The Education Forum

Spooks, Hoods & The Hidden Elite

Guest Mark Valenti
Jim Fetzer is another one.

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/film/Fetzer.rm

The difference between these researchers and the Uwe Leybold's / Mark Valenti's of this world, is that they have actually met with Holt and have seen his story and evidence in more detail.

Valenti or Leybold will never change their position because they would regard it as loss of face.

It's a sign of character to come back on an ill conceived prejudice, but it's a waste of time expecting such qualities from them.

Wim

Dankbaar giving lectures on character...my goodness, we really are through the looking-glass now.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mark Valenti
It strikes me that Miles is intent on getting you to purchase that video...

Yes, I see that.

I've watched many of the available videos and they contain some interesting theories/twists and turns. But I have yet to see anything that, in the real world, would lead to arrest warrants or subpoenas. The machinery of government prosecutors is enormous - to get those wheels to turn requires incontrovertible evidence.

"It strikes me that Miles is intent on getting you to purchase that video..."

No. Miles is just pointing out the weakness of Valenti's position, which is making claims without bothering to absorb the story.

He couldn't care less if Valenti buys it or not, cause Valenti will never change anyway. For crying out loud , he even denies that shadows grow longer after midday. Miles is just pointing out that Valenti is running like a chicken with its head cut off, cause he doesn't know anything.

Wim

It strikes me that Miles is intent on getting you to purchase that video...

Yes, I see that.

I've watched many of the available videos and they contain some interesting theories/twists and turns. But I have yet to see anything that, in the real world, would lead to arrest warrants or subpoenas. The machinery of government prosecutors is enormous - to get those wheels to turn requires incontrovertible evidence.

Uh,... Mark, this is getting a tad absurd...

Yes, my plot is deep! :ph34r: By inveigling the gullible Mark to plunk down his dear shekels for an unknown & perhaps to be feared (oh, oh) video interview with HOLT, I will cleverly ensnare Mark into an unwitting endorsement of same video! :lol:

I play on Mark's sense of self-importance. He begins to hear suppressed sniggers from some forum members (Agbat)... He, he, Mark keeps dissing on a cool video so he won't have to pay for it. He, he,... Mr. Big must be broke, he, he, he...

Mark's actually attacking a video he's never seen! :lol: Hey, Frank, he, he, he... he, he...

Get the video, then, and if it displeases, tear it apart like a rabid Rottweiler. That sounds like good fun.

Or, be very pleasantly surprised & enlarged in knowledge & insight. Your call, of couse. [Do you need a loan?]

• 7 months later...
Dear Miles,

I appreciate your opinion - and I would agree with you, it would seem that personal animosity is driving the tone of the messages. But it can't be - because I do not know Dankbaar personally. I only know the product he tries to sell - repeatedly, ubiquitously, forcefully.

He has expended a great deal of energy toward his enterprises - good for him. As I said before, I hope he gets rich from them. But if he's going to posit them as holy writ, I have the right, as a potential consumer, to make a judgement about them. And I don't believe it's blasphemy to suggest that there are flaws in the product.

What I would love to hear from Dankbaar is that his theses are his best guess - nothing more, nothing less. But people have different thresholds of truth, and he has the right to peddle whatever he wants.

Wow! I gotta ask this question and someone please correct me if I am wrong ....... Wim believes Files was behind the fence in the RR yard and took a shot at JFK - right so far? Well, unless there are two Miles's - didn't he just spend days in another thread saying that there was no one in the RR yard and that the men Bowers saw were down on the steps with Hudson??

Bill Miller

Oh yes, Uwe, you WILL get a refund if you're not convinced!

Wim

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/chapters.htm

Wim,

I'm curious about the refund policy. I am wondering that if it is really bad and really found to be a joke ... does one get a refund and a little extra for their wasted time, if that is found to be the case, I mean.

Bill

They still look the same because the photographer is standing in a different location in each shot and you can't see that the shadows end in the same place each time.

I was thinking the same thing as Mark. I wonder if Jack White looked at those shadows that maybe he'd say the photo looks like it was taken on the Apollo Moon Hoax stage ... only because some peoples shadows look to be running in opposite directions. (grin~)

Dankbaar, you're a prime and fine example of a ghoulish entrepeneur. I believe you will stand proudly in history next to the man who displayed the Elephant Man's skeleton.

A side note question: I think it was Micheal Jackson who bought the bones of the Elephant Man ... has anyone heard if he is also going to by Wim's DVD Wim, as well?

Edited by Bill Miller

It seems to me that Chauncey Holt was simply telling the truth from memory. What he says does not contradict anything I've seen in the canon of JFK literature & analysis. It seems to me that Holt's recollections throw a very bright light into areas of JFK assassination research which have been hidden & obscure for a very long time.

Maybe Holt can tell us if Bowers spoke in code language ... PLAID means RED - SOUTH means NORTH - HEAVY SET means THIN and so on!

BM