The Education Forum

NEW GIL JESUS WEBSITE

AND YET NOT ONE OFFICER WHO SEES RUBY STANDING THERE WITHOUT A CAMERA GOES OVER AND CHALLENGES HIM? NOBODY CHECKS HIS ID TO FIND OUT WHO HE IS AND WHAT HE'S DOING THERE?

There wasn't much time to do anything like that, Gilbert. Ruby was in the basement for less than ONE MINUTE before he shot Oswald. And he LOOKED like a reporter. He didn't look out of place at all.

And you think Ruby's lack of a CAMERA is important in some way?

You're strange, Gil.

HOW DID RUBY GET INTO THE BASEMENT?

Well Good to see DVP is handing out the daily spanking to the Likes of Jimmy D and Gilbert Jesus.

Not that its all that difficult to outwit them.

Say Gil, you have a good used water pump for a 97 Blazer?

:ice :ice

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Good to see DVP is handing out the daily spanking to the Likes of Jimmy D

I want to see/hear a live debate between Jimmy D and DVP

Just like with McAdams Jimmy D would destroy DVP

I would bet my home, my cars, every item of value that I own that Jim would win the debate

Just thinking of debating Jim makes DVP start to feel ill and want to curl up in the fetal position

I love it when Delusional DiEugenio gets all riled up. It's incredibly fun (and funny).

And this statement by Jimbo is totally distorted:

"Now what is the venue? Anton Batey's show!"

I did suggest that IF Len Osanic wouldn't host the debate on his Anybody But Oswald Radio Network in Vancouver, I might be able to get Anton Batey to agree to host the debate on his WHPR-FM station in Highland Park, Michigan. It was an ALTERNATIVE, Jim. Not a first choice.

And, btw, before you ask -- No, I do not "KNOW" Anton Batey personally. I've never once met him in person. I only "know of him" via his YouTube channel and a few personal messages he has sent me (mostly through the YouTube PM service).

Now, call me a xxxx again, Jimbo, regarding what I just said about not personally knowing Mr. Anton Batey. I love it when you stick your foot in your mouth when it comes to talking about people whom you think I personally "know" (e.g., Batey, Reitzes, McAdams, Carlier -- none of whom I have ever met in my life).

Edited by David Von Pein

Well Good to see DVP is handing out the daily spanking to the Likes of Jimmy D

I want to see/hear a live debate between Jimmy D and DVP

Just like with McAdams Jimmy D would destroy DVP

I would bet my home, my cars, every item of value that I own that Jim would win the debate

Just thinking of debating Jim makes DVP start to feel ill and want to curl up in the fetal position

I must have missed that one, Dean.

I only heard the one Where Mcadams embarrasingly pummeled DiEugenio, and where his common sense facts triumphed victoriously over the plethera of Jim's huge collection of factiods.

Can you send me the link to this one I missed? ;)

LMFAO!

I only heard the one Where Mcadams embarrasingly pummeled DiEugenio, and where his common sense facts triumphed victoriously over the plethera of Jim's huge collection of factiods.

Pummeled him ? And what are "common sense facts" as opposed to evidence ?

McAdams tried to use an unconfirmed, unsubstantiated and unverified allegation by Palmer McBride that Oswald threatened to kill Eisenhower as "proof" that Oswald had murderous tendencies even as a teenager.

He talks about it beginning at the 26:30 mark in this broadcast:

www.blackopradio.com/black442a.ram

He also claimed that this threat occurred "in late '57 or early '58" in New Orleans at a time when documentation shows that Oswald was in Japan. ( CE 1961 )

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh23/html/WH_Vol23_0414b.htm

I find it difficult to believe that a man so versed in the assassination, and so aware of FACTOIDS, as Professor McAdams is, could not have known that there was a conflict in the timeframe.

Edited by Gil Jesus

Pummeled him ? And what are "common sense facts" as opposed to evidence ?

McAdams tried to use an unconfirmed, unsubstantiated and unverified allegation by Palmer McBride that Oswald threatened to kill Eisenhower as "proof" that Oswald had murderous tendencies even as a teenager.

He talks about it beginning at the 26:30 mark in this broadcast:

www.blackopradio.com/black442a.ram

He also claimed that this threat occurred "in late '57 or early '58" in New Orleans at a time when documentation shows that Oswald was in Japan. ( CE 1961 )

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh23/html/WH_Vol23_0414b.htm

I find it difficult to believe that a man so versed in the assassination, and so aware of FACTOIDS, as Professor McAdams is, could not have known that there was a conflict in the timeframe.

Jesus Gil (aint that a funny?)

What about Oswald visiting his brother and made to leave for pulling a knife?

What about Oswald Threatening Ike, and Nixon?

What about Oswald shooting at Walker?

Oswald had epic anger issues. You can not ignore that. Several fights in the Marine Corp. Wife beater. Etc etc.

Jesus Gil (aint that a funny?)

What about Oswald visiting his brother and made to leave for pulling a knife?

What about Oswald Threatening Ike, and Nixon?

What about Oswald shooting at Walker?

Oswald had epic anger issues. You can not ignore that. Several fights in the Marine Corp. Wife beater. Etc etc.

1. Looks like Oswald was attacked by his sister-in-law for whittling scraps of wood on the floor.

"And Lee loved the little baby. And he played with the baby and wanted to hold the baby and everything, which she objected.

We were not wanted, sir, from the very beginning. So there was, I think now--it was not a kitchen knife IT WAS A LITTLE POCKET KNIFE, A CHILD'S KNIFE, that Lee had. So SHE HIT LEE. Lee had the knife in his hand. He was whittling, because John Edward whittled ships and taught Lee to whittle ships. He puts them in the glass, you know. And he was whittling when this incident occurred. And that is what it occurred about, BECAUSE THERE WERE SCRAPS OF WOOD ON THE FLOOR. So when SHE ATTACKED THE CHILD, he had the knife in hand. So she made the statement to my son that we had to leave, that Lee tried to use a knife on her. Now, I say THAT IS NOT TRUE, gentlemen. You can be provoked into something. And BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT HE WAS WHITTLING, AND HAD THE KNIFE IN HIS HAND, THEY STRUGGLED.

He did not use the knife he had an opportunity to use the knife."

Testimony of Marguerite Oswald

( 1 H 226-227 )

Yeah, a kid whittling with a pocket knife, who gets attacked by someone and DOESN'T use it, DEFINITELY HAS "EPIC ANGER ISSUES".

Got any documentation showing that charges were ever brought against Oswald for using a weapon against someone prior to 11/22/63 ?

He didn't even throw a punch at the Cubans in New Orleans when they attacked him.

ROFLMAO....Where do you people get this crap from ?

2. I've already gone through the Ike threat being unsubstantiated and unverified.

The FBI likewise gave it no weight. McBride was never even called to testify.

3. Nixon wasn't even in town the day Oswald allegedly was setting out to kill him.

( 1 H 339 )

4. And he didn't shoot at Walker. He didn't even buy the depository rifle. Haven't you been paying attention to this forum ?

Don't you know that the lead in the Walker bullet did NOT match the lead in the fragments found in the limo ?

BTW, I don't know why you're attacking me...I don't even know you.

Edited by Gil Jesus

The HSCA concluded that Ruby had help entering the basement.

Citation please.

What page number of the HSCA Final Report can this info be found regarding Ruby having "help entering the basement"?

Thank you.

Edited by David Von Pein

The HSCA concluded that Ruby had help entering the basement.

Citation please.

What page number of the HSCA Final Report can this info be found regarding Ruby having "help entering the basement"?

Thank you.

"....the committee believed that Ruby's shooting of Oswald was not a spontaneous act, in that it involved at least some premeditation. Similarly, the Committee believed that it was less likely that Ruby entered the police basement without assistance, even though the assistance may have been provided with no knowledge of Ruby's intentions. The assistance may have been in the form of information about plans for Oswald's transfer or aid in entering the building or both."

( Report, pg. 157 )

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/report/html/HSCA_Report_0094a.htm

Guest Robert Morrow

I think that Jack Ruby, after entering from the side door to the Dallas police Dept on 11/24/63 hid himself out of the view of Oswald so that he would not be recognized by Oswald. Did Oswald give Ruby a knowing glance at the end of the midnight press conference on Friday night or rather Saturday AM?

I think Jack Ruby and Oswald knew each other and Jack Ruby did not want to be recognized by Oswald before he killed him. Then Ruby jumps out (as opposed to standing in front) and shots Oswald before Oswald can say something like Hi Jack! ... (or Hi Sparky!)

IMHO.

The question is: Was James R. Leavelle part of the assassination of Lee Harvey Oswald. Does he have notes of the interrogation of Oswald? Is he willing to release those notes; has anyone asked James Leavelle for any notes of Oswald's interrogation that he might have?

Edited by Robert Morrow

The question is: Was James R. Lavelle part of the assassination of Lee Harvey Oswald. Does he have notes of the interrogation of Oswald? Is he willing to release those notes; has anyone asked James Lavelle for any notes of Oswald's interrogation that he might have?

You might want to begin by reading Leavelle's Warren Commission testimony.