gather you think JFK's bellicose, inflammatory Orange Bowl speech in Dec. 1962, vowing regime change in Havana, and promising to dispatch the BoP brigade to supplant Castro--did not play a role in the JFKA? 

That is to say, LBJ didn't much care one way or the other about about JFK's demagoguery? 

Interestingly, it was LBJ who shut down the Kennedy Administration's war on Cuba...and expanded the war on Vietnam, big-time. 

Well, then, back on topic, I gather you think JFK's bellicose, inflammatory Orange Bowl speech in Dec. 1962, vowing regime change in Havana, and promising to dispatch the BoP brigade to supplant Castro--did not play a role in the JFKA? 

That is to say, LBJ didn't much care one way or the other about about JFK's demagoguery? 

Interestingly, it was LBJ who shut down the Kennedy Administration's war on Cuba...and expanded the war on Vietnam, big-time. 

Geez... Some guys are slow learners.

What did JFK and Khruschev discuss about a U.S. invasion of Cuba in October of 1962, Ben?

Any clue?

38 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Geez... Some guys are slow learners.

What did JFK and Khruschev discuss about a U.S. invasion of Cuba in October of 1962, Ben?

Any clue?

Everyone knows there was the transactional missile deal, and an agreement by the Kennedy Administration not to invade Cuba.

Judging from his Orange Bowl speech in Dec. 1962, JFK did not feel honor bound by whatever deal he made with Moscow. 

The record shows JFK pursued anti-Castro measures, and kinetic ones, right up until Dallas. 

Try reading this:

https://nsarchive.gwu.edu/briefing-book/cuba/2019-10-03/kennedy-cuba-operation-mongoose

12 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I think Gen. Edward Lansdale used angry Operation Mongoose operatives (angry over Cuban policy) as part of the actual field team to kill JFK. But these men, the shooters, were not at the top of the pyramid of the JFK assassination.

In my "opinion" the peak of the pyramid was Lyndon Johnson.

LBJ did not shut down anti-Castro operations. I had one top anti-Castro Cuban tell me in summer, 2013 that LBJ "was a very nice man" and what that means is he let them continue operations against Castro.

It was not until Richard Nixon came into the presidency in January, 1969 that the anti-Castro Cubans operations were shut down by the U.S. government.

2 hours ago, Robert Morrow said:

I think Gen. Edward Lansdale used angry Operation Mongoose operatives (angry over Cuban policy) as part of the actual field team to kill JFK. But these men, the shooters, were not at the top of the pyramid of the JFK assassination.

In my "opinion" the peak of the pyramid was Lyndon Johnson.

LBJ did not shut down anti-Castro operations. I had one top anti-Castro Cuban tell me in summer, 2013 that LBJ "was a very nice man" and what that means is he let them continue operations against Castro.

It was not until Richard Nixon came into the presidency in January, 1969 that the anti-Castro Cubans operations were shut down by the U.S. government.

I will make a post soon that LBJ pretty much shut down anti-Castro operations. Stay tuned.

5 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I will make a post soon that LBJ pretty much shut down anti-Castro operations. Stay tuned.

I don't know the full significance or truth of the following, but here is a data point:

Frank Sturgis, aka Frank Fiorini, who also claimed to have shot JFK, was set up in charge of 3,000 Cuban exiles in 1965, according to Julion Constanzo

Author Scott Kaiser says LBJ personally appointed Constanzo #1 and Frank Sturgis #2 as leaders of this anti-Castro Cuban exile group.

“A CIA report published information acquired in Miami in mid-July 1965, concerning the continuing involvement of Isadore Irving Davidson in the recruitment of Cuba exiles to go to the Dominican Republic as part of the Organization of American States (OAS) Force, and the plans of Cuban exiles hoping to recover Cuban exile Julio Aton Constanzo Palau, Davidson was acting on “orders from President Lyndon Johnson” and Johnson had asked Constanzo to increase the number of Cubans to as many as possible.       

Constanzo claimed he was working with President Johnson, and that he appointed Frank Fiorini in charge of about 3,000 men, and their goal was to set up a “Government in Exile.”

[Scott Kaiser, Edwin Kaiser’s Covert Life: and His Little Black Book Linking Cuba, Watergate & the JFK Assassination, p. 39]