The Education Forum

the 1963 Secret Service

Charles Drago

In my part of the country only the poorly bred, when confronted with errors of their mouths doing their thinking rather than their brains, decide that their only recourse is "name calling". It is obvious that you have fallen to that low level.

As usual you immediately prior post........ stated nothing of significance. It indicated, IMO, the angst of an embittered old man who is just beginning to realize his true worth!

Ramble on Drago !

Attorney Mark Lane and Dallas Police officer Roger Craig discuss how security was stripped away at all levels.

This is not a theory, it is a FACT.

For those who say " someone would have talked" well my friend , someone , actually many, did just that.

Did anyone listen?

What kind of peace do I mean? What kind of peace do we seek? Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war. Not the peace of the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace.

John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Edited by Peter McGuire

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

one of the points discussed in the assassination of Gaio Julius Cesare is why he was alone in front of the conspirators-killers.

It is said, he disbanded his personal hispanic guard after the victories all over the world when in Roma.

Also, he decided to be "clemente" (to have mercy?) with his enemies, to underline his "State view" of things. And of course to demonstrate his superiority to them.

Cesare recevied many warnings, papers, rumors... but decided to walk straight on his destiny.

Actually, that morning of Idi di Marzo, he decided to stay at home.

Only the intervention of one of his closest friends brang him to death.

ca

Edited by Accogli Claudio

Hi all,

one of the points discussed in the assassination of Gaio Julius Cesare is why he was alone in front of the conspirators-killers.

It is said, he disbanded his personal hispanic guard after the victories all over the world when in Roma.

Also, he decided to be "clemente" (to have mercy?) with his enemies, to underline his "State view" of things. And of course to demonstrate his superiority to them.

Cesare recevied many warnings, papers, rumors... but decided to walk straight on his destiny.

Actually, that morning of Idi di Marzo, he decided to stay at home.

Only the intervention of one of his closest friends brang him to death.

ca

Interesting comparison. Kennedy sure rode straight into his destiny. But with NO friends around.

"Interesting comparison. Kennedy sure rode straight into his destiny. But with NO friends around."

Huh? NO friends?

You think Jackie did it?

I guess I shouldn't refer to the Secret Service Agents as friends. They were working and they SHOULD have protected Kennedy and they DID NOT.

Don't start with me, Tim.

Here in the Altgen's photo Johnson's follow up car door is open and his "men" are all over him. You can also see from the photo that the Agents are aware of the shots but are not moving to protect Kennedy.

post-5012-1187270404_thumb.jpg