The Education Forum

Research Hint

Tim Gratz

I was attempting to find on-line the Church Committee testimony of Richard Helms.

You do not find it if you simply "search" the web-site.

But it is there.

Under the Church Committee, sub "documents" I believe, there are a numbered list of boxes. You can click on the contents and there is then displayed a list of the documents in that box. Some make quite interesting reading. But they do not appear in the index.

As soon as time permits I shall complete a list of contents box by box and post it here. I will also send it to the Foundation to see if they can post it (better yet get the contents in the index).

Tim,

As soon as time permits I shall complete a list of contents box by box and post it here. I will also send it to the Foundation to see if they can post it (better yet get the contents in the index).

Is the Mary Ferrell website down for you as well as of Friday 12/30?

Steve Thomas

I was attempting to find on-line the Church Committee testimony of Richard Helms.

You do not find it if you simply "search" the web-site.

But it is there.

Under the Church Committee, sub "documents" I believe, there are a numbered list of boxes. You can click on the contents and there is then displayed a list of the documents in that box. Some make quite interesting reading. But they do not appear in the index.

You can also find Church Committee stuff (and much more) at the History Matters archive.

Is the Mary Ferrell website down for you as well as of Friday 12/30?

It was down for me last night and is down today (Friday).

As of 4:00 PM CST maryferrell.org appears to be up and working fine, at the moment. I had the same problem for the past day or so.

The Ferrell site is now working for me, but check out what's going on at Wim Dankbaar's site: http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/phpBB2/index.php

I have never seen anything like that before: big bold-faced type taking credit for the hacking.

T.C.

As of 4:00 PM CST maryferrell.org appears to be up and working fine, at the moment. I had the same problem for the past day or so.

The Ferrell site is now working for me, but check out what's going on at Wim Dankbaar's site: http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/phpBB2/index.php

I have never seen anything like that before: big bold-faced type taking credit for the hacking.

T.C.

That is a new one for me as well, has anybody talked to the maryferrel.org people to get the scoop on how it went down, or jfkmurdersolved.com?