The Education Forum

Smoking Gun memo

Lynne Foster

SMOKING GUN MEMO

A key question to getting to the bottom of any scandal is: "what did they know and when did they know it?"

The above memo proves that J. Edgar Hoover did not spend any time investigating the assassination of John F. Kennedy, all the evidence was concocted by the Watergate burglars, amongst everybody else who had a hand in organizing the plot to kill the President of the United States.

Frankly, I am shocked by the failure to discuss this memo on this message board. As you know, there are many eager learners, like that high school student and myself, who would like to learn as much as possible.

I do not think that it is possible to make head or tails here, without a thorough analysis about ALL the implications of the above memo.

I trust we can all agree on at least that.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My opponents do not want to talk about the Kennedy assassination, they want to resurrect heroes, so I think I need to clarify my reluctance to join them. To be brief:

They are trying to create the impression that Kevin Costner is a real, Kennedy assassination researcher.

Jim Garrison was a fraud.

Now if multiple sources [Lisa Peon, Dawn Meredith, Joan Mellen-Scaife and others misguided] coroborate the same unreliable story, it does not become more reliable.

Study original documents and reach your own conclusions, the people have reached the right conclusion, despite media darlings like Gerald Posner.

Edited by Lynne Foster

I'm not here to be nice, I am here to share evidence about the Kennedy assassination.

I thought that is what this message board was for.

You have a Kennedy assassination website, but you prefer not to share your insight, that's rather strange.

"I'm not here to be nice, I am here to share evidence about the Kennedy assassination.

I thought that is what this message board was for."

Get bent, bitch.

[quote name='Tim Gratz' date='Nov 18 2005, 08:19 AM' post='45612']

Joan-Mellen Scaife???

Click here to follow the connections between Mellen and Scaife.

Tim: I tried to click on your link, but it was not hypertext and nothing happened. Would not open. If it is not too much trouble could you summerize what it says.

Thanx. (Or if it's to be found in JOans' book, I'm about 1/4 thru it. Been too busy with work to read. )

Dawn

In her incredible book "Bushland", the brilliant, New York Times reporter, Maureen Dowd describes a world where thoughtlessness is thoughtfullness.

I think that very well explains everything, even the responses on this thread.

Have you considered Prozac? Your consistent hostility toward people you have never met suggests a truly unhappy person.

BTW, JEH knew the assination was in the works prior to the act. From MULTIPLE sources. Was he an instigator? That's a real good question, but he was not the only one.

Try smiling once and while, it helps. :lol:

BTW, JEH knew the assination was in the works prior to the act.

You are absolutely correct and that is what we are here to discuss.

As for your personal insults, they tell me more about your problems than anything else.

By the way, Maureen Dowds incredible book is called 'Bushworld', I think you should read it because she is brilliant.

Edited by Lynne Foster

BTW, JEH knew the assination was in the works prior to the act.

You are absolutely correct and that is what we are here to discuss.

As for your personal insults, they tell me more about your problems than anything else.

By the way, Maureen Dowds incredible book is called 'Bushworld', I think you should read it because she is brilliant.

Unlike others, I have not insulted you ("get bent bitch", as an example), only offered a suggestion. How would you know anything at all about my problems?

In her incredible book "Bushworld", the brilliant, New York Times reporter, Maureen Dowd describes a world where thoughtlessness is thoughtfullness.

From Bushworld, page 142:

"It was bad enough when Clinton rewarded his contributors with the Lincoln Bedroom. But President Bush is rewarding his contributors with the Pentagon. (Mi Pentagono es su Pentagono)"

Tim Carroll