The Education Forum

One Giant Spotlight For All Mankind

According to accounts I've read , Jim Irwin "heard the voice of God when he picked up the Genesis rock ".... Sorry , but to me that sounds either highly delusional , or possibly like something that he was programed to believe .

For someone who professes to be a Christian, I find it puzzling that you think someone hearing the voice of God should be classed delusional or programmed. I can't really offer you any other advice than this: if you seriously believe that, why not discuss it with the pastor at your Church? I think this is more a theological issue than anything else.

Maybe he did hear the voice of God. Maybe he imagined he heard the voice of God. Maybe has was speaking metaphorically. Maybe he was stark raving bonkers. Maybe he was having a religious experience. (I know someone who made a pilgrimage to Lourdes and claimed to have seen a vision of the Virgin Mary. Is she programmed? Brainwashed? Highly delusional? Undergoing a religious experience?) None of those answers suggest that the Apollo programme was faked. It's all pure supposition, we can never know, even if he was still around to ask.

It may be only my opinion that the Apollo astronauts could have been part of one of NASA's mind control programs , because obviously I have no proof of this ... but what HAS been proven , is that the Apollo astronauts do NOT behave in any normal fasion when questioned about their alleged Moon trips .

What's normal about going to the moon? What is normal behaviour for someone who goes to the moon? Can you even being to imagine the effect it would have on your life, and your perceptions of humanity and our place in the grand scheme of things? Do you know for sure exaclty how you'd react if you went to the moon and years later some people were accused you of being a fraud and a xxxx?

Making contradictory statements about each other's Moon stories and running away and looking guilty when questioned by anyone who has major doubts about the authenticity of the Apollo Program , is NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOR FOR ANYONE WHO HAS REALLY BEEN TO THE MOON AND HAS ACCOMPLISHED WHAT NASA CLAIMS THEY HAVE .

Take any group of people who've shared the same or similar experiences. Interview them at various times of their lives over a period of forty years, until they're pushing 80 years of age. Would you expect no contradictions at all?

They avoided some nutter who among other things lied his way into their homes, called them liars and cowards, thrust a Bible under their noses, demanded they swear to God almighty that they went to the moon. One was angry enough to give him a slap. Another kicked his sorry ass out of his house. Others tried to avoid him. Two of them actually called his bluff and DID swear on the Bible that they went to the moon (did he bother sending that money off to charity as he promised?) How do you rationalise what behaviour mode is appropriate for a lunar astronaut, and what isn't?

Looked guilty? Purely subjective and not really worth debating the point. You say tomato, I say potato.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say tomato, I say potato

Right you are ... And the Apollo Simulation Program was a tomato , not a potato ... and one day the entire world will be forced to accept that sad fact ... Even if you and the rest of the gang at Baut , clavius and the UM can't .

Right you are ... And the Apollo Simulation Program was a tomato , not a potato ... and one day the entire world will be forced to accept that sad fact ... Even if you and the rest of the gang at Baut , clavius and the UM can't .

Duane old boy

If ever the day comes to pass that Apollo is revealed to have been a sham, I'll be the first to admit my error. I'll even stand you a pint of Guinness. :beer

Duane old boy

If ever the day comes to pass that Apollo is revealed to have been a sham, I'll be the first to admit my error. I'll even stand you a pint of Guinness. :rolleyes:

Dave ... For all of our sakes , I hope you are right and never have to make good on your offer ... but unfortunately it's not looking very good for NASA and the reality of Apollo ...

Here's more information about NASA's mind control program that took place at the Goddard Space Flight Center near Washington D.C .

The Monarch Program

Excerpt from article ...

Early the next morning, deep underground in the NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center mind-control lab near D.C., Bill Bennett began preparing me for the program. NASA uses various "CIA designer drugs" to chemically alter the brain and create exactly the mindset required at the time. Huntsville, Alabama's NASA drug of choice, "Train-quility", created a feeling of absolute, peaceful compliance and a sensation of walking on air. The drug administered this time was sufficiently similar to Tranquility to create total compliance. The beating I had endured the night before had rendered me helpless, anyway, and I could barely crawl up onto the cold, metal lab table as the drug took effect.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopol...l_mindcon08.htm

"TRANQUILITY BASE HERE . THE EAGLE HAS LANDED" !?!?

God help us all .

Edited by Duane Daman

Dave ... For all of our sakes , I hope you are right and never have to make good on your offer ... but unfortunately it's not looking very good for NASA and the reality of Apollo ...

Here's more information about NASA's mind control program that took place at the Goddard Space Flight Center near Washington D.C .

The Monarch Program

Excerpt from article ...

Early the next morning, deep underground in the NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center mind-control lab near D.C., Bill Bennett began preparing me for the program. NASA uses various "CIA designer drugs" to chemically alter the brain and create exactly the mindset required at the time. Huntsville, Alabama's NASA drug of choice, "Train-quility", created a feeling of absolute, peaceful compliance and a sensation of walking on air. The drug administered this time was sufficiently similar to Tranquility to create total compliance. The beating I had endured the night before had rendered me helpless, anyway, and I could barely crawl up onto the cold, metal lab table as the drug took effect.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopol...l_mindcon08.htm

"TRANQUILITY BASE HERE . THE EAGLE HAS LANDED" !?!?

God help us all .

Interesting "article"! Would make a good plot for a sci-fi series.

Here's another exceprt from the same article:-

"I was there that fateful day in 1943 when a hole was ripped in the fabric of time through what later became known as the Philadelphia Experiment. All those fine boys vanished along with their ship in a bizarre twist of events that parallels the Atlantis disappearances. A vortex was created in an effort to slip dimensions and become invisible to the enemy. It was a success beyond the highest expectations and launched us all info universal travel. It is no wonder at all that we have had a man on the moon.

Traveling to distant planets and galaxies is Mickey Mouse stuff in comparison to the high tech wizardry of trans-dimensional travel. Trans-dimensional travel circumvents all measures of time, including distance and speed. When the fabric of time was torn, we opened ourselves up to intergalactic travel -- both in and out of this dimension -- and in and out of the future, as well as the past. We can alter the course of history by traveling back in time to alter events, or we can blast off into the future and gain wisdom and knowledge of events yet to come. We can control the future by controlling the past."

According to your article, man landed on the moon! Mind you, it also states that travel to other galaxies is Mickey Mouse stuff, and that time travel and inter-dimensional travel is not only possible, but reality - so I wouldn't take this artcile as evidence or proof of anything other than the author's imagination.

Good read though!

Edited by Dave Greer

You can ridicule this information all you like, but The Monarch Program is very real and NASA's involvement in it has been proven .

The Nazi war criminals who went to work for NASA after the war were some of the most evil, mad scientists in the entire world ... and now a few of their torture victims have survived the horrific ordeal of their brainwashing and mind control programs to blow the whistle on NASA and the CIA and their despicable, abusive top secret programs .

"It is no wonder at all that we have had a man on the moon"

Yes, but not using the Apollo Simulation Project... That ridiculous technology never flew to the Moon and the silly Apollo photography is the proof of that .... It was obviously a cover for what really took place in secret .

Read this again .... and maybe one day it will sink into that think skull of yours that you were duped by the bad guys .

Now the behavior of the Apollo astronauts all makes perfect sense

Armstrong refusing to stand front and center with his crew mates for the 10th Anniversary of the Apollo Program photo op .

All of the Apollo astronauts telling conflicting stories about their alleged Moon trips .

The Apollo 11 crew looking utterly miserable and acting guilty at their post flight press conferrence .

None of them ever getting their stories straight about seeing or not seeing stars from the lunar surface or in lunar orbit .

Armstrong's refusal to swear on the Bible that he walked on the Moon , while his handlers quickly ushered him out of the conference room .

Aldrin's, Mitchell's and Collin's anger at anyone who questioned their truthfullness about walking on the Moon .

John Young literally running away when being asked about his participation in faking the photography for Apollo 10 and 11 .

Armstrong's tearful speech about "peeling away truths many protective layers " .

Alan Bean not even knowing if they flew high enough to encounter the Van Allen belts .

Irwin's strange behavior in believing that he heard the voice of God as he picked up a rock

And the list goes on and on as to why none of these men ever walked on the Moon , but were only used as pawns in NASA's game to keep the truth hidden from everyone , including the American tax payers who were swindled out of thirty billion dollars for manned Moon landings that never happened, except on NASA's SIMULATED MOONSETS .

I have always suspected that Apollo was a smoke screen dummy project , paraded in front of the world , while the real space missions took place behind the scenes using advanced stealth technology ... and the Monarch Progam , among many other top secret programs , is the proof of that .

Edited by Duane Daman

You can ridicule this information all you like, but The Monarch Program is very real and NASA's involvement in it has been proven .

I provided direct quotes from it. DOn't blame me if you don't like your own sources!

NASAs involvement proven by what? Your article? Do I take it that inter-stellar and pan-dimensional travel is also proven on the strength of this article?

The Nazi war criminals who went to work for NASA after the war were some of the most evil, mad scientists in the entire world ... and now a few of their torture victims have survived the horrific ordeal of their brainwashing and mind control programs to blow the whistle on NASA and the CIA and their despicable, abusive top secret programs .

You believe all this on the strength of this article? I've no idea if what you've said about the Monarch programme is right or not, but I'd want a LOT more evidence than this article.

Read this again .... and maybe one day it will sink into that think skull of yours that you were duped by the bad guys .

Can you advise why I should give this single paragraph any credence? And if it was true, why is it proof that Apollo was faked?

Now the behavior of the Apollo astronauts all makes perfect sense

Armstrong refusing to stand front and center with his crew mates for the 10th Anniversary of the Apollo Program photo op .

This behaviour actually contradicts the effects that the drugs you described are supposed to induce!

All of the Apollo astronauts telling conflicting stories about their alleged Moon trips .

I thought the drug created exactly the right mind-set required, and total compliance?

The Apollo 11 crew looking utterly miserable and acting guilty at their post flight press conferrence .

But if as you claim they were under the influence of those drugs, surely they would be walking on air, peacefully compliant, not guilty?

None of them ever getting their stories straight about seeing or not seeing stars from the lunar surface or in lunar orbit .

Armstrong's refusal to swear on the Bible that he walked on the Moon , while his handlers quickly ushered him out of the conference room .

Aldrin's, Mitchell's and Collin's anger at anyone who questioned their truthfullness about walking on the Moon .

John Young literally running away when being asked about his participation in faking the photography for Apollo 10 and 11 .

Armstrong's tearful speech about "peeling away truths many protective layers " .

Alan Bean not even knowing if they flew high enough to encounter the Van Allen belts .

Irwin's strange behavior in believing that he heard the voice of God as he picked up a rock

Please explain how any of this is indicative that they took the drugs you claim?

And the list goes on and on as to why none of these men ever walked on the Moon , but were only used as pawns in NASA's game to keep the truth hidden from everyone , including the American tax payers who were swindled out of thirty billion dollars for manned Moon landings that never happened, except on NASA's SIMULATED MOONSETS .

I have always suspected that Apollo was a smoke screen dummy project , paraded in front of the world , while the real space missions took place behind the scenes using advanced stealth technology ... and the Monarch Progam , among many other top secret programs , are the proof of that .

Apollo was faked, and they went to the moon using advanced stealth technology.

If this article stated there were invisible pink unicorns living at the bottom of your garden would you believe that too?

If this article stated there were invisible pink unicorns living at the bottom of your garden would you believe that too?

Have you completely missed the point of the information supplied in this article ? ...The frightening case studies of what took place during drug induced brainwashing and mind control , is not what should be ridiculed here ... It's your ridiculous opinion of it that is the ridicule .. and of course that obnoxious reply .

Can you advise why I should give this single paragraph any credence? And if it was true, why is it proof that Apollo was faked?

Does the word TRANQUILITY mean anything to you ?... The drug used was called TRANQUILITY ..."'TRANQUILITY BASE HERE . THE EAGLE HAS LANDED ." ... You figure it out , if you're capable of doing so .

This behaviour actually contradicts the effects that the drugs you described are supposed to induce!

Then you obviously didn't read or comprehend the evidence presented by the victims of The Monarch Program ... The drugs obviously work differently on different people .... and after awhile , wear off to where the mind control or brainwashing is no longer in effect .... Then it comes down to either blowing the whistle on the monsters who perpatrated these crimes against humanity , or KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT FOR NATIONAL SECURITY REASONS AND ACT GUILTY FOR CONTINUING THE LIE THAT YOU WERE INITIALLY PROGRAMED TO BELIEVE .

I thought the drug created exactly the right mind-set required, and total compliance?

Aparently so ... but probably only while it's in use for your particular mission .

But if as you claim they were under the influence of those drugs, surely they would be walking on air, peacefully compliant, not guilty?

See answer above .

Please explain how any of this is indicative that they took the drugs you claim?

First compliance, and then the guilt we have witnessed now with their strange behavior .... All of the Apollo astronots tell conflicting technical stories of going to and landing on the Moon , and many of them can't even remember what it felt like to be on the Moon ... which could very well be because none of them ever really went there in the first place .

Edited by Duane Daman

Have you completely missed the point of the information supplied in this article ? ...The frightening case studies of what took place during drug induced brainwashing and mind control , is not what should be ridiculed here ... It's your ridiculous opinion of it that is the ridicule .. and of course that obnoxious reply .

I skipped straight to the section you got your quote from, so my opinion wasn't formed in the context of the whole article. I don't have time to read it all at the moment, but I've gone back and read some of it from the beginning, and if true it makes uncomfortable reading. I'll do some more research on this one.

Does the word TRANQUILITY mean anything to you ?... The drug used was called TRANQUILITY ..."'TRANQUILITY BASE HERE . THE EAGLE HAS LANDED ." ... You figure it out , if you're capable of doing so .

Maybe Armstrong chose to call it Tranquility Base because he landed in the Sea of Tranquility?

Then you obviously didn't read or comprehend the evidence presented by the victims of The Monarch Program ... The drugs obviously work differently on different people .... and after awhile , wear off to where the mind control or brainwashing is no longer in effect .... Then it comes down to either blowing the whistle on the monsters who perpatrated these crimes against humanity , or KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT FOR NATIONAL SECURITY REASONS AND ACT GUILTY FOR CONTINUING THE LIE THAT YOU WERE INITIALLY PROGRAMED TO BELIEVE .

Duane, if what the author says in this article is true, then I agree it is indeed a monstrous crime against humanity, and those responsible should be held to account.

However, I remain very skeptical about the link you've made with Apollo, which seems to be based on drug being called the same name as the lunar sea where Apollo 11 landed, along with your interpretation of astronaut behaviour.

Having said that, I can see why someone in your position, who has convinced themselves that Apollo was faked, would then make the link between the two - even though I personally find the case you've made unconvincing.

Having said that, I can see why someone in your position, who has convinced themselves that Apollo was faked, would then make the link between the two - even though I personally find the case you've made unconvincing.

I haven't convinced myself that Apollo was faked , NASA did that for me, along with the help of the very strange behavior of their possibly brainwashed Apollo astronots .

Even one of their own , astronaut Brian O'Leary , questions their strange behavior .

Dear Dr. O'Leary:

Question: Regarding your comments on the Fox-TV special

"Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land on the Moon?," do you

feel the producers selectively took quotes from your

interview in order to make it appear that you agree with

the claim that the Apollo moon landings were hoaxed, or

do you actually believe that a hoax took place?

Thanks,

James A. Conrad

Member, Tampa Bay (Florida) Skeptics

askjc@usa.com

===============================

(reply follows)

===============================

------Original Message------

To: "James A. Conrad" <askjc@usa.com>

Sent: February 18, 2001 2:30:49 PM GMT

Subject: Re: Fox special - selectively quoted?

Dear Mr. Conrad,

I didn't see the show (I never know about these things

until after they happen), but I believe Apollo did

happen in its entirety (I was there), but have a small

residual doubt about the landings themselves, because

I didn't go, so who am I to know for sure, besides the

official word and comments from my friends and

colleagues who did go? Answers to my questions about

activity on the lunar surface were answered strangely

at times--hence a bit of doubt. These things are

tricky to phrase right, and of course shows such as

these do quote out of context.

In this sense I guess you could call me a skeptic.

Brian O'Leary, Ph.D.

Duane...consider this. The alleged astronauts DID NOT EVEN HAVE TO POSE

FOR THE FAKED APOLLO PHOTOS, SINCE NO SURFACE PHOTOS SHOW AN

IDENTIFIABLE PERSON. For all practical purposes the people in the space

suits could have been from central casting or unemployed actors...OR THE

EMPTY SUITS COULD HAVE BEEN ELABORATE MANIKINS, OR EVEN SMALL

SCALE MODELS.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Well, at least two images have a person visible, though I agree they are not identifiable.

AS11-40-5875, cropped and enlarged to 250% of original size (Buzz Aldrin)

AS17-146-22296, cropped and enlarged to 250% of original size (Jack Schmitt)

IIRC, there some examples from the 16mm DAC footage. How clear they are, I don't remember.

There are also a couple of photos where the gold visor is pulled up and we can see Jack Schmitt's face ... I'm surprised you didn't post those Evan .

As for the photos you did post , one face can not be identified and the other doesn't look much like Buzz , it actually looks more like Neil ... Which makes me wonder if NASA screwed that one up too .... It also makes me wonder why the other photos of Buzz taken right before and after that one never showed a face again through the outer gold visor ... Something which I think might have been very difficult to achieve in any normal way ... With the "Sun" shining on the front of the visor the way it is , you would think that we wouldn't be able to see the face underneath it ... Maybe it was superimposed in at a later time so this particular "postcard " picture would have more appeal ?

But as for the majority of the Apollo still photos , Jack is correct ... It could have been anybody in those astronot costumes .

Edited by Duane Daman

I don't understand the point of the "it could be anyone" argument. Are you saying it would be more believable if they weren't wearing helmets?

What a ridiculous question .

The point is that the Manchurian Apollo astro-nots could have been doing more important things than posing for phony still photographs during The Apollo Simulation Project .

Did you know that one of the Apollo astro-actors let it slip out that it was a only a simulation being conducted during one of the many faked DAC performances ?

I will post the video here when I track it down again .

Edited by Duane Daman