The Education Forum

FBI, the mob, and 9/11

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is a line which can be crossed between conspiricism and psychosis. The psychotic or someone experiencing a psychotic episode will by definition be unable to distinguish between reality and their imagination - they will passionately believe things that are not true.

There is a sustaining'heat' which surrounds groups of psychotics fuelled by a community validation which sustains their delusions.This goes some way to explain their desire to inhabit groups where 'non believers' are excluded. I think you've found an example of this phenomenon there Evan.

Argument and reason are no help to psychotics instead what is required is proper professional help.

"Psychosis" - and all that other anti-conspiratorial psychobabble - just where did Andy come up with that, I wondered?

Ah yes, Charlie Krauthammer, apologist for mass murder and torture:

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=15201

The Mysterious Collapse of WTC Seven

Why NIST’s Final 9/11 Report is Unscientific and False

by Prof. David Ray Griffin

57. I am referring to the fact that Van Jones, who had been an Obama administration advisor on “green jobs,” felt compelled to resign due to the uproar evoked by the revelation that he had signed a petition questioning the official account of 9/11. The view that this act made him unworthy was perhaps articulated most clearly by Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer. After dismissing as irrelevant the other reasons that had been given for demanding Jones’s resignation, Krauthammer wrote:

“He's gone for one reason and one reason only. You can't sign a petition demanding ... investigations of the charge that the Bush administration deliberately allowed Sept. 11, 2001 – i.e., collaborated in the worst massacre ever perpetrated on American soil – and be permitted in polite society, let alone have a high-level job in the White House. Unlike the other stuff ... , this is no trivial matter. It's beyond radicalism, beyond partisanship. It takes us into the realm of political psychosis, a malignant paranoia that, unlike the Marxist posturing, is not amusing. It's dangerous....You can no more have a truther in the White House than you can have a Holocaust denier – a person who creates a hallucinatory alternative reality in the service of a fathomless malice”

(Charles Krauthammer
, “The Van Jones Matter,” Washington Post, September 11, 2009 http://www.washingtonpost.com/wpdyn/conten...9091003408.html

Andy Walker, the neocon plagiarist and transmission belt. What a shock.

Then again, perhaps not.

I think there is a line which can be crossed between conspiricism and psychosis. The psychotic or someone experiencing a psychotic episode will by definition be unable to distinguish between reality and their imagination - they will passionately believe things that are not true.

There is a sustaining'heat' which surrounds groups of psychotics fuelled by a community validation which sustains their delusions.This goes some way to explain their desire to inhabit groups where 'non believers' are excluded. I think you've found an example of this phenomenon there Evan.

Argument and reason are no help to psychotics instead what is required is proper professional help.

"Psychosis" - and all that other anti-conspiratorial psychobabble - just where did Andy come up with that, I wondered?

Ah yes, Charlie Krauthammer, apologist for mass murder and torture:

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=15201

The Mysterious Collapse of WTC Seven

Why NIST’s Final 9/11 Report is Unscientific and False

by Prof. David Ray Griffin

57. I am referring to the fact that Van Jones, who had been an Obama administration advisor on “green jobs,” felt compelled to resign due to the uproar evoked by the revelation that he had signed a petition questioning the official account of 9/11. The view that this act made him unworthy was perhaps articulated most clearly by Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer. After dismissing as irrelevant the other reasons that had been given for demanding Jones’s resignation, Krauthammer wrote:

“He's gone for one reason and one reason only. You can't sign a petition demanding ... investigations of the charge that the Bush administration deliberately allowed Sept. 11, 2001 – i.e., collaborated in the worst massacre ever perpetrated on American soil – and be permitted in polite society, let alone have a high-level job in the White House. Unlike the other stuff ... , this is no trivial matter. It's beyond radicalism, beyond partisanship. It takes us into the realm of political psychosis, a malignant paranoia that, unlike the Marxist posturing, is not amusing. It's dangerous....You can no more have a truther in the White House than you can have a Holocaust denier – a person who creates a hallucinatory alternative reality in the service of a fathomless malice”

(Charles Krauthammer
, “The Van Jones Matter,” Washington Post, September 11, 2009 http://www.washingtonpost.com/wpdyn/conten...9091003408.html

Andy Walker, the neocon plagiarist and transmission belt. What a shock.

Then again, perhaps not.

You're off your head Paul. Because I oppose your conspiracy drivel I am a neocon and plagiarist??? And who on earth is Charlie Krauthammer? My views on psychosis originate from my interest in psychology - a subject I have taught to advanced level. All your rantings just confirm my initial diagnosis.

See what passes for research on the train wreck that is killclown's forum:

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=7174

Those clowns say it will "...go down in history as a cornerstone of our era". Yeah - of the rampant idiocy that is the truther movement.

I agree that some here require proper professional help for their misguided and misinformed phobias.

Jack

Someone lies.

you possibly?

I posted ONLY the URL. Someone else thought it should be summarized, but will not admit it.

Not that I object to the addition. I object to the hypocrisy.

Jack

There is no record of any editing of this thread in the board logs.

Those clowns say it will "...go down in history as a cornerstone of our era". Yeah - of the rampant idiocy that is the truther movement.

I agree that some here require proper professional help for their misguided and misinformed phobias.

Jack

A phobia is defined as a persistent fear of a situation, person or activity. Phobias cause the individual to go to great lengths to avoid that person situation or thing, so I don't think anyone is suffering from phobias here. Not least because you keep coming back for more!

What I was talking about Jack is psychosis - the passionate belief in things that are not true. Psychosis is not a condition in its self rather it is a symptom of a variety of other causes - alcohol abuse, stroke, bipolar disorder, depression, schizophrenia, hysteria (the repression of strong emotions).

Guest Stephen Turner
[

What I was talking about Jack is psychosis - the passionate belief in things that are not true. Psychosis is not a condition in its self rather it is a symptom of a variety of other causes - alcohol abuse, stroke, bipolar disorder, depression, schizophrenia, hysteria (the repression of strong emotions).

Hey Andy, this is my turf! :lol:

[

:lol: And I thought you were in charge of the mercy killing of neocons NHS style!!

Guest Stephen Turner
[

:lol: And I thought you were in charge of the mercy killing of neocons NHS style!!

Tomorrow belongs to us. How refreshing to witness someone who has railed against every conspiracy theory on this board, become supportive of the silliest one yet.

Jack

A phobia is defined as a persistent fear of a situation, person or activity. Phobias cause the individual to go to great lengths to avoid that person situation or thing, so I don't think anyone is suffering from phobias here. Not least because you keep coming back for more!

An irrational fear of being exposed to the truth is a PHOBIA.

Jack