The Education Forum

George Bush at the Sheraton Dallas on 11/22/63

Much controversy erupted upon discovery of the 'James Parrott' memo concerning an allegation by George H.W. Bush of Zapata Offshore Drilling Co. that Parrott had threatened to kill Pres. Kennedy. When reporter's queried the White House (circa 1992-93) about the memo they were informed the George Bush in question was 'another George Bush.' The history of this incident is very documented and I will not go into it here.

My point is that for those who believe that George Herbert Walker Bush, the father of our current President was indeed the George H.W. Bush in question, the following might be of some interest.

"The document trail linking George H. W. Bush to those involved in the assassination of President Kennedy is nothing less than chilling. First is a memo dated November 22, 1963, from FBI Special Agent Graham Kitchel to the FBI Special Agent in Charge in Houston. The subject is "Unknown Subject; Assassination of President John F. Kennedy." The memo states:

At 1:45 p.m. Mr. George H. W. Bush, President of the Zapata Off-shore Drilling Company, Houston, Texas, residence 5525 Briar, Houston, telephonically furnished the following information to writer by long distance telephone call from Tyler, Texas.

BUSH stated that he wanted to be kept confidential but wanted to furnish hearsay that he recalled hearing in recent weeks, the day and source unknown. He stated that one JAMES PARROTT has been talking of killing the President when he comes to Houston.

BUSH stated that PARROTT is possibly a student at the University of Houston and is active in political matters in the area. He stated that he felt Mrs. FAWLEY, telephone number SU 2-5239, or ARLENE SMITH, telephone number JA 9-9194 of the Harris County Republican Party Headquarters would be able to furnish additional information regarding the identity of PARROTT.

BUSH stated that he was proceeding to Dallas, Texas, would remain in the Sheraton-Dallas Hotel and return to his residence on 11-23-63. His office telephone number is CA 2-0395.

So we have George H. W. Bush telling the FBI that he did not know the source of the information but knew that a John Bircher named James Parrott, who was the same age as Lee Harvey Oswald (24), wanted to kill President Kennedy in Houston. Bush did not know much about Parrott but gave the name of two Republican Party officials in Houston. Of course, Bush's Zapata Off-Shore Drilling Company had been a CIA front since 1960 and had supplied the Bay of Pigs invasion (code named "Zapata") force with two of his company's ex-U.S. Navy landing craft, renamed the "Barbara J" and the "Houston." In any case, Bush's phone call to the FBI was a false lead, and Parrott was cleared. However, Bush's phone call creates more questions about him than about Parrott. First of all, there is no evidence that Bush was in Tyler when Kennedy was shot. There was no Caller ID in those days that would have allowed Special Agent Kitchel to know, for a fact, that Bush was calling from Tyler. Bush's wife, Barbara, claimed he was in Tyler but Bush once said he may have been in Port-au-Prince, Haiti that day. But Bush himself admits to the FBI that he was booked into the Sheraton Hotel in Dallas on November 22."

The Secret Service was booked into the Sheraton Dallas when JFK was assassinated and the fact that this connection has never been investigated period, by said 'investigative agencies' since 11/22/63 is another item in a long list of disgusting factoids concerning same. What was it George Herbert Walker Bush said back in the 1960's when reporters asked him about the (potential?) Kennedy Dynasty, "just wait till you see those 'Bush boy's.' "

From

http://216.239.51.104/search?q=cache:dw4MZ...s&ct=clnk&cd=21

Edited by Robert Howard

What was it George Herbert Walker Bush said back in the 1960's when reporters asked him about the (potential?) Kennedy Dynasty, "just wait till you see those 'Bush boy's.' "

I agree!!!

Jeb BUSH clement behaviour with regard to Orlando Bosch Avila is the perfect example of George H. W. Bush's involvement into conspiracy. :angry:

Where was Orlando Bosch Avila on 22nd November, 1963?

Possible answer: In Dealey Plaza!!!

Read THIS

Best regards...

Much controversy erupted upon discovery of the 'James Parrott' memo concerning an allegation by George H.W. Bush of Zapata Offshore Drilling Co. that Parrott had threatened to kill Pres. Kennedy. When reporter's queried the White House (circa 1992-93) about the memo they were informed the George Bush in question was 'another George Bush.' The history of this incident is very documented and I will not go into it here.

My point is that for those who believe that George Herbert Walker Bush, the father of our current President was indeed the George H.W. Bush in question, the following might be of some interest.

"The document trail linking George H. W. Bush to those involved in the assassination of President Kennedy is nothing less than chilling. First is a memo dated November 22, 1963, from FBI Special Agent Graham Kitchel to the FBI Special Agent in Charge in Houston. The subject is "Unknown Subject; Assassination of President John F. Kennedy." The memo states:

At 1:45 p.m. Mr. George H. W. Bush, President of the Zapata Off-shore Drilling Company, Houston, Texas, residence 5525 Briar, Houston, telephonically furnished the following information to writer by long distance telephone call from Tyler, Texas.

BUSH stated that he wanted to be kept confidential but wanted to furnish hearsay that he recalled hearing in recent weeks, the day and source unknown. He stated that one JAMES PARROTT has been talking of killing the President when he comes to Houston.

BUSH stated that PARROTT is possibly a student at the University of Houston and is active in political matters in the area. He stated that he felt Mrs. FAWLEY, telephone number SU 2-5239, or ARLENE SMITH, telephone number JA 9-9194 of the Harris County Republican Party Headquarters would be able to furnish additional information regarding the identity of PARROTT.

BUSH stated that he was proceeding to Dallas, Texas, would remain in the Sheraton-Dallas Hotel and return to his residence on 11-23-63. His office telephone number is CA 2-0395.

So we have George H. W. Bush telling the FBI that he did not know the source of the information but knew that a John Bircher named James Parrott, who was the same age as Lee Harvey Oswald (24), wanted to kill President Kennedy in Houston. Bush did not know much about Parrott but gave the name of two Republican Party officials in Houston. Of course, Bush's Zapata Off-Shore Drilling Company had been a CIA front since 1960 and had supplied the Bay of Pigs invasion (code named "Zapata") force with two of his company's ex-U.S. Navy landing craft, renamed the "Barbara J" and the "Houston." In any case, Bush's phone call to the FBI was a false lead, and Parrott was cleared. However, Bush's phone call creates more questions about him than about Parrott. First of all, there is no evidence that Bush was in Tyler when Kennedy was shot. There was no Caller ID in those days that would have allowed Special Agent Kitchel to know, for a fact, that Bush was calling from Tyler. Bush's wife, Barbara, claimed he was in Tyler but Bush once said he may have been in Port-au-Prince, Haiti that day. But Bush himself admits to the FBI that he was booked into the Sheraton Hotel in Dallas on November 22."

The Secret Service was booked into the Sheraton Dallas when JFK was assassinated and the fact that this connection has never been investigated period, by said 'investigative agencies' since 11/22/63 is another item in a long list of disgusting factoids concerning same. What was it George Herbert Walker Bush said back in the 1960's when reporters asked him about the (potential?) Kennedy Dynasty, "just wait till you see those 'Bush boy's.' "

From

http://216.239.51.104/search?q=cache:dw4MZ...s&ct=clnk&cd=21

In the DPD transcripts an officer is sent to the Sheraton to pick up a secret service agent. I forget the floor, but, it is given to the officer in the transcript in order to help him find the agent.

Is the Sheraton mentioned in the transcripts the same as the one that GHW Bush had registered at?

Is there any history regarding the room number that Mr. Bush occupied?

GHW Bush and wife, according to Barbara, arrived at Dallas, then landed, as soon as the second presidential plane had taken off.

They had to circle the airport and wait for the second presidential plane to take off before they could land.

The plane they were flying in, according to Barbara, was owned by a Mr. Zeppo, who had been dropped off in Houston, on the way to Dallas, from Tyler.

Anyone know who Mr. Zeppo might be?

Chuck

What was it George Herbert Walker Bush said back in the 1960's when reporters asked him about the (potential?) Kennedy Dynasty, "just wait till you see those 'Bush boy's.' "

I agree!!!

Jeb BUSH clement behaviour with regard to Orlando Bosch Avila is the perfect example of George H. W. Bush's involvement into conspiracy. :)

Where was Orlando Bosch Avila on 22nd November, 1963?

Possible answer: In Dealey Plaza!!!

Read THIS

Best regards...

Marcel,

Thank you for posting the link to your website showing the strong similarities between Orlando Bosch Avila and the "Dark Complected Man" as "caught" in the Grant photograph taken 11/22/63.

--Thomas

P.S. I don't know exactly what you mean when you say "Jeb Bush['s] clement behavior..."

P.S. I don't know exactly what you mean when you say "Jeb Bush['s] clement behavior..."

Thanks Thomas!

I used "clement" as a synonym for sympathetic, friendly or nice.

More...

Orlando Bosch, who spent eleven years in prison in Venezuela for his alleged role in blowing up a Cuban airliner with seventy-three people on board. (Bosch has never admitted the crime, but he has sought to justify it.) After leaving prison, Bosch was arrested for illegally entering the United States, and the Justice Department, which believed that he had been involved in dozens of acts of terrorism, recommended that he be deported. But Bosch was so popular among Cuban exiles that the Miami City Commission once declared a Dr. Orlando Bosch Day, and when President George H. W. Bush ordered Bosch to be set free in 1990, most observers regarded Jeb Bush as the essential intermediary in the case.

Source: http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/?040315fa_fact

Edited by Marcel Dehaeseleer

In the DPD transcripts an officer is sent to the Sheraton to pick up a secret service agent. I forget the floor, but, it is given to the officer in the transcript in order to help him find the agent.

Is the Sheraton mentioned in the transcripts the same as the one that GHW Bush had registered at?

In 1963 there was only one Sheraton Hotel in Dallas, I am not familiar with any research done by anybody as to room listings.

From the 1963 Dallas Phone Directory

"Sheraton Dallas Hotel, Southland Center RIverside 8-6211

According to the book Oswald's Closest Friend - Bruce Campbell Adamson

during the month of November 1963, George Herbert Walker Bush had an active lawsuit against John Connally in Houston District Court, Connally would later puchase a residence in Tyrall in the Bahamas.

Edited by Robert Howard

In 1963 there was only one Sheraton Hotel in Dallas, I am not familiar with any research done by anybody as to room listings.

From the 1963 Dallas Phone Directory

"Sheraton Dallas Hotel, Southland Center RIverside 8-6211

According to the book Oswald's Closest Friend - Bruce Campbell Adamson

during the month of November 1963, George Herbert Walker Bush had an active lawsuit against John Connally in Houston District Court, Connally would later puchase a residence in Tyrall in the Bahamas.

Thank you, Robert.

The phone number you provided for the Sheraton caught my attention. Attached is an image of a note recovered from Jack Ruby's place.

I realize that Jack Ruby could have had that number for any number of reasons.

What bothers me is that there seems to have been ZERO effort to obtain an explanation from Ruby re: who he was in contact with at the Sheraton and at what time.

That's all very interesting.

If the Sheraton is adjacent to or part of the Southland Complex, there's an all night coffee shop where Jack Ruby and Larry Crafard stopped for a break after taking photos of the Impeach Earl Warren billboard on the night of the assassinaton.

The Southland lobby is also where LHO met with DAP/MB and Antonio Vechiana, which was an incredible breach of tradecraft or deliberate.

Also, if Oswald didn't leave the TSBD in a Rambler, but as the official story claims, walked east four blocks, if he kept going straight he would end up at the Sheraton/Southland, possibly his original destination.

BK

As a follow-up to this post there is a Warren Commission Document mention a 'Ray Parrot' who was interviewed in the aftermath of the assassination concerning Parrott's relationship with Jack Ruby see

Warren Commission Volume 22 Exhibit 1270 FBI SA's Joseph Peggs and Alvin Zimmerman interview of Ray Parrott Dated 12/13/63. Parrott had apparently worked for Ruby as a musician at the old Silver Spur Club

see

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol22_0202a.htm

Could Ray Parrott perhaps have been related to James Parrott?

• 10 years later...
On February 4, 2006 at 11:41 PM, Chuck Robbins said:

Thank you, Robert.

The phone number you provided for the Sheraton caught my attention. Attached is an image of a note recovered from Jack Ruby's place.

I realize that Jack Ruby could have had that number for any number of reasons.

What bothers me is that there seems to have been ZERO effort to obtain an explanation from Ruby re: who he was in contact with at the Sheraton and at what time.

I wish this attachment was still available. Does anyone have this attachment or know what it was?

Edited by Michael Clark

On 2/10/2006 at 3:12 PM, William Kelly said:

That's all very interesting.

If the Sheraton is adjacent to or part of the Southland Complex, there's an all night coffee shop where Jack Ruby and Larry Crafard stopped for a break after taking photos of the Impeach Earl Warren billboard on the night of the assassinaton.

The Southland lobby is also where LHO met with DAP/MB and Antonio Vechiana, which was an incredible breach of tradecraft or deliberate.

Also, if Oswald didn't leave the TSBD in a Rambler, but as the official story claims, walked east four blocks, if he kept going straight he would end up at the Sheraton/Southland, possibly his original destination.

BK

Interesting. I didn't know that, back in 2006, the Southland Canter was identified as the location for the meeting with LHO, DAP and Veciana. I had believed that Veciana only identified it as "an office building" and that Wynn Johnson was the first to identify the location.

Edited by Michael Clark

Because this is kind of a pet subject of mine, and in the interest of keeping an old thread updated, I'll note a few things.

George Senator, when asked where he, Ruby and Crafard stopped for coffee after taking pictures of billboards in the middle of the night, places the location of the Southland hotel cafe as "off Commerce st., just down from the Adolphus Hotel" (quote may not be exact)

larry Crafard places it off commerce but does not name it.

Jack White, on another thread, said he believed that the cafe they stopped at was another hotel, called The Southland, near the police station. He called it a "copshop" but wasn't sure. He reference the Mary Ferrelll website for that info, albeit nonspecifically.

Cheers

Michael

Edited by Michael Clark

To be sure, my interest in the Southland Center comes from a couple things. The first is that my renewed interest in the assassination story was sparked by seeing Wynn Johnsons video. Regardless of the repercussions to the field of research into the assassination or lack thereof, I find it to be a charming, romantic story about kids, being kids, falling in love and being innocent. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to them, they are witnessing a historical event of gargantuan and draconian proportions. It's just an an amazing story. Then I had to look up who DAP was and whoosh, I got sucked down the rabbit hole. The last I delved into the assassination story was prior to the internet, and the amount of info readily available now is astonishing in comparison. Back in the day, I had a book, and a friend had a book and we swapped books at one point, and that was it.

The second point of interest is that I read George Senator's testimony because he had local ties, Gloversville, NY. Then I though I was on to something with the whole Ruby, Crafard, Senator visit to the Southland Cafe. I was not aware until today that the Southland Center cafe had long since been identified as the place for the DAP/LHO/AV meeting. So now Wynne Johnsons story is far less interesting because it does not add anything new, whereas before I thought that it did. 

As to the photos above. It looks more like Bush than it does not. But he looks to be too young. I'm no photo analyst so I'll leave it at that. 

Edited by Michael Clark