The Education Forum

John Simkin: Did you send this guy an e-mail ?

This looks like one of the emails that John sends out to every members, I doubt that it was written specifically to him. If we want to get into what is written about this forum on other sites, take a look at http://www.jfkmontreal.com/ngfl/edforum.htm from Salvador Astucia. This guy is crackers.

John

Indeed - as mad as a box of frogs :)

Nice picture of me however.

As for the orginal looney mentioned - we'll delete that character's forum account os he doesn't receive any futher mass mails.

One of the trolls over at alt.conspiracy.jfk claims you sent him an e-mail. Check this out:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...55cabb19adac318

All registered members of the forum got this email.

The character of the first post is Tom Lowry, who has never been a member of this forum, as far as I can remember. He posts incredibly nasty anti-CT invectives all day long on alt.conspiracy.jfk and alt.assassination.jfk. After viewing my first video, with Baden testifying with his video upside down, he sent me an amazingly insulting email in which he claimed I was somehow lying for financial gain. The other character, Salvador Astucia, is a fake name used by Dave Sharp. He writes on alt.assassination.jfk as dsharpness, I believe. He was booted off this forum for anti-semitism and lying about his name. Someone once created a webpage about him, in which they detailed his long career as an internet xxxxx and anti-semite haunting and taunting Beatle and JFK forums. The fact that Lowry got John's email makes me suspicious that he too has been using a fake name.

One of the trolls over at alt.conspiracy.jfk claims you sent him an e-mail. Check this out:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...55cabb19adac318

All registered members of the forum got this email.

The character of the first post is Tom Lowry, who has never been a member of this forum, as far as I can remember. He posts incredibly nasty anti-CT invectives all day long on alt.conspiracy.jfk and alt.assassination.jfk. After viewing my first video, with Baden testifying with his video upside down, he sent me an amazingly insulting email in which he claimed I was somehow lying for financial gain. The other character, Salvador Astucia, is a fake name used by Dave Sharp. He writes on alt.assassination.jfk as dsharpness, I believe. He was booted off this forum for anti-semitism and lying about his name. Someone once created a webpage about him, in which they detailed his long career as an internet xxxxx and anti-semite haunting and taunting Beatle and JFK forums. The fact that Lowry got John's email makes me suspicious that he too has been using a fake name.

Lowry is a confirmed Mel Ayton[ite], a radical 'Lone Nutter '-- regular contributor (invective only) to alt.conspiracy.jfk USNET board, participates with and in support of, David Von Pein, Todd Vaughan, Fast Eddie Cage and low and behold, Dr. Ken Rahn plus others... Lowry aka, Charles 'Chuck' Schuler -- there's a few other aliases

Dave:

I think you and Mr. Speer hit the nail on the head. I've suspected for a few weeks that the name Tomas Lowry was a fake name. I didn't know that he was also "Chuck Schyler". If he got an e-mail from John, then he's also a member of this forum, albeit lurking in the background. That's what I was trying to find out. Thanks for answering my question, John.

This looks like one of the emails that John sends out to every members, I doubt that it was written specifically to him. If we want to get into what is written about this forum on other sites, take a look at http://www.jfkmontreal.com/ngfl/edforum.htm from Salvador Astucia. This guy is crackers.

John

I think this is the same man who described how John Lennon was killed. I would love to know how accurate he is. Anyway, someone on this Forum warned me about him. I think he hates Jews, is paranoid. But I have confirmed that Jose Perdomo (aka San Genis) was the guard that night. He's a survivor of the Bay of Pigs.

Kathy