The Education Forum

Moderators:

Trolls will always be fed, because there are always people willing to feed them.

John sees educational value in it, but it's a peinful way to be educated.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John, while I also believe in freedom of speech, I suspect some of the persons we are talking about are not individuals in the true sense, but part of the dis-information/coverup 'borg' [star Trek reference]...ie interconected to each other or an organization out to harm others on this matter. I'd ask you enforce your own rules about persons having photos and maybe even having them have to send you a copy of an ID to prove it [not to be posted]. I'd note that many [not all] of the persons do work at suspicious hours given their timezone [or don't sleep] and/or only counter with one-liner putdowns and other childish efforts at defaiming and defeating others. They use with volume what they can't muster with arguement. It shows them up, but to a casual guest from outside seems to make their numbers and 'backers' inflated and diminish the momentum of the research community - this is the plan. More than that they waste time and turn off so many to even want to post or discuss. I think it is a problem that needs addressing.

See my posting on this issue here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=7491

The only reason this rule has not been enforced is that I am so busy with other matters. However, David R. Von Pein has refused point-blank to do so and has been suspended until he does upload a photograph.

I do not share your views about these individuals being part of a disinformation/cover-up group. Even the CIA are not this daft. People like David R. Von Pein do more harm than good to their cause.

I do think it is possible that we do have some members who are involved in disinformation. However, they do it so well that it is almost impossible to identify them. For example, few were aware at the time that Dick Billings was a disinformation agent.

For example, I believe that Craig Lamson is really a left-winger attempting to discredit the far-right with his posts on political issues.

John...I think you should require that Lamson, the great photographer,

post an IDENTIFIABLE photograph of himself. His "avatar" is as bad

as the VonPein avatar.

Jack

Lamson's avatar looks like the kind of blackout photo they have when interviewing someone on TV, or in a documentary, who doesn't want his identity to be exposed, i.e. someone in the Witness Protection program, or a prisoner, or darest I even mention it, a "CIA" operative who doesn't want his cover blown.

Whatever. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, as far as Von Pain goes, maybe we can locate him via a google search?

Could this be the "real" David Von Pein?

The Meter Man - David von Pein

Farming meters for crops from the 'Meter Man' - David von Pein.

www.themeterman.com.au/ - 9k - Cached - Similar pageswww.themeterman.com.au/

Or, how about this one?

Amazon.com: Profile for David R. Von Pein

Need help? More information on Profile pages. David R. Von Pein's Profile. (TOP 500 REVIEWER) · (REAL NAME). Location:: Mooresville, Indiana; USA ...

www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A1FDW1SPYKB354 - 82k - Cached - Similar pages

[ More results from www.amazon.com ]

Or, possibly this one?

Amazon.com: JFK (1991) : Video

The video covers the arrests of Clay Shaw, David Ferrie, and Lee Oswald, ... DVDs AND VIDEOS RELATING TO JOHN F. KENNEDY: A list by David R. Von Pein, ...

us.imdb.com/ra/us/eo/ASIN/B00004RSW7 - 56k - Cached - Similar pages

Hmmm...the possiblities seem to be endless.

Geomantica - videos

Retired organic farmer David von Pein then tells us how we can monitor the value of soil inputs using various probes and meters. He demonstrates the use of ...

www.geomantica.com/video.htm - 34k - Cached - Similar pages

ruralbookshop

... ideas and approaches to farming biologically. Julie Ferguson, Neil Nass, David von Pein and Chris Wicks add an Australian element to thie HOWTO on IPM. ...

www.ruralbookshop.com.au/film_detail.asp?product_id=2003&producttype_id=3 - 17k - Cached - Similar pages

Britannia

... fans a great overview of two of the most popular types of aircraft in the world today, the 757 and the 767. David Von Pein ; Indianapolis IN, USA ...

www.worldairroutes.com/Britannia.html - 24k - Cached - Similar pages

Air Tahiti Nui

... camerawork of scenery out the flight-deck and cabin windows. Another worthy entry in the World Air Routes series. David Von Pein ; Indianapolis IN, USA ...

www.worldairroutes.com/AirTahitiNui.html - 31k - Cached - Similar pages

[ More results from www.worldairroutes.com ]

[Compostteas] Re: Saponin and varibility

David Von Pein pointed this out to me at the Coff's Harbour seminar last March. And he's right - that layer of material is detrimental to life. ...

lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/compostteas/Week-of-Mon-20020527/000051.html - 12k - Cached - Similar pages

Would the "real" Von Pain please stand up?

Edited by Terry Mauro

Lamson's avatar looks like the kind of blackout photo they have when interviewing someone on TV, or in a documentary, who doesn't want his identity to be exposed, i.e. someone in the Witness Protection program, or a prisoner, or darest I even mention it, a "CIA" operative who doesn't want his cover blown.

Whatever. :rolleyes:

Terry, with all due respect ... Craig could post a photo of his cousin and you or no one else would know the difference. These CIA references are really stupid for if you ever read Prouty's work, then you's know that the CIA can work counter intellegence just as easily. In other words, you could be a CIA agent who posted a better photo so not to draw attention to yourself and by making a lot out of nothing ... one could say you were trying to keep attention away from yourself by trying to keep it on someone else. I mean, where does all this idiocy stop??? For instance, I posted a photo of myself and Jack tried to make a big production out of it being someone else besides me. It seems that the evidence pertaining to JFK's murder would be more important than sitting around like a bunch of snot nosed school kids trying to get the other one in trouble.

I'm starting to think that some people here are not going to be happy until John Simkin gets tired of all this crap and just pulls the plug on the forum. I hope you and others consider some of these things before actually carrying this nonsense any further.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

Whatever. :)

Terry, with all due respect ... Craig could post a photo of his cousin and you or no one else would know the difference. These CIA references are really stupid for if you ever read Prouty's work, then you's know that the CIA can work counter intellegence just as easily. In other words, you could be a CIA agent who posted a better photo so not to draw attention to yourself and by making a lot out of nothing ... one could say you were trying to keep attention away from yourself by trying to keep it on someone else. I mean, where does all this idiocy stop??? For instance, I posted a photo of myself and Jack tried to make a big production out of it being someone else besides me. It seems that the evidence pertaining to JFK's murder would be more important than sitting around like a bunch of snot nosed school kids trying to get the other one in trouble.

I'm starting to think that some people here are not going to be happy until John Simkin gets tired of all this crap and just pulls the plug on the forum. I hope you and others consider some of these things before actually carrying this nonsense any further.

Bill Miller

"Terry, with all due respect ... Craig could post a photo of his cousin and you or no one else would know the difference. These CIA references are really stupid for if you ever read Prouty's work, then you's know that the CIA can work counter intellegence just as easily."

Oh come on, Bill! For crying out loud! Haven't you deduced the irony and sarcasm from which I pen certain of my posts, by now? Especially, to those threads that have become tedious, in and of themselves? Jeez Louise! Lighten up before you give me, as well as yourself, a stroke! You, of all people should know me by now. When it's time to be serious, I'll strike with a sledgehammer. Take it, or leave it. Hell, I feel like I'm being sent to detention hall, for chrissakes! :rolleyes:

According to an abusive email that David Von Pein sent to me, he has never had his picture taken. Nor does he ever intend to have his photograph taken. One can understand why. Didn’t David Morales get into a lot of trouble when he allowed his photograph to be taken in that restaurant in Phoenix?

Delta Dawn wrote:

BS:

I will have you know that Jack White is a well known and highly respected member of the JFK assassination research community.

I love starting off the day with a good laugh.

As for myself I never did believe there was a moon landing. And I agree with Jack on 9-11.

Wow. You're more effed up than I gave you credit for. American accomplishments? FAKE! American complicity in the mass murder of its own citizens? TELL ME MORE! Vile.

Why don't YOU take up a "hobby" : There are some excellent books on the jfk assassination I can suggest.

You might try reading some before you come in here with your flippant comments.

Yeah, the Fetzers and Liftons of this world will make me see the light.

Just what JFK assassination books have you actually read???? Case Closed and what else?

I await your reply.

Crossfire, Best Evidence, Assignment: Dallas, etc. Never read Posner.

This is a serious post Brendan. Are you capable of a serious reply?

Your posts rarely merit one.

On the other hand, as far as Von Pain goes, maybe we can locate him via a google search?

Or, how about this one?

Need help? More information on Profile pages. David R. Von Pein's Profile. (TOP 500 REVIEWER) · (REAL NAME). Location:: Mooresville, Indiana; USA ...

Or, possibly this one?

The video covers the arrests of Clay Shaw, David Ferrie, and Lee Oswald, ... DVDs AND VIDEOS RELATING TO JOHN F. KENNEDY: A list by David R. Von Pein, ...

Geomantica - videos

Retired organic farmer David von Pein then tells us how we can monitor the value of soil inputs using various probes and meters. He demonstrates the use of ...

ruralbookshop

... ideas and approaches to farming biologically. Julie Ferguson, Neil Nass, David von Pein and Chris Wicks add an Australian element to thie HOWTO on IPM. ...

www.ruralbookshop.com.au/film_detail.asp?product_id=2003&producttype_id=3 - 17k - Cached - Similar pages

Britannia

... fans a great overview of two of the most popular types of aircraft in the world today, the 757 and the 767. David Von Pein ; Indianapolis IN, USA ...

Air Tahiti Nui

... camerawork of scenery out the flight-deck and cabin windows. Another worthy entry in the World Air Routes series. David Von Pein ; Indianapolis IN, USA ...

David Von Pein pointed this out to me at the Coff's Harbour seminar last March. And he's right - that layer of material is detrimental to life. ...

lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/compostteas/Week-of-Mon-20020527/000051.html - 12k - Cached - Similar pages

Wow. And certain people here wonder why members are reluctant to submit real names, photos, etc. Lefties like Terry love to bitch about invasions of privacy, imaginary US fascism, Nixonian dirty tricks, and the so-called "outing" of Valerie "Vanity Fair" Plame, then waste little time conducting some mean-spirited oppo research of their own. Nice. Terry, the only thing stopping me from Googling your name is your overwhelming irrelevance. But by all means, continue handing out the Clyde awards--whatever the hell they are.

Or, how about this one?

Or, possibly this one?

Geomantica - videos

ruralbookshop

Britannia

Air Tahiti Nui

Wow. And certain people here wonder why members are reluctant to submit real names, photos, etc. Lefties like Terry love to bitch about invasions of privacy, imaginary US fascism, Nixonian dirty tricks, and the so-called "outing" of Valerie "Vanity Fair" Plame, then waste little time conducting some mean-spirited oppo research of their own. Nice. Terry, the only thing stopping me from Googling your name is your overwhelming irrelevance. But by all means, continue handing out the Clyde awards--whatever the hell they are.

Taking a hint from BS, I googled BRENDAN SLATTERY and found more

than 140,000 entries...some of them very interesting. Are any our own BS?

Which ones? Look him up and see if any fit.

Hmmm...or maybe just an intriguing pseudonym?

Jack

When it's time to be serious, I'll strike with a sledgehammer. Take it, or leave it. Hell, I feel like I'm being sent to detention hall, for chrissakes! :up

Sorry, Terry ... I didn't take it that way.

Bill

According to an abusive email that David Von Pein sent to me, he has never had his picture taken. Nor does he ever intend to have his photograph taken. One can understand why. Didn’t David Morales get into a lot of trouble when he allowed his photograph to be taken in that restaurant in Phoenix?

Well, John ... Von Pein can say he has never had his photo taken, but I don't believe him. In a day when a digital photo can be taken within seconds and posted .... well, you get what I'm saying.

Bill

When it's time to be serious, I'll strike with a sledgehammer. Take it, or leave it. Hell, I feel like I'm being sent to detention hall, for chrissakes! :lol:

Sorry, Terry ... I didn't take it that way.

Bill

Well, John ... Von Pein can say he has never had his photo taken, but I don't believe him. In a day when a digital photo can be taken within seconds and posted .... well, you get what I'm saying.

Bill

"Sorry, Terry ... I didn't take it that way.

Bill"

O.K. then. Can I be excused from Detention Hall now? I've already written, "I SHALL NOT TYPE C.I.A., AGAIN." on the blackboard 100 times?

Thank you. :lol:

Edited by Terry Mauro

Thanks Mark, I did miss other posts. Work got very busy so I did not see the forum for many days in a row > Guess others asked the same question. Uncommon last names give rise to such questions.

Dawnl

Thanks Mark, I did miss other posts. Work got very busy so I did not see the forum for many days in a row > Guess others asked the same question. Uncommon last names give rise to such questions.

Dawnl

Understandable - I've been asked the same question in LA for decades.

If some of the local Indians I have meet here in British Columbia ever join the forum ... they will really look suspicious because of their names. I know of one named Denver Bob. It seems that it is quite common for them to have 'first names' making up their entire name.

Edited by Bill Miller

Guest John Gillespie

As our former 'Molester-In-Chief' would say: "I feel Von Pein."

Guest John Gillespie

"BS:

I will have you know that Jack White is a well known and highly respected member of the JFK assassination research community. As for myself I never did believe there was a moon landing. And I agree with Jack on 9-11."

Dawn,

Put me down as a Jack White supporter. I flatly reject that there was a moon landing, having seen the Fox Network's excellent presentation about 2 1/2 years ago and having examined Jack's presentation of text and photos right here. 9-11 and JFK make three.

Also, isn't it instructive, the kind of abusive dismissals put forth against Jack in such knee-jerk fashion? It's no wonder the Elites have such contempt for us and continue to perpetrate.

JG

"BS:

I will have you know that Jack White is a well known and highly respected member of the JFK assassination research community. As for myself I never did believe there was a moon landing. And I agree with Jack on 9-11."

Dawn,

Put me down as a Jack White supporter. I flatly reject that there was a moon landing, having seen the Fox Network's excellent presentation about 2 1/2 years ago and having examined Jack's presentation of text and photos right here. 9-11 and JFK make three.

Also, isn't it instructive, the kind of abusive dismissals put forth against Jack in such knee-jerk fashion? It's no wonder the Elites have such contempt for us and continue to perpetrate.

JG

Thanks, John and Dawn. It is nice to know that some THINKERS inhabit

the forum, instead ALL being goofuses who let others do their thinking for them.

Jack ;)

Edited by Jack White