The Education Forum

Autopsy Photographs

John Simkin

A non-member of the Forum has asked me to post this question:

Over the years I have been convinced that there was and continues to be a massive cover-up in the assassination of President Kennedy. I also agree that the photos of the autopsy were "touched up". My question is in regard to the autopsy pictures that show JFK's face. To me, they look like photos of a young JFK put on top of the real photographs. I think he looks 20-30 years younger in the autopsy photos. Does this sound right or would he really look that much younger in an autopsy photo?

Guest Stephen Turner

This begs the question, why would anyone attempting a realistic looking fake, be stupid enough to use an image of Kennedy from 20, or 30 years before. Those damn photo's have been altered alright, but not in the way you suggest. FWIW, Steve.

Stephen, John, Wim;

I also think that the autopsy photos look like they are of a younger John Kennedy.

More like during the time he was in the Senate and having all of his back surgery.

That was one of the first things that made me think that the photos are fake.

Mike

Edited by Mike Perez

Stephen, John, Wim;

I also think that the autopsy photos look like they are of a younger John Kennedy.

More like during the time he was in the Senate and having all of his back surgery.

That was one of the first things that made me think that the photos are fake.

Mike

It's a little known fact that death takes years off your age.

To me some of the autopsy photos don't look like a younger John Kennedy, they look like a wax John Kennedy.