The Education Forum

Pictures seem to be missing

Robert Card

I come to you with a problem that I have with some missing pictures.  They are two pictures of Secret Service agents, (I don't know their names), that have a bucket of water, and sponges in their hands washing the inside of the limo at Parkland.  These use to exist on the Mary Ferrell site and are now missing from there.   I can't seem to find them anywhere.  Does anyone have copies of these pictures?

I can't believe they're missing.  BTW, those agents, if they're still alive, should be charged with Conspiracy to Commit Murder, Tampering, and Obstruction of Justice.

Please help if you can.

21 minutes ago, Robert Card said:

I come to you with a problem that I have with some missing pictures.  They are two pictures of Secret Service agents, (I don't know their names), that have a bucket of water, and sponges in their hands washing the inside of the limo at Parkland.  These use to exist on the Mary Ferrell site and are now missing from there.   I can't seem to find them anywhere.  Does anyone have copies of these pictures?

I can't believe they're missing.  BTW, those agents, if they're still alive, should be charged with Conspiracy to Commit Murder, Tampering, and Obstruction of Justice.

Please help if you can.

Robert,

You might look at this site. There are several pictures with a bucket at their feet.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-ab&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=KhMhXISaK-XajgTLj7rIDw&q=Secret+Service+Parkland+washing+limo+bucket&oq=Secret+Service+Parkland+washing+limo+bucket&gs_l=img.3...81767.83981..84355...0.0..0.96.568.7......0....1..gws-wiz-img.JHsDXaDEEWQ#imgrc=AJMDnt4NxTYZNM:

Steve Thomas

I thank you for your help, but I've seen these pictures, and they're still available on Mary Ferrell.  Let me be more specific, the photos were taken mid-car, looking down into the back seat where two men in only white shirts and ties, no jackets, are sponging down the back seat.  The bucket of water is right next to the limo.  The top has not been put on yet, and the trunk is closed.  I know I'm not mistaken because another researcher wrote to me and remembers these pictures, and he can't find them either.

These pictures are fantastic evidence of wrong doing, and seem to be gone.  I've posted these pictures many times on different sites, but these sites are now gone.

Perfect example of destruction of evidence that doesn't fit the narrative.  How much evidence did the FBI 'lose' from Dealey Plaza?

My only hope is to try and find someone who saved these pictures.   I screwed up though, I have saved gigas and gigas of information on four thumb drives, JFK, RFK, Pearl Harbor, Lincoln, 911, WW2 etc, but it's all mixed up, nothing was organized.   I could go through these thumb drives, but it would take forever, but I'll do this if I have to.

What I'd really like to see is the report and pictures of a young Ford manager, and Knight of Malta, Lee Iaccoca, who was tasked with finding and destroying evidence,  OH I'M SORRY, I MIS SPOKE, please scratch that, I should have said, finding any evidence in the car so as to turn it over to the FBI.