The Education Forum

Am I Dreaming? The Post and MKUltra in RFK

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What’s so surprising about the Post article is that, as we all know, the MSM seems to speak with one voice about the 1960s assassinations, always towing the company line.  One possible explanation is most reporters’ failure to consider the legitimacy of so much of the evidence now in the National Archives.

For example, if you believe LHO used the Magic Money Order to pay for the Magic Carcano that shot the Magic Bullet, then you are  halfway home to believing the Warren Commission’s findings.  Examining the evidence in detail is not going to happen for most Americans, sadly including most news professionals.

What this doesn’t explain is most Americans’ visceral rejection of the Official Story, at least in the JFK case.  It just stinks to high heaven, and we’ve had more than half a century to smell it.

I agree that Bezos, unlike Kay Graham, is not in the midst of day to day operations at the Post.

I mean compared to Amazon, the Post is a set of marbles to him.

But he has to read the paper and if he objected to these stories, I think they would have stopped earlier.

Let me put it this way, even in the qualifying terms in the language, what these articles do is equivalent to rendering  dubious Oswald being a communist and the Magic Bullet.  I mean once you detail all of the shots in the pantry, at least 13, and the concept of Sirhan being programmed, all the "open and shutness" of the RFK case is dissipated.

Also, these articles are being carried by many other outlets. Other reports, both print and video, are being based on them.  Again, if Bezos did not like that, he would have screamed about it.

I have no doubt that Bradlee would have done so.  After all, truth seeker Ben is the guy who commissioned his hatchet man Ron Kessler to smear Bill Harper, the criminalist who first questioned the ballistics in the RFK case. 

Edited by James DiEugenio

Also on 6 June, RFK Jr was interviewed about the murder of President Kennedy; and, referring to the recently released files, said that the "stuff that has been dribbling out is information that tends to connect the CIA to the assassination one way or another," adding that, after all this time, Americans "should know and should have access to that information."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/06/06/robert-f-kennedy-jr-reacts-donald-trump-keeping-jfk-assassination-documents-hidden-until

If the log jam is to be broken, the RFK case is perfect, because it doesn’t take much sleuthing to see that Sirhan didn’t fire the kill shot. I think the murderous thugs got sloppy and thought they were invulnerable after their success at Dealey Plaza. It’s the weak link in the chain.

I don't think it was really sloppy.

I have always said you don't need to pull off the perfect crime.  What you need to do is to control the investigation after.

They did, in spades.

All you have to do is listen to the interrogation of Sandy Serrano.  That made the Girl in the Polka Dot Dress go away.

How did Ted Kennedy not break down during that speech?

I mean twice in less than five years?

That train was carrying America with it to be buried.

Who the heck invited Nixon?  Bobby called him a scumbag.

https://consortiumnews.com/2018/06/08/from-the-ghettoes-reservations-and-backwoods-of-america/

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

That train was carrying America with it to be buried.

Well said, Jim, and all too true. I guess one thing I was referring to was the autopsy. I'm surprised that they didn't manage to keep Noguchi away from it in the first place. Although they certainly prevented his in-depth testimony from appearing. And Noguchi made it pretty clear from the start that things didn't add up. Is there any evidence that Dulles played any sort of role in the RFK hit and / or cover up? I'm not as familiar with the RFK plot as I am with the JFK plot.  

Edited by Rob Couteau

20 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I agree that Bezos, unlike Kay Graham, is not in the midst of day to day operations at the Post.

I mean compared to Amazon, the Post is a set of marbles to him.

It's his movies I'm interested in. I've got a screenplay that's been "under review" for months now by Amazon Studios. Maybe Jeff is going to call me in for a meeting! Ha ha ha ha. Then I'll mention to him what they've been publishing in his newspaper. Or, on second thought, maybe I shouldn't.

Rob:

I have never seen any evidence of Dulles with the RFK case.

It is interesting that Angleton had pics of the RFK autopsy in his files though.

As we type, one of the major networks is probably working on a RFK assassination special to counter the articles appearing in the Post. 

Well I guess he doesn't have a picture of RFK in his bedroom.