The Education Forum

LHO, his general character, not exactly a lone nut...

18 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

And Walker shouted it from the rooftops for the rest of his days. But as he told it, he found out it was Oswald from someone inside DP shortly after the incident himself. Of course his public rants only began after Nov 22. I don’t recall Walker recounting any of this until after the National Zeitung article a week later. The question lingers - who called who? Did Walker call the German newspaper or did they call him? Even more importantly, who told who that Oswald was the potshot dude? If there was evidence of Walker knowing who shot at him dating to before Nov 22 then we’d have an answer. But we don’t, so I think we should remain open to the possibility that the editor of National Zeitung originated the story. We don’t even know whether this explosive new info on Walker’s shooter was revealed between the Nov 23rd phone call and the Nov 29th publication. That’s 6 days - lots of time for responsible parties to take control of the news cycle. I’d welcome info showing that Walker talked about Oswald before Nov 22, or even in the week following. 

We know there are 2 foreign sources saying Muench called Walker (or vice versa, there was contact  according the source). And Walker informing Muench on LGO. Muench also informed Frey.

Now, I was only trying to say the extreme right used it as propaganda (both Walker and the German paper).  Who had the idea first, I don´t know, anyway according these sources that was between 11/23 and 11/29.  

Next we have Marina saying it to the FBI only on 12/3. 

I have not seen any ref to Walker stating any of this prior to 11/23.  But that would be very interesting of course

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11938#relPageId=1&search=Walker_AND zeitung AND frey

Edited by Jean Ceulemans

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

Next we have Marina saying it to the FBI only on 12/3. 

This is my point Jean.

The only person who knew for sure that Lee was the shooter at Walker was Marina.

And for self-preservation reasons she did not volunteer anything about this to her questioners until 12/3.

Marina did not share what she knew of Lee doing this to Ruth Paine. Marina did not share this with anyone. So it wasn't Ruth Paine that ratted Lee out.

George De Mohrenschildt made a remarkably prescient comment to Lee Oswald asking him if it wasn't him that took a potshot at Walker when George De M and his wife Jeanne were shown Oswald scoped rifle in the closet of Lee and Marina's apartment upon the De M's visiting them soon after the shooting date of April 10th, 1963.

George De M claimed in his Warren Commission testimony he blurted this incredibly accurate psychic hit on Lee's guilt as the Walker shooter as a "joke."

Common sense tells you however that just the fact George De M thought Oswald was capable of the Walker hit says so much more in regards to George De M knowing more than he ever revealed in the matter imo.

Still, would George De M have contacted the DPD or local FBI to tell them of Lee's possible involvement with the Walker shooting? Imo - no.

And if the Dallas Police suspected Oswald of this shooting at a nationally well known figure such as Walker not long after the shooting...one must question why they didn't do such basic investigatory work on this lead such as checking Oswald's ownership of a rifle, his activities such as speaking to groups about his extreme left political beliefs and whether they indicated a threat toward someone of Walker's extreme right views and promotions, perhaps even questioning the few people who knew and spoke to Oswald such as Michael Paine and Ruth Paine, etc., etc.

So, how did this reporter who shouted out to Curry on 11, 23, 1963 the question of Lee Oswald being a possible suspect in the Walker shooting know about any connection of Lee Oswald to the Walker shooting?

Where did this reporter get his Oswald/ Walker shooting connection info?

24 hours after JFK was hit seems an impossibly short time for this reporter to get this information.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Good question Joe. But the reporter who asked the question might not have known anything. Could have been a stab in the dark, might have been set up with the question. We simply don’t know, even who he was. 

2 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Good question Joe. But the reporter who asked the question might not have known anything. Could have been a stab in the dark, might have been set up with the question. We simply don’t know, even who he was.

Paul, a stab in the dark?

A remarkably odd and illogical one imo.

Who would have even thought to present such an off-the-wall question in the middle of the earth-shaking event press frenzy when every reporter in the world is focused on the JFKA exclusively?

Curry shrugged off the odd connection question with a simple "no."

Surprised Curry even answered the question.

Walker was one of the most extreme right wing promoting figures in the nation.

His political views were the opposite of JFK's.

RFK had Walker committed to a mental facility due to his violence instigating during the Oxford, Mississippi riots over school integration.

So, Oswald ( hunter of fascist )went after both Walker and JFK despite their opposite political views? 

Edited by Joe Bauer

13 minutes ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

Something missing in the Walker case, is about FBI Hosty, who was keeping an eye on the extreme right during all of this.

I´m not sure, but I don´t think I have seen a report from Hosty on the 10/4/63 shooting? Is there one? There should be, not?

Jean, I believe the Walker shooting took place on 4,10,1963.

Joe - who would have thought of asking that question at that press conference? Someone in on the conspiracy to frame Oswald. Misdirection spread by Walker?, who seemed intent on making sure he had an alibi so he wouldn’t be suspect himself. 
The unknown reporter’s question feels like an important clue, occurring when it did. It leads me to think it was Walker who called the National Zeitung with his Oswald story. It implies that Walker was in on framing Oswald. It surely fits, and funny enough it is the first theory I ever read, coming to me as a NYC 15 yr old via the Communist press (the Guardian?) shortly after the assassination, pointing at the Minutemen and naming Walker himself. 

2 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Joe - who would have thought of asking that question at that press conference? Someone in on the conspiracy to frame Oswald.

A reporter that covered the initial story, remembered it well and thought it plausible.

The Walker shooting was not crucial to the case Curry and Wade thought they had against Oswald.

3 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Paul, a stab in the dark?

A remarkably odd and illogical one imo.

Who would have even thought to present such an off-the-wall question in the middle of the earth-shaking event press frenzy when every reporter in the world is focused on the JFKA exclusively?

Curry shrugged off the odd connection question with a simple "no."

Surprised Curry even answered the question.

Walker was one of the most extreme right wing promoting figures in the nation.

His political views were the opposite of JFK's.

RFK had Walker committed to a mental facility due to his violence instigating during the Oxford, Mississippi riots over school integration.

So, Oswald ( hunter of fascist )went after both Walker and JFK despite their opposite political views? 

The left is pretty elastic of how it defines “fascist” as is the right in how it defines “communist” (and which now also brands it’s enemies as fascists or even Nazis) and the Jews likewise expand the definition of “antisemitic” to meet the needs of the moment.

6 hours ago, Kevin Balch said:

A reporter that covered the initial story, remembered it well and thought it plausible.

The Walker shooting was not crucial to the case Curry and Wade thought they had against Oswald.

But it was crucial to those that set Oswald up as the designated patsy. Why would the unnamed reporter think it plausible that Oswald, accused of murdering JFK, would also have shot at Walker? 

9 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Joe - who would have thought of asking that question at that press conference? Someone in on the conspiracy to frame Oswald. Misdirection spread by Walker?, who seemed intent on making sure he had an alibi so he wouldn’t be suspect himself. 
The unknown reporter’s question feels like an important clue, occurring when it did. It leads me to think it was Walker who called the National Zeitung with his Oswald story. It implies that Walker was in on framing Oswald. It surely fits, and funny enough it is the first theory I ever read, coming to me as a NYC 15 yr old via the Communist press (the Guardian?) shortly after the assassination, pointing at the Minutemen and naming Walker himself. 

Exactly.

It would make sense that Oswald was instructed to shoot at Walker ( and missing the shot ) by someone ( unbeknownst to Oswald ) who was actually adding some incriminating aspect to depicting Oswald as a crazy guy wanting to shoot everybody.

Oswald's alleged Walker shooting escapade always makes me laugh.

According to Marina, Lee plans out his hit on Walker meticulously. Going to his home and taking pictures. Drawing the layout and apparently his shooting position and escape plan.

He even has a plan for Marina to seek assistance and maybe even get back to Russia if he is caught and/or killed on this holy mission.

He squeezes his shooting time frame in between getting off work and a late bed time at home.

So, Lee catches a nighttime city bus ( think about this ) to and from his high level target hit man mission location. Carrying his rifle on the bus? 

Gets off, walks down whatever streets and or railroad tracks to Walker's house. A church parking lot abuts the back side of Walker's house. Lee hides somewhere close to the parking lot but avoids being seen lurking around there. 

Lee patiently waits for Walker to settle down in his upper floor office like the hit man pro he is and then "BAM" he fires at an illuminated and stationary Walker but somehow misses even though he is much closer to Walker than ( the moving ) Kennedy in the motorcade.

Oswald runs...runs down some railroad tracks that take him to another city bus line stop where he again hops on and rides back to his apartment and the waiting Marina?

Oswald allegedly hides the gun under some brush near the tracks. He comes back on another day ( same bus taking? ) to fetch his rifle and carry it home.

What kind of high-level target hit man uses city busses to travel to and from his target set up location? Talk about the most poverty stricken, poor man's lowest budget shooting plan?   A teenager might have had a better transportation set up than Oswald.

Asking a teen buddy to meet him somewhere to get the ride home?

A city bus taking assassin?

Preposterous!

Edited by Joe Bauer

9 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

But it was crucial to those that set Oswald up as the designated patsy. Why would the unnamed reporter think it plausible that Oswald, accused of murdering JFK, would also have shot at Walker? 

He probably wondered who shot Walker since he initially covered the story. It was only 6 months ago. Long enough for most to move on while he remembered it.

He only asked the question once as far as I know. If he was part of a frame up campaign wouldn’t he be more persistent about it, especially if it was that crucial?

2 hours ago, Kevin Balch said:

He probably wondered who shot Walker since he initially covered the story. It was only 6 months ago. Long enough for most to move on while he remembered it.

He only asked the question once as far as I know. If he was part of a frame up campaign wouldn’t he be more persistent about it, especially if it was that crucial?

Just wondering, when did the alleged LHO-Walker shooting made US news (making the alleged link that is)?

We have the Germans on Nov. 29, next we have Marina Dec. 3 (to be mixed with the finding of the alleged WALKER-note, etc).

I don´t think US news announced this pre Dec. 3 ?