The Education Forum

Is any other info available on Sandra Sue Kramer?

knows Eva Grant .

Sandra Sue Kramer-(Ellison) One DPD report has her living with her parents at 2901 Northwest Highway, but, she really lived at 404 e. ninth according to a DPD list of TSBD employee addresses.

Miss Kramer said she knew Eva Grant and saw her at the Vegas Club, but, did not remember ever seeing Jack Ruby. (She did not say she didn't know Jack Ruby) She did say that she did not know Lee or Marina Oswald.

Her 404 e. ninth street address is very close to 404 e. tenth st. where Tippit was murdered.

Kramer was hired as a sec by Kelly Girl Services in Oct. of 63 then worked 5 days at the TSBD in Nov. including the 22nd.

She was at a "north window of the 3rd floor" when the shooting happened.

One doc. I found was in the Dallas archives. All I have it under is this file number. 0422-001.gif

knows Eva Grant .

Sandra Sue Kramer-(Ellison) One DPD report has her living with her parents at 2901 Northwest Highway, but, she really lived at 404 e. ninth according to a DPD list of TSBD employee addresses.

Miss Kramer said she knew Eva Grant and saw her at the Vegas Club, but, did not remember ever seeing Jack Ruby. (She did not say she didn't know Jack Ruby) She did say that she did not know Lee or Marina Oswald.

Her 404 e. ninth street address is very close to 404 e. tenth st. where Tippit was murdered.

Kramer was hired as a sec by Kelly Girl Services in Oct. of 63 then worked 5 days at the TSBD in Nov. including the 22nd.

One doc. I found was in the Dallas archives. All I have it under is this file number. 0422-001.gif

According to WC Documents...

Full name

Mrs Ronald G [sandra Sue] Elerson

W/F

DOB 08/14/41

POB Dallas, Texas

POE Goodbody & Company

Located Box 1677 Southland Center

Her Testimony is located in WCH, Volume XXII CE 1381 -

Signed statements obtained from all persons known to have been in

the Texas School Book Depository Building on 11/22/63

Listed by Dallas Police as occupant of TSBD 11/22/63; not on employer's list of employees. 409 E. 9th listed to Sharon Simmons Nelson.

WC Vol 22, p. 646; CD 706u; CE 1381

• 16 years later...

Was looking for more information on her, as I found this reference to an Intelligence Report 

"Criminal Intelligence Report, by T.T. Wardlaw.  Report to Captain W.P. Gannaway through Lt. Jack Revill concerning Sandra Sue Kramer, a Kelly Girl assigned to the Texas School Book Depository, (Photocopy), 02/18/63 1 page 00000422  01  08  016"

From City of Dallas, Dallas Police Department Records Related to the Assassination of John F. Kennedy,  itemized list of the collection.

Could it be the date is wrong ?  I see no reason for such an early interest in a TSBD Employee ?

CORR. in the list they used the wrong year, the report date is 02/18/64 (not 63 as in the list)

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth338144/m1/1/?q=Intelligence

Edited by Jean Ceulemans

On 2/4/2007 at 7:48 AM, Chuck Robbins said:

knows Eva Grant .

From chapter 8 at patspeer.com

Sandra Sue Elerson (11-25-63 FBI report based upon an 11-24-63 interview, CD5, p. 433) "On November 22, 1963, she was assigned for work by the Kelly Girl service at the MacMillan Company in the Texas School Book Depository Building...When the President's motorcade passed the Texas School Book Depository building, Mrs. Elerson stated that she was looking out the third floor window on the south side of the building. She saw the President turn the corner at Elm. She failed to hear any shots fired." (2-18-64report by the Dallas Police Criminal Intelligence Section on Sandra Sue Kramer AKA Sandra Sue Ellison) "Subject stated that she was on the third floor of the Texas School Book Depository standing at the north window at the time President Kennedy was shot. She stated that she heard the noise but did not realize it was shooting until she was told." (3-23-64 statement to the FBI, CD706, p. 29) "I am a white female and was born on 8-14-41...When President Kennedy's motorcade passed the Texas School Book Depository building, I was looking out the third floor window trying to get a view of the President's car. I am nearsighted and I am not sure if I saw the President's car. However, I did see a car turn down Elm Street from Houston Street that may have been the President's car. I was standing at the window with an elderly woman from the MacMillan Company office. I cannot recall her name. I did not hear any shots or any loud sounds that sounded like rifle fire...I learned that President Kennedy had been shot after I returned to my desk."

Mrs. Edna Case (11-24-63 FBI report based upon an 11-23-63 interview, CD5, p. 431) "At the time the President's motorcade passed, she advised she was on the third floor of the building at her desk. She stated that she was looking out the west side of the building and not the front. She said she had not heard the shots." (2-18-64 report of the Dallas Police Department, CD950, p.51) "The subject stated that on November 22, 1963 she was in the offices of the MacMillan Publishing Company on the third floor of the Texas School Book Depository Building at the time the Presidential motorcade was passing the building. She stated that she had only heard of the shooting after it had occurred. She stated that she did not know Lee Harvey Oswald and that, as far as she knew, she had never seen him around the building." (3-20-64 statement to the FBI, CD706, p.16) "I am a white female, born on November 20, 1909...On November 22, 1963, at the time the motorcade was passing the Texas School Book Depository Building and President John F. Kennedy was assassinated, I was at my desk on the third floor looking out the window located on the west side of the building. I did not hear any shots and the only person in the same area with me was Mrs. Sandra Elerson, who was a temporary employee with the Kelly Girls organization."

Edited by Pat Speer

1 hour ago, Pat Speer said:

From chapter 8 at patspeer.com

Sandra Sue Elerson (11-25-63 FBI report based upon an 11-24-63 interview, CD5, p. 433) "On November 22, 1963, she was assigned for work by the Kelly Girl service at the MacMillan Company in the Texas School Book Depository Building...When the President's motorcade passed the Texas School Book Depository building, Mrs. Elerson stated that she was looking out the third floor window on the south side of the building. She saw the President turn the corner at Elm. She failed to hear any shots fired." (2-18-64report by the Dallas Police Criminal Intelligence Section on Sandra Sue Kramer AKA Sandra Sue Ellison) "Subject stated that she was on the third floor of the Texas School Book Depository standing at the north window at the time President Kennedy was shot. She stated that she heard the noise but did not realize it was shooting until she was told." (3-23-64 statement to the FBI, CD706, p. 29) "I am a white female and was born on 8-14-41...When President Kennedy's motorcade passed the Texas School Book Depository building, I was looking out the third floor window trying to get a view of the President's car. I am nearsighted and I am not sure if I saw the President's car. However, I did see a car turn down Elm Street from Houston Street that may have been the President's car. I was standing at the window with an elderly woman from the MacMillan Company office. I cannot recall her name. I did not hear any shots or any loud sounds that sounded like rifle fire...I learned that President Kennedy had been shot after I returned to my desk."

Mrs. Edna Case (11-24-63 FBI report based upon an 11-23-63 interview, CD5, p. 431) "At the time the President's motorcade passed, she advised she was on the third floor of the building at her desk. She stated that she was looking out the west side of the building and not the front. She said she had not heard the shots." (2-18-64 report of the Dallas Police Department, CD950, p.51) "The subject stated that on November 22, 1963 she was in the offices of the MacMillan Publishing Company on the third floor of the Texas School Book Depository Building at the time the Presidential motorcade was passing the building. She stated that she had only heard of the shooting after it had occurred. She stated that she did not know Lee Harvey Oswald and that, as far as she knew, she had never seen him around the building." (3-20-64 statement to the FBI, CD706, p.16) "I am a white female, born on November 20, 1909...On November 22, 1963, at the time the motorcade was passing the Texas School Book Depository Building and President John F. Kennedy was assassinated, I was at my desk on the third floor looking out the window located on the west side of the building. I did not hear any shots and the only person in the same area with me was Mrs. Sandra Elerson, who was a temporary employee with the Kelly Girls organization."

PS-

Thanks for this post. 

I noticed that too, there are actually "ear" witnesses in the TSBD (there another one too who stayed at her desk during the motorcade) who say they did not hear shots fired during the TSBD.

Yet other TSBD fourth-floor witnesses say the gunfire sounded like a "cannon shot," it was so thunderous. 

Of three witnesses on the fifth floor, two said the shots came from above, and one said the shots came from below.  Other witnesses on the upper floors said the shots sounded like they came from below. 

For me, none of this is dispositive. 

What is does suggest is after the fact, the WC (and complicit media) could pick and choose what info and leads it wanted to follow and highlight, on this or any other topic.  

Had the WC wanted to, it could point out all the TSBD witnesses who did not hear shots fired, and thus build a case the origin of the shots was uncertain (although Gov. JBC was obviously shot from behind).