The Education Forum

Zapruder film alteration expertise examples

Jesus -- you find a MD that will certify what you call *watery mist* is just THAT cranial fluid, and NOT blood?

David, can you cite any examples in support of what you say? In support of the blood mist seen on the Zapruder film, I ask that you start by talking to Jack's doctor. Jack writes;

"CSF (Cerebral-Spinal Fluid) is totally colorless. I know. When I was

attacked in 1991, CSF dripped from my ear for two weeks from a

skull fracture until an operation was performed to close the fracture.

The brain itself CONTAINS NO BLOOD. The CSF looks like water,

but is slightly oily, and tastes like vaseline. I know. For two weeks

it leaked into my mouth through the eustacian tube.

The purported BLOODY SPRAY alleged by the Zfilm cannot show

blood from the brain; any blood would have to be from arteries,

veins, and capilliaries feeding the scalp."

I have included some links that discuss just what cranial fluid is, David ... Enjoy!

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=crania...amp;oi=scholart

Bill Miller

I don't care what the author said, I'm talking about my own observations. Greer's head and Mrs' Connelly's head turn impossibly fast. That can be seen in the moving film and in a frame by frame inspection. But you ignore the evidence, so I'll ignore you. Timesink someone more gullible.

Myra,

The evidence that you claim that I ignore is the same evidence that I have presented in Dallas. Also, you misspelled "Connally"

Bill Miller

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As opposed to the "Amazing Kresgin" method of problem resolution, one might actually attempt to see what those present had to say.

Mr. STERN - Did something happen to you, personally in connection with the shot you have Just described?

Mr. HARGIS - You mean about the blood hitting---

Mr. STERN - Yes.

Mr. HARGIS - Yes; when President Kennedy straightened back up in the car the bullet him in the head, the one that killed him and it seemed like his head exploded, and I was splattered with blood and brain, and kind of bloody water, It wasn't really blood. And at that time the Presidential car slowed down. I heard somebody say, "Get going," or "get going,"

because I thought since I had got splattered, with blood--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. BAKER - Well, we just were discussing, each one of us had a theory, you know where, how it happened, and really none of us knew how it happened, it just happened, and where they was at in place, you know, in reference to the car, would be about the only thing they could say, and at the time the first shot they didn't know where the shot came from.

The second shot they still didn't know, and then the third shot some of them over to the left-hand side, the blood and everything hit their helmets and their windshields and then they knew it had to come from behind.

Mr. BAKER - Like I say, we were talking about where the shot came from, and he said the first shot he couldn't figure it Out where it came from. He turned his head backward, reflex, you know, and then he turned back and the second shot came off, and then the third shot is when the blood and everything hit his helmet and his windshield.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. BALL. Did you notice any stains on your helmet?

Mr. MARTIN. Yes, sir; during the process of working traffic there, I noticed that there were blood stains on the windshield on my motor and then I pulled off my helmet and I noticed there were blood stains on the left side of my helmet.

Mr. BALL. To give a more accurate description of the left side, could you tell us about where it started with reference to the forehead?

Mr. MARTIN. It was just to the left - of what would be the center of my forehead - approximately halfway, about a quarter of the helmet had spots of blood on it.Mr. BALL. And were there any other spots of any other material on the helmet there besides blood?

Mr. MARTIN. Yes, sir; there was other matter that looked like pieces of flesh.Mr. BALL. What about your uniform?

Mr. MARTIN. There was blood and matter on my left shoulder of my uniform.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't it simply amazing what one can learn if they take the time to read the witness testimony.

Of course, one could assume that the Dallas Police were so incompetent that they did not know what blood and brain tissue were.

quote "shoot a gun next to an unsuspecting persons head"

This bullet was travelling at appx. Mach 3. The bullet would have struck its target before anyone in the limo heard the shot.

UNLESS.......shot"S" were fired in rapid succession or from different weapons or locations. It would have been more likely to "feel" the passing bullet.

One would not "hear" it.

Also....shooting a rifle from 80 yards distant is not at all similar to firing the weapon "next to" an unsuspecting pesons head. A tremendous difference. Next to someone's head is loud enough to cause hearing damage. Eighty yards away is not !

I would also like to add that from personal experience, I know that head wounds bleed profusely. It doesn't matter that there is no blood in the brain itself. Even someone wounded in the "ear lobe", exudes a large amount of blood. There are veins and arteries "in the head itself" that bleed profusely. Their need be "no" blood in the brain itself.

Semantics, I don't feel will, to this particular audience, advance the theory of the " Non Alteration Buffs" !

Charlie Black

Edited by Charles Black

Cranial fluid has been misrepresented as blood many times ... I did it for years until I was corrected by someone who knew the facts.

Bill Miller

UMMMMMM?

So, if I were to whack you in the top of the head with an ax/axe, then it would not bleed.

Most interesting! I will have to so inform all of the Dr.s' that I know of this little known fact.

Barbara! (the ER Nurse with in excess of 20 years of ER experience) Come here, I have a new medical breakthrough for you to inform all of the Dr.s down in the Singing River Hospital ER about the new medical revelation that one does not bleed when they have their scalp ripped all to pieces.

Any idiot who knows anything about the brain is aware of the cerebral fluids.

Any idiot also knows that when one rips the scalp open, that it bleeds.

And, although the amount of blood vs. cerebral fluids is certainly minimal, it is most unlikely that those Dallas cops did not recognize the color which they observed on their uniforms; helments; and windshields of their motorcycles.

All of which does nothing in regards to explaining exactly how it was that chuncks of brain tissue which were also blown up and out of JFK's head, magically dissapate as well.

Do we now have "Magic Cerebral Tissue" in which chunks of the brain of JFK now merely dissapate into the wind along with the "bloody" cerebral fluids?

Cranial fluid has been misrepresented as blood many times ... I did it for years until I was corrected by someone who knew the facts.

Bill Miller

UMMMMMM?

So, if I were to whack you in the top of the head with an ax/axe, then it would not bleed.

Most interesting! I will have to so inform all of the Dr.s' that I know of this little known fact.

Barbara! (the ER Nurse with in excess of 20 years of ER experience) Come here, I have a new medical breakthrough for you to inform all of the Dr.s down in the Singing River Hospital ER about the new medical revelation that one does not bleed when they have their scalp ripped all to pieces.

And, although the amount of blood vs. cerebral fluids is certainly minimal, it is most unlikely that those Dallas cops did not recognize the color which they observed on their uniforms; helments; and windshields of their motorcycles.

All of which does nothing in regards to explaining exactly how it was that chuncks of brain tissue which were also blown up and out of JFK's head, magically dissapate as well.

Do we now have "Magic Cerebral Tissue" in which chunks of the brain of JFK now merely dissapate into the wind along with the "bloody" cerebral fluids?

perhaps Wild Bill and the Lady of forensic *Spatter-Matter* have opened a new area of study... ?

Bill Miller

UMMMMMM?

perhaps Wild Bill and the Lady of forensic *Spatter-Matter* have opened a new area of study... ?

Not new! Johnny Carson and the "Amazing Kresgin" developed it years ago, did they not?

P.S. I do know how to spell "dissipate", just that the brain and fingers continue to have difficulty communicating at times, and the soul could care less.

UMMMMMM?

Tom, you should be smarter than to say some of the things you mentioned here. Of course the head bleeds once you have damaged the arteries and blood vessels ... JFK's coat and shirt are examples of this, but the bullet passed through JFK's head just under 2000 fps before much bleeding could have possibly occurred. Instead the missle splattered the crainial fluid which was tossed up in the air. I should also point out that Zapruder's camera could not possibly record an object moving at even 2X the speed of sound, let alone 3X, thus why you would think that you should see the debris flying from the back of JFK's head is beyond me. I'd like to think that everyone is capable of looking at the evidence in a logical fashion, but I know that does not happen. All I can do is tell you that no doctor (Dallas or otherwise) has ever said that the brain matter that was blown from JFK's head should have been seen on a blurry piece of film running at 18 frames per second. If you have data to the contrary, then I'd appreciate seeing it.

David, the area of study about spatter has been known about in the JFK assassination community for years and mentioned on this forum several times in the past .... you just didn't bother to try and understand it.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

P.S. I do know how to spell "dissipate", just that the brain and fingers continue to have difficulty communicating at times, and the soul could care less.

Careful Thomas. When someone is intellectually bankrupt on a subject they will hunt for spelling errors in posts and crow about them. It's all they have

But my soul could care less too.

UMMMMMM?

Tom, you should be smarter than to say some of the things you mentioned here. Of course the head bleeds once you have damaged the arteries and blood vessels ... JFK's coat and shirt are examples of this, but the bullet passed through JFK's head just under 2000 fps before much bleeding could have possibly occurred. Instead the missle splattered the crainial fluid which was tossed up in the air. I should also point out that Zapruder's camera could not possibly record an object moving at even 2X the speed of sound, let alone 3X, thus why you would think that you should see the debris flying from the back of JFK's head is beyond me. I'd like to think that everyone is capable of looking at the evidence in a logical fashion, but I know that does not happen. All I can do is tell you that no doctor (Dallas or otherwise) has ever said that the brain matter that was blown from JFK's head should have been seen on a blurry pice of film running at 18 frames per second. If you have data to the contrary, then I'd appreciate seeing it.

David, the area of study about spatter has been known about in the JFK assassination community for years and mentioned on this forum several times in the past .... you just didn't bother to try and understand it.

Bill Miller

dgh: I await your's and Sherry's 3d *particle effects* simulation of the mist emmanating from JFK's head wound (should be no problem for DMyers, you know the goto guy) -- Shouldn't be a problem with today's computer technology? Do I have to point you, Sherry or Myer's towards the plug-ins?

Just so lurkers understand, we got us a CSI-Las Vegas,NYC/Miami type of forensic Elm Street *blood spatter* study perhaps happeing here - we're gonna study a 40 year old *possibly* altered Zapruder film, in the hopes of proving the same film ISN'T altered. -- We DO have 'other' possibly altered Elm Street-DP films to coorborate the one possibly altered film (Zapruder Film) which according to the Lone Nutter's ISN'T altered (which of course the OTHER film show no blood spatter)...

Edited by David G. Healy

I always have dificulty with the "non alteration buffs" theory that ....."if the Z film is altered, it would require the alteration of other photos taken in Dealey Plaza."

So What !

However, in my opinion, when I speak of alteration, I am referring to a very short time frame. I feel certain that the Z film was altered during the shooting sequence for one of two reasons... or for perhaps both reasons.

These reasons of course are speculative, because I, at the present time, cannot personally prove them.

Reason # 1

During the original filming there was evidence captured by Zapruder that pointed to ANOTHER gunman or gunmen. In my strictly personal opinion, a concealed and silenced handgun was fired from within a magazine, a camera, a hand held hat, or even a woman's purse by an Elm Street "SPECTATOR"!

Reason # 2

Not nearly as damning, but damning enough, would be the Stopping / Slowing of the Presidential Limo.

Under my assumption that at least the shooting sequence in Zapruder has been altered.....the only "OTHER" photos that would require alteration, were those photos snapped during this exact short time frame, which "MAY" have captured the same evidence.

Without having to look to James Bond or Dick Tracy paraphernalia......there were operational camera concealed guns way back during these "dark ages".

And Yes ! A woman could have been a concealed, silenced, handgun shooter.

I think women have been successfully doing in men,

since long before the original "CAMELOT" !

I have always found it kind of funny how we are always looking for additional shooters hanging from tree branches....or attempting to turn shadows and shrubbery into shooters....or even looking thru Dealey Plaza photographs and identifying such sinister characters such as E.H. Hunt, Genl. Landsdale, and even GHW Bush. What we may be missing is a sweet innocent 23 year old housewife, who is an expert assassin.

I feel that the most successful criminals are those that look the least like a "successful criminal"!

Charlie Black

Edited by Charles Black

However, in my opinion, when I speak of alteration, I am referring to a very short time frame. I feel certain that the Z film was altered during the shooting sequence for one of two reasons... or for perhaps both reasons.

Charles, take the time to learn as much as possible about the type of film Zapruder used. Kodachrome film DOES NOT copy accurately. No filters can compensate for the shift in color when dealing with Kodachrome II film. Kodachrome II was also made for filming in sunlight and to a copy film one needs artificial light, which experts could detect the differences right away. Someone like Healy may tell you that this information is incorrect because he has seen it done, but I can assure you that he has worked with PROFESSIONAL FILM whereas the difference in this case is that I am talking about AMATEUR FILM, which is what Zapruder used.

Bill Miller

dgh: I await your's and Sherry's 3d *particle effects* simulation of the mist emmanating from JFK's head wound (should be no problem for DMyers, you know the goto guy) -- Shouldn't be a problem with today's computer technology? Do I have to point you, Sherry or Myer's towards the plug-ins?

David, you don't have to wait for anything ... just free up your trolling hand and call some experts to see if you can find one that says something any different. I am always amazed at how some guy who works with an optical printer seems to always disregard what the experts have said even when that same guy couldn't even detect the errors in the Mary Poppins clips that I posted despite my telling what they they were in the same post. Maybe it's time you prove something to us instead of the other way around.

By the way, you have said more than once that you HAVE NOT seen any signs of alteration to the Zapruder film and just a few days ago you stated just the opposite, but didn't say what had changed your mind. Could you tell this forum why you have now flipped 180 degrees so we can see what you have learned in recent days that you didn't know before when the matter has come up?

Thanks!

Bill Miller

Charles, take the time to learn as much as possible about the type of film Zapruder used. Kodachrome film DOES NOT copy accurately. No filters can compensate for the shift in color when dealing with Kodachrome II film. Kodachrome II was also made for filming in sunlight and to a copy film one needs artificial light, which experts could detect the differences right away. Someone like Healy may tell you that this information is incorrect because he has seen it done, but I can assure you that he has worked with PROFESSIONAL FILM whereas the difference in this case is that I am talking about AMATEUR FILM, which is what Zapruder used.

Bill Miller

"Miller" has no idea what he is talking about. The light's color temperature is what

matters, not the kind of light. Name the experts you refer to. Show us examples.

Jack

Careful Thomas. When someone is intellectually bankrupt on a subject they will hunt for spelling errors in posts and crow about them. It's all they have

But my soul could care less too.

Myra

I am stilling laughing about the member who told me to

"wallow in my igonrance"

Style counts............

Bill Miller

David, you don't have to wait for anything ... just free up your trolling hand and call some experts to see if you can find one that says something any different. I am always amazed at how some guy who works with an optical printer seems to always disregard what the experts have said even when that same guy couldn't even detect the errors in the Mary Poppins clips that I posted despite my telling what they they were in the same post. Maybe it's time you prove something to us instead of the other way around.

By the way, you have said more than once that you HAVE NOT seen any signs of alteration to the Zapruder film and just a few days ago you stated just the opposite, but didn't say what had changed your mind. Could you tell this forum why you have now flipped 180 degrees so we can see what you have learned in recent days that you didn't know before when the matter has come up?

Thanks!

Bill Miller

in the big leagues, Bill -- we post cites and references regarding claims we or others make, something you're completly unaware of not to mention, DEVOID of.... again, where did you find those Mary Poppin s frames you have such a love affair with....? Then we'll discuss those same Poppins frames, we'll see then, just how much you know about film compositing...

If your going to be a *photo* researcher (which I notice you've ceased using in your signature block - why is that? :blink: ). So, Bill you gott'a get the references and cites out there. Hell, you never know, someone out here might not believe your line of bull xxxx...

Oh, regarding your above to Charles: "...Kodachrome film DOES NOT copy accurately. No filters can compensate for the shift in color when dealing with Kodachrome II film. ..." what kind of nonesense is THAT? Better run that one by Roland Zavada or Lamson they'll appreciate your humor....

take the golf shoes off Bill, AGAIN! <sigh>

Edited by David G. Healy