The Education Forum

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if I were to... I don't know ...google "Trejo +Atsugi" -nothing would pop up?

Well, of course there are other people in the world named "Trejo" besides myself. With the advent of the Internet I've even learned that there are other people in the world named "Paul Trejo." One is a film editor in Hollywood -- that's not me.

There might be some FORUM posts of mine that included the word, "Atsugi," and those might pop up with Google.

Yet I myself never served in the US Military in any capacity whatsoever, and so that should answer your question.

Just to be clear -- I revere our men and women in uniform (John 15:13).

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Paul,

How do you know that Marina didn't tell the WC what Ruth Paine, George Demohrenschildt (or her putative "Russian control," for that matter) told her to say?

Because LHO had written the possibly self-incriminating "Walker Note"?

Was the Walker Note Authentic?

The note was undated, and did not mention General Walker or any reason why Oswald might find himself under arrest. There are several reasons to doubt the authenticity of the handwritten note:

http://22november1963.org.uk/did-lee-oswald-shoot-general-edwin-walker

-- Tommy :sun

Tommy,

You want me to doubt the testimony of Marina Oswald, and yet I've spent years poring over the WC testimonies, and I cannot find any major fault with her testimony. One must grant her several handicaps, however: (1) she still had very poor English in 1964; (2) she mainly spoke through a Russian interpreter during her WC testimony; (3) she relied a great deal on what LHO told her, and LHO lied to her a great deal.

Yet I believe Marina Oswald. I trust that Marina -- while under oath -- honestly told what she saw and heard.

Now, you challenge me to defend Marina's testimony about the BYP, by challenging the testimony of Ruth Paine -- but I have thoroughly studied all of Ruth's WC testimony -- over 5,000 questions -- and I found no fault in it whatsoever. Ruth Paine was a very intelligent, college educated woman and a devoted mother of two -- and was a serious woman and a Church lady. I am convinced she remains one of our most reliable WC witnesses.

George DeMohrenschildt was first and foremost a Russian Expatriate who wanted his wealthy ancestral Estate returned to his family from the Communists. He lived in constant disappointment of his lifelong goal. But like any Russian Expatriate, he hated not only the Communists, but also the Fascists, because of what Hitler and the Nazis did to Russia. George hated Walker, and he used to make LHO laugh by calling General Walker, "General Fokker." One of George's best friends was a young German engineer, a devout Christian, named Volkmar Schmidt. George and LHO used to call him, "Messer Schmidt". (All this is in George's 1978 manuscript, I'm a Patsy! I'm a Patsy!, which is available freely online.)

The notion that Marina Oswald had "Russian handlers" is incorrect, IMHO. Marina Oswald was fairly religious as her family went, and she insisted that her children were baptized in the Russian Orthodox Church there in Dallas. One of the early organizers of that Russian Orthodox Church was George Bouhe -- who made LHO extremely jealous by showering Marina with gifts -- and even breaking them up for a few weeks there in Dallas.

George Bouhe and all the Russian Expatriates in Dallas in 1962-1963 were as Anticommunist as one can get without going overboard into the Nazi right-wing. They also hated Nazis with all their might.

There was no "Russian control" of Marina, if by that you mean USSR control. Marina pushed LHO to return to the USA, because it was exciting for her -- and once she arrived, she loved the USA and never wanted to return to the USSR. She had a college degree in pharmacology, and she could have made a much better life for herself in the USA without the immature antics of LHO. But that was not to be.

Now -- as for the Walker Note -- I totally accept its authenticity, and I accept Ruth Paine's account of it, and I accept Marina Oswald's account of it. If there is any deception whatsoever in either of their stories, I can't detect it, and would be pleased if anybody proved that I was mistaken.

Here is my response to your challenge -- by the numbers:

(1) The Walker Note was undated -- which is not surprising because of its informal nature -- LHO wrote it for his wife, not for an office.

(2) The Walker Note not did not mention General Walker -- which is not surprising because LHO was reasonably intelligent and would not leave a written confession of a crime in writing for anybody.

(3) Although the Walker Note did not mention any reason why LHO might find himself under arrest, the Walker Note nevertheless did mention that LHO might possibly find himself under arrest.

(4) Ruth Paine's home was certainly not searched thoroughly in the afternoon of the assassination. The DPD police were very clear about this. As soon as they learned that LHO had possessed a rifle, and that it was absent from its usual place, according to Marina, they stopped the search then and there, and made haste to return to the DPD headquarters with this urgent, crucial information.

(4.1) On that day, the DPD did fill the trunk of one DPD vehicle with small, metal boxes with handles containing various books, booklets, phonograph records, photographs, Ruth's college papers, LHO's FPCC memorabilia, and so on. But the real search-and-seizure would occur on the following day -- Saturday -- when a large party of DPD police came over early for the job. The Paine's just let the DPD party inside and went shopping.

(4.2) The DPD police were not very accurate in their search or in their reporting. For example, Buddy Walthers claimed that he found "six or seven metal filing cabinets full of names of Castro supporters" in Ruth Paine's garage -- but there was never any photograph made of it, nor any record of it in Police records, nor in FBI records, or anywhere. Buddy Walthers exaggerated to make himself look more important than he was.

(4.3) The inventory of items discovered was indeed 49 pages long, but it did not mention MANY THINGS that were found even later, e.g. the Imperial Reflex camera.

(5.0) The Walker Note was without doubt in LHO's handwriting, as confirmed by veteran handwriting experts for the FBI. They explained how they decided this LETTER BY LETTER. Their scientific method is very clear.

(5.1) When a paper note is kept inside the pages of a book for nine solid months -- there is no surprise that the nine-month-old fingerprints on it would be missing, and only the fingerprints of the DPD police, the FBI, the Secret Service and the Lab technicians who discovered it would remain on it.

Marina's story and Ruth's story hold up under objective analysis. I know that we have 50 years of skepticism -- but no PROOF to convince me otherwise.

And yes, I do believe in a CT, and that LHO could not have acted alone in the JFK assassination.

To be more precise -- I believe that the Walker shooting is the Rosetta Stone of the JFK conspiracy.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

Guest Rob Caprio

...Can you please share with me the evidence that shows EAW thought that LHO was one of the two shooters? I am interested as I have not seen that before so it would be exciting to see it. Thanks.

Rob, there are many documents in Walker's personal papers that confirm Walker's early suspicions of LHO, as well as the WC testmony of James Herbert Martin, and confirmed by Dick Russell, in my reading.

The first and best document is perhaps the German newspaper, Deutsche Nationalzeitung, of 11/29/1963, which first spoke of Oswald being Walker's shooter. When the German FBI grilled that writer, he confessed that General Walker was the source of that story only 18 hours after the JFK assassination, at 6am on 11/23/1963. (This is thoroughly documented on the Mary Ferrell web site.)

http://www.pet880.com/images/19631129_Deutsche_NZ.jpg

On that same morning of 11/23/1963, the Houston Post published a similar article, naming LHO as Walker's April 10th shooter. The writer refused to disclose his source -- but the German newspaper article is IMHO strong evidence that Walker was also that source.

Then, in February 1964, the National Enquirer published that LHO had been Walker's shooter. They also refused to disclose their source -- but I strongly suspect Walker as that source, as well.

Also there was the 1968 occassion of the assassination of RFK, when Walker again repeated that JFK would still be alive if LHO had not tried to Walker him back in 1963.

http://www.pet880.com/images/19680612_RFK_released_Oswald.pdf

There are many other examples in Walker's personal papers. Here is one more -- in three parts -- which is a newsletter from the "Friends of Walker" there in Dallas, from 12/12/1981:

http://www.pet880.com/images/19811212_Walker_on_JFK_1.JPG

http://www.pet880.com/images/19811212_Walker_on_JFK_2.JPG

http://www.pet880.com/images/19811212_Walker_on_JFK_3.JPG

And here is Walker's final article on this topic, to the best of my knowledge, published in 1992.

http://www.pet880.com/images/19920119_EAW_Oswald_arrested.pdf

There's even more. Deep down, General Walker really wanted the world to know his role in the JFK assassination.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Paul,

EAW conducted a private investigation into the shooting and testified before the WC about this and he never mentioned LHO in terms of being the shooter. Furthermore, if he was the shooter then he used a different weapon as all the contemporaneous reports metion a steel - jacketed bullet. Media coverage said it was a .30.06 bullet.

The German newspaper contacted him and said that it was LHO, not the other way around. There is no evidence that I am aware of that supports the contention that LHO fired at EAW.

Paul,

EAW conducted a private investigation into the shooting and testified before the WC about this and he never mentioned LHO in terms of being the shooter. Furthermore, if he was the shooter then he used a different weapon as all the contemporaneous reports metion a steel - jacketed bullet. Media coverage said it was a .30.06 bullet.

The German newspaper contacted him and said that it was LHO, not the other way around. There is no evidence that I am aware of that supports the contention that LHO fired at EAW.

Rob, I'm interested in what you mean by Walker's "private investigation."

As for his WC testimony, Walker presumed that the WC had already concluded that LHO was his April shooter, because that is what Marina Oswald had testified under oath, and it was a matter of record. Walker did not challenge that, he presumed it.

Furthermore, Walker was not alone in his WC testimony, but his attorney, Clyde Watts, was with him to tell him what to answer.

When it came to this question -- "Did you know Lee Harvey Oswald at any time in 1962 or 1963 before the JFK assassination," it was mandatory, according to Clyde Watts, that General Walker reply, like, "No, not at all, in any way, shape or form -- In fact, I was not even aware of LHO's existence before the JFK assassination."

So, when Walker was asked if he himself had anything personal to do with LHO, or even knew about LHO's existence in 1963, General Walker was obliged to say, "No," otherwise that would have exploded the entire JFK conspiracy -- and Walker was not alone in that conspiracy, and he had agreed with all the conspirators to maintain secrecy.

Therefore I am accusing General Walker of perjury in his WC testimony -- and my proof comes from Walker's own personal papers -- most directly this one to Senator Frank Church in 1975:

http://www.pet880.com/images/19750623_EAW_to_Frank_Church.pdf

While I agree that no expert could link the Walker bullet with LHO's rifle, I conclude from this that LHO used somebody else's rifle -- and we should actually join General Walker in his urgent search for the second Walker shooter. The DPD record still maintains that there were two shooters -- and so a different rifle is implicit.

As for that German newspaper article, I respectfully challenge your belief that the newspaper called General Walker and was the original source of that article. I've investigated this very fully.

Your argument simply comes from General Walker's own WC testimony. Actually, the German FBI (BfV) interrogated the German writer himself (Helmut Muench, whose pen-name was Hasso Thorsten) and Helmut Muench confessed that General Walker was the actual source of that story. This is fully documented on the Mary Ferrell web site within FBI records. The FBI knew this very well.

But it contradicts the Lone Nut theory, and so it had to remain a secret -- for National Security purposes.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

Paul,

As for his WC testimony, Walker presumed that the WC had already concluded that LHO was his April shooter, because that is what Marina Oswald had testified under oath, and it was a matter of record. Walker did not challenge that, he presumed it.

Furthermore, Walker was not alone in his WC testimony, but his attorney, Clyde Watts, was with him to tell him what to answer.

When it came to this question -- "Did you know Lee Harvey Oswald at any time in 1962 or 1963 before the JFK assassination," it was mandatory, according to Clyde Watts, that General Walker reply, "No, not at all, in any way, shape or form."

So, Walker didn't have to propose that LHO was his April shooter -- he only had to presume Marina's testimony, and the record was never questioned by Walker.

But when Walker was asked if he himself had anything personal to do with LHO, or even knew about LHO's existence in 1963, General Walker was obliged to say, "No," otherwise that would have exploded the entire JFK conspiracy -- and Walker was not alone in that conspiracy, and had agreed with all the conspirators to maintain secrecy.

That's my reading on of the evidence.

It is factually certain that no expert could link the Walker bullet with LHO's rifle. It is likely, then, that LHO used somebody else's rifle -- and we should join General Walker in the search for the second shooter. The DPD record still maintains that there were two shooters -- and so a different rifle is implicit.

As for the German newspaper article, I respectfully challenge your belief that the newspaper called General Walker and was the source of that article. That is merely General Walker's WC testimony -- however, the German FBI (BND) contacted the German writer himself (Helmut Muench, whose pen-name was Hasso Thorsten) and Helmut Muench confessed that General Walker was the actual source of that story. This is fully documented by the FBI from the BND, and is available on the Mary Ferrell web site.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Paul

When you claim something is fully documented, is it not customary to provide us with a link to such documentation?

Paul

When you claim something is fully documented, is it not customary to provide us with a link to such documentation?

It's buried in the Mary Ferrell web site, Robert -- and I'm swamped at work this week, but perhaps on the weekend I can dig it out, if nobody beats me to it.

Regards,

--Paul

Paul

OK, Robert, I finally found it (again).

When on the Mary Ferrell website, use this as your search tag:

ADMIN FOLDER-E11: HSCA ADMINISTRATIVE FOLDER, OUTGOING TO COMMISSION VOL IX pp. 330-340.

Here are a few extracts from that FBI document to get things started:

------------- BEGIN EXTRACT OF HSCA ADMIN FOLDER VOL. IX -- pp. 330-340 -------------

UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION Washington DC, May 22 1964.
The "Deutsche Nationalzeitung und Soldatenzeitung (German National Newspaper and Soldiers Newspaper) is a weekly newspaper published in the German language at Munich Germany. The November 29 1963 edition of this newspaper carried on its front page an article entitled "Der merkwuerdige Fall Oswald (The Strange Case of Oswald). No author for this article was shown...
Also on the front page of the November 29 1963 issue there appeared as the main article what purported to be a transcript of two telephonic interviews 24 hours apart with General Edwin A. Walker. The text of this article was in question-and-answer form and the newspaper reporter was referred to therein as Hasso Thorsten of the "Deutsche National Zeitung." The report of the interviews which extended to page four of the issue contained no reference to the attempt on Walker's life...
A confidential source abroad advised that a source available to it had interviewed a journalist named Helmut Herbert Muench...[who] when located and interviewed by the BfV advised that General Walker had told him in one of the trans-Atlantic telephone calls that he, Walker, believed Oswald was the man who had made an attempt on his life...
Muench told BfV that Dr. [Gerhard] Frey, editor of the DNZ...had then written the shorter article on Oswald's shooting at Walker and had embellished that story by reference to the Attorney General intervening to stop the investigation at that time. This allegation is similar to one in the 5/17/64 issue of "National Enquirer" which we ran out at the request of the President's Commission and for which we could find no substantiation...
During the [first] interview with Walker, Walker informed him that he, Walker, had been the target of an attempt against his life in the Summer of 1963. The attacker had shot at Walker as Walker was sitting in his study...About 24 hours following this first telephonic talk with Walker, [journalist] Muench had again called him from Germany. During that [second] conversation, Walker had expressed the opinion that Oswald had been the man who had made the attempt on Walker's life...
------------- END EXTRACT OF HSCA ADMIN FOLDER VOL. IX -- pp. 330-340 -------------
By the way, the German "BfV" is the Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz (their Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution). They are Federal investigators in Germany.
I look forward to discussion about this interesting FBI document, displayed on the Mary Ferrell site for many years now.
Regards,
--Paul Trejo
<edit typos>
Edited by Paul Trejo

Guest Rob Caprio

Paul,

When it came to this question -- "Did you know Lee Harvey Oswald at any time in 1962 or 1963 before the JFK assassination," it was mandatory, according to Clyde Watts, that General Walker reply, like, "No, not at all, in any way, shape or form -- In fact, I was not even aware of LHO's existence before the JFK assassination."

So, when Walker was asked if he himself had anything personal to do with LHO, or even knew about LHO's existence in 1963, General Walker was obliged to say, "No," otherwise that would have exploded the entire JFK conspiracy -- and Walker was not alone in that conspiracy, and he had agreed with all the conspirators to maintain secrecy.

Therefore I am accusing General Walker of perjury in his WC testimony -- and my proof comes from Walker's own personal papers -- most directly this one to Senator Frank Church in 1975:

http://www.pet880.com/images/19750623_EAW_to_Frank_Church.pdf

While I agree that no expert could link the Walker bullet with LHO's rifle, I conclude from this that LHO used somebody else's rifle -- and we should actually join General Walker in his urgent search for the second Walker shooter. The DPD record still maintains that there were two shooters -- and so a different rifle is implicit.

As for that German newspaper article, I respectfully challenge your belief that the newspaper called General Walker and was the original source of that article. I've investigated this very fully.

Your argument simply comes from General Walker's own WC testimony. Actually, the German FBI (BND) interrogated the German writer himself (Helmut Muench, whose pen-name was Hasso Thorsten) and Helmut Muench confessed that General Walker was the actual source of that story. This is fully documented on the Mary Ferrell web site within FBI records. The FBI knew this very well.

But it contradicts the Lone Nut theory, and so it had to remain a secret -- for National Security purposes.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

EAW testified about this before the WC. He hired private investigators to look into this matter. They did not think that LHO had anything to do with the shooting.

LIEBELER. Now the fact is that you suspected, possibly, that Duff might have been involved in this attack on your life, didn't you?

General WALKER. I Suspected that he might be involved.

Mr. LIEBELER. And you conducted an investigation of that possibility, did you not?

General WALKER. That is correct.

Mr. LIEBELER. In connection with that investigation, two detectives from General Watts' office, one, Kester, and one, Roberts, came down to Dallas and engaged in an investigation, did they not?

General WALKER. They did.

Mr. LIEBELER. Will you tell us about that, please?

General WALKER. They were in and out, as I remember, in the investigation, and in contact with my house from time to time during it, and even drove Duff around in a car, finally, and he explained how he would have shot at me if he had intended to, or if he had any such intentions.

General WATTS. I got a call--I don't remember the exact date but I do have a record of it. I got a call from Mrs. Kenecht in General Walker's office to the effect that an anonymous telephone call came in from some lady who advised Mrs. Kenecht that this boy Duff had been going with the lady's daughter and had bragged to the daughter that he had been in on the shooting at General Walker.

So I sent these two investigators whose names were just mentioned, connected with our office. They are ex- detectives or policemen from the Oklahoma City Police Department and do freelance investigating. I sent them down here with a tape recorder to verify as much as they could from Duff, because we were very apprehensive that he might take another shot at Walker.

We couldn't get Duff to admit that he actually fired the shot, but he professed to readiness to stage another attempt if someone would raise $5,000. It is my-recollection that the tape recording was turned over to .the Dallas Police Department.

The perjury was committed by Marina Oswald. What LHO told her in private was protected by spousal privilege. It should never have come up to begin with. There is no evidence that LHO fired a shot at EAW.

I have no idea what you are basing your statement on other than Marinas unsupported claim.

Edited by Rob Caprio

EAW testified about this before the WC. He hired private investigators to look into this matter. They did not think that LHO had anything to do with the shooting.

LIEBELER. Now the fact is that you suspected, possibly, that Duff might have been involved in this attack on your life, didn't you?

Mr. LIEBELER. And you conducted an investigation of that possibility, did you not?

Mr. LIEBELER. In connection with that investigation, two detectives from General Watts' office, one, Kester, and one, Roberts, came down to Dallas and engaged in an investigation, did they not?

General WALKER. They were in and out, as I remember, in the investigation, and in contact with my house from time to time during it, and even drove Duff around in a car, finally, and he explained how he would have shot at me if he had intended to, or if he had any such intentions.

General WATTS. I got a call--I don't remember the exact date but I do have a record of it. I got a call from Mrs. Kenecht in General Walker's office to the effect that an anonymous telephone call came in from some lady who advised Mrs. Kenecht that this boy Duff had been going with the lady's daughter and had bragged to the daughter that he had been in on the shooting at General Walker.

So I sent these two investigators whose names were just mentioned, connected with our office. They are ex- detectives or policemen from the Oklahoma City Police Department and do freelance investigating. I sent them down here with a tape recorder to verify as much as they could from Duff, because we were very apprehensive that he might take another shot at Walker.

We couldn't get Duff to admit that he actually fired the shot, but he professed to readiness to stage another attempt if someone would raise $5,000. It is my-recollection that the tape recording was turned over to .the Dallas Police Department.

The perjury was committed by Marina Oswald. What LHO told her in private was protected by spousal privilege. It should never have come up to begin with. There is no evidence that LHO fired a shot at EAW.

I have no idea what you are basing your statement on other types than Marina’sunsupported claim.

Rob,

Your interpretation requires (1) Marina Oswald to do perjury; (2) Ruth Paine to do perjury; (3) George and Jeanne DeMohrenschildt to do perjury; (4) Everett Glover to do perjury; (5) Volkmar Schmidt to be lying to Frontline and to our own Bill Kelley; (6) George De Mohrenschildt to be lying in his 1978 manuscript, I'm a Patsy!; (7) Dick Russell's interview with Mrs. Igor Voshinin to be fiction; (8) the fake BYP's to be manufactured by somebody else than LHO himself; and finally (8) General Walker to be telling the truth.

My interpretation accepts that Marina and all the others are telling truth -- except for General Walker, who alone is lying.

In order to suppose that Walker alone is telling the truth, we must explain how all the others coordinated their stories in favor of General Walker -- and the only way to do that is to suppose that the US Government coordinated all their stories, along with the BYP, around the time of the JFK assassination.

That is so unlikely, IMHO, that I am convinced JFK researchers should consider my option -- that General Edwin A. Walker (EAW) is lying. Here is my response by the numbers:

(1) EAW claims he hired private investigators to look into this matter -- but his "investigator" was simply Clyde Watts, his lawyer who was sitting next to EAW during his full WC testimony. If EAW had told the WC what he told the German newspaper, he would have had to explain his tracking of LHO in 1963 and the real JFK conspiracy would have become open. So, EAW had to perjure himself -- on the advice of counsel.

(1.1) EAW perjured himself before, IMHO, during the Mississippi Grand Jury testimony about the Ole Miss riots. His personal papers have that Grand Jury testimony today, so we can actually read it. (NARA doesn't have that Grand Jury testimony).

(2) As for Duff, keep reading EAW's testimony and the DPD account of it, and it will become clear that EAW wanted Duff to come back to live with him, over the objections of Robert Allen Surrey and his secretary Julia Knecht, whose offices were inside EAW's home -- because they hated Duff and tossed him out into the street when EAW was gone for six weeks on his "Midnight Ride" speaking tour with segregationist Reverend Billy James Hargis, (late February to early April 1963).

(2.1) It was Surrey and Knecht who suspected that Duff might be involved, and they called the DPD to find Duff. They did -- they found Duff in Oklahoma, living near (if not with) Clyde Watts -- who was EAW's attorney and close friend since the military.

(2.2) The DPD gave Duff a lie detector test and he passed it. The reason Surrey and Knecht hated Duff was because he was a gigolo, probably bisexual, and the mothers of his girlfriends complained about him. EAW liked him around his house, however, and even in his WC testimony EAW says he would welcome Duff back.

(3) Just because Marina Oswald revealed what was spousal privilege, that is not perjury. Especially considering that George and Jeanne DeMohrenschildt had already "outed" LHO and implicated Marina in their WC testimony.

(4) Using Occam's Razor, it is more likely that EAW was protecting himself (and his co-conspirators, like Clyde Watts) rather than that the US Government coordinated the stories of so many witnesses and also produced the history of the BYP's.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

Guest Rob Caprio

I have no idea what you are basing your statement on other types than Marinasunsupported claim.

Rob,

Your interpretation requires (1) Marina Oswald to do perjury; (2) Ruth Paine to do perjury; (3) George and Jeanne DeMohrenschildt to do perjury; (4) Everett Glover to do perjury; (5) Volkmar Schmidt to be lying to Frontline and to our own Bill Kelley; (6) George De Mohrenschildt to be lying in his 1978 manuscript, I'm a Patsy!; (7) Dick Russell's interview with Mrs. Igor Voshinin to be fiction; (8) the fake BYP's to be manufactured by somebody else than LHO himself; and finally (8) General Walker to be telling the truth.

My interpretation accepts that Marina and all the others are telling truth -- except for General Walker, who alone is lying.

In order to suppose that Walker alone is telling the truth, we must explain how all the others coordinated their stories in favor of General Walker -- and the only way to do that is to suppose that the US Government coordinated all their stories, along with the BYP, around the time of the JFK assassination.

That is so unlikely, IMHO, that I am convinced JFK researchers should consider my option -- that General Edwin A. Walker (EAW) is lying. Here is my response by the numbers:

(1) EAW claims he hired private investigators to look into this matter -- but his "investigator" was simply Clyde Watts, his lawyer who was sitting next to EAW during his full WC testimony. If EAW had told the WC what he told the German newspaper, he would have had to explain his tracking of LHO in 1963 and the real JFK conspiracy would have become open. So, EAW had to perjure himself -- on the advice of counsel.

(1.1) EAW perjured himself before, IMHO, during the Mississippi Grand Jury testimony about the Ole Miss riots. His personal papers have that Grand Jury testimony today, so we can actually read it. (NARA doesn't have that Grand Jury testimony).

(2) As for Duff, keep reading EAW's testimony and the DPD account of it, and it will become clear that EAW wanted Duff to come back to live with him, over the objections of Robert Allen Surrey and his secretary Julia Knecht, whose offices were inside EAW's home -- because they hated Duff and tossed him out into the street when EAW was gone for six weeks on his "Midnight Ride" speaking tour with segregationist Reverend Billy James Hargis, (late February to early April 1963).

(2.1) It was Surrey and Knecht who suspected that Duff might be involved, and they called the DPD to find Duff. They did -- they found Duff in Oklahoma, living near (if not with) Clyde Watts -- who was EAW's attorney and close friend since the military.

(2.2) The DPD gave Duff a lie detector test and he passed it. The reason Surrey and Knecht hated Duff was because he was a gigolo, probably bisexual, and the mothers of his girlfriends complained about him. EAW liked him around his house, however, and even in his WC testimony EAW says he would welcome Duff back.

(3) Just because Marina Oswald revealed what was spousal privilege, that is not perjury. Especially considering that George and Jeanne DeMohrenschildt had already "outed" LHO and implicated Marina in their WC testimony.

(4) Using Occam's Razor, it is more likely that EAW was protecting himself (and his co-conspirators, like Clyde Watts) rather than that the US Government coordinated the stories of so many witnesses and also produced the history of the BYP's.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Occam's Razor is following the evidence and that doesn't point to LHO shooting at EAW. Have you studied the evidence in this area?

You can call it perjury all you want, but we know that the WC never enforced perjury on anyone. Even when they lied.

Mr. HOOVER. Now, some people have raised the question: Why didn't he shoot the President as the car came toward the storehouse where he was working?

The reason for that is, I think, the fact there were some trees between his window on the sixth floor and the cars as they turned and went through the park. So he waited until the car got out from under the trees, and the limbs, and then he had a perfectly clear view of the occupants of the car, and I think he took aim, either on the President or Connally, and I personally believe it was the President in view of the twisted mentality the man had.

This is an an outright lie by JEH as there was no tree in the line of sight when the limousine was on Houston, but there was a tree in the way on Elm. Did the WC charge JEH with perjury or even warn him? No. Therefore your comment is moot.

I have studied the evidence in this case for a long time so I will have to respectfully disagree with your opinion. If you can cite viable evidence then I am open to changing my view, but what you have provided so far is not convincing.

Edited by Rob Caprio

Occam's Razor is following the evidence and that doesn't point to LHO shooting at EAW. Have you studied the evidence in this area?

You can call it perjury all you want, but we know that the WC never enforced perjury on anyone. Even when they lied.

Mr. HOOVER. Now, some people have raised the question: Why didn't he shoot the President as the car came toward the storehouse where he was working?

The reason for that is, I think, the fact there were some trees between his window on the sixth floor and the cars as they turned and went through the park. So he waited until the car got out from under the trees, and the limbs, and then he had a perfectly clear view of the occupants of the car, and I think he took aim, either on the President or Connally, and I personally believe it was the President in view of the twisted mentality the man had.

This is an an outright lie by JEH as there was no tree in the line of sight when the limousine was on Houston, but there was a tree in the way on Elm. Did the WC charge JEH with perjury or even warn him? No. Therefore your comment is moot.

I have studied the evidence in this case for a long time so I will have to respectfully disagree with your opinion. If you can cite viable evidence then I am open to changing my view, but what you have provided so far is not convincing.

Rob,

I've already outlined the evidence that I accept -- Marina's sworn testimony and the photographs that back her up, as well as the sworn testimony by three other WC witnesses. I am not counting the secondary literature of Bill Kelly, Dick Russell, Ron Lewis and George DeMohrenschildt as evidence, although I do note its confirmation of the evidence.

I also accept the affidavits provided to the Dallas Police Department by eye-witnesses to the Walker shooting -- so, yes, I've studied the evidence.

I accused EAW of perjury, and you accused Marina of perjury. Yet we both know that the WC never enforced perjury, or even cross-examination. Whenever anybody got warm, the WC always went off the record. Everybody has lost count of all the times they did that. Most people know these limitations -- it's what we have to work with.

As for J. Edgar Hoover's nonsense that the TSBD shooter didn't shoot JFK coming toward the TSBD, everybody knows that Hoover was making things up. Hoover was the creator of the Lone Nut theory, and which was promoted by LBJ himself. Hoover took pride in the Lone Nut theory, and Hoover would say anything -- anything -- to keep it afloat.

I accept Marina Oswald's testimony, and you don't. It seems to come down to this. It seems the only thing we might agree upon is that the Lone Nut theory is nonsense.

You ask me for evidence and I told you. Yet that implies that I can also ask you for your reading of the evidence that you accept. What is your take on the Walker shooting, Rob?

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

If that article had been written a few weeks prior to the assassination, you might really have something, Paul.

Yes, I realize that Robert -- that all my documents from General Walker were produced only after the JFK assassination -- and that is the weakest part of my evidence so far. Readers recognize that the Content is interesting -- but they also notice that to prove my theory I must also have the same Content before the JFK assassination.

I know that's a fact -- so here's my usual reply:

(1) Research into General Walker as the mastermind of the JFK assassination is very sparse. Even the HSCA in 1977 thought of General Walker as so insignificant that they neglected to ask him to be a witness for the HSCA.

(2) Researchers like Dr. Jeff Caufield have finally come out in print only in 2015.

(3) The first person to claim that Walker was a leader of the JFK assassination was Harry Dean, who claimed this on the Joe Pyne radio show in January, 1965, after the disappointing results of the WCR.

(3.1) Yet Harry Dean was soon smeared by many, including an imposter who would go around claiming to be Harry Dean and claiming that he was both an FBI agent and a CIA agent. The real Harry Dean never claimed more than being a voluntary informer for the FBI -- unpaid. Harry Dean confirmed that with me personally.

(3.2) Still, Harry Dean's eye-witness account places the knowledge of LHO in General Walker's words in mid-September 1963.

(4) The second person to name General Walker as a major JFK plotter was Gareth Wean, a former LAPD officer, in 1979.

(4.1) For Wean, General Walker had proposed a "false flag" fake assassination attempt on JFK, just to startle the world into awareness -- and then somebody else hijacked his harmless plan. Wean claimed that no less an authority than Sheriff Bill Decker was his source on this.

(5) The third person to claim that Walker was an equal with Guy Banister in the JFK assassination was Ron Lewis in 1993, in his book, Flashback: The Untold Story of Lee Harvey Oswald.

(5.1) It was in the context of the NOLA FPCC that Ron Lewis met and knew LHO in the summer of 1963, and that the Walker shooting was raised as an issue of Guy Banister's blackmail of LHO there in NOLA.

(6) The personal papers of General Walker are scattered throughout the USA, in various Universities. UT Austin is not the only college with a cache of Walker papers.

(6.1) Gary Mack of the 6th Floor Museum asked me personally for my cache of 1,200 pages of Walker's personal papers, because he was busy enhancing his own museum's cache of Walker papers shortly before he died.

In other words, research into General Walker has had a very slow start, and is really only taking root since 2015, and is only now starting to grow. We expect to see further discoveries of Walker's personal papers come to the light of day in the coming year -- all the way up to and including the magic month of October 2017.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo