The Education Forum

Frank Sturgis and Bill O'Reilly

Lynne, since it seems to be your forte` to bring up things that have already been covered on the forum, has it occurred to you to ask Mr. Gerry Patrick Hemming what he knows about Frank Sturgis/Fiorini?

You'll probably get a lot more information than what you previously posted here...unless you piss him off, in which case all bets are off.

I would have, but I don't understand his jokes.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be the odd one out...a lot of people here don't understand him when he's NOT joking.

--------------------------

BOOH !! FRIGGING HOO!!

I'm deeply hurt, and now I must call someone's "Mommy" and have her organize a raucous "Pity-Party" !!

"...And if that Mommy has a hammer...!! Well, if she has a fine bod and whispers nasties in my one good ear -- I shall give her a severe "tongue-lashing" !! See, I did learn SOMETHING while in Cuba !! Uh-Oh, I hear the rapid hoofbeat of several of my little old lady neighbors -- rushing to my door !! Belay that last semaphore, Mates, elst I might soon be the victim of a "Big Mac Attack" and perish with a severe "Woody" !!

As I have already informed Ms. "Public equal-opportunity-Offender" -- If you want me to decipher acronyms, cryptonym, BS-onyms -- or explain in depth the meaning of my more moderately offensive slurs, Just Ask.

Tankyou velly much.

Chairs,

GPH

You must be the odd one out...a lot of people here don't understand him when he's NOT joking.

--------------------------

BOOH !! FRIGGING HOO!!

I'm deeply hurt, and now I must call someone's "Mommy" and have her organize a raucous "Pity-Party" !!

"...And if that Mommy has a hammer...!! Well, if she has a fine bod and whispers nasties in my one good ear -- I shall give her a severe "tongue-lashing" !! See, I did learn SOMETHING while in Cuba !! Uh-Oh, I hear the rapid hoofbeat of several of my little old lady neighbors -- rushing to my door !! Belay that last semaphore, Mates, elst I might soon be the victim of a "Big Mac Attack" and perish with a severe "Woody" !!

As I have already informed Ms. "Public equal-opportunity-Offender" -- If you want me to decipher acronyms, cryptonym, BS-onyms -- or explain in depth the meaning of my more moderately offensive slurs, Just Ask.

Tankyou velly much.

Chairs,

GPH

Gerry, you are SO nuts!

"Tankyou velly much."

Is that your Asian/Oriental "Charlie Chan" imitation you've been closing with, of late?

Can I have "an opinion of substance", please?

Who do you think is responsible for the Kennedy assassination?

Le Oswald

HAH! HAH! HAH! HAH! HAH! :blink:

Can I have "an opinion of substance", please?

Who do you think is responsible for the Kennedy assassination?

Le Oswald

HAH! HAH! HAH! HAH! HAH! :idea

Right, you are ll a barrel of laughs. Slick Ron is even ignoring the Dorothy Kilgallen thread, because it is relevant LOL.

Well done folks! 10..that's about a record for contiguous irrelevant posts all in arow. More please. Who knows, maybe the assassins will fess up out of sheer boredom...

Well done folks! 10..that's about a record for contiguous irrelevant posts all in arow. More please. Who knows, maybe the assassins will fess up out of sheer boredom...

.....'life is'

a treat. [i like your moniker, John.]

But as you know, the assassins will never 'fess up'. They're either dead, or living the Life of Reilly on some uncharted South Sea, Carribean, or Greek Island. FWIW

John, I suggested that Ms. Foster query Mr. Hemming for further information on Sturgis/Fiorini.

For that, I will take the blame for the sidetracking of the thread. I should have realized that Ms. Foster was not here to GAIN information, but merely to refer us all to her Holy Scriptures that "solve" the assassination once and for all.

Far be it from to to ever again suggest that she might pursue knowledge pertaining to the topic of a thread.

John, I suggested that Ms. Foster query Mr. Hemming for further information on Sturgis/Fiorini.

For that, I will take the blame for the sidetracking of the thread. I should have realized that Ms. Foster was not here to GAIN information, but merely to refer us all to her Holy Scriptures that "solve" the assassination once and for all.

Far be it from to to ever again suggest that she might pursue knowledge pertaining to the topic of a thread.

That's cool, Mark. I spat my dummy there. I get a little bit annoyed sometimes in looking at post after post marked as 'not read' only to find them not worth reading as they are one line personal stuff. My inclination then becomes to ignore or use the 'mark as read' button on front page, which is a pity because amongst it all are posts well worth reading. (Terry, I was going to use something like 'equanimity', but life is after all just that)

I'm actually interested in much of this, much could possibly be put in one post and left at that. The bickering part of it doesnt add anything of value , it's more like the kind of impersonal stuff from ananymous chat rooms, the difference being here that its not really anonymous. I suppose its an accuired skill not to 'bite'. I've done a bit of it myself, so can't really judge.