The Education Forum

Jack White: Questions

Submitted for your approval.

Please Read Below

WILKINS, JERRY LYNN

Sources: Dallas Times Herald, Mon, 1/24/72, p. A-23; Dallas Morning News, Tues, 1/25/72; Dallas Morning News, Wed, 1/26/72, p. 22-A; Dallas Morning News, Wed, April 12, 1972, 15-A; Dallas Times Herald, Tues, 6/20/72, p. B-3; Dallas Times Herald, 6/21/72, p. 12-A; Dallas Times Herald, 6/22/72, p. 28-A; Dallas Times Herald, 6/23/72, p. 22-A; Dallas Morning News, 11/30/95, p. 38-A; Dallas Morning News, 12/9/95, p. 33-A

Mary's

Comments: DOB: 1937. Attorney with Wilkins & Floyd. Wife: Beth. In 1963, Rm 103, 3603 Lemmon Ave., was address of National Business & Secretary Service, used by Jack Ruby. His mother was Grace Wilkins. In 1972, Jerry Wilkins, at age 35, was indicted for swindling. An attorney in United States Attorney's Office told Earl Golz that Jerry Wilkins was a CIA pilot who flew cargo at night. Went to trial on 11/29/95 on federal charges with 5 other men charged with conspiracy and mail fraud related to nationwide distribution of more then $61 million in worthless money orders. On TV, Wilkins was described as a Waxahachie lawyer. Other 5 were: Franklin Rollin "Johnny" Johnston, Waxahachie developer; Lavoyd Wayne Dollar, former Waxahachie minister; Steven P. Moser, Pennsylvania farmer; Thomas D. Gandy, Kansas cafe operator; and Billy Mack O'Neill of Victoria in South Texas. 1995: Wife: Valerie Nuanez Wilkins. Valerie took a gun into the courtroom where Jerry was on trial on Friday, Dec. 8, 1995. She was arrested but, apparently, not jailed.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...lt&id=10131

Now read this

Forgive My Grief Vol 4 pages 97-99

CIA Snooping in 1963

Dated April 5, 1973

For almost nine years we have been searching for the key to the strangely linked deaths of Bill Hunter, Jim Koethe, and Ruby Attorney Tom Howard. All three met in Jack Ruby's apartment on Sunday night November 24, 1963. (See Forgive My Grief Vols. I and II.)

It is not unusual when a young Baylor law school graduate from Clifton, Texas moves with his mother to Dallas where shew takes a job as a domestic to help her son, a youthful struggling attorney.

But it is bizarre when the mother answers a newspaper ad placed by Jack Ruby to invest $5,000 in Ruby 's "night clubs" as Mrs. Wilkins did.

It is unusual when young attorney Jerry Wilkins makes South American trips where the other two men in the private plane as Hobart Higgins, the pilot, and Robert L. Robertson, the plant's owner, both charged with illegal importation of heroin.

It is somewhat unusual when pilot Hobart Higgins died strangely, and suddenly after the heroin indictment. Plane owner, Robertson, later said in Federal court that all his troubles went back to the Kennedy assassination and hysterically announced that he would not live a week. He was dead by morning.

Those strange incidents caused an inquisitive newsman, to inquire what, if anything, was going to happen to plane passenger Jerry Wilkins. A Federal employee said authoritatively, "You don't have to worry about him. He's CIA."

When this bit of information came to us, it was time to do some additional checking on Mr. Wilkins.

Jerry Wilkins, it was learned, was living in an apartment at 508. S. Marsalis directly underneath Jack Ruby's apartment as late as July of 1963. When we asked if he had bugged Ruby's apartment, Wilkins did not like the question and denied the bugging.

We think he was telling the truth. Surely the CIA is more professional than that. They would have sent Wilkins out of town and imported an expert to bug Ruby's overhead apartment. We know Wilkins was not living underneath Ruby in November at the time Kennedy was assassinated. Ruby at that time lived in Apartment 206 at 223 South Ewing, and we have not been able to learn yet if another CIA agent was occupying the apartment just below Ruby. We suspect Ruby was bugged. If the apartment was bugged on the Sunday night after the assassination, then this would have permitted the conspirators to know that Bill Hunter, Tom Howard and Jim Koethe shared information which made it necessary for all three to die.

Interesting Huh.....

Robert

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Submitted for your approval.

Please Read Below

WILKINS, JERRY LYNN

Sources: Dallas Times Herald, Mon, 1/24/72, p. A-23; Dallas Morning News, Tues, 1/25/72; Dallas Morning News, Wed, 1/26/72, p. 22-A; Dallas Morning News, Wed, April 12, 1972, 15-A; Dallas Times Herald, Tues, 6/20/72, p. B-3; Dallas Times Herald, 6/21/72, p. 12-A; Dallas Times Herald, 6/22/72, p. 28-A; Dallas Times Herald, 6/23/72, p. 22-A; Dallas Morning News, 11/30/95, p. 38-A; Dallas Morning News, 12/9/95, p. 33-A

Mary's

Comments: DOB: 1937. Attorney with Wilkins & Floyd. Wife: Beth. In 1963, Rm 103, 3603 Lemmon Ave., was address of National Business & Secretary Service, used by Jack Ruby. His mother was Grace Wilkins. In 1972, Jerry Wilkins, at age 35, was indicted for swindling. An attorney in United States Attorney's Office told Earl Golz that Jerry Wilkins was a CIA pilot who flew cargo at night. Went to trial on 11/29/95 on federal charges with 5 other men charged with conspiracy and mail fraud related to nationwide distribution of more then $61 million in worthless money orders. On TV, Wilkins was described as a Waxahachie lawyer. Other 5 were: Franklin Rollin "Johnny" Johnston, Waxahachie developer; Lavoyd Wayne Dollar, former Waxahachie minister; Steven P. Moser, Pennsylvania farmer; Thomas D. Gandy, Kansas cafe operator; and Billy Mack O'Neill of Victoria in South Texas. 1995: Wife: Valerie Nuanez Wilkins. Valerie took a gun into the courtroom where Jerry was on trial on Friday, Dec. 8, 1995. She was arrested but, apparently, not jailed.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...lt&id=10131

Now read this

Forgive My Grief Vol 4 pages 97-99

CIA Snooping in 1963

Dated April 5, 1973

For almost nine years we have been searching for the key to the strangely linked deaths of Bill Hunter, Jim Koethe, and Ruby Attorney Tom Howard. All three met in Jack Ruby's apartment on Sunday night November 24, 1963. (See Forgive My Grief Vols. I and II.)

It is not unusual when a young Baylor law school graduate from Clifton, Texas moves with his mother to Dallas where shew takes a job as a domestic to help her son, a youthful struggling attorney.

But it is bizarre when the mother answers a newspaper ad placed by Jack Ruby to invest $5,000 in Ruby 's "night clubs" as Mrs. Wilkins did.

It is unusual when young attorney Jerry Wilkins makes South American trips where the other two men in the private plane as Hobart Higgins, the pilot, and Robert L. Robertson, the plant's owner, both charged with illegal importation of heroin.

It is somewhat unusual when pilot Hobart Higgins died strangely, and suddenly after the heroin indictment. Plane owner, Robertson, later said in Federal court that all his troubles went back to the Kennedy assassination and hysterically announced that he would not live a week. He was dead by morning.

Those strange incidents caused an inquisitive newsman, to inquire what, if anything, was going to happen to plane passenger Jerry Wilkins. A Federal employee said authoritatively, "You don't have to worry about him. He's CIA."

When this bit of information came to us, it was time to do some additional checking on Mr. Wilkins.

Jerry Wilkins, it was learned, was living in an apartment at 508. S. Marsalis directly underneath Jack Ruby's apartment as late as July of 1963. When we asked if he had bugged Ruby's apartment, Wilkins did not like the question and denied the bugging.

We think he was telling the truth. Surely the CIA is more professional than that. They would have sent Wilkins out of town and imported an expert to bug Ruby's overhead apartment. We know Wilkins was not living underneath Ruby in November at the time Kennedy was assassinated. Ruby at that time lived in Apartment 206 at 223 South Ewing, and we have not been able to learn yet if another CIA agent was occupying the apartment just below Ruby. We suspect Ruby was bugged. If the apartment was bugged on the Sunday night after the assassination, then this would have permitted the conspirators to know that Bill Hunter, Tom Howard and Jim Koethe shared information which made it necessary for all three to die.

Interesting Huh.....

Robert

Thanks. I ought to reread Penn's books. Been years since I looked at them.

Jack

• 3 weeks later...

dear mr. white:

i may sound like a schoolgirl,

but i can't thank you enough

for the incredible work you've done

on the jfk case.

the people of the usa are deeply indebted to you

for your brilliant diligence.

you are a personal hero of mine,

and i wish you all the best,

and wish i could chase away

all the spooks and kooks

who assault your credibility.

you are a sherlock holmes,

a batman,

a master in technique and logic.

thank you for your work

and thank you for your personhood.

sincerely,

craig clark,

cliffside park nj

dear mr. white:

i may sound like a schoolgirl,

but i can't thank you enough

for the incredible work you've done

on the jfk case.

the people of the usa are deeply indebted to you

for your brilliant diligence.

you are a personal hero of mine,

and i wish you all the best,

and wish i could chase away

all the spooks and kooks

who assault your credibility.

you are a sherlock holmes,

a batman,

a master in technique and logic.

thank you for your work

and thank you for your personhood.

sincerely,

craig clark,

cliffside park nj

Craig...your flattery is overwhelming! I am glad that my attempts

to shine light into dark and foul places is helpful to those looking for truth.

Jack