The Education Forum

missing the point

I keep reading hopeful, sometimes silly posts about the possibility one of the conspirators had a change of heart and some where a confession with evidence exists.

I'm just a retired Homicide Sgt, but over the years have either worked with (in training assignments) or associated with retired members of the various clandestine services-I've become good friends with several AND NOT ONE OF THEM has ever expressed the slightest remorse over involvement in areas such as the death of Che' or Allende and they never will.

Additionally, I've known others with rather detailed info re:some notorious incidents and again they'll go to their graves with the info.

Do I believe that folks such as Phillips, Morales, Harvey, Werbell, Nonte, and Jack Cannon played a role-you bet. Do I expect we'll ever find proof from them that they did-nah.

Evan Marshall

www.stoppingpower.net

"Most human truths are fiction to God."

Edited by Evan Marshall

Guest Stephen Turner
I keep reading hopeful, sometimes silly posts about the possibility one of the conspirators had a change of heart and some where a confession with evidence exists.

I'm just a retired Homicide Sgt, but over the years have either worked with (in training assignments) or associated with retired members of the various clandestine services-I've become good friends with several AND NOT ONE OF THEM has ever expressed the slightest remorse over involvement in areas such as the death of Che' or Allende and they never will.

Additionally, I've known others with rather detailed info re:some notorious incidents and again they'll go to their graves with the info.

Do I believe that folks such as Phillips, Morales, Harvey, Werbell, Nonte, and Jack Cannon played a role-you bet. Do I expect we'll ever find proof from them that they did-nah.

Evan Marshall

www.stoppingpower.net

Welcome to the Forum Evan, As far as I am concerned you speak the plain, and obvious truth. We will have to figure this one out without a "deathbed confession" Regards, Steve.

Evan Marshall

www.stoppingpower.net

Welcome to the Forum Evan, As far as I am concerned you speak the plain, and obvious truth. We will have to figure this one out without a "deathbed confession" Regards, Steve.

Yes. Plus the fact that if someone will murder--they'll probably lie.

I just don't see plotters as fountains of truth.

Evan Marshall

www.stoppingpower.net

actually, many of them probably have/had a "moral code" they strictly adhered to-skewed, of course, but I've met a number of killers I would trust my kids with and some Church people I wouldn't. In 20yrs in Detroit PD I only met a handful of truely evil people and sadly many of them had badges. Subsequent to that I've met a ton-many in Federal employment.

I'm not so sure...I think there will be a "death-bed" confession - especially now after the election. Lotsa people know lotsa things IMO. The MSM (mainstream media) won't tell - but the MSM ain't what it used to be. Lotsa options these days.

Plus, somebody may want to sell a book.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

GO NANCY !!!!

Edited by David S. Brownlee

actually, many of them probably have/had a "moral code" they strictly adhered to-skewed, of course, but I've met a number of killers I would trust my kids with and some Church people I wouldn't. In 20yrs in Detroit PD I only met a handful of truely evil people and sadly many of them had badges. Subsequent to that I've met a ton-many in Federal employment.

Well Evan...I feel it too...I'm a Fed that hates corruption. This thing is gonna get turned around. People like Webb in the Senate understand...and the dude from Montana...it's gonna get fixed...I really think it is. But it's gonna get bloody.

++++++++++++++++++++

GO NANCY !!!!

Evan Marshall

www.stoppingpower.net

Steve: I inherited several old Homicide cases and did solve some of them-I think it was possible to solve the case at the leadership level if not the shooter level-

Evan Marshall

www.stoppingpower.net

Steve: I inherited several old Homicide cases and did solve some of them-I think it was possible to solve the case at the leadership level if not the shooter level-

Evan Marshall

www.stoppingpower.net

Hello Evan,

I am inclined to agree - however, aside from a 'moral code' there may also be a document of some sort - but there is also the family and friends plan to consider. If someone chose to dime themselves out, they could implicate others. Seems to me that family connections are also important to certain Intel programs. In which case, it self-perpetuates. Also, your 'confession' could lead to serious jeopardy for any living family members. As with a lot of these types of clandestine operations - I don't think it's a simple matter of a 'one shot' deal. Some of the folks involved in Kennedy were probably up to their ears in a lot of other stuff. Just an opinion.

- lee

Hello Evan,

What are some of your thoughts on the evidence and how the case was handled?

- lee

where to start?

people in DP should have been seperated-told not to talk to each other and id'd with picture id and statements taken

area should have been secured-TBD especially

limo should have been impounded and processed by DPD

Dr's should have been interviewed once they knew Kennedy was dead-seperately

autopsy should have been done in Dallas-my gosh how much better off we'd be whether it showed a single or multiple gunman-atleast we'd know for sure.

LHO had no motive and never expressed one

doing the "perp walk" got him killed

he should have been moved in the middle of the night w/o warning

DPD should have handled it like a homicide and not been buffaloed by the Fed's

Will Fitz was no dummy-no big city homcide supervisor is/was

Tippit should have been examined under a microscope-every OIS shooting I was ever involved in whether the fatality was an officer or citizen was done down to the last detail.

the only scratches the surface-people on the knoll should have been detained if not arrested.

I've worked drug dealer murders where more people were brought in and "put on the boards" (detained) than in JFK's murder.

Edited by Evan Marshall

Hello Evan,

What are some of your thoughts on the evidence and how the case was handled?

- lee

where to start?

people in DP should have been seperated-told not to talk to each other and id'd with picture id and statements taken

area should have been secured-TBD especially

limo should have been impounded and processed by DPD

Dr's should have been interviewed once they knew Kennedy was dead-seperately

autopsy should have been done in Dallas-my gosh how much better off we'd be whether it showed a single or multiple gunman-atleast we'd know for sure.

LHO had no motive and never expressed one

doing the "perp walk" got him killed

he should have been moved in the middle of the night w/o warning

DPD should have handled it like a homicide and not been buffaloed by the Fed's

Will Fitz was no dummy-no big city homcide supervisor is/was

Tippit should have been examined under a microscope-every OIS shooting I was ever involved in whether the fatality was an officer or citizen was done down to the last detail.

the only scratches the surface-people on the knoll should have been detained if not arrested.

I've worked drug dealer murders where more people were brought in and "put on the boards" (detained) than in JFK's murder.

That's awesome. Thanks for that. I think it demonstrates a valid and significant point.

- lee