The Education Forum

Ted Kennedy

I've got nothing to add to this already great post, but to say that I'm glad to see your name pop up again, Myra. I'm always elated to find your valuable input here on the forum.

And, if that's what some folks might consider to be an " 'attaboy" to you? I don't give a rat's ass. It's how I feel and what I meant it to be.

Ter

I got no problem with attaboys! In fact I encourage them.

Thanks Terry. You made my day. (Of course it's early; the day could still go South.)

Myra

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just came across these quotes from Senator Ted Kennedy and had to share them. I'm so proud that he had the courage--when it mattered--to oppose the Iraq invasion, and now considers it the best vote of his long Senate career. That's leadership IMO.

"My vote against this misbegotten war is the best vote I have cast in the United States Senate since I was elected in 1962," Kennedy said. "And my call more than a year ago - more than a year ago - to bring our troops home is one of my proudest moments."

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/6/3/121646.shtml

"Well, first of all, I was opposed to the war. It was the best vote that I ever had in the United States Senate. And in January of 2005, I laid out a pathway toward what I think would have been reconciliation and success in Iraq, two years ago, that called for the reduction of troops, the redeployment of troops, talked about the Iraqis moving ahead in terms of the reconciliation and talked about the regional kinds of diplomacy. That was two years ago.

Now, one thing about the Democrats is we will support our troops, but we also can support our troops so they are not in harm's way. And I think that's a very important..."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,237021,00.html

"KING: You called Iraq the overriding issue. You voted to go there or not?

KENNEDY: No. The best vote I cast in the United States Senate was..

KING: The best?

KENNEDY: The best vote, best vote I cast in the United States Senate (INAUDIBLE).

KING: In your life?

KENNEDY: Absolutely.

KING: Was not to go to Iraq?

KENNEDY: Yes, not to go to Iraq.

KING: Why did you vote against?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/20/lkl.01.html

I just came across these quotes from Senator Ted Kennedy and had to share them. I'm so proud that he had the courage--when it mattered--to oppose the Iraq invasion, and now considers it the best vote of his long Senate career. That's leadership IMO.

"My vote against this misbegotten war is the best vote I have cast in the United States Senate since I was elected in 1962," Kennedy said. "And my call more than a year ago - more than a year ago - to bring our troops home is one of my proudest moments."

"Well, first of all, I was opposed to the war. It was the best vote that I ever had in the United States Senate. And in January of 2005, I laid out a pathway toward what I think would have been reconciliation and success in Iraq, two years ago, that called for the reduction of troops, the redeployment of troops, talked about the Iraqis moving ahead in terms of the reconciliation and talked about the regional kinds of diplomacy. That was two years ago.

Now, one thing about the Democrats is we will support our troops, but we also can support our troops so they are not in harm's way. And I think that's a very important..."

KENNEDY: The best vote, best vote I cast in the United States Senate (INAUDIBLE).

I read recently, either on this site or another, that Bobby couldn't chase after his brother's killers because the info would come out that they planned to assassinate Castro on Dec. 1, 1963. He didn't want that potential deed known about his brother (and himself too). Also, Bobby Kennedy was told the name of Castro's assassinator: Lee Harvey Oswald.

Ted has a worse problem, in my opinion. If he goes after the killers, not only will it expose "The Bay of Pigs," as Nixon referred to the Kennedy Assassination, but they will kill a member of his family one after the other. I think that's what happened to John Jr. (tomflocco.com) A curious thing I read recently was that Senator Ted Kennedy couldn't arouse government divers until the next day. He said, "I'm a United States Senator!" But they wouldn't come out and look for John Jr. Also, when John Jr died, George W. Bush was nowhere to be found that whole weekend -- 3 or 4 days. That I heard on blackopradio.com with Len Osanic. The author might have named his book, "Like Father Like Son." He felt GHW Bush killed Kennedy and his son killed Kennedy's son.

Kathy

I read recently, either on this site or another, that Bobby couldn't chase after his brother's killers because the info would come out that they planned to assassinate Castro on Dec. 1, 1963. He didn't want that potential deed known about his brother (and himself too). Also, Bobby Kennedy was told the name of Castro's assassinator: Lee Harvey Oswald.

Ted has a worse problem, in my opinion. If he goes after the killers, not only will it expose "The Bay of Pigs," as Nixon referred to the Kennedy Assassination, but they will kill a member of his family one after the other. I think that's what happened to John Jr. (tomflocco.com) A curious thing I read recently was that Senator Ted Kennedy couldn't arouse government divers until the next day. He said, "I'm a United States Senator!" But they wouldn't come out and look for John Jr. Also, when John Jr died, George W. Bush was nowhere to be found that whole weekend -- 3 or 4 days. That I heard on blackopradio.com with Len Osanic. The author might have named his book, "Like Father Like Son." He felt GHW Bush killed Kennedy and his son killed Kennedy's son.

Kathy

"Ted has a worse problem, in my opinion."

Nobody gives a rat's ass about your supermarket tabloid form of research, or opinion, Schiz.

After you had the audacity to PM me on this forum, I warned you about posting on any thread where my name appears, didn't I? And, being that there are only a handful of them, compared to the amount you're liablel to run roughshod over, and which BTW, I purposely will avoid, like the plague. I suggest you pay attention to the content in each and every one the threads you intend to run off at the mouth in.

A word to the wise should be sufficient.

Nobody gives a rat's ass about your supermarket tabloid form of research, or opinion, Schiz.

After you had the audacity to PM me on this forum, I warned you about posting on any thread where my name appears, didn't I? And, being that there are only a handful of them, compared to the amount you're liablel to run roughshod over, and which BTW, I purposely will avoid, like the plague. I suggest you pay attention to the content in each and every one the threads you intend to run off at the mouth in.

I will post whenever and wherever I please. You will not control me. I would just like to know: Does Rich DellaRosa know you're so close to Judyth now? I thought she was debunked. A word to the wise, forego your harrassment. It'll never get you anywhere. This thread was on Ted Kennedy, not about you and your petty hatreds. I have a higher power too, you know.

Kathy

I will post whenever and wherever I please. You will not control me. I would just like to know: Does Rich DellaRosa know you're so close to Judyth now? I thought she was debunked. A word to the wise, forego your harrassment. It'll never get you anywhere. This thread was on Ted Kennedy, not about you and your petty hatreds. I have a higher power too, you know.

"I will post whenever and wherever I please. You will not control me. I would just like to know: Does Rich DellaRosa know you're so close to Judyth now? I thought she was debunked. A word to the wise, forego your harrassment. It'll never get you anywhere. This thread was on Ted Kennedy, not about you and your petty hatreds. I have a higher power too, you know."

It's none of your damned business what DellaRosa knows or thinks, seeing as how he's always respected my independence of thought and mind. Something you definitely lack. But, ya know, you go right on with your opinions and skewed line of reasoning and we'll see just how long it takes the membership to catch on to you. This is the last word I have to say to you. Any other retorts from you will go ignored so I wouldn't bother wasting my breath if I were you.

I just found my source. It comes from the paperback version of Ultimate Sacrifice by Lamar Waldron and Thom Hartmann.

"Almeida's "palace coup" set for December 1, 1963, was to be backed up by US forces "invited" in by Commander Almeida, then Chief of the Cuban Army. However, three Mafia bosses being targeted by Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy used several CIA assets to infiltrate the secret plot and murder JFK.

This resulted in cover-ups by officials like RFK and LBJ, to prevent the exposure of Almeida and a possible nuclear confrontation with the Soviets. The new edition explains why Almeida was not a double agent, why Fidel suspected Almeida's ally Che Guevara, and what Fidel did in 1990 when he finally found out about Almeida's work for JFK."

The paperback book has more photos, documents and testimony.

Kathy

Kathleen Collins has every right to post on whatever thread she wants. It is not helpful to call other members "Schiz".

Kathleen Collins has every right to post on whatever thread she wants. It is not helpful to call other members "Schiz".

Fine, John. I apologize, to you. Hopefully, you can get her to stay on her meds. But, I call it for what it is.

If you've brought her on board as a way of getting me to leave, fine, because you've succeeded. As I've stated once before, I've been thrown out of better places than this one.

Good luck, to you.

Fine, John. I apologize, to you. Hopefully, you can get her to stay on her meds. But, I call it for what it is.

If you've brought her on board as a way of getting me to leave, fine, because you've succeeded. As I've stated once before, I've been thrown out of better places than this one.

Good luck, to you.

Terry, no one wants you to leave. I have always tried to bury the hatchet with you. I told you I was against you leaving Rich's forum. I thought it had gone too far. Rich told me you were calling him up everynight around 10:30 pm and screeching at him and he had had it.

Neither one of us is perfect. I do not want to argue with you or anyone. I posted this because you objected to me sending you a Personal Message.

Kathy

Good luck, to you.

Terry, no one wants you to leave. I have always tried to bury the hatchet with you. I told you I was against you leaving Rich's forum. I thought it had gone too far. Rich told me you were calling him up everynight around 10:30 pm and screeching at him and he had had it.

Neither one of us is perfect. I do not want to argue with you or anyone. I posted this because you objected to me sending you a Personal Message.

Kathy

"Terry, no one wants you to leave. I have always tried to bury the hatchet with you. I told you I was against you leaving Rich's forum. I thought it had gone too far. Rich told me you were calling him up everynight around 10:30 pm and screeching at him and he had had it."

I have nothing more to say to you, or this forum. Those whom I consider to be part of my circle of friends, colleagues, extended family, and those researchers I've always looked to as my mentors, know where to find me. Lisa Pease gave me some good of advice two years ago at a seminar we attended together, and that was to avoid getting involved with the forums.

And, your presence here, seems to drive that point home more accurately than ever.

Rich encouraged me to post the e-mails he sent to me, on this. I've x'd out his e-mail address for privacy purposes.

Richard DellaRosa <xxxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxx.xxx> wrote:

Ter.

Shelby forwarded this to me:

"Does Rich DellaRosa know you're so close to Judyth now?"

Tell her (if you wish) that I am aware of most things on the net and

that I have always supported your research efforts and always will!

Love you,

Rich

And,

Ter.

Go ahead and do it.

The thing that irritates me the most is that she doesn't care how stupid

she acts or sounds. She is obstinate and argumentative and insists she is correct about

everything--not even close.

Love,

Rich

I just found my source. It comes from the paperback version of Ultimate Sacrifice by Lamar Waldron and Thom Hartmann.

"Almeida's "palace coup" set for December 1, 1963, was to be backed up by US forces "invited" in by Commander Almeida, then Chief of the Cuban Army. However, three Mafia bosses being targeted by Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy used several CIA assets to infiltrate the secret plot and murder JFK.

This resulted in cover-ups by officials like RFK and LBJ, to prevent the exposure of Almeida and a possible nuclear confrontation with the Soviets. The new edition explains why Almeida was not a double agent, why Fidel suspected Almeida's ally Che Guevara, and what Fidel did in 1990 when he finally found out about Almeida's work for JFK."

The paperback book has more photos, documents and testimony.

Kathy

FWIW I consider Ultimate Sacrifice to be totally consistent with the regime's current cover story "the mob dunnit." I see huge logic flaws in it, e.g., why would the mob want to kill President Kennedy mere days before he was supposedly planning to overthrow Castro, when their reported goal was overthrow of Castro and reclaiming their casinos? And such questions repeatedly posed to Lamar Waldron have gone unanswered for months on this forum.

I think the conclusions that Larry Hancock drew from the same historical documents, and reported in Somebody Would Have Talked, are more logical. And he's able and willing to support his conclusions in communications.

Myra

Terry, do what you want. I don't care what your problem is, Rich's problem, I have enough problems. I still maintain that he suffered catastrophic illness and has changed. I saw it with my brother after his stroke. He began to hate his best friend of 40 years.

Funny, Rich never had anything good to say about you.

Kathy

Good luck, to you.

Kathy

"Terry, no one wants you to leave. I have always tried to bury the hatchet with you. I told you I was against you leaving Rich's forum. I thought it had gone too far. Rich told me you were calling him up everynight around 10:30 pm and screeching at him and he had had it."

I have nothing more to say to you, or this forum. Those whom I consider to be part of my circle of friends, colleagues, extended family, and those researchers I've always looked to as my mentors, know where to find me. Lisa Pease gave me some good of advice two years ago at a seminar we attended together, and that was to avoid getting involved with the forums.

And, your presence here, seems to drive that point home more accurately than ever.

Rich encouraged me to post the e-mails he sent to me, on this. I've x'd out his e-mail address for privacy purposes.

Ter.

Love you,

Rich

And,

Ter.

Go ahead and do it.

she acts or sounds. She is obstinate and argumentative and insists she is correct about

Love,

Rich

I was just in touch with Rich DellaRosa. He claimed he didn't know what I was talking about, he never said the above things. He's trying to heal after a fall which shattered his left arm. He doesn't want to get into it with you. You're such a xxxx. I am rarely argumentative or obstinate. Anyone who knows me can tell you that. But go out with a blast. How shameful to say someone said such terrible things and told you to publish it on this Forum. This is the trouble you cause. Stop being so Goddamned jealous.

Kathy

Good luck, to you.

Kathy

Ter.

Love you,

Rich

And,

Ter.

Go ahead and do it.

Love,

Rich

I was just in touch with Rich DellaRosa. He claimed he didn't know what I was talking about, he never said the above things. He's trying to heal after a fall which shattered his left arm. He doesn't want to get into it with you. You're such a xxxx. I am rarely argumentative or obstinate. Anyone who knows me can tell you that. But go out with a blast. How shameful to say someone said such terrible things and told you to publish it on this Forum. This is the trouble you cause. Stop being so Goddamned jealous.

Kathy