The Education Forum

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested by FBI

8 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

A coincidence.

I heard about wrapping your cell phone in foil to block tracking in a film my nephews and I just watched two weeks ago - Terminator: Dark Fate.

Linda Hamilton's "Sarah Conner" character shares this advice with the new younger female protagonists Grace and Dani.

Faraday Cage 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage

Related study

https://ro.ecu.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi%3Farticle%3D1165%26context%3Dadf&ved=2ahUKEwit9e_66czqAhVFbKwKHQuiDkkQFjAJegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2WQjZIUDsbiiJYskXjQRo7

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloomberg) -- Ghislaine Maxwell today pleaded not guilty to charges that she helped her longtime friend, financier Jeffrey Epstein, run a sex-trafficking scheme targeting girls as young as 14

The British socialite entered her plea Tuesday in her first hearing before a federal judge in Manhattan, where she will also be arguing to be released from custody on $5 million bail ahead of trial. Prosecutors are opposing bail, claiming Maxwell may flee.

U.S. District Judge Alison Nathan set a July 2021 trial date for Maxwell. Prosecutors told her their investigation was “ongoing” but they did not anticipate bringing additional charges beyond those already filed against Maxwell.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

8 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Bloomberg) -- Ghislaine Maxwell today pleaded not guilty to charges that she helped her longtime friend, financier Jeffrey Epstein, run a sex-trafficking scheme targeting girls as young as 14

U.S. District Judge Alison Nathan set a July 2021 trial date for Maxwell.

You mean Ms. Maxwell will have to sit in a funky little open toilet jail cell wearing paper pajamas in an awful jail facility for a year until July 2021?

I think the woman will crack after a few months living under those conditions.

Especially when she has lived in the lap of royal luxury her whole life.

Her menu choices will go from gourmet wine, cheese and salad healthy to cheap white bread baloney sandwiches and grape soda.

Maybe in her breakdown she might give up some of the good stuff?

What a stupendous crashing fall.

From sitting in the King and Queen's chairs in Buckingham Palace with Kevin Spacey to sitting on her bare bones bed telling her past life adventure tales to her heavily tattooed meth dealer roommate cellie Gladys "Big Bertha" Bergendorf.

Edited by Joe Bauer

• 2 weeks later...