The Education Forum

Some new Movie film alleged to be LHO and Sturgis

Jim Phelps

Greg, I think if you're going to come up with some acronyms that literally spells out several words, I'd think you would want to get it right "The-Other-Dude-Who's-Not-Oswald-Either Man" is actually (TODWNOEM)... Just trying to help...

Thanck you, Richard Scott. I must be dyslexic ore sumphing...

And I promise next time to use an acronym that spells out no words whatsoever. Or maybe one. But not several.

Ummmm? Yes! I'd say that does resemble Oswald very much....

Correct! TODWNOEM does indeed resemble Oswald. Along with 53.44% of the male population at the time! And they are ALL known as TODWHOEM...

Greg, you crack me up, I mean you seem to know it all including the exact statistics and or percentage of the male population that are all known as TODWHOEM... You should try your luck playing the lotto, handling a hot chick would be out of the question. Now if you read my comment and or posts carefully, you would have noticed. I said, "resemble". I didn't say he "was" Oswald, nor did I ever say he "is" Oswald, so I think you should get your facts straight, secondly, I have positively identified two men in these two separate clips, Frank Sturgis and Frank Bender. By the way, you're welcome, because there are NO photos of Bender, he was rarely photographed, that my friend <and I mean that in a sarcastic kind of way> is a rare photo shot of Bender.

Haba good day! :ice

So Scott,

Which one is Bender?

--Tommy :ph34r:

Tommy,

Bender is in the second clip, standing right next to Sturgis, he is wearing army fatigues, a hat and glasses.

Thanks, Scott. I mistook that guy for Dennis Harber.

--Tommy :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ You're welcome Tommy, Dennis Harber was a member of Interpen not with Sturgis group ICB. Although, Sturgis and Hemming knew each other and worked with each other, they were like two quarterbacks, on two separate football teams, they both had delusions of grandeur, wanting to be head of there own anti-Castro organization, that is one reason my father kicked Sturgis' a** in our back yard, because Sturgis wanted to take over my fathers group, Frank called himself "Head of Military Intelligence". I call him an a**hole....

^^ You're welcome Tommy, Dennis Harber was a member of Interpen not with Sturgis group ICB. Although Sturgis and Hemming knew each other and worked with each other, they were like two quarterbacks, on two separate football teams, they both had delusions of grandeur, wanting to be head of there own anti-Castro organization, that is one reason my father kicked Sturgis' a** in our back yard, because Sturgis wanted to take over my fathers group, Frank called himself "Head of Military Intelligence". I call him an a**hole.... (emphasis added by T. Graves)

Scott,

:box:clapping

--Tommy

P.S. What does ICB stand for? I forget.

Edited by Thomas Graves

^^ You're welcome Tommy, Dennis Harber was a member of Interpen not with Sturgis group ICB. Although, Sturgis and Hemming knew each other and worked with each other, they were like two quarterbacks, on two separate football teams, they both had delusions of grandeur, wanting to be head of there own anti-Castro organization, that is one reason my father kicked Sturgis' a** in our back yard, because Sturgis wanted to take over my fathers group, Frank called himself "Head of Military Intelligence". I call him an a**hole....

Scott,

:box:clapping

--Tommy

P.S. What does ICB stand for?

I like that little boxer dude :) that's pretty cool... ICB stands for International anti-Communist Brigade, that was Franks group, until it became a bust for him, he didn't have to many members, Frank then joined my fathers group called Cubanos Unidos, meaning United Cubans, and what Frank and my father did was unite many of the Miami anti-Castro groups together, such as JURE, MIRR and several others, other then Torrientes group, Torriente went to the FBI and told them that my fathers group would retrieve drugs from Cuba to finance their operations. Days later after Torriente went to the FBI he was assassinated at his own house, the assassin fired a shot through his Living room window while he was watching TV.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Greg, I think if you're going to come up with some acronyms that literally spells out several words, I'd think you would want to get it right "The-Other-Dude-Who's-Not-Oswald-Either Man" is actually (TODWNOEM)... Just trying to help...

And I promise next time to use an acronym that spells out no words whatsoever. Or maybe one. But not several.

Correct! TODWNOEM does indeed resemble Oswald. Along with 53.44% of the male population at the time! And they are ALL known as TODWHOEM...

Greg, you crack me up, I mean you seem to know it all including the exact statistics and or percentage of the male population that are all known as TODWHOEM... You should try your luck playing the lotto, handling a hot chick would be out of the question. Now if you read my comment and or posts carefully, you would have noticed. I said, "resemble". I didn't say he "was" Oswald, nor did I ever say he "is" Oswald, so I think you should get your facts straight,

Scott, are we both speaking different languages? You said he resembles Oswald... and what was my reply? I do believe I said "Correct!" TODWNOEM does indeed resemble Oswald."

Yes, I made up some statistics, but it was to emphasize that Oswald was Mr Average Appearance (or MAA, if you like).

secondly, I have positively identified two men in these two separate clips, Frank Sturgis and Frank Bender. By the way, you're welcome, because there are NO photos of Bender, he was rarely photographed, that my friend <and I mean that in a sarcastic kind of way>

Clearly, you have no idea who your friends are. But I'll continue covering your backside whenever I think your backside deserves it. Any sarcasm you may have detected from me was not aimed at you, but at those trying to put a (usually) famous name to every unidentified face in Dealey Plaza.

> is a rare photo shot of Bender.

You are in a position to be able to make that claim with some authority.

Is that more sarcasm? You'll be glad to hear then that it got off to a bad start. There was no beer to put on my cornflakes, the missus couldn't get the mower started and the dog peed in my spittoon.

Greg, you crack me up, I mean you seem to know it all including the exact statistics and or percentage of the male population that are all known as TODWHOEM... You should try your luck playing the lotto, handling a hot chick would be out of the question. Now if you read my comment and or posts carefully, you would have noticed. I said, "resemble". I didn't say he "was" Oswald, nor did I ever say he "is" Oswald, so I think you should get your facts straight,

Scott, are we both speaking different languages? You said he resembles Oswald... and what was my reply? I do believe I said "Correct!" TODWNOEM does indeed resemble Oswald."

Yes, I made up some statistics, but it was to emphasize that Oswald was Mr Average Appearance (or MAA, if you like).

secondly, I have positively identified two men in these two separate clips, Frank Sturgis and Frank Bender. By the way, you're welcome, because there are NO photos of Bender, he was rarely photographed, that my friend <and I mean that in a sarcastic kind of way>

Clearly, you have no idea who your friends are. But I'll continue covering your backside whenever I think your backside deserves it. Any sarcasm you may have detected from me was not aimed at you, but at those trying to put a (usually) famous name to every unidentified face in Dealey Plaza.

> is a rare photo shot of Bender.

You are in a position to be able to make that claim with some authority.

Is that more sarcasm? You'll be glad to hear then that it got off to a bad start. There was no beer to put on my cornflakes, the missus couldn't get the mower started and the dog peed in my spittoon.

Well Greg,

Reading your past post I assumed you were trying to take a few cheap shots at me, I have always played defense for the simple reason of always having to prove myself, in which I have been told by many of my closest and personal friends that I don't need to prove myself to anyone, if they don't beleive you screw'em is what my friends would say, but I have no need to be so blunt, may I ask, what do you mean when you say.

You are in a position to be able to make that claim with some authority

Thanks,

Scott

P.S. Didn't mean to start off on the wrong foot, I just don't like it when someone judges me or assumes I'm Dyslexic or have certain problem, I assume that the person for what ever reason has a grudge to hold, or immediately goes out on the war path. I feel as though I'm being attacked, if that was not the case, then I misread or misunderstood you, please understand that when a person begins a conversation by pointing out someones defects it makes me feel as though you want to challenge me and I don't do well at offence, however, there are times when I can be aggressive. Please understand that a lot of my personality has a lot to do with my upbringing, nothing personal towards you.

Scott

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Well Greg,

Reading your past post I assumed you were trying to take a few cheap shots at me, I have always played defense for the simple reason of always having to prove myself, in which I have been told by many of my closest and personal friends that I don't need to prove myself to anyone, if they don't beleive you screw'em is what my friends would say, but I have no need to be so blunt, may I ask, what do you mean when you say.

I agree with your friends, Scott. As for what I meant... you answer the question yourself below. Your upbringing and the people surrounding you when you were growing up. Your father moved among the type of people of interest here - and that gives your more authority than most.

Thanks,

Scott

P.S. Didn't mean to start off on the wrong foot, I just don't like it when someone judges me or assumes I'm Dyslexic or have certain problem,

Scott, jees mate. You are defensive. I was making fun of MYSELF for leaving out the letter. If I say "I must be dyslexic" I really am talking about myself. I had no idea you'd think it was about you. If you were offended because you actually do have dyslexia - again - I had no idea and I apologize unreservedly. I think Wears-Foot-In-Mouth is my Indian name.

I assume that the person for what ever reason has a grudge to hold, or immediately goes out on the war path. I feel as though I'm being attacked, if that was not the case, then I misread or misunderstood you, please understand that when a person begins a conversation by pointing out someones defects it makes me feel as though you want to challenge me and I don't do well at offence, however, there are times when I can be aggressive. Please understand that a lot of my personality has a lot to do with my upbringing, nothing personal towards you.

No Worries.

Scott

It would help if all used the person's original names and nationalities. "Frank Bender" is a fake name, to make him appear American, for Gerry Droller, who was German Born. Droller came to work for the OSS and worked with French Undergroud's Communists that smuggled Jewish types and downed aircraft pilots out of German zones in WWII. He worked in Switzerland for a time, was connected with rebuild of Germany. Most likely was tight with the persons like George Mandel and Ferenc Nagy. He appears more PERMINDEX than CIA in 1963.

So, while it is very unlikely for LHO to be in this film clip from 1961 due to LHO still being in Russia until early 1962, there are other most important associations.

Frank Bender, who is really German National Gerry Droller, has been associated with LHO later as being LHO's "Mr. B". So, for the ardent student of the JVB story, JVB has given a valuable clue and the "Mr. B" then makes sense.

Francis Gary Powers was even quoted as LHO being the reason he was shot down over Russia. The Germans hated Russia and Communism and the last thing they wanted was either DDE or JFK making peace with Russia. Mr. B was allied with those.

Gerry Droller appeared involved with the Marshall Plan issues, which were run out of the IG Farben HQ building near Frankfort. IG Farben was broken down after the war into individual units sold off so as to break up their oligarchic corporate empire that made the Hitler War machine work. This breaking up of IG Farben assets continued well into the 1990s. But this was joined back together, in many ways, due to the higher level money allinaces that came to appreciate Prince Bernhard's NWO ideas in the mid-1950s. Droller was in the right places to well know about these issues of Germany's reindustrialization to resist Communism via the Marshall Plan, and Droller was in Switzerland where lots of the money strings were pulled.

The CIA proper was not interested in having FGP shot down, but PERMINDEX operations were and LHO was associated with Mr. B.

While, it seems fruitless to look for LHO in this film clip, there is more than enough reason to find LHO associated with "Mr. B" before he left for Russia and after he returned from Russia.

Bigger hints from Mae Brussell. http://www.maebrussell.com/About%20Mae%20Brussell/About%20Mae

One can find why RN called the JFK hit the BOP affair.

One can find she knew Sturgis worked with PERMINDEX and the JBS.

Mae was too close.

=====

http://www.maebrussell.com/Mae%20Brussell%20Articles/Why%20Was%20Martha%20Mitchell%20Kidnapped%20-%201.html

Frank Sturgis, alias Joseph Hamilton, Frank Fiorini, and a dozen known aliases

Lost U.S. citizenship in 1960; got it back with aid of Senator Smathers.

Close friend of Diaz Lanz, Cuban exile community, involved with right-wing movements such as the John Birch Society and Billy James Hargis' Christian Crusade.

Ferrie, Civil Air Patrol. Lee Harvey Oswald, before joining the Marines, worked under Ferrie in Civil Air Patrol.

Lieutenant, Reserve in Civil Air Patrol.

Sturgis was among those questioned by the FBI after John Kennedy's death because of his activities. His home had been an arsenal complete with a 20 millimeter cannon. Carlos Prio Socarras, former president of Cuba, was planning demonstrations for the conventions. He worked with Permindex, David Ferrie, and the entire Miami-Houston-Havana group named by independent researchers in association with Kennedy's death. Did Sturgis and Socarros work together in 1963? Are they connected in any way, by banks or weapons, with 1972?

Frank Sturgis was a Lt. Reserve in Civil Air Patrol. Named in connection with the John Kennedy assassination, along with Frank Sturgis, was David...

=========

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKdroller.htm

Manuel Artime met Droller in the summer of 1960. At the time he was using the name "Frank Bender" and had adopted the role of a Steel tycoon based in Miami. Droller told Artime: "I have nothing to do with the United States government. I am working for a powerful company that wants to fight communism."

Well Greg,

I agree with your friends, Scott. As for what I meant... you answer the question yourself below. Your upbringing and the people surrounding you when you were growing up. Your father moved among the type of people of interest here - and that gives your more authority than most.

Thanks,

Scott

P.S. Didn't mean to start off on the wrong foot, I just don't like it when someone judges me or assumes I'm Dyslexic or have certain problem,

Scott, jees mate. You are defensive. I was making fun of MYSELF for leaving out the letter. If I say "I must be dyslexic" I really am talking about myself. I had no idea you'd think it was about you. If you were offended because you actually do have dyslexia - again - I had no idea and I apologize unreservedly. I think Wears-Foot-In-Mouth is my Indian name.

I assume that the person for what ever reason has a grudge to hold, or immediately goes out on the war path. I feel as though I'm being attacked, if that was not the case, then I misread or misunderstood you, please understand that when a person begins a conversation by pointing out someones defects it makes me feel as though you want to challenge me and I don't do well at offence, however, there are times when I can be aggressive. Please understand that a lot of my personality has a lot to do with my upbringing, nothing personal towards you.

No Worries.

Scott

Break it up you guys and go get a room. I heard they have some vacancies at the "Y". LOL

--Tommy :)

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKbarkerB.htm

The first groups of exiles were mostly members of the deposed dictator Fulgencio Batista, followed later by people who had believed in the revolution and were betrayed, their property confiscated and their lives in danger. Due to the explosion in unrest throughout, not only Cuba, but also the rest of Central and South America at that time, the CIA's "Miami Operations Base" had hundreds of agents, all under the command of a" Mr. B", whose code name was Frank Bender.

One of Mr. B's associates was Eduardo Hamilton, the code name used by E. Howard Hunt. Bender and Hunt were veterans of the OSS and the CIA and were experienced cold warriors. In 1960 Barker was assigned to work under Hunt, to recruit and organize men for what would become a Cuban Exile invasion force training to liberate Cuba from Castro. The group was then known as the "2506 Brigade." In reality far from being a Cuban led and organized effort, these training activities were in accordance with an official plan to implement the CIA's "A Program of Covert Action Against the Castro Regime" which was approved by President Eisenhower on March 17, 1960.