The Education Forum

One Giant Spotlight For All Mankind

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here's a video for you, and I guarantee you it will make a lot more sense than the conspiracy xxxx ones.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QmSroT3RkmQ

I created this as a sort of "tester for the water". I don't have much, if any, experience using video production suites so I apologise for maybe the production value.

Hopefully some open minded people will watch it and it will point them in the direction of the truth

Edited by Evan Burton

Hopefully some open minded people will watch it and it will point them in the direction of the truth

And which "truth" would that be Gavin ? ... Yours or the real truth, which you and your friends work 24/7 on these discussions forums to suppress .

Sorry , but your new YouTube video hasn't debunked any of the Apollo hoax evidence... Even though you did use a couple of NASA's top Apollo defending watchdogs in the making of it .

I will post the simulation video here so hopefully open minded people will see the truth of what Apollo really was ... A monumental government scam perpetrated by Operation Paperclip's Nazi war criminals, who worked for NASA during The Apollo Simulation Project .

Duane,

Nothing will ever convince you, the video is not there for you close minded, government hating lot.

Top Apollo Defending Watchdogs; lol.

Gavin ... If it makes you feel better to believe that I hate my goverment then that's fine, but if I really hated my government then I wouldn't care if they faked the Moon landings or not, would I ?

As immature as you have proven yourself to be on this forum though, I can understand why you would use that as an excuse as to why I dislike NASA and the war criminal Nazi's who helped them fake the Apollo moon landings, and possibly did God know what in brainwashing the Apollo astronots to believe they really landed on the Moon during The Apollo Simulation Project .

Most of the internet forums where Apollo is discussed is a rigged game where your kind always makes sure that you have the upper hand by having one or more of the Apollo defenders in power as moderators ...Your kind also makes sure that you out number the CT's by about ten to one ... Otherwise you aren't very interested in debating .

I think you will find that YouTube will be a bit different from the protection you are used to here and on the UM, and most definately on the SNW ... The CT's on YouTube are not as outnumbered or as easily stomped on as they are on this forum or on the UM or the SNW , where the game is so cleverly rigged in your favor .

Edited by Duane Daman

I'm not worried about protection Duane, nor am I "immature". I'm not sure why you think this.

I've already made one of your mates on there dig himself into a hole. First he says that electrostatic charge on the suit could not be responsible for moving the Apollo 15 flag, then he said that the electrostatic charge on the suit proved it wasn't an falcon feather. See the blaring contradiction? I've asked him four times or not whether this electrostatic effect exists and he hasn't answered!

I'm more than willing to entertain reasonable discussion with anyone as long as they are polite. This is why I don't entertain reasonable discussions with you, as you are constantly rude, abbrasive and insulting. That said, Youtube is a crappy place for a debate. Infact, it's the worst. You can only post messages of a certain length, and you can't post links, or embed pictures.

PS Duane: If you continue to insult me on youtube, I will simply block your ability to comment on my videos. It doesn't bother me. So far everyone on there has been polite (including the CT's) apart from you. Where I live is irrelevant to the discussion. If you want to debate about APOLLO on there or anything related then please do. If you want to chat about where I live being a "Slum" then please continue but you will find yourself quickly blocked on there; and you say I'm immature!

EDIT2: If you are bothered about discussion being moderated I will happily setup a forum where there is no moderation at all. My only two caveats will be

a) I will delete anything that is illegal

B) I will review the progress of the board after one month. If it's turned into a flaming pile of rubbish and spam, I will delete it. (as in the entire board)

EDIT3: Off away early tonight. Night all.

Edited by Gavin Stone

PS Duane: If you continue to insult me on youtube, I will simply block your ability to comment on my videos. It doesn't bother me. So far everyone on there has been polite (including the CT's) apart from you. Where I live is irrelevant to the discussion. If you want to debate about APOLLO on there or anything related then please do. If you want to chat about where I live being a "Slum" then please continue but you will find yourself quickly blocked on there; and you say I'm immature!

How utterly typical and predictable of you ... Take what I post there, bring it here and then threaten to block me on your chanel, so when you do, it won't look like it was because I proved that the hoax "debunking " evidence in your first video is worthless ... but because I made fun of where you live .

One of the members asked where you lived so I replied to his question ... Even though I did get the name of the slum you live in wrong . :blink:

As for what the other members post on your chanel , that's between you and them ... So leave me out of it ... When I posted there earlier today I hadn't even noticed the video was yours , or I wouldn't have bothered to post a comment ... All I noticed in the credits was that you used postbaguk Dave and MID to help you with it .

As for the A15 flag moving in the breeze of the astronot's wake as he trotted past it on the moonset ... it was caused by air currents in an atmosphere , not "static electricity" .... That is just the misinformation excuse being used by the defenders of the Apollo debacle because they are unable to explain away the motion of the flag .

Edited by Duane Daman