The Education Forum

"Trask's " Pictures of the pain" Scans"

Thanks. Who do you think the guy on the pole may be? (Jack White)

Jack,

He looks eerily like Tony (Poe) Poshepny but then again, it might just be some guy who climbed the pole to get a better look.

I communicated with Tony Poe many years ago who denied any knowledge of what happened in Dallas.

James

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack,

He looks eerily like Tony (Poe) Poshepny but then again, it might just be some guy who climbed the pole to get a better look.

I communicated with Tony Poe many years ago who denied any knowledge of what happened in Dallas.

James

What were Tony's connections?

Jack

Jack,

James

What were Tony's connections?

Jack

Jack,

Primarily his connections were to Jim Bill Lair, Ted Shackley and Lucien Conein.

Here is a link regarding Poshepny.

http://www.geocities.com/asia_corresponden...poshepnybp.html

James

• 2 months later...
Question for James. I can't seem to locate all of your comparisons of Robertson, Barnes, and other agency personnel. I must have bad file names on them. Can you do a quick summary of each guy in the plaza along with the BEST MATCHING PHOTO? Thanks. (Jack White)

Hi Jack,

I do not believe the man positioned up the pole is Morales. I also don't think the other guy is Tracy Barnes. I do however consider that the men standing at the corner of Main and Houston are Rip Robertson and Col. William Bishop aka John Adrian O'Hare. (remembering that Bishop claimed he was at the Trade Mart when the assassination occured)

Add the Lucien Conein look-a-like located about 10 feet from these men and things get very spooky.

James

Definitely looks like Robertson. He has that "Karl Malden" nose for sure!

-smitty

Gary Mack has advised me that the man is Jim Featherston, who worked for the Dallas Times-Herald.

Thanks to Gary,

I'm going to try to keep my specualtion on photography to a minimum!,

John

Jim Featherston with Mary Moorman.

I may be chasing waterfalls, here. But, who is this cop taking up the rear here, in the Tramps photo? And, could someone make a blow-up of this cop's face, and place a blow-up of that outlined picture of Badgeman, side by side for me, please? Just curious.

Thanks,

Ter

Uncropped tramp photo:

In a blow up of this photo there appears to be a man in the Carpark area at the end of the wall.

8347.jpg

8346.jpg

Edited by Terry Mauro

• 2 weeks later...

Ter .....here are the comparisons...

The Officers name is Marvin Wise.....

Perhaps after he saw those cameras rolling, he smartened himself up.....

As he is right tip top in a Beers photo....leading the way...while Officer Billy Lee Bass now takes the rear...

B..

Edited by Bernice Moore