The Education Forum

Adjusted Position

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hole at the edge of the collar, which went through both the outer coat and the inner liner in an irregular fashion. is the bullet entrance hole for the third/last/final shot which occured down in front of James Altgens at a time when JFK was bent fully forward with his face down and turned to the side.

The bullet penetrated through the slightly raised coat collar on a tangent, exited to strike JFK at the base of the neck in the edge of the hairline, and therafter penetrated through the soft tissue of the neck before striking the skull in the EOP region.

Thanks for your detailed response . It is very much appreciated. I only recall having seen photos of the tie, shirt lower hole in the jacket. Is (was) there a photo of a higher hole in the jacket?

Thanks

Nick

Is (was) there a photo of a higher hole in the jacket?

Thanks

Nick

NOPE!

It was "passed off" as where a comparison sample was taken!

The coat was introduced into evidence during the questioning of Dr. Humes, with the "memorandum"/aka (note from Mom)which has now disappeared from the National Archives.

Thereafter, it became an "accepted fact" that the upper hole was a "comparison sample" location. Even though the logic of such a sample penetrating through the outer coat as well as the inner liner on a considerable tangent did not make just a whole lot of sense.

FBI Agent Henry Heiberger was the only person from the FBI Spectrographic analysis lab to examine the coat, and rest assured that what he informed me of IS NOT what the WC has informed you of.

The larger hole down on the back/shoulder was X-rayed and revealed metallic residue.

The cloth/fabric around the edge of the hole which contained this residue was cut, removed and run through spectrographic analysis.

The result being that there was minute copper residue embedded in the fabric around the edge of the hole.

No "Comparison Sample" was taken, as copper is not a normal component of clothing manufacture and the only indication of it's presence was around the one hole that was examined. (Heiberger to myself).

Had a "comparison sample" been taken, it would have been taken directly adjacent to the existing hole and it would have been circled in white chalk to absolutely distinguish it from the original hole.

Absolutely no comparison sample would have been taken from the garmet up close to the neck/collar as the presence of hair cream, makeup, etc; could have created a false result.

If I had any questions regarding the tests then I should request the Laboratory Test Reports which he completed for each item of evidence examined and each test that was conducted.

As I have informed here in the past, Henry Heiberger was sent to Georgia to examine "OSWALD WAS HERE" written in chalk on the inside of an abandoned railroad box car, and was thus made "non-available" for testimony before the Warren Commission.

Thereafter, he was tasked to find out who manufactured the chalk which he had taken a sample of.

"I don't know what the hell that was all about! That was the biggest waste of my time. I eventually figured out who made the chalk but it proved nothing, and we all knew that Oswald was dead and buried."

FBI Laboratory Technician Henry Heiberger to Tom Purvis

Tom

P.S. Just for your info, the "abrasion" on the tie was X-rayed and found to also contain minute traces of metallic residue. There was no fabric missing.

One might want to check that out with what the WC told us in regards to the examination of the tie.

P.P.S. In event one does not get "lost" in the world of body snatchers and multiple assassins, they just may figure out something here.

P.P.P.S. Robert Frazier could not recall exactly where he got the information from that the upper hole was where a comparison sample was taken from.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post #23

In continuation, and while I attempt to locate the answer to your question, the removed copper jacket at the base of CE399 is another EEI (essential element of information) which must be taken into consideration when attempting to resolve the issues surrounding this bullet.

When the HSCA re-opened the investigation into the assassination, the photo's which it had taken of the bullet revealed the base of the bullet, and anyone who even claims to know anything about bullets and their structure, should have immediately recognized the alterations to the base of the bullet.

In discussions with FBI Agents Frazier and Gallagher, their "word" was that the base was basically no different than any normal bullet base, other than the deformation and those items which have been previously listed.

Thus, one was stuck with a completely unknown!

However, with release of documents do the the JFK assassination act, photo's of the base of the bullet, when turned over to the National Archives, was also released.

These photo's clearly demonstrated that the base of CE399, complete with the copper jacket which partially covers the lead core at the base of the bullet, was fully intact when the bullet was given to the Archives.

Thus, not unlike lead fragments which have disappeared from the National Archives, the removal of the copper jacket at the base of CE399 occurred at some point between when this bullet was given to the Archives and prior to the HSCA Investigation in which the photo's which revealed this alteration were taken.

As with all manipulation of the evidence, there is and was always a completely "logical" reason.

In continuation of this study, one just may want to turn the "peg" around and verify that one has the right size and shape peg for the correct hole.

As well as taking into consideration that "impact damage" to the base/rim/edge of the copper jacket which is clearly demonstrated in those photographs which were taken prior to this alteration to the bullet, and which impact also created a slight indentation in the lead core of the bullet as well.

Unfortunately however, Bennett was never called to testify, and his factual reporting only came to light when much of the SS Agent Testimonies was published..

Terrible story, I'll keep it brief: He was called to testify, but couldn't find the way. He was directionally challenged, poor soul, as he demonstrated when recalling the route of the presidential motorcade off Main: : “…we made a left-hand turn and then a quick right” *. Awesome. I leave it to denizens of the fair city of Dallas to explain where on earth that sequence led. Cuba, perhaps?

*Warren Commission Exhibit 2112

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol24_0280a.htm

"The significance of the attached notes is that they were prepared by SA Bennet on the President's plane during it's return flight

to Washington on November 22, before the details of President Kennedy's wounds became general knowledge."

And I have little doubt that SA Bennet, if given the choice, would prefer to be "directionally challanged" as opposed to being "mentally challanged" as many who interject nonsense here appear to be.

"The significance of the attached notes is that they were prepared by SA Bennet on the President's plane during it's return flight to Washington on November 22, before the details of President Kennedy's wounds became general knowledge."

Next time you need a second-hand car, Tom, do call at my emporium. All only one owner, elderly spinsters to a man.

For those unfamiliar with Bennett's amazing act of observation, do have a look at David Lifton's Best Evidence. It really is very good at explaining this and one other SS intervention in support of the official investigation's shifting fabrications.

Paul

"The significance of the attached notes is that they were prepared by SA Bennet on the President's plane during it's return flight to Washington on November 22, before the details of President Kennedy's wounds became general knowledge."

Next time you need a second-hand car, Tom, do call at my emporium. All only one owner, elderly spinsters to a man.

For those unfamiliar with Bennett's amazing act of observation, do have a look at David Lifton's Best Evidence. It really is very good at explaining this and one other SS intervention in support of the official investigation's shifting fabrications.

Paul

For those unfamiliar with Bennett's amazing act of observation,

Nice thing about it, not unlike a magic show, it is only amazing to those who don't know anything about the subject matter.

To those who are familiar, even a slow velocity unimpaired bullet can, dependent upon one's position, be seen with the naked eye. (provided that one can read without "coke-bottle" lenses)

Secondly, and extremely impaired velocity, 6.5mm Carcano bullet, which happens to be approximately 1 and 3/16 inches in length, rotating end over end, can be seen by most persons with one eye closed.

do have a look at David Lifton's Best Evidence.

By all means, I would recommend the book for it's work which deals with the inconsistancies of the medical evidence, as compared with what the WC tells us.

After that, one should turn their hat around and thereafter enjoy a good laugh at the complete silliness of the kidnapped body and wound alteration as the resolution to failure to actually understand this medical evidence.

Some would think this better than merely stating that one can not resolve the conflicts, thus, make up the "Body Snatcher" theory.

Personally, I would rather just be known as being stupid than to be known for having thought this one up and tried to sell it.

Not to mention attempting to convince others that there is merit to it.

That you believed it when you "bought" the car, is not indicative that I am dumb enough to believe what you may attempt to sell me on it.

Kind of like the "body snatcher/wound alteration theory".

It really is very good at explaining this and one other SS intervention in support of the official investigation's shifting fabrications.

Personally, I would be more prone to believe the "Pascagoula River" UFO kidnapping which took place not far from here a few years back.

Anyone who likes "make believe" can read this also.

http://ufos.about.com/od/aliensalienabduct.../pascagoula.htm

That "first run shine" will make one see, and believe that they saw many things which are in fact not reality.

Sorry that you fell for and believed the "Body Snatcher" theory! Watching too many of those space alien/seed pod type movies will frequently do that to one's brain.

Come to think of it, I do believe that Donald Sutherland (Mr. X) sat on a bench in Washington, DC in the movie JFK as well as one of those "body snatcher/seed pod" movies as well.

HMMMMMMMMM!----Another of those strange coincidences here!

Mr. EISENBERG - Mr. Frazier, running through the middle of the exhibit there seem to be finer lines on the right- hand side than on the left. Could you explain that, the reason why the lines come out with more detail or that there are more lines on the right side than on the left?

Mr. FRAZIER - Those marks could be the result of the bullet striking some object after it was fired, or they could be the result of changes having taken place in the barrel.