The Education Forum

Robert Oswald

I was surprised to find a very bizarre passage in the Warren Report in Volume 24. CE 2137 page 737

Concerning Robert Oswald, it says:

"Oren Pugh, Agent in Charge US Customs Investigators, Laredo, Texas advised SA Robert L. Chapman on 12-20-1963 that two days ago [December 18, 1963] Mr [first name unknown] Gonzalez, Customs Administrator, [at] Miguel Aleman, Mexico stated the FBI had been checking for records of Oswald and that he[Gonzalez] found the information FBI wanted concerning the re-entry at Miguel Aleman, the same day Oswald's brother who had entered Mexico at Miguel Aleman, the same day Oswald entered Mexico at Laredo, Texas" Mr. Gonzalez advised Pugh that he was holding those records at Miguel Aleman."

While my knowledge of this document is limited, maryferrell.org references Robert L. Norris to this document, who apparently ran a lumber company in Wichita Falls, Texas. Additionally, apparently Norris had a relationship with H.L Hunt, and one of Norris' relative ostensibly mentioned that Norris was familiar with the circumstances re the assassination.

Is anyone privy to the allegations that Robert Oswald was in Mexico while his brother was there? It is certainly news to me. While I have a feeling that this Robert Oswald in Mexico business is way off the mark, I still would like to know if anyone has checked this out.

Edited by Robert Howard

While my knowledge of this document is limited, maryferrell.org references Robert L. Norris to this document, who apparently ran a lumber company in Wichita Falls, Texas. Additionally, apparently Norris had a relationship with H.L Hunt, and one of Norris' relative ostensibly mentioned that Norris was familiar with the circumstances re the assassination. (Robert Howard)

Robert,

I haven't heard of this document but it sounds most interesting. I once checked into a Robert L. Norris whose wife died the day before the assassination. I do not know the cause of death.

I came across Norris as an associate of several right-wingers in Texas. Do you know if the business he owned was the Norris Lumber Company?

James

It has always been my 'hunch' that brother Robert was also an intelligence agent or asset or contact......but this is new information to me....just one more piece that seems to so indicate.....

It has always been my "hunch" that Comrade Lemkin is an intelligence agent, but then I remembered he's dumb as a post, so I retract said hunch.

I was surprised to find a very bizarre passage in the Warren Report in Volume 24. CE 2137 page 737

Concerning Robert Oswald, it says:

"Oren Pugh, Agent in Charge US Customs Investigators, Laredo, Texas advised SA Robert L. Chapman on 12-20-1963 that two days ago [December 18, 1963] Mr [first name unknown] Gonzalez, Customs Administrator, [at] Miguel Aleman, Mexico stated the FBI had been checking for records of Oswald and that he[Gonzalez] found the information FBI wanted concerning the re-entry at Miguel Aleman, the same day Oswald's brother who had entered Mexico at Miguel Aleman, the same day Oswald entered Mexico at Laredo, Texas" Mr. Gonzalez advised Pugh that he was holding those records at Miguel Aleman."

While my knowledge of this document is limited, maryferrell.org references Robert L. Norris to this document, who apparently ran a lumber company in Wichita Falls, Texas. Additionally, apparently Norris had a relationship with H.L Hunt, and one of Norris' relative ostensibly mentioned that Norris was familiar with the circumstances re the assassination.

Is anyone privy to the allegations that Robert Oswald was in Mexico while his brother was there? It is certainly news to me. While I have a feeling that this Robert Oswald in Mexico business is way off the mark, I still would like to know if anyone has checked this out.

It has always been my 'hunch' that brother Robert was also an intelligence agent or asset or contact......but this is new information to me....just one more piece that seems to so indicate.....

Armstrong and I believe that the whole "Oswald" family was

"connected" to intelligence agencies. That the Murret girl

was is documented. "Marguerite", Pic, and Robert were

likely also.

Jack

It has always been my "hunch" that Comrade Lemkin is an intelligence agent, but then I remembered he's dumb as a post, so I retract said hunch.

The Oswald family was a "military" family.

Robert served in the USMC and served as a role model and inspiration for Lee to join. Before he had his own USMC Manual, young Lee "memorized" his brother's manual, and tried to enlist before he was legally of age.

There is evidence that LHO wasn't just enlisting, but was recruited, as a recruiter came to his home and knew he was underage. LHO was also classified as "passive-aggressive" in the Minnesotta Multiphasic Personality Invitory test that he was apparently given by Herzog at the Youth Home in NYCafter being declared a delinquint, a category the Navy reportedly looked for in recruiting their special operatives.

Robert was always suspicous of the Paines, and expressed this suspicions.

Half-bro, John Pic is even more interesting. Originally enlisting in the Coast Guard, as he was serving when LHO and mom moved to NYC, he later joined the Air Force, and at the time of the assassination was serving at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, Tx., where JFK was the day before he was killed.

So glad Brendan Slat is still around to keep things fun, I thought he dropped by the wayside.

BK

Half-bro, John Pic is even more interesting. Originally enlisting in the Coast Guard, as he was serving when LHO and mom moved to NYC, he later joined the Air Force, and at the time of the assassination was serving at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, Tx., where JFK was the day before he was killed.

BK

does anyone have a photo of John Edward Pic pref from the late 50's early 60's?

EDIT thank you James

Edited by John Dolva

does anyone have a photo of John Edward Pic pref from the late 50's early 60's? (John Dolva)

Implicartions re Robert Oswald's trip to Mexico.

1. Urging Lee to come back home? "don't do it"

2. A vacation to Mexico?

3. Part of a covert operation involving other individuals who also were crossing into Mexico simultaneously, besides his brother Lee?

Does anyone know where Marina and Ruth and John Pic were doing during this portion of the Assassination timeline? [note: official version's may be unreliable.]

Some thoughts

As someone who does wear glasses, I know the kind of bland, squinting look a long time glasses wearer can have without glasses. I see these looks in the mystery man photos. Pic is also plumper, Robert has a thinner face like Lee.

Robert, as can be seen from posts by Tom, was a right wing person, an office holder in Citizen Council. It raises the rather disturbing idea of Oswald as a sacrifice, fratricide.

Another consideration is the 'fist photo'. Usually this is thought of as a left wing salute. However, this is the sign of a white supremacist in a southern prison. The shackled raised clenched fist was sometimes a tattoo. Oswald was reasonably expecting to enter the prison system. Is it smart of him to signify in this context that he was a communist, or a supremacist?

EDIT:: see below post by Tom: thank you very much for that clarification Tom.

"Robert, as can be seen from posts by Tom, was a right wing person, an office holder in Citizen Council. It raises the rather disturbing idea of Oswald as a sacrifice, fratricide." this is incorrect:: It is a distant cousin Tom has been refering to.

Still, not to detract from that:: Manchester does mention that various Oswald family members were noted as having such interests. My mistake in taking that one too far.

Edited by John Dolva

Some thoughts

As someone who does wear glasses, I know the kind of bland, squinting look a long time glasses wearer can have without glasses. I see these looks in the mystery man photos. Pic is also plumper, Robert has a thinner face like Lee.

Robert, as can be seen from posts by Tom, was a right wing person, an office holder in Citizen Council. It raises the rather disturbing idea of Oswald as a sacrifice, fratricide.

Another consideration is the 'fist photo'. Usually this is thought of as a left wing salute. However, this is the sign of a white supremacist in a southern prison. The shackled raised clenched fist was sometimes a tattoo. Oswald was reasonably expecting to enter the prison system. Is it smart of him to signify in this context that he was a communist, or a supremacist?

Robert, as can be seen from posts by Tom, was a right wing person, an office holder in Citizen Council

That "Robert Oswald" is a distant cousin who resides in Jackson County, MS.

Robert E. Lee Oswald, brother to LHO, was not, to my knowledge, involved in anything. In fact, it was only a few years back that he was attempting to make some sense of the "Claverie" side of his family, as well as tracing the Oswald & "Lee" family line.

Perhaps if Mr. Vernon will ever complete his hopefully "factual" review of many of the players in the game, we may see or at least hear from Robert E. Lee Oswald, as Mr. Vernon was directed to him as well.

Tom

P.S. Mr. Vernon was not informed of Robert H. Oswald of Jackson, County, MS. Member of Citizen's Council, etc., as one should never allow all of their eggs to be carried in a single basket.

• 8 years later...

I cannot say for sure, but there was someone, I want to say, "associated" with the Hotel de Comercio, whose name was given as Roberto Lee. My maryferrell.org subscription is expired. But it could be checked out for anyone interested. There was a person employed in Chicago, I believe whose name was Odes Howard Lee.......Which, abbreviated is, O. H. Lee. The document related to the latter is in the original Warren Commission supporting documents.......I thought that was rather odd......., BTW - Does anyone know who Earle Deathe is, crossed upon his name from LBJ Library document?

Edited by Robert Howard