The Education Forum

Steve Jaffe interview

David Boylan

David thank you again

I listened to the interview of Jaffe very thought provoking. Jaffe was an investigator for Garrision leading up to the Clay Shaw trial. Here are some of the significant points that came from the interview.

1) Jaffe, a photographer, says he studied Oswald's BY photos at the request of Garrision and told Garrision they are fake. (beginning)

2) Trajectories determined for Dealey Plaza indicate that a shot from the sewer grate in Elm Street didn't happen. I don't think he mentioned who determined the trajectories. (18.20)

3) Kennedy was shot in the throat from the grassy knoll. (18.35)

4) Gives reasons why CIA killed Kennedy. (22.20)

5) Kennedy was shot in the back. (26.50)

6) Gives reasons why the original Zapruder film was not destroyed. (27.45)

7) Hoover told LIFE to make only prints from the Zapruder film. Told them not to run it as a motion picture or to make copies. (towards the end of the interview)

8) There is enough evidence out there. New evidence that is uncovered is not publicized by the MSM. (58.10)

BTW Jaffe states unequivocally the CIA killed Kennedy.

Edited by George Sawtelle

Are there suggestions on where one may find Steve Jaffe on multiple interviews ( I mean over time).  This gentleman has so much information on The JFK assassination,  MLK  and even the Princess Diana death (not to mention Jonestown).  He is obviously elderly, based on his age when he was working with Jim Garrison.  It would be such an injustice to genuine history to have his massive vault of knowledge about all I've mentioned and probably so much more that will be missed out on, just because he was not recorded before we lose him forever!  I certainly hope, if that has not already been extensively done, that someone who has access to Mr. Jaffe will sit with him and get all that he wishes to reveal on record, for all time.

• 8 months later...

Terry: I tried to reach you by email to say that I hope I'm not too elderly. I can be reached fairly easily. There's a website under my business name with a phone number and email address. Thanks for your interest and kind words. I believe I'm the only member of Garrison's staff who gave an interview to the Sixth Floor Museum archives though that doesn't have much content. I've written a series of articles recently , published in what might not be regarded as the MSM, and am working on a book I'd like to think I can finish before I expire. Best, Steve J.

On 9/10/2017 at 2:53 PM, Terry Adams said:

Are there suggestions on where one may find Steve Jaffe on multiple interviews ( I mean over time).  This gentleman has so much information on The JFK assassination,  MLK  and even the Princess Diana death (not to mention Jonestown).  He is obviously elderly, based on his age when he was working with Jim Garrison.  It would be such an injustice to genuine history to have his massive vault of knowledge about all I've mentioned and probably so much more that will be missed out on, just because he was not recorded before we lose him forever!  I certainly hope, if that has not already been extensively done, that someone who has access to Mr. Jaffe will sit with him and get all that he wishes to reveal on record, for all time.

Quoting Terry Adams to ping him, if he has notifications on. Mr. Jaffe has replied to you, above.

If anyone wants to reach me you can find my email address at www.SteveJaffePR.com. 

22 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Any comment's  on On The Trail of the Assassins by Garrison, Farewell to Justice by Joan Mellen or Destiny Betrayed by Jim Di Eugenio?

Garrison's book, Mellen's book and Di Eugenio's book are all extremely accurate on the facts, valuable and informative.