The Education Forum

Skin on the bullet nose

After I developed my suspicion that the bullet at 313 struck Kennedy on top of his head, I came across the results of recent tests performed on the nose of a bullet found in the front seat of the limo. I was completely amazed that the tests confirmed my theory, in that the crumpled nose of the bullet contained significant amounts of skin. I could think of no other plausible explanation for this other than that my theory was correct. There was only a small entrance on the back of the head (if there was one at all). The vast majority of missing scalp was at what is commonly thought to be the exit. But how could a bullet exploding OUT from a skull get skin entangled in its crumpled nose? The nose would have crumpled on impact not on exit. A bullet exploding OUT from a skull would most probably never even touch skin. Unfortunately, when the tests were conducted, those pushing for the tests were blinded by their suspicion that the material on the bullet would be fibers from Connally's jacket; when it turned out to be skin they scratched their heads and walked away, convinced the tests proved nothing. Instead the tests proved Everything. If someone can offer a rational explanation for the skin on the bullet nose other than that the bullet first struck Kennedy where there was missing skin, I'm open-minded. But none has been offered. When I recently mentioned the skin on alt.assassination.jfk both John Canal and Chad Zimmerman, defenders of the lone-nut faith, ignored the question. They have no explanation.

There is a report on the testing available on the Lancer site (Thank you, Debra). Here is the page which includes the test results.

http://www.jfklancer.com/docs.maps/fragtest/Page_21.JPEGPage_21.JPEG

Edited by Pat Speer

If someone can offer a rational explanation for the skin on the bullet nose other than that the bullet first struck Kennedy where there was missing skin, I'm open-minded.

Pat,

Couldn't the skin on the bullet have come from Connally's wrist?

Ron

Ron

Is it possible this skin came from the hand of someone who handled the specimen at some time in the 40-odd years of its existence?

In other words, does this report tell us what region of the human anatomy produced this fragment of skin?

If someone can offer a rational explanation for the skin on the bullet nose other than that the bullet first struck Kennedy where there was missing skin, I'm open-minded.

Pat,

Ron

I'm not sure how much skin was missing from Connally's wrist, but that could be a possibility. Since the bullet nose was linked through NAA to the bullet frags in Kennedy's brain and the bullet frags under Nellie's seat, I accepted that the bullet nose found in the front seat came from the bullet striking Kennedy in the skull. Unlike some who question Dr. Guinn's NAA results, I don't consider the NAA results meaningless; I just believe Guinn's analysis of the wrist fragment/CE 399 results was incorrect.

Ron

Is it possible this skin came from the hand of someone who handled the specimen at some time in the 40-odd years of its existence?

In other words, does this report tell us what region of the human anatomy produced this fragment of skin?

The material was orignally noticed by the HSCA, but wasn't studied for another twenty years. It was within the ridges of the crumpled bullet nose and was originally described as bee's wax. I'd find it hard to believe that it came from someone who handled the bullet between 63 and 78. It wasn't just a microscopic cell of skin. If you look at picitures of the exhibit today you'll see that the foreign material is quite size-able. The report above indicates it was almost all skin.

Edited by Pat Speer

After I developed my suspicion that the bullet at 313 struck Kennedy on top of his head, I came across the results of recent tests performed on the nose of a bullet found in the front seat of the limo. I was completely amazed that the tests confirmed my theory, in that the crumpled nose of the bullet contained significant amounts of skin. I could think of no other plausible explanation for this other than that my theory was correct. There was only a small entrance on the back of the head (if there was one at all). The vast majority of missing scalp was at what is commonly thought to be the exit. But how could a bullet exploding OUT from a skull get skin entangled in its crumpled nose? The nose would have crumpled on impact not on exit. A bullet exploding OUT from a skull would most probably never even touch skin. Unfortunately, when the tests were conducted, those pushing for the tests were blinded by their suspicion that the material on the bullet would be fibers from Connally's jacket; when it turned out to be skin they scratched their heads and walked away, convinced the tests proved nothing. Instead the tests proved Everything. If someone can offer a rational explanation for the skin on the bullet nose other than that the bullet first struck Kennedy where there was missing skin, I'm open-minded. But none has been offered. When I recently mentioned the skin on alt.assassination.jfk both John Canal and Chad Zimmerman, defenders of the lone-nut faith, ignored the question. They have no explanation.

There is a report on the testing available on the Lancer site (Thank you, Debra). Here is the page which includes the test results.

I looked up the meaning of eosinophilic and pasted below:

1. A type of white blood cell found in vertebrate blood, containing cytoplasmic granules that are easily stained by eosin or other acid dyes.

2. A microorganism, cell, or histological element easily stained by eosin or other acid dyes.

Here is what PAS refers to:

The periodic acid Schiff reaction (PAS) is used to demonstrate the presence of 1-2-glycols, and is consequently an important method in the histochemistry of carbohydrates and the histological demonstration of many structures.

The dark stains are more probably a Fungus growth than any kind of embedded organic insect debris.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chuck

Edited by Chuck Robbins

Also, according to an old page on Debra' site that I now can't find, there were no fibers or any human blood or tissue at all found on CE 399, and that alone rules out CE 399 as a bullet that went through two fully clothed men (as if CE 399 still needed ruling out).

For those interested in seeing this skin, it's the foreign material in this photo of exhibit CE 567. It seems obvious that it represents far too much skin to have come from the purported entrance.

CE567.JPG

http://jfklancer.com/pub/CE/CE567.JPG

Edited by Pat Speer