The Education Forum

Former CIA Director: You can never really know what the CIA’s up to

Amazing that this Nazi group was to act at the President's behest.  Instead we find they murdered one president (JFK) and toppled another- Richard Nixon.  They are virtually untouchable today.

Dawn

Dawn:

Remember Truman's warning, which he started writing just nine days after JFK was killed.

10 hours ago, Dawn Meredith said:

Amazing that this Nazi group was to act at the President's behest.  Instead we find they murdered one president (JFK) and toppled another- Richard Nixon.  They are virtually untouchable today.

Dawn

Yeah, almost as formidable and omnipresent as Putin's  KGB (aka FSB aka KGB), and GRU are in Russia, our own elections, etc.

Ever heard of Cozy Bear, Fancy Bear, Guccifer 2.0?

How about the 1999 Russian Apartment Bombings? Do you think that must have been, like Putin said, a Chechen Terrorist deal?  Or an evil, evil CIA "false-false flag" op to quasi-ostensibly blame on the .... Chechens ... but in such a way that the FSB would be implicated?

LOL

--  Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Interesting article.I don't think it comes as a surprise to anyone here. The relevant question which no one seems to know is to what extent does that really exist now?

Wasn't there a former CIA director who basically said the same thing? That there are "two CIAs"?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 9:19 PM, Thomas Graves said:

Yeah, almost as formidable and omnipresent as Putin's  KGB (aka FSB aka KGB), and GRU are in Russia, our own elections, etc.

Ever heard of Cozy Bear, Fancy Bear, Guccifer 2.0?

How about the 1999 Russian Apartment Bombings? Do you think that must have been, like Putin said, a Chechen Terrorist deal?  Or an evil, evil CIA "false-false flag" op to quasi-ostensibly blame on the .... Chechens ... but in such a way that the FSB would be implicated?

LOL

OMG Putin did zero re. the 2016 election.  I am so sick of this silly lie.  MSM keeps spreading it.  Keep in mind its genesis : Julian Assange received hacked email from Hillary and Podesta. (Did you know Podesta's password was "password" ?)  He has repeatedly said it did not come from a state actor. Couple that with the fact that there were several DNC staffers who were very angry at what Hillary and Co. had done to Bernie. I believe it was Seth Rich who sent the emails and he paid with his life. Assange has offered a large reward for information that will lead to Rich's killers.

Glenn Greenwald has been very good on this issue. 

Dawn

Dawn - Why have the heads of three major investigations into Trump-Russian ties been fired? Why the constant lying in the White House?

On 5/11/2017 at 0:03 PM, Dawn Meredith said:

OMG Putin did zero re. the 2016 election.  I am so sick of this silly lie.  MSM keeps spreading it.  Keep in mind its genesis : Julian Assange received hacked email from Hillary and Podesta. (Did you know Podesta's password was "password" ?)  He has repeatedly said it did not come from a state actor. Couple that with the fact that there were several DNC staffers who were very angry at what Hillary and Co. had done to Bernie. I believe it was Seth Rich who sent the emails and he paid with his life. Assange has offered a large reward for information that will lead to Rich's killers.

Dawn

Dear Dawn,

Have you ever used mediabiasfactcheck. com to help you avoid news sources with "mixed" or "low" factual reporting, be they left-biased, left-center, or whatever?

Or do you prefer those Alt-Left "news sources" which just happen to tell you that mediabiasfactcheck. com and websites like it are "MSM", and to be avoided?

5/14/17 Edit: 

Here's a must-read article from December, 2016.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/13/us/politics/russia-hack-election-dnc.html?_r=1

Edited by Thomas Graves

On 5/11/2017 at 0:03 PM, Dawn Meredith said:

Dawn

Well Dawn, people believe whoever they choose to believe, right?.. If I was that hacker, who leaked the info. I sure as hell couldn't see any reason to tell Assange who I was. So how is he really going to find out from a room in an Ecuadorian embassy? Certainly our intelligence has much greater means.

So Dawn, particularly in this modern age of communications and internet, I think you'd agree this would be one elaborate, brazen hoax perpetuated on an America who are a lot more sophisticated than they were in 1963. I understand your contention is that throughout all these years, "the powers that be" haven't changed at all, so they would have no misgivings about perpetuating such a bold, potentially catastrophic play.

Since you've weighed in. What will be our our fate? Will the giant government/media conspiracy once again triumph over the innocent victim President Trump and remove him from office and only you   Assange, Greenwald and a handful of others will know the real truth? But once again the great mass of us will fall victim to the "deep state" who were so threatened by Trump because of ...why?, to continue to perpetuate their agenda, which is....what?

And (2 on a lighter note, are you any  relation to the late "Dandy" Dawn Meredith?

On 5/11/2017 at 0:31 PM, Thomas Graves said:

Dear Dawn,

Have you ever used mediabiasfactcheck. com to help you avoid news sources with "mixed" or "low" factual reporting, be they left-biased, left-center, or whatever?

Or do you prefer those Alt-Left "news sources" which just happen to tell you that mediabiasfactcheck. com and websites like it are "MSM", and to be avoided?

5/14/17 Edit: 

Here's a must-read article from December, 2016.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/13/us/politics/russia-hack-election-dnc.html?_r=1

edited and bumped