The Education Forum

The Magic Bullet Theory

Mike,

The chain of possession problems with CE399 would have made it legally inadmissable in any honest court of law. The same thing applies to the Mannlicher Carcano, which had no legal chain of custody (the rifle found on the sixth floor was declared to be a Mauser, in sworn affidavits by the officers who discovered it).

If you persist in not understanding the impossibility of a bullet fired from six floors above entering at a lower point than it exits, without strking any bone and remaining in nearly pristine condition, at least consider the legal aspects here. This crucial "evidence" was carried back to Washington, D.C. in the coat pocket of SS agent Richard Johnsen. Does that sound proper to you?

If you want to be taken seriously, you can't cling to physical impossibilities like the SBT. Whatever happened in Dallas, the SBT didn't. You might as well argue that JFK is still living.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike,

The chain of possession problems with CE399 would have made it legally inadmissable in any honest court of law. The same thing applies to the Mannlicher Carcano, which had no legal chain of custody (the rifle found on the sixth floor was declared to be a Mauser, in sworn affidavits by the officers who discovered it).

If you persist in not understanding the impossibility of a bullet fired from six floors above entering at a lower point than it exits, without strking any bone and remaining in nearly pristine condition, at least consider the legal aspects here. This crucial "evidence" was carried back to Washington, D.C. in the coat pocket of SS agent Richard Johnsen. Does that sound proper to you?

If you want to be taken seriously, you can't cling to physical impossibilities like the SBT. Whatever happened in Dallas, the SBT didn't. You might as well argue that JFK is still living.

You are misstating what I have argued.

Unfortunately the evidence that a bullet passed through the body of JFK is just to strong.

There is no reasonable explanation for having a back wound and a throat wound with no corresponding wounds of exit and no bullets. The only reasonable explanation, and the one which any jury in the world would accept is that a single bullet passed through the president. CE399 is that bullet.

Correspondingly, that same jury would not accept that bullet then struck Connally and caused all the bone damage to Connally.

CE399 looks like a bullet that passed through a body without hitting any bone structures.

Therefore , the theory as I propose, and which is best supported by the evidence, is that CE399 is the bullet which passed through JFK's neck, slowed down substantially, hit, grazed or starteled Connally on his left side and ended up somewhere in Connallys clothes. Connally was hit by a second bullet fired nearly simultaneously which completely missed the president.

The chain of custody argument would not have made it legally inadmissible in any court of law. You are going to have to support that statement.

chainofcustody.png

This is the second time you have accused me that I am arguing the SBT and this is the second time that I have told I am not.

You need to address the differences that I am raising.

It is a matter of nothing more than common sense that CE399 is the original bullet. Why would the people who want to push a theory that requires a bullet pass through the president AND then went on to break several bones in Connally substitute a bullet that obviously did not strike any bone structures?

Edited by Mike Rago

Mike, the bullet entered JFK's body, not at his neck, but lower down in his back. How do you explain the bullet magically changing direction from a downward trajectory to angle upwards exiting his throat and angle downwards again without hitting any bone. It just doesn't work.

Ray,

If the bullet did not pass through the presidents body by entering the back and exiting the throat, where did the two bullets go?

If that part of the SBT is false you have a bigger problem. You have to explain two bullet wounds with no exits and no bullets.

I am not an Arlen Specter fan however here is his famous picture showing the geometry.

What is wrong with this geometry? (The azimuthal angle is wrong. That bullet did not strike Connally on the right side. It grazed Connaly on his left side.)

specterpicture.png

Edited by Mike Rago

Mike,

How does the absence of the bullets which caused the back and throat wounds, validate the SBT?

Many forum members, such as Ray Mitcham, just above your post, highlight the problem of a low entry wound and a high exit wound.

True the absence of bullets is a problem, but such an absence does not go on and validate the SBT.

Why don't you address how a low entry wound can exit through a higher exit wound. How is that possible???

James.

You need to define what you mean by the SBT? I am not validating the SBT.

Actually the absence of bullets and exits does go on and validate the first component of the SBT(the bullet passing through the president). Not you or anyone else can come up with a reasonable explanation to explain those facts. That the bullet passed through Kennedy is a logical and reasonable conclusion for those facts.

Are you saying that Arlen Specter is pointing to the wrong place on Kennedy's back in this picture?

specterpicture.png

Edited by Mike Rago

Mike,

It is a very poor tactic to dodge a question asked. That is the tactic of those who are weak about their position and don't want to be found out.

I admitted that the absence of bullets is a concern and a easy point to turn against us.

But that was not the question I asked you.

I asked you, how do you address how a low entry wound can go on to exit through a higher exit wound?

Are you able to answer that question??

James.

Sorry Mike,

Your image did not show at first and therefore I did not see it.

Like others you love to use CE 903 which because of the Photographers perspective actually hides where the entrance point is.

Here is CE 903 from a different angle. You can now clearly see the entrance wound is lower than the exit wound.

So again how are you able to explain that?

Opposite-Angle-View-Of-CE903.png

James

Edited by James R Gordon

1. To me the single bullet theory is the most simple and most logical cause of the two wounds given that that we are missing two bullets or two exit wounds.

2. I had no opinion of the SBT until the James Gordon's threads. I read them all with a lot of interest. I was undecided. But I am no longer undecided. After today's discussion I am positive the SBT makes more sense than the alternative theories.

3. For the SBT to be wrong either two bullets have to be found, or two exit wounds have to be found or you have to believe in blood soluble bullets.

3. If the SBT is incorrect there has got to be either two missing bullets or two missing exit wounds. The most simple, logical explanation is the SBT, a single bullet passing through the president and the governor.

4. I have not studied the single bullet theory. But I can see better why it exists.

5 The SBT was a logical conclusion reached to satisfy perplexing data.

6. I see why the SBT exists. I like it.

You need to define what you mean by the SBT? I am not validating the SBT.

I hate it when people misstate what I say.

I clarified what I was referring to in a subsequent post to the one you quote.

http://educationforu...=90#entry257981

The SBT(Single Bullet Theory) has two main components.

The first component is that the bullet passed through the body of JFK by entering his back and exiting his throat.

The second component is that the bullet , after leaving JFK's body then struck Gov. Connally.

That the first part of this theory is true is beyond dispute for the reasonable mind and is overwhelmingly supported and implied by the evidence...two wounds were found in the presidents body but no bullets and no obvious exits. The reasonable mind does not postulate the existence of two disappearing projectiles in an attempt to obey the evidence.

If you do not believe the first component of the SBT is true then you have to come up with a reasonable alternative to explain why the doctors found two wounds, no bullets and no exits. Otherwise, you might as well be supporting a theory that says Greer killed JFK because that is the level of "reasonableness" that the alternative theory commands.

I assure you that two disappearing bullets did not kill the man sitting on the back of this motorcycle.

http://nation.foxnew...n-single-bullet

Accepting the first component as true is not , in any way , a verification of the lone gunman theory. There is plenty of other evidence indicating the existence of multiple assassins. In the end it does more good than harm to accept it.

Edited by Mike Rago

Here is the image with a Yellow arrow pointing to the entry wound.

CE903Alternate.png

James

I see that smudge. It still does not look lower to me.

Specter was trying to get the bullet to hit Connally, which that bullet did not do.

What you are showing is that CE399 did not come from the Sixth Floor of the depository. It probably came from the second floor of the Daltex building.

Edited by Mike Rago

No, there are two components to the Single Bullet Theory. The first component is that bullet passed through JFK. The second component is that it then hit Connally.

If you do not think that CE399 is legitimate you need to support that statement.

If you mean that bullet did not cause all the bone damage to Connally I will agree with you.

If you mean that bullet did not pass through JFK's neck I will disagree with you.

Edited by Mike Rago

Mike,

“You see a smudge.”!!!!

Is that really the level of your argument?

True is does look higher than it should because Specter had the model for JFK lean forward. If your know your anatomy you will realise that the spot is around T3.

It does not matter one iota where the shot came from, the central problem is that wherever it came from could an entry wound at this point exit through Trachea rings 3 & 4.

The answer is no! Having the entry wound at around T3 means that in order to get to the exit point the bullet needs to go through the lung. There is no other route for it to go.

If you are going to insist on the SBT, then you will need to raise the height of the back entry wound.

As a point of interest. Why do you suggest that your version of the SBT has two parts: when both parts are essentially what comprises the existing SBT. I do not see any difference between the WC SBT and yours

James.