The Education Forum

General Walker, Lee Harvey Oswald and Dallas Officials

Hi Jason,

I want to underscore my point about HL Hunt.  He was a supporter of General Walker financially -- and thus of the Minutemen.   He was certainly a member of the John Birch Society.

HL Hunt was the richest man in Dallas.  He was respected as such by most, if not all Dallas Officials.   The Mayor, the Chief of Police, the Sheriff, the DA, the USPD Inspector -- all these leaders of Dallas respected HL Hunt enormously.

And HL Hunt backed General Walker.    As Dallas FBI agent James Hosty said on page four of his book, Axxignment Oswald (1996), his main job as a Dallas FBI agent was "to track General Walker and his Minutemen".  I believe James Hosty did this -- and in doing so, saw that the richest man in Dallas supported "General Walker and his Minutemen."   

In my opinion, partly because of this conspicuous sponsorship, partly because of the errors that JFK and RFK made with regard to the Cold War, our FBI agent James Hosty TURNED and joined the main Dallas Officials in their Bircher dogma -- that JFK was a Communist.

This was basically official in Dallas.   Everything else flows from this Bircher attitude.  The humiliation of Adlai Stevenson.   The WANTED FOR TREASON handbills.  The WELCOME TO DALLAS black-bordered ad page.   James Hosty lying to Washington DC about the Radical Right in Dallas -- it all fits together under the Birchers.

And General Walker was the leading Bircher on the streets of Dallas.

My project is to show this with evidence.   I'm only one guy.  But the Truth is the Truth, and one day the Truth will come out.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

their Bircher dogma -- that JFK was a Communist.

Here's Larrie Schmidt writing 2 weeks before the assassination to Bernard Weissman complaining of the apology given for the assault on Ambassador Adlai Stevenson.  It is amazing to me that the WC went so far as to collect the correspondence of the extreme right in Dallas, including in this case an effort to determine the source of the anti-JFK black bordered newspaper ads......but apparently no one ever investigated any further!?!?!

CE1032_schmidt_to_weissman.png

CE_1032_2_larrie_schmidt_letter.png

CE_1033_Larrie_Schmidt_letter.png

The Dallas Radical Right?  Larrie Schmidt writing to Bernard Weissman about John Birch Society, General Edwin Walker, Hunt.

Schmidt_CE_walker_hunt_birch_FBI.png

SOURCES:

CE 1032

CE 1033 

CE 1036

Edited by Jason Ward

Hi Jason,

Regarding Larrie Schmidt, I interviewed him in 2012.   He told me that he was very plugged into the Dallas Right Wing through Robert Morris, who was Walker's personal attorney for the Ole Miss Grand Jury hearings.   This was probably the person that he meant was the "head of the JBS" in Dallas.

Larrie assured me, often, that he never met General Walker at any time.

Larrie also told me that he was close, personal friends with Robert Alan Surrey, and that it was Surrey who approached Larrie about a job opening for an aide for General Walker.  Larrie recommended  his brother, Robbie, fresh out of the US Army, who was looking for a job at the time, and Robbie was quickly hired.

Larrie also told me that he was present when the NIC and JBS under General Walker booby-trapped the Austin Memorial Auditorium on October 23, 1963, one night before Adlai Stevenson's speech on October 24, 1963.   Larrie took an active role, and had plenty of details to share about that.

You noted above that Robbie Schmidt worked for General Walker -- he was the chauffeur -- and Robbie also lived at General Walker's two-story house.   Larrie and Robbie were very close -- so I questioned Larrie again -- "You never went to General Walker's house to visit Robbie?"    That question made him stumble.

For one thing, Dick Russell had interviewed General Walker himself, and General Walker told Dick Russell that he kicked Larrie Schmidt out of his house, and told him never to come back.   The reason was left vague.

Finally -- in the single volume "Warren Report" there is a special section on the Dallas Right.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo

8 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

FBI? Maybe it’s JBS 

Yes, it's JBS.   Notice how Larrie wrote his capital S in the word "Society" above.

Edited by Paul Trejo

I would suggest digging up some deeper biographical info on Westbrook, Croy, and Hill. Who were these policemen? What were their affiliations with right wing groups and/or reserve military units? Where did they go in the following decade? There is so little to go on. We don’t know who they were.

On 5/2/2018 at 9:42 AM, Jason Ward said:

... Where to now?

Jason,

You've done some excellent work with your analysis of the WC testimony of the Dallas Police and Deputies.   You obviously have a firm grasp of the situation there.

Let's continue with the WC testimony, but this time, let's focus on the Radical Right -- namely, everybody connected with General Walker and the John Birch Society in Dallas.

Unfortunately, the WC did not subpoena any Dallas Minutemen -- partly because Dallas FBI agent James Hosty reported (as you showed with documents) that there was no Minuteman activity in Dallas.

However, we still have some important folks to review.   Starting with General Walker himself, we then have Robert Alan Surrey, Robert G. Klause, Bernard Weissman, Revilo P. Oliver -- and some others.

There are a few others, but I thought we could start with these guys.   What do you think?

All best,
--Paul 

Edited by Paul Trejo
Klause not Krause

On 5/2/2018 at 10:06 AM, Paul Brancato said:

I would suggest digging up some deeper biographical info on Westbrook, Croy, and Hill. Who were these policemen? What were their affiliations with right wing groups and/or reserve military units? Where did they go in the following decade? There is so little to go on. We don’t know who they were.

Paul B.,

DPD Captain W.R. Westbrook gave WC testimony.   He worked as a DPD Personnel Officer.   Jason Ward did cover his WC testimony here.   Westbrook drove to the TSBD after he sent all his available men there.  He was later than others, and saw basically nothing to report.   Then he heard about the Tippit shooting, and he drove to Oak Cliff with DPD Sergeant R.D. Stringer, and FBI agent Bob Barrett.  They arrived after many others had already left, and they saw little.  They talked to a female witness, but Westbrook did not remember any details or even her name.  They basically followed the DPD crowd to the Texas Theater.   Westbrook was in the arresting party - mainly as an observer.   At the DPD station he remembered the mug shot of LHO, and little else.  Although I have suspicions about Westbrook and many other DPD Officers, there is very little to go on, as you say.   Where would anybody find more material evidence?   Would you be willing to find some biographical data?

DPD Sergeant Gerald Hill also gave WC testimony.   He also worked as a DPD Personnel Officer -- on 11/22/1963.  Jason Ward did cover his WC testimony here.  Where would anybody find more material evidence?   Would you be willing to find some biographical data?

DPD officer Kenneth Croy also gave WC testimony.   The WC attorneys mainly asked him how Jack Ruby got into the DPD station without any DPD Officers noticing.   His testimony is weak and suspicious to me.   I have wanted to delay research into the killing of LHO, however, rather than the killing of JFK.  I consider these to be two separate plots (though by the same people).  Yet getting DPD cops to support the killing of LHO was possibly easier -- because at this point LHO was considered a "cop killer" and so recruiting DPD cops in that cause would have been easier -- and those recruits would not necessarily be involved (or care) about the JFK Assassination plot.  

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

On 3/13/2018 at 2:25 PM, Paul Trejo said:

Jason,

I agree with this fully, from my own perspective.  Even if former CIA agent Victor Marchetti was right, and LHO went to the USSR as a "dangle" for the ONI, that has no necessary connection with the JFK Assassination.

In my CT, if LHO was a "dangle" for the ONI in the USSR, then something  happened in the USSR to cause him to sharply break with the ONI.  

I say this for three reasons: (1) when he returned to the USA, his Marine discharge status was downgraded to "undesirable"; (2) when he returned to the USA, he did not have a steady, full-time job with the ONI, or with any intelligence agency, but at best he was a contract informant for the FBI, part-time; and (3) when he returned to the USA, he and Marina lived in abject poverty, in roach-infested apartments, where the baby's crib was a suitcase, with Marina seriously In need of medical and dental attention, and with LHO losing weight.

So, I say again -- even if the ONI sent LHO to Helsinki, and sent him into the USSR, it didn't last, in my reading.  And so there was no straight-line from the USSR to the JFK Assassination as John Newman and many others have presumed.

All best,
--Paul

I would like to point out that the name, and focus, of this thread was changed at some point from "General Walker and Lee Harvey Oswald" to it's present name, "General Walker, Lee Harvey Oswald" and Dallas Officials". 

There is no "edited" notation in Paul Trejo's opening post, so, I assume, he asked a moderator to do it.

I was recently and privately admonished for posting information that was deemed, or could have been deemed, as derailing of this thread.

Jason even gave members a taunt, characterizing this thread, thusly: "Over in the Walker thread where CIA-ers do not tread," (was the word "dare" edited-out? I can't be sure enough to say so. Post linked below).

So what do we do? The title change makes it look like early posters were here to obstruct this thread whilst Jason and Paul Trejo play a shell game with the topic, possibly even reporting on members who come around their sand box.

lastly, Paul Trejo has publicly announced that he has placed several "Class-Act's" of this forum, such Paul Brancato and Steve Thomas on an ignore, as well as less capable debaters such as myself. Jason has done the same thing. In an admonishment I received privately, I was asked why I did not PM Paul Trejo or Jason if my input was welcome. How could I?

So, it is with those observations put-forth, that I make the case that, in large, Paul Trejo and Jason have been allowed to carry-on a research thread disguised as a debate, and have beeen allowed to truncate the discussion as they see fit by the petty use of the ignnore tool,  and by, indeed,  manipulating the moderators who do not deserve to be so used and manipulated.

So, miffed, I rest my case.

Edited by Michael Clark

Following the above post...

On 4/27/2018 at 7:35 PM, Jason Ward said:

Great evidence, David!

This in my count is version #3 of how they came to determine the rifle came from Klein's.

Over in the Walker thread where CIA-ers do not tread, I've highlighted 6 explanations for how they found the Beckley address.

The appearance of manufactured evidence and chaotic, ludicrous explanations like this one from Pinkston is all over the place.   How you get from this retarded Keystone Cops show to saying that the greatest, smartest, richest intelligence agencies in the world did the assassination absolutely baffles me.  The cops - yes.  The CIA - no.

Jason

Bold is mine

7 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

What do you think?

Sure, Paul, I will take a detailed look at the right wing extremists as they testified before the WC and post anything that strikes me as noteworthy or concerning.   I'll probably have time at work tomorrow for this, in the meantime I have a few quick points of review:

1. Whoever is unmasked as the assassination's author, the murders on 22NOV63 are a messy, barely-successful, ridiculously risky, and most of all LUCKY operation, agree or disagree?   There were 100s of witnesses, photographs, a still-living patsy, and perhaps only one lucky shot.  A public shooting at a moving convertible is the least assured, riskiest way to kill.   The Lone Nut story was under attack before the WC was released and has since attracted steady rejection.   Do you see the assassination as a masterpiece of planning and delivery or do you join me in calling it a lucky day for the conspirators which never fully succeeded, plagued with countless mistakes?
  2. Walker hopes to get what from Kennedy's death in your CT?
  3. What exactly do you expect or hope to find in undiscovered evidence that will connect Walker to the criminal police coverup on full unedited display in WC testimony?

Jason

Hi Jason,

1.  To a marked degree the JFK plotters were lucky, because they boldly went forth with a simple plan.  They were surrounded by bystanders (whom they didn't respect) and by visitors from Washington DC (whom they didn't respect).

*** Yet they were also bold and self-righteous.  Like Confederate soldiers, they weren't going to take any guff from those Damn Yankees.

*** They also knew Dallas like the backs of their hands, and Dealey Plaza especially.  This was home turf for the town Sheriff.

*** It was this Confederate flag righteousness, ultimately, that led them forward.  Anticommunism was only a foil for many of them.

*** Walt Brown on the other hand, says that the Dallas Police and Deputies did a great job overall, despite a few errors here and there.  Their "crazy like a fox" attitude won the day.

2. Walker of course got personal revenge against JFK and RFK.

*** But Walker also proposed (IMHO) an attractive plan for his followers.  If the Communists could be blamed for the murder of JFK, then the USA might be inspired to invade Cuba and kill Fidel Castro.  

**** It may be difficult to imagine that in 1963 this was a regular dream of many Americans.   Yet it was, and Walker promised to make that dream come true.

**** In my reading, the first and foremost goal of General Walker was personal revenge on JFK.  That explains the open terror.  

**** The secondary goal of Walker, namely, the invasion of Cuba and the overthrow of Fidel Castro, was for most of his followers, the main goal that they were working for.   (This is why a False Flag theory of the JFK murder, as proposed by Sheriff Bill Decker to Gareth Wean, is becoming more plausible to me.)

3.  I expect to find FBI documents that bluntly and flatly demonstrate the following:

*** That Dallas FBI agent James Hosty had a symbiotic political relationship with General Edwin Walker in Dallas.

*** That Dallas Secret Service agent Forrest Sorrels had a symbiotic political relationship with General Edwin Walker in Dallas.

*** That through his HL Hunt-sponsored chapter of the John Birch Society in Dallas, General Walker held the loyalty of many high-ranking Dallas Officials.

*** Those officials would include (but not limited to) Dallas Mayor Earl Cabell; Dallas District Attorney Henry Wade; Dallas USPD Inspector Harry Holmes; Dallas Sheriff Bill Decker; DPD Chief Jesse Curry; DPD Captain Will Fritz;

*** Lower ranking members among Dallas Police and Deputies were also involved in the "Friends of Walker" and "Minutemen" organizations that Walker ran.

*** "Friends of Walker" newsletters (1961-1968) in the garages of Texas public, will begin to emerge from family archives.

*** Confessions by the children of former employers of Jaggars-Chiles-Stovall, that Lee Harvey Oswald made his Backyard Photographs at JCS.

*** Confessions by the children of former Dallas Police and Deputies, that reveal direct knowledge of a Dallas plot against JFK in Dallas.

*** Further FOIA releases of FBI material that confirm a Dallas Radical Right plot against JFK.  

*** The place to start digging, IMHO, would be the section of the single-volume Warren Report that catalogues the Dallas Radical Right.   The names in that section offer the names of persons of interest in FBI documents that will simply and honestly admit that Dallas killed JFK. 

***  The historical record is there.  Earl Warren said it would be preserved, and I believe him.  The delay today, IMHO, is that researchers are still bothering with CIA records -- which will have nothing to offer.  

*** For the JFK Assassination,. the FBI was aware of everything; the CIA was aware of almost nothing.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo

On 5/2/2018 at 4:51 PM, Paul Trejo said:

However, we still have some important folks to review.   Starting with General Walker himself, we then have Robert Alan Surrey, Robert G. Krause, Bernard Weissman, Revilo P. Oliver -- and some others.

Hi Paul, Walker's testimony seems to me like a many-faceted puzzle of truths, half-truths, and deception, and I'm not up to that today.  So, I start with a small fry - Robert Klause.

The Radical Right testifying before the Warren Commission Part I: Robert G Klause

• Testifying towards the "genesis and dissemination of the Wanted for Treason handbill," according to WC attorney Jenner
  • Klause is employed in the family business, Lettercraft Printing Company, after previously working at Johnson Printing Company
  • Robert Surrey was known to Krause at Johnson Printing Company
  • Commission Exhibit 996  (below) is the topic of discussion
  • Klause produced the negatives and ran the print production of the Wanted for Treason handbills
  • Robert Surrey personally asks Krause to produce he handbills
  • Klause has a small print shop in his home which he initially implies was used to produce the handbills
  • Klause and Surrey met to discuss the handbills, but Klause cannot remember where they met
  • Robert Surrey provides the front and profile views of Kennedy for the handbill from clipped magazine photos
  • Klause was unable to reproduce the magazine photos Surrey provided, so he outsourced the photography reproduction job to another company
  • Surrey provides a camera-ready copy off the worded portion of the handbill to Klause; Klause just has to marry the photos of JFK with the printed words to finalize the handbill for production
  • Klause now admits he used the facilities of his employer, Lettercraft Printing, and not his own home printing equipment
  • ~5200 handbills are printed, boxed, and delivered to Robert Surrey in early November, 1963
  • $40 is paid by Surrey to Klause for the handbills
  • Klause next speaks to Surrey two weeks after the assassination to discuss another unrelated printing job
  • Klause mysteriously says he was "quite upset" with Robert Surrey about the handbills
  • Klause admits he did NOT tell the Secret Service the full story around Robert Surrey and how the handbills were produced
  • Klause says he was trying to protect his parents (who own Lettercraft Printing) when he was not forthcoming in the Secret Service's handbill investigation
  • Robert Surrey tells Klause he should remain silent or get a lawyer instead of cooperating with post-assassination investigations
  • When Klause announces he will cooperate with investigators, Surrey responds, "that is the way the ball bounces."
  • Klause says he did not even read the Wanted for Treason handbill, which he admits was a mistake
  • Klause now contradicts himself and says he does NOT have a small print shop in his home
  • General Edwin A Walker is unknown to Klause, Klause testifies
  • American Eagle Publishing was familiar to Klause through his previous employer, Johnson Printing Company
  • General Walker and Robert Surrey co-own American Eagle Publishing, WC attorney Jenner says - but Klause asserts he understood Surrey was the sole owner
  • Klause admits to owning a copy of the Walker-produced book highlighting the assassination coverage of local media
  • Klause denies knowing Jack Ruby
  • A Minutemen-produced poster about Khrushchev captioned "Wanted for Murder", Commission Exhibit 1053 is shown to Klause (see below)
  • Klause repeatedly denies any knowledge of the Minutemen Khrushchev poster
  • Klause expresses much regret over his involvement in the handbill and says he has learned his lesson

CONCERNS

1. Why was Klause even asked to testify?   Does the WC hope to leverage his disgust-anger with Surrey?
  2. WC attorney Jenner is quick to introduce Bob Surrey into the day's proceedings, which suggests to me that Jenner has a command of who's who in the Dallas extreme right - and probably considers Klause mainly as a porthole into Surrey.  Is there some effort from the WC to preserve clues and evidence for future historians to figure out the truth?   Why not just ignore all evidence except Oswaldish evidence?
  3. Why is Klause claiming he can't remember where he met Robert Surrey in preparation for printing the handbills?  This seems a trivial detail, but it also seems like Klause is trying to hide something.   Could they have met at Walker's house?
  4. Doesn't Klause's testimony initially suggest he wants us to believe he printed the handbills at home?   Why later does he suddenly decide to admit the truth that his employer's equipment was used?
  5. Why does Klause hide details from the Secret Service about the handbills?   Klause obviously has a capacity for deception - what else is he hiding?   He seems like little more than an errand boy.  Is he caught up in something much bigger than he realizes or does he know more than what he admits?
  6. Why is Surrey so hostile to the Secret Service investigation and to the Warren Commission?
  7. Apparently Klause and Surrey come to loggerheads over whether they should tell the truth to investigators.  Is Klause more a pawn or participant?   Is he a potential source for more damning information about Surrey and the extreme right?   Does Paul Trejo need to track down Klause's descendants and hear the family's assassination lore?
  8. Do we believe that Klause did not bother to read the words on a print job with the president's picture on top boldly captioned 'Wanted for Treason'???
  9. Why does Klause flip-flop about whether or not he has a home print shop?
  10. Why does WC attorney Jenner ask Klause if he knows General Edwin Walker?   Doesn't this indicate Jenner and the WC suspect Walker and the Right more than they officially admit?
  11. WC attorney Jenner closes this deposition by producing the Minutemen-Khrushchev poster.  Jenner obviously has a fairly complete picture of the extreme Right in Dallas including their propaganda efforts, leadership, and organizational entities.  I don't see any purpose in making this so obvious if the sole point here is to convince us of the Lone Nut narrative.  
  12. WC attorney Jenner refers to the Wanted for Murder Khrushchev poster as CE 1053 - but it is not CE 1053.  Is this included in the WC record somewhere else, or was it inexplicably removed from evidence?
  13. What is the meaning of the Walker-Surrey produced digest of assassination coverage they print and send to their fellow travelers?  (see item 3 below)
  14. This testimony from Klause is perhaps more revealing to me in terms of what it tells us about the Warren Commission, not Klause himself.   Jenner has a conspiracy in mind because he shows that Surrey and Walker are deceptive: trying to hide their association with one another, trying to hide their activates (posters, handbills, publications), and trying to avoid giving information to assassination investigators..   Is Jenner on the cusp of accusing the extreme right of involvement in the assassination to kill president Kennedy?

1. CE 996: Produced by General Edwin Walker and Robert Surrey

CE_996_wanted_for_treason_flyer.png

2. This is not CE 1053, although WC attorney Jenner refers to this poster as CE 1053:

Khrushchev_poster_minutemen.png

3. General Edwin Walker and Robert Surrey produce a book digest of selected press coverage after the assassination.   What questions will the Warren Commission "not see fit to answer?"
CE_1015_bob_surreys_book_post_assn.png

Edited by Jason Ward

21 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

Hi Paul,

... start with a small fry - Robert Klause.

The Radical Right testifying before the Warren Commission Part I: Robert G Klause

CONCERNS

1. Why was Klause even asked to testify?   Does the WC hope to leverage his disgust-anger with Surrey?
  2. WC attorney Jenner is quick to introduce Bob Surrey into the day's proceedings, which suggests to me that Jenner has a command of who's who in the Dallas extreme right - and probably considers Klause mainly as a porthole into Surrey.  Is there some effort from the WC to preserve clues and evidence for future historians to figure out the truth?   Why not just ignore all evidence except Oswaldish evidence?
  3. Why is Klause claiming he can't remember where he met Robert Surrey in preparation for printing the handbills?  This seems a trivial detail, but it also seems like Klause is trying to hide something.   Could they have met at Walker's house?
  4. Doesn't Klause's testimony initially suggest he wants us to believe he printed the handbills at home?   Why later does he suddenly decide to admit the truth that his employer's equipment was used?
  5. Why does Klause hide details from the Secret Service about the handbills?   Klause obviously has a capacity for deception - what else is he hiding?   He seems like little more than an errand boy.  Is he caught up in something much bigger than he realizes or does he know more than what he admits?
  6. Why is Surrey so hostile to the Secret Service investigation and to the Warren Commission?
  7. Apparently Klause and Surrey come to loggerheads over whether they should tell the truth to investigators.  Is Klause more a pawn or participant?   Is he a potential source for more damning information about Surrey and the extreme right?   Does Paul Trejo need to track down Klause's descendants and hear the family's assassination lore?
  8. Do we believe that Klause did not bother to read the words on a print job with the president's picture on top boldly captioned 'Wanted for Treason'???
  9. Why does Klause flip-flop about whether or not he has a home print shop?
  10. Why does WC attorney Jenner ask Klause if he knows General Edwin Walker?   Doesn't this indicate Jenner and the WC suspect Walker and the Right more than they officially admit?
  11. WC attorney Jenner closes this deposition by producing the Minutemen-Khrushchev poster.  Jenner obviously has a fairly complete picture of the extreme Right in Dallas including their propaganda efforts, leadership, and organizational entities.  I don't see any purpose in making this so obvious if the sole point here is to convince us of the Lone Nut narrative.  
  12. WC attorney Jenner refers to the Wanted for Murder Khrushchev poster as CE 1053 - but it is not CE 1053.  Is this included in the WC record somewhere else, or was it inexplicably removed from evidence?
  13. What is the meaning of the Walker-Surrey produced digest of assassination coverage they print and send to their fellow travelers?  (see item 3 below)
  14. This testimony from Klause is perhaps more revealing to me in terms of what it tells us about the Warren Commission, not Klause himself.   Jenner has a conspiracy in mind because he shows that Surrey and Walker are deceptive: trying to hide their association with one another, trying to hide their activates (posters, handbills, publications), and trying to avoid giving information to assassination investigators..   Is Jenner on the cusp of accusing the extreme right of involvement in the assassination to kill president Kennedy?

1. CE 996: Produced by General Edwin Walker and Robert Surrey

2. This is not CE 1053, although WC attorney Jenner refers to this poster as CE 1053:

3. General Edwin Walker and Robert Surrey produce a book digest of selected press coverage after the assassination.   What questions will the Warren Commission "not see fit to answer?"

Hi Jason,

Excellent summary of WC witness Robert Klause, the printer for the "WANTED FOR TREASON: JFK" handbill, thousands of which littered the streets of Dallas starting two days before JFK was killed in Dallas.

It is amazing to me that the Dallas FBI and the Dallas Secret Service failed to identify the origins of this "WANTED FOR TREASON: JFK" handbill for the Washington DC Protective Research Section (PRS) of the Secret Service in the days before the JFK visit to Dallas.

This, in my humble opinion, is the center of the JFK Conspiracy -- namely, two key Dallas Officials, FBI agent James Hosty, and Secret Service agent Forrest Sorrels, refused to tell the truth in their reports to the PRS.   Both told the PRS that they did not know the origins of this handbill, and both told the PRS that there were no dangerous people in Dallas to visit, warn or watch.

How, then, did the FBI learn about this witness, Robert Klause, in order for the WC to subpoena him?

We learn from Robert Klause that Robert Alan Surrey -- the President of General Walker's business, the American Eagle Publishing Company, was the original source of the photo and the text for this "WANTED FOR TREASON: JFK" handbill.   

How was that information unavailable to Dallas FBI agent James Hosty in November, 1963?   This is especially interesting to me in light of James Hosty's admission on page 4 of his book, Axxignment Oswald (1996) that his main job in Dallas in 1963 was to track "General Walker and his Minutemen" in Dallas. 

Penn Jones Jr., also reported in his series, Forgive My Grief (1964-1965) that James Hosty and Robert Alan Surrey had been bridge partners for years.   If so, then it was impossible for James Hosty to be ignorant that Surrey was the President of General Walker's publishing company.   It would have been impossible for James Hosty to avoid the suspicion that Surrey was the author of that handbill.

So -- as you wondered, Jason, I also wonder -- why does the WC toss the US public this softball, insofar as they are committed to the Lone Nut theory of the JFK Assassination?

Now, as you have noted before, Jason, the WC testimony of Robert Alan Surrey is the only testimony in which a witness pleads the 5th Amendment.   Also, Surrey pleads the 5th Amendment only in connection with his "WANTED FOR TREASON: JFK" handbill.    Also, Surrey pleads the 5th Amendment more than a dozen times in his WC testimony.    Why is Surrey so hostile to the WC with regard to this handbill?   In my reading, it is because this is the core of the JFK plot.

In a surprising change of focus, the WC asks Robert Klause if he knows General Edwin Walker.   Klause, in my reading, seems genuinely rattled, and claims that he doesn't -- that Robert Alan Surrey was his only contact.   I think Klause is hiding the truth here.    Klause also claimed that he originally lied to the Secret Service to protect his parents, whom he claims were unaware of his actions.   I think Klause is hiding the truth here, also.

In my opinion, Klause is protecting his parents -- but also protecting General Walker -- and furthermore, it is in protecting General Walker that Klause is protecting his parents.   

Given this, I surmise that Klause was a right-winger (of course he read this handbill) and that his parents were also right-wingers, and that they were also members of the "Friends of Walker" organization.  Klause lied when he said his parents didn't know about this printing job (thus he waffles about the equipment he used).   Klause's parents not only knew, they approved and probably helped with the job.   Klause protected his parents as well as General Walker (as a group) from association with this, "WANTED FOR TREASON: JFK" handbill.

In my opinion, this "WANTED FOR TREASON: JFK" reveals the open and direct motive for the JFK Assassination in Dallas.   JFK was executed for treason by this Dallas Radical Right tribunal.

Now, in 1964, shortly after the JFK Assassination, General Walker and Robert Surrey produced a book; a digest of Dallas Morning News and Dallas Times Herald newspaper clippings about JFK from November and December 1963.  The nature of their politics explains the content of this book -- those newspaper clippings were solely and only clippings that speculated about a Communist Oswald.

This was precisely what Walker and Surrey were obsessed to promote.    What questions would the Warren Commission "not see fit to answer?"   Clearly, Walker's and Surrey;s own questions -- namely, about their allegations of a Communist Plot to assassinate JFK, and about their allegations of the Communist ties of Lee Harvey Oswald.   This was the content of their book.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos