The Education Forum

Is any other info available on Sandra Sue Kramer?

knows Eva Grant .

Sandra Sue Kramer-(Ellison) One DPD report has her living with her parents at 2901 Northwest Highway, but, she really lived at 404 e. ninth according to a DPD list of TSBD employee addresses.

Miss Kramer said she knew Eva Grant and saw her at the Vegas Club, but, did not remember ever seeing Jack Ruby. (She did not say she didn't know Jack Ruby) She did say that she did not know Lee or Marina Oswald.

Her 404 e. ninth street address is very close to 404 e. tenth st. where Tippit was murdered.

Kramer was hired as a sec by Kelly Girl Services in Oct. of 63 then worked 5 days at the TSBD in Nov. including the 22nd.

She was at a "north window of the 3rd floor" when the shooting happened.

One doc. I found was in the Dallas archives. All I have it under is this file number. 0422-001.gif

knows Eva Grant .

Sandra Sue Kramer-(Ellison) One DPD report has her living with her parents at 2901 Northwest Highway, but, she really lived at 404 e. ninth according to a DPD list of TSBD employee addresses.

Miss Kramer said she knew Eva Grant and saw her at the Vegas Club, but, did not remember ever seeing Jack Ruby. (She did not say she didn't know Jack Ruby) She did say that she did not know Lee or Marina Oswald.

Her 404 e. ninth street address is very close to 404 e. tenth st. where Tippit was murdered.

Kramer was hired as a sec by Kelly Girl Services in Oct. of 63 then worked 5 days at the TSBD in Nov. including the 22nd.

She was at a "north window of the 3rd floor" when the shooting happened.

One doc. I found was in the Dallas archives. All I have it under is this file number. 0422-001.gif

According to WC Documents...

Full name

Mrs Ronald G [sandra Sue] Elerson

W/F

DOB 08/14/41

POB Dallas, Texas

POE Goodbody & Company

Located Box 1677 Southland Center

Her Testimony is located in WCH, Volume XXII CE 1381 -

Signed statements obtained from all persons known to have been in

the Texas School Book Depository Building on 11/22/63

Listed by Dallas Police as occupant of TSBD 11/22/63; not on employer's list of employees. 409 E. 9th listed to Sharon Simmons Nelson.

WC Vol 22, p. 646; CD 706u; CE 1381