The Education Forum

Richard Nixon and the Kennedy Assassination.

Lynne Foster

I do agree that the memo on Hunt is significant. If you look at the date of Colson's memo, it was several months before Hunt was officially hired by the White House. What were these "special assignments" Colson referred to? One of them most logically involved buttering up Howard Hughes, the biggest client of the PR firm where Hunt worked. But what were the others? Was Hunt digging dirt up on Ted Kennedy BEFORE he was even working at the White House? Maybe you can contact Colson and find out?

Pat:

I too hope someone contacts Colson. I had a plan to for years and approach him as one Christian (me ) to an other (alleged) Christian (him). My plan was to write to him and remind him that AS A CHRISTIAN he has a duty to the public to come clean. To this end I sent him an email two years ago. I got a form mail response back inviting me to contribute to his prison ministry. :)

So, if Lynne, or someone else should decided to contact him, he can be found online and I suppose if one is clever enough he might even write back. Because he sure has a lot to account for.

Dawn

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH and BTW, the hostility that you meet here has nothing to do with us trying to withold the truth from the public, we just cant believe how naive you are Lynee.

Bull headedly ignorant and arrogant is more like it.

Fess up Steve.

Lynee the truth is this forum is a sham. We are all diehard Nixon supporters. Our only purpose here is to defend Nixon and diflect suspicion from him LOL

I think you are wrong. Richard Nixon's actions had no more to do with revenge than Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis, who volunteered their services to assassinate Castro.

This is about their deep-seated beliefs, I think you fundamentally misunderstand an assassin like Richard Nixon.

Richard Nixon believed that it would be detrimental to American Foreign Policy to expose the truth about the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

Do you agree with Richard Nixon?

Where`s the beef?

ditto above post can you back your claims?

It sounds like you rely on John McAdams for all your information.

Who the hell is Weberman?

Just asking that question exposes you as a dabbler, with no serious bona fides in this subject. "Who is Weberman" Who is Frenchy" stop you are splitting my sides. Where do you think you are woman, JFK for beginners. Stop posting this simplistic rubbish, go away and do some serious research, you are becoming a forum joke. I dont see eye to eye with Mr Hemming often, But to suggest that he needs McAdams for his insights is purile, now desist, before he administers another spanking. Steve.

Lynne and Mat Wilson [if they aren`t one and the same] should hook up with Bruce Campbell Adams and Tom Flocco. We could call them the Fooltastic Four, joinly they would be able to solve all the mysteries of the Universe!

PS - Who is Mr. Hemming? LOL

Who is this Jack Ruby you all keep talking about. And what does TSBD stand for. LOL

OH and BTW, the hostility that you meet here has nothing to do with us trying to withold the truth from the public, we just cant believe how naive you are Lynee.

A dabler with no serious bona fides?

What a joke !

I never pretended to have any serious bona fides, I merely express my point of view and do not allow anybody to change it, unless I am given a good reason.

I think you are full of yourself.

Fess up Steve.

Lynee the truth is this forum is a sham. We are all diehard Nixon supporters. Our only purpose here is to defend Nixon and diflect suspicion from him LOL

How do you diflect suspicion?

The truth is, diehard Nixon supporters pretend to be Kennedy admirers. LOL

Lynne and Mat Wilson [if they aren`t one and the same] should hook up with Bruce Campbell Adams and Tom Flocco.

Hey, Flocco has done some good stuff (after all, somebody has to do it), though I have to admit that he has gone off the deep end. He has started repeating stories from an inside source on the intelligence world who is, as I recall, some insurance salesman. One of his latest stories is that Barbara Olson has been arrested in Europe. That was early October, I think, and still no word on what they've done with her. Too bad, since I was hoping it was actually true.

Lynne and Mat Wilson [if they aren`t one and the same] should hook up with Bruce Campbell Adams and Tom Flocco.

Hey, Flocco has done some good stuff (after all, somebody has to do it), though I have to admit that he has gone off the deep end. He has started repeating stories from an inside source on the intelligence world who is, as I recall, some insurance salesman. One of his latest stories is that Barbara Olson has been arrested in Europe. That was early October, I think, and still no word on what they've done with her. Too bad, since I was hoping it was actually true.

You all like to throw these names around that I never heard of, and then you turn around and call me some kind of an ignoramus because I don't have the time to waste, to be "oh so informed".

I started this thread because I was interested in exploring Richard Nixon's role in the Kennedy assassination.

Why can't you stick to the topic of this thread, and if you are all so superior, why don't you direct my attention to RELEVANT sources.

Be Vewwy, Vewwy careful guys !! Ms. "Mattine" may well be standing near a telephone booth.

"...Joined this Forum to 'prove' that nice ol' Richard Milhouse Nixon was a nasty murdering assassin-kind of guy, and he actually fooled US all of these years ??" !!

Wow !! Talk about somebody predisposed to an agenda !!

Would you have us believe that your "Statement of Charges" against the late President [POTUS] fails to include cites to:

Weberman

Fetzer

Morris

"Tooshie"

Wim

AAARGH !! Just typing these names gives me a severe case of "The Trots" !!

Dearest Ms. Mattine: I have some bad news for you. I think that your "Suggestion of Presentment" to the Grand Jury is doomed to failure. I say "Presentment" because: any District Attorney, even one who failed 1st month of law school -- and later was "recess-like-appointed"; would either go catatonic, or suffer a stroke -- before he ejected you from the courthouse !!

WHERE DA BEEFO ??!!

Chairs,

GPH

Guest Stephen Turner

]

You all like to throw these names around that I never heard of, and then you turn around and call me some kind of an ignoramus because I don't have the time to waste, to be "oh so informed".

LYNNE, TAKE IT FROM ME, YOU NEED NO HELP IN THAT DEPARTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE "TIME TO WASTE" IN WHICH TO UNDERTAKE SOME BASIC RESEARCH INTO THE BACKGROUND OF THIS CASE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF.

I started this thread because I was interested in exploring Richard Nixon's role in the Kennedy assassination.

NO, YOU DID NOT. ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS TO THROW AROUND A FEW BASELESS, POORLY RESEARCHED FACTIODS, DRESSED UP AS EVIDENCE AND INSULTED ANYONE WHO HAD THE TEMERITY TO CALL YOU ON THEM. YOUR METHOD OF OPERATION IS A SHAMBLES

Why can't you stick to the topic of this thread, and if you are all so superior, why don't you direct my attention to RELEVANT sources.

MY DEAR LYNEE I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME' OR I SUSPECT THE PATIENCE TO EDUCATE YOU IN THIS MATTER. FIND YOUR OWN DAMN RELEVANT SOURCES. AND UNTIL YOU DO HAVE THE GOOD GRACE TO CEASE URINATING UP OUR BACKS. STEVE.

Edited by Stephen Turner

Lynne, I'll be nice about it. Most of the people here have either done a mountain of reading on the Kennedy assassination, etc, or are respectful of those who have. You've come here with the attitude that your opinion is equal to everyone else', and that it's up to them to change your mind. It's disrespectful. If you're interested in Nixon's role in the assassination, search the word Nixon, read previous threads and posts on same, and add any references or analysis that has not already been brought up. Your reference to the Colson memo was worthwhile. It's rarely discussed, even in books on Watergate, but is a clear indication Hunt was doing some dirty work for Nixon months before he was hired by the White House. Please keep searching for interesting tidbits like that. Please stop these nasty rants. They're distracting.

Blah!

For someone who has never professed to have any serious bonafides, you sure do make a lot of noise. You treat every single one of your writings as if God himself had etched it in stone with his finger. I am not even going to pretend any longer that there is a distinction between "Mat Wilson" and yourself; your ability to quote from such rare works as Paris Flammonde's Kennedy Conspiracy (as you did awhile ago in your Jim Garrison thread) has shown me that you are fully capable of both writing "his" articles (when "he" isn't plagiarizing) and citing the sources that "he" cites (when "he" bothers to cite sources).

There is never going to be a "good reason" that is good enough for you to back down on anything. Your behavior here has not been that of the disinterested searcher for truth that you like to pretend to be. The only reason for your presence here that I have been able to discern is to cause distraction and confusion through your repetitious, contentless, sometimes nonsensical, spam. You have become so obnoxious that even Hemming, a former defender of yours, has turned against you.

The real question I have for you, Ms. "Foster", is "[a]re you ever serious?" I tend to think the answer is no and that "you are full of yourself."

I expect Ms. "Foster" to reply by insinuating that I adore Nixon, hate Kennedy, and should focus my energies on reading that wonderful "Mat Wilson" piece that "she" enjoys spamming unrelated threads with.

Edited by Owen Parsons

Guest Stephen Turner

Fess up Steve.

Colby, have you forgotten your sacred oath as a NIG, Nixon is God, you will pay Sir, by Harry you will pay.

Colby, have you forgotten your sacred oath as a NIG, Nixon is God, you will pay Sir, by Harry you will pay. (Stephen Turner)

Steve,

Seeing that we are all admitting our membership in the Nixon is God fraternity, I must say I have always liked this anti-Khrushchev campaign button (top one) below.

Then again, given those nasty rumors regarding Tom Cruise's sexuality and his bust up with Nicole Kidman, said button takes on a whole new historical significance.

James

Steve,

Seeing that we are all admitting our membership in the Nixon is God fraternity, I must say I have always liked this anti-Khrushchev campaign button (top one) below.

Then again, given those nasty rumors regarding Tom Cruise's sexuality and his bust up with Nicole Kidman, said button takes on a whole new historical significance.

James

In the late 80`s I briefly worked for the distribution arm of Rounder Records. In addition their own products they distributed LPs, CDs and tapes from other independent labels. Rounder was [is] a PC folky/hippy label. They put out a lot of great old Blues, Zydeco etc. but also a lot of trite crap. They also released titles like 'The Oppressed Workers of South Africa Sing". They were [and I suspect still are] total hypocrites, they ran a non-union shop, paid low wages, made promises to workers they had no intention of keeping etc. Later I found out from 2 different friends that worked in the royalties business that they are very bad at paying royalties [one of my friends called them 'sleaze bags'].

The owners met in college in `64 when they were volunteers in the GOLDWATER campaign. They claimed to have changed their colors later in the decade but seeing the way they treated their workers and talent I wondered how sincere their transformation was.

What does this have to do with anything? They had several rolls of GOLDWATER `64 stickers stashed in the warehouse. I though it would be interesting to get a few as historical curiosities I asked them to let me have a couple [of stickers not rolls] but they cheapskates said no, I even offered to buy a few but they said no. I was tempted to snag a few but my conscious got in the way. If I knew at the time they were ripping off the "Oppressed Workers of South Africa" I would have helped myself.