The Education Forum

Trump assassination attempt TAKE TWO discussion

On 9/24/2024 at 1:33 AM, Paul Rigby said:

I've waited a bit to see the case for conspiracy.  I've seen a number of your video clips now. It seems a lot of your newest material is going live now. So the news lag is starting to come to an end. We all know about Routh's  letter addressed "to the world" where he stated his intention and offered $150,000 to anyone who might in the future  make the same attempt successfully. We know about the routes to Mexico, the phony license plates etc.

Now they've eliminated a second gunman and the best hope for a conspiracy lies in Routh being financed by a third party,like this recent guy speculated the Iranians, probably because of his recruitment antics in Afghanistan. He continually quotes Fox bimbo Dan Bongino and continually asks how Routh could have known Trump was going to be golfing, but we now know that Routh had Trump's campaign itinerary and  it was a Sunday and he would be at Mar Lago. So is that really a stretch?

They asked how he was financed, a good question. But he recently sold his home in North Carolina and was staying at his ex wife's nice house in Oahu, who was previously a Victoria Secrets executive.

This is very similar to the Crooks AA.  In that at first when the investigation was in it's early phase. There were only  partial releases which cause the podcasters to in essence say "Who do the deep state think they're fooling! Obviously they've gotten away with this so long they are confident they can say anything and get away with it." There was continual conjecture about how the stories didn't add up! And as this guy says "there shouldn't be any unknowns in a free society!"

But if you didn't learn through the Crooks ordeal, you're not going to get  all the info investigated released all at once. 

I notice some of these guys are calling Trump "President Trump." But he's not President.

I may like Obama but I haven't referred to him as President Obama since he's left office.

And as far these the video pictures posted, one of Jessie Watters and of course the Trump assassination "Fight fight fight pose."  First as far as Watters, it might be helpful to know.

Do you know who Routh's last ideal Presidential ticket was? Nikki Haley and Vivek Ramaswamy. 2 Republicans!

Whose going to tell Jessie?!

hmmm-whos-gonna-tell-em-v0-j69jgdb71bpd1

Bravo!

fight-fight-fight-right-v0-1dqheqrbjcqd1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

I hope the killers will not succeed this time. It would be Dallas 1963  all over again and turning your great country upside town. 

No Karl, the prevailing mood now is that the American people know there will be a lot more assassination attempts  should Trump get in office and we're all getting tired of it. We're starting to reach the conclusion who really needs the bad Karma? And that it's a lot less drama all the way around if we let Trump see if  he can make it through the next 6 weeks, and go with Harris, and we might even get some sensible gun legislation  out of it.

You heard it here first.

On 9/25/2024 at 1:49 PM, Kirk Gallaway said:

continually asks how Routh could have known Trump was going to be golfing,

Someone actually asked that with a straight face?

ahahahahaha

MAGA mouthpieces clearly believe everyone is as gullible as the poor suckers they've been conning all these years.

9 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Someone actually asked that with a straight face?

ahahahahaha

MAGA mouthpieces clearly believe everyone is as gullible as the poor suckers they've been conning all these years.

Speaking of MAGA mouthpieces, have Rigby and Kinaski looked into the latest apparent conspiracy to assassinate Vice President Kamala Harris?

I wonder if Jimmy Dore and the MAGA financial planner/YouTube guy, Martenson, have done any investigative journalism on this Arizona shooting.

Shots fired into Harris campaign office in Arizona (axios.com)

7yAWMAH.jpeg

Edited by W. Niederhut

5 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

the prevailing mood now is that the American people know there will be a lot more assassination attempts  should Trump get in office and we're all getting tired of it.

Anyone that thinks the billionaires backing JD Vance aren't planning to quickly give Trump the 25th Amendment treatment (or worse) if he were to somehow win, doesn't understand who really wants to get rid of Trump.

Democrats unanimously want to see him lose the election to a black woman, and then watch him be led into prison. It is the only thing we've ever wanted. That's why you'll never see a Dem taking a shot at him.

On 9/20/2024 at 1:06 AM, Karl Kinaski said:

Good reenactment of Routh's actions (starts around 1 minute into the video). Routh was hanging around his sniper's nest for 12 hours -- undetected. I had to grin when Watters mentioned Routh's 'sick smirk' ... where have I heard that expression before? Right: Lone Nutters loved attributing it to Oswald. 

Yes, as Karl can attest, Jessie Watters is the new heat throb of Vienna! And in a short couple of years has completely supplanted Tucker Carlson and even regional hero Sebastian Gorka*, a feat a few years ago, no one thought imaginable!

And to name other regional luminaries, of course there's the  queen bee of Karl's region, Melania, who to Austrian  men  represents that the American Dream is indeed still alive and to the Austrian women  there is joy about Melania's new very lucrative nuptial agreement with Donald, in the old tradition of Zsa Zsa, Eva and Ivana!    (Below)

Karl:Biden-Harris inflation has made fast food and beef unaffordable: "Americans may ultimately have to readjust to a pre-McDonald’s reality: beef as an expensive delicacy to be enjoyed from time to time."

beef as an expensive delicacy to be enjoyed from time to time."

Ho yes, that would serve those American pigs right!  Well, I'm not holding my breathe on that one!

Besides, it doesn't matter to me. I haven't had a hamburger in over 50 years! Karl can be smug about it, while enjoying his favorite,  wienerschnitzel (please no lemon!) goulash soup, and strudel!

*Along with the late Charles Krauthammer.