The Education Forum

American University June 10, 2006

P.S. Has McKinney been indicted yet?
No Brendan, nor will she ever be. The coverage by Fox was nothing short of despicable. They actually ran an article last Thursday that likened the McKinney case to that of the LaCrosse player accused of raping a protestute. Of course Fox favours the young rich white man.

They also ran a story saying that the Congresswoman had entered into a 'sweetheart' deal in order to get her exhonoration, yet they site no soure or any information to back this up.

These slurs are a complete disgrace.

Brendan, It seems to me as though you lack analytical thought.

Ciao,

John

I'm curious: were you assigned to McKinney randomly, or did you specifically request her? If the latter, I fear for your sanity (and politics). What's your infatuation with left-wing politicians and message boards? Are you unaware of McKinney's connections to CAIR and other radical Muslim groups? Are you unaware of her serial, disturbing run-ins with Capitol Hill law enforcement?

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?Stor...30-120057-3228r

Just how was the Fox coverage "despicable"? Are you saying it's okay to assault a policeman and use race and gender as a defense?

The Duke case? Um, in case you haven't notice, it's quickly going down in flames:

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/13392547/site/newsweek/

You see, even "rich, white boys" have rights in this country. If exhonorated, a lot of people should lose their jobs over this fiasco, starting with the race-hustling DA. Of course, you're working for a shameless race hustler this summer, so I don't expect you to "get it."

235-478-mckinney_racecard.gif

Edited by Brendan Slattery

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Brendan, nor will she ever be. The coverage by Fox was nothing short of despicable. They actually ran an article last Thursday that likened the McKinney case to that of the LaCrosse player accused of raping a protestute. Of course Fox favours the young rich white man.

They also ran a story saying that the Congresswoman had entered into a 'sweetheart' deal in order to get her exhonoration, yet they site no soure or any information to back this up.

Ciao,

John

I'm curious: were you assigned to McKinney randomly, or did you specifically request her? If the latter, I fear for your sanity (and politics). What's your infatuation with left-wing politicians and message boards? Are you unaware of McKinney's connections to CAIR and other radical Muslim groups? Are you unaware of her serial, disturbing run-ins with Capitol Hill law enforcement?

Just how was the Fox coverage "despicable"? Are you saying it's okay to assault a policeman and use race and gender as a defense?

The Duke case? Um, in case you haven't notice, it's quickly going down in flames:

You see, even "rich, white boys" have rights in this country. If exhonorated, a lot of people should lose their jobs over this fiasco, starting with the race-hustling DA. Of course, you're working for a shameless race hustler this summer, so I don't expect you to "get it."

I don't think I need to add to that.

What Brendan has written speaks volumes.

Maybe just one small bit more.

Here are another few cartoons from the site Brendan took this 'Race Card'.

Lessons in ignorance, Volume 2.

John

post-869-1150761265_thumb.gif

post-869-1150761278_thumb.gif

post-869-1150761295_thumb.jpg

Edited by John Geraghty

From one Irishman to another, grow up.

Mr. Geraghty really is an Irishman, but I am willing to bet a million bucks that Mr. Slattery is not, even if he thinks he is, just because some of his ancestors came from the auld sod. Social conditioning seems to be the determining factor in Mr. Slattery's life, and I do assume that he has one.

Mr.Slattery,

It is quite rich that you are telling me to grow up, when it is you who posts caricatures on a debate forum to get your point accross.

I'm sure you could find several Bush parodies around the net, but tell me, when have I ever posted such parodies?

You are generalising and assuming that I am a through and through democrat and that I must be completely anti-republican. This assumption would be incorrect, I hold no party allegiance. I have respect for any politician who stands up for the little guy, regardless of their party.

Its not black and white, in a partisan sense or racial.

Being Irish has nothing to do with this, why bring it up?

I don't like confrontational postings and I admit that I have made a few in this thread, but only to rebut what Brendan has claimed, which is most likely a waste of time.

I think we both have a bit of growing up to do Mr.Slattery.

John

Ciao,

John

"You see, even "rich, white boys" have rights in this country. If exhonorated, a lot of people should lose their jobs over this fiasco, starting with the race-hustling DA. Of course, you're working for a shameless race hustler this summer, so I don't expect you to "get it." "

Back in the late 1950's - early 1960's, in NYC, we had a D.J. on one of the radio stations, either WINS or WNEW, I forget which one. Anyway, once a week at the 5:00 news, they'd give out something they called, 'The Clyde Award" for the most ridiculous gaff committed by any person, company, or organization. They'd usually start announcing this earlier in the broadcasting day around the news or station breaks. You'd hear the D.J.'s voice break in with a canned laughter track in the background [a pre-recorded advert] and him announcing, "THERE'S GOING TO BE A CLYDE AWARD!" Every time I come across one of Slattery's "hoof n' mouth" statements, that recorded announcement resonates through my mind's ear. I haven't thought about that in years, especially since moving to the "left" coast in 1966. So, everytime the Washingtonian utters one of his pearls of wisdom, or casts his pearls before swine [is probably how he figures it], I'm going to announce, "THERE'S GOING TO BE A CLYDE AWARD!" :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Seeing as how this was where we discussed Cynthia McKinney previously I think that it is important that I direct you all to this post in the Government and politics section.

It would get more exposure in this section, but its off topic.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=7591

This will direct you to video of capitol hill police officers detailing how Cynthia McKinney and other black leaders have been targeted by some white capitol hill police officers.

John

Seeing as how this was where we discussed Cynthia McKinney previously I think that it is important that I direct you all to this post in the Government and politics section.

This will direct you to video of capitol hill police officers detailing how Cynthia McKinney and other black leaders have been targeted by some white capitol hill police officers.

John

HI JOHN,

CYNTHIA IS TOUGH ON SECURITY.

AND THE CAP POLS AREN'T AFTER HER BECAUSE SHE BLACK AND THEIR RACIST, THOUGH A LOT OF THEM ARE, ESPECIALLY AT THE TOP, BUT BECAUSE OF HER UNIQUE POSITION ON THE POWERFUL HASC, WHICH APPROVES THE DOD BUDGET.

AS THE LONE VOICE FOR HUMANATARIAN REASON ON THE HOUSE ARMED SERVICES COMMITTEE, CYNTHIA, WHEN THEY GIVE HER A CHANCE TO TAKE THE MIC, ASKS THE MOST POINTED AND SIGNIFICANT QUESTIONS. IF SHE IS FORCED OUT OF THIS POSTION, IT WILL BE A BIG LOSS FOR THOSE WHO WANT ANSWERS TO THOSE QUESTIONS.

TO BRING THIS AROUND TO TOPIC - I THINK IT APPROIPRIATE THAT CYNTHIA MCKINNEY SPONSORED THE MLK ACT, WHICH IS BASED ON THE JFK ASSASSINATIONS RECORDS ACT OF 1992.

WHETHER OR NOT CYNTHA MANAGES TO OVERCOME THE ELECTORAL ROAD BUMPS, IT IS NOW TIME FOR CONGRESS TO HOLD OVERSIGHT HEARINGS ON THE JFK ACT, UNDER THE MLK ACT PROGRAM, WITH WITNESSES CALLED TO TESTIFY UNDER OATH ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT RESPONSE TO THE JFK ACT AS OF NOW.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

John

HI JOHN,

CYNTHIA IS TOUGH ON SECURITY.

AND THE CAP POLS AREN'T AFTER HER BECAUSE SHE BLACK AND THEIR RACIST, THOUGH A LOT OF THEM ARE, ESPECIALLY AT THE TOP, BUT BECAUSE OF HER UNIQUE POSITION ON THE POWERFUL HASC, WHICH APPROVES THE DOD BUDGET.

AS THE LONE VOICE FOR HUMANATARIAN REASON ON THE HOUSE ARMED SERVICES COMMITTEE, CYNTHIA, WHEN THEY GIVE HER A CHANCE TO TAKE THE MIC, ASKS THE MOST POINTED AND SIGNIFICANT QUESTIONS. IF SHE IS FORCED OUT OF THIS POSTION, IT WILL BE A BIG LOSS FOR THOSE WHO WANT ANSWERS TO THOSE QUESTIONS.

TO BRING THIS AROUND TO TOPIC - I THINK IT APPROIPRIATE THAT CYNTHIA MCKINNEY SPONSORED THE MLK ACT, WHICH IS BASED ON THE JFK ASSASSINATIONS RECORDS ACT OF 1992.

WHETHER OR NOT CYNTHA MANAGES TO OVERCOME THE ELECTORAL ROAD BUMPS, IT IS NOW TIME FOR CONGRESS TO HOLD OVERSIGHT HEARINGS ON THE JFK ACT, UNDER THE MLK ACT PROGRAM, WITH WITNESSES CALLED TO TESTIFY UNDER OATH ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT RESPONSE TO THE JFK ACT AS OF NOW.

BK

John, Bill, (etc)

John I KNEW you'd uncover this! Way over here in the US of Amerika....just what we needed, an Irish lad to come to DC and get this sort of thing out. McKinney rocks. She just had better be careful and make sure her personal security is on high alert. People like her are exactly who these bastards kill. Let's not ever forget that.

We need every one in the government to know NOW that if McKinny should suffer a heart attack, a fatal gunshot, a drowning, a one car crash, extremely fast acting cancer, a plane crash, MANY of us will be most suspious. Remember JFK, MLK, RFK, (Ted who he lived ), JFK jr and all the victims of 9-11, Iraq and the other wars begun by this fraudlunt administration. We need articles of impeachment immediately. Before these evil lunatics begin WW 3- (already underway).

Isreal has no right to this land. They are in disobediance to God. We need to ceace supporting these evil murderous empires: Isreal and the US- it is total fascism now folks.

(Has been as long as I remember!!)

Dawn

John I KNEW you'd uncover this! Way over here in the US of Amerika....just what we needed, an Irish lad to come to DC and get this sort of thing out. McKinney rocks. She just had better be careful and make sure her personal security is on high alert. People like her are exactly who these bastards kill. Let's not ever forget that.

We need every one in the government to know NOW that if McKinny should suffer a heart attack, a fatal gunshot, a drowning, a one car crash, extremely fast acting cancer, a plane crash, MANY of us will be most suspious. Remember JFK, MLK, RFK, (Ted who he lived ), JFK jr and all the victims of 9-11, Iraq and the other wars begun by this fraudlunt administration. We need articles of impeachment immediately. Before these evil lunatics begin WW 3- (already underway).

Isreal has no right to this land. They are in disobediance to God. We need to ceace supporting these evil murderous empires: Isreal and the US- it is total fascism now folks.

(Has been as long as I remember!!)

Dawn

What a surprise. Dawn adds naked anti-Semitism to her ugly resume. Do Iran, Syria, Hamas and Hezbollah even exist in her bizarre world? Nah. It's all about the evil Joooooos. So much simpler that way. But why bother arguing with a crazy person?

We need every one in the government to know NOW that if McKinny should suffer a heart attack, a fatal gunshot, a drowning, a one car crash, extremely fast acting cancer, a plane crash, MANY of us will be most suspious.

Some of us will be relieved.