The Education Forum

Teodosio Bahadue.

Guest Stephen Turner

Guest Stephen Turner

Anybody know what became of Teodosio Bahadue. the only information I can find says he absconded whilst being investigated over the murder of Eladio Del Valle. the only motive I can find given for his involvement in this brutal murder, is that Del Valle caused Badahue to lose money on some bad buisness deals. Thanks, Steve.

The charges against Bahadue were dropped before trial. "The other accused killer fled":

http://cuban-exile.com/menu2/2delval.html

In his statement to investigators (available at the above link), Bahadue, when asked who killed del Valle, said, "That's a question of sixty-four thousand dollars."

Guest Stephen Turner
The charges against Bahadue were dropped before trial. "The other accused killer fled":

http://cuban-exile.com/menu2/2delval.html

In his statement to investigators (available at the above link), Bahadue, when asked who killed del Valle, said, "That's a question of sixty-four thousand dollars."

Thanks Ron, as always a mine of information. Steve.

Guest Stephen Turner

Hmm, interesting, a Teodosio Bahadue is listed on the Cuban exile website as having been a participant in the Bay of pigs invasion. If thats our man, and its an unusual name, I wonder how well he knew Lopez Estrada.

Guest Stephen Turner

On Feb 22nd 1967 Eladio Del Valle is found dead, butchered in a car, he had been shot though the heart at very close range, and beaten about the head with a blunt instrument. a man in Del Valle's position would have been very careful who he let near him( he had recently told the CIA that trafficante was in league with Rolando Cubela) The closeness of the shot makes it likely that he knew, even trusted his attacker/attackers.

Del Valle was also a close friend, and associate of David ferrie, who died the same day. Just thinking out loud.

Quite interesting to compare the two statements given by Teodosio Bahadue in 1967 and 1969.

Q: When did you find out Del Valle was dead?

A: I found out 12:00 noon by the News.

Q: Nobody told you before this?

A: No. I called his wife and she said she didn't know, so then I talked to Sanda

Q: And how did you learn of his death?

A: By the news.

Q: That was the following day, the 23rd of February?

A: His wife, she calls the store.

Q: She called your store?

A: Yes.

Q: After he was finished with his phone call, what did he say?

A: He said, "where are you going", and I said "to pick up some cigarettes and my home, on to my home", so I went with him to the Blancito Grocery in front of my place and he bought meat and groceries and he talked to the meat man and he told him about his children. We left the store and we met a man named Costa who owns the Admiral Appliance Store next to the grocery store. We asked him if he knew anybody by the name of Sanchez who was going to open a store there

Q: From there where did you go?

A: He left and I stayed over there maybe two or three minutes talking to the man about financing and then I left to go pick up my son. I went to the Judo School on 29th Street. He goes there on Wednesday and Friday.

Q: What time was this when you left the appliance store?

A: I got to the school five minutes to eight

Q: In other words, MR. DEL VALLE left your place of business after calling home?

A: He didn't leave my place of business; don't mistake; that day he called his wife; and or he spoke with his son or his wife, and he go across the street, bought some meat; and the cracker; and he left to his house and I left to pick up my son from the judo to my home

Q: Did anything happen pertaining to Del Valle while he was gone to the fish market. Did he get any phone calls?

A: He got a phone call from a woman, no two phone calls.

Q: You say he got two phone calls?

A: Yes, one from a guy named Sanchez, and

Q: Did he leave a phone number, for him to call back?

A: Yes.

Q: What time was that?

A: That was 6:40 or 6:30.

Q: Was he there when that phone call came in?

A: No, he was in the rest room, and then he tried to call when he came back. I gave him the phone number to call. He tried to call that number but it was busy. He called about four, five or six times. So then he said, "I'll call emergency", and then he was able to talk to her.

Q: What did she say to you when she called up?

A: She said "Is Mr. Del Valle there". I said, "he is not here; would you like to leave a message", and she left the number.

Q: Did she said it was urgent?

A: No.

Q: After he called the emergency operator, they cut in the line and he talked to this girl?

A: Yes, for a while.

Q: How long?

A: I told him I would be outside waiting to go pick up my son.

Q: Did you hear anything he said to her?

A: No, nothing.

Q: You never heard of this girl before?

A: No, this was the first time.

Q: And approximately what time was this, sir?

A: Seven, seven-thirty; he called even from my place to his wife and he tell her he will be home; he going to pick up some shopping and go home.

Q: This was in the evening?

A: Yes, and at that time, particular time I pick up my son from the judo place.

Edited by George Bollschweiler

Guest Stephen Turner

In the space of three months in early 1967, the following people all died, four in unusual cicumstances.

1/67, Jack Ruby, Oswalds killer, lung cancer.

2/67, Harold Russell, witnessed escape of Tippits killer, Killed by policeman in a bar brawl.

2,67, David Ferrie, Garrison suspect, Bannister associate, blow to back of neck?

2,67, Eladio Del Valle, anti castro Cuban, being sought by Garrison, gun shot to head, badly beaten.

3,67, Dr Mary Sherman, Ferrie associate, Died in suspicious fire (Possibly shot.)

Stephen, I mean legally guilty. Think about it. Belli had competent psychiatrists who testified to his insanity.

But I do think we can and do agree that he was sane and shot LHO to permanently silence him.

I think the only conclusions we can draw solely from that fact is that there was a conspiracy and that it involved the Mafia.

What it does not tell us, of course, is whether LHO was part of the conspiracy and whether the Mafia had partners.

Larry Hancock raised a good point. I do not think anyone believes the national governing board of the mafia endorsed the assassination. So more properly we should say that certain leaders of the mafia were involved. IMO Trafficante was most likely the driving force.

Guest Stephen Turner

Ahh, misunderstood, I thought you were doing a "Lynne" for a minute. I have also come to believe that Trafficante knew more about the murder of Del Valle than has ever been admitted. More on that later.

• 1 month later...

Message received about this thread.

My father never fled the United States. All charges against him were dismissed. Mr. Simkin with all do respect the information in your forum is very inaccurate. I know the real story. I do not think you would be able to handle it. Please remove the comments posted by Mr. Turner.

Guest Stephen Turner
Message received about this thread.

My father never fled the United States. All charges against him were dismissed. Mr. Simkin with all do respect the information in your forum is very inaccurate. I know the real story. I do not think you would be able to handle it. Please remove the comments posted by Mr. Turner.

Mr Turner says, by all means,once you tell us what the REAL story is. That will prevent any further baseless speculation on my, or anyone else's behalf..