The Education Forum

Harvey and Lee: John Armstrong

"All officers and air controllers, including Oswald, lived on the west or main side of the base". The Missing Chapter Lee Harvey Oswald in the Far East, p105

"Buses were used to transport personnel from the West to the East Camp and vice versa" p66 // PARKER
========================================================================================================
VIDEO OF AUTHOR OF BOOK PARKER QUOTES GAAL

Author Jack Swike discusses his book, The Missing Chapter: Lee Harvey Oswald in the Far East

==============================================
Swike states LHO never in Philippines or Tawain or had STD. This conflicts with known history.

-
GOLLY SWIKE A BACKDOOR Harvey and Lee man. // Gaal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAYBE Mr. Parker should not rely on Mr. Swike for data ,NO ?? GAAL

Edited by Steven Gaal

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bernie,

James Gordon has been more than patient with Greg Parker, and had in fact taken away David Josephs' posting privileges not that long ago. On the other hand, those in Parker's camp have been far more aggressive and offensive than David Josephs, Steven Gaal or Jim Hargrove. For instance, Mark Valenti told David bluntly, "F....You, David," and advised Greg Burnham, on another thread, to "Shove it up your a...." Thomas Graves was allowed to taunt all his opponents with childish nicknames.

And now, what will happen to Greg Parker, after he warned people not to click on the links Jim Hargrove posted on the Frankenstein picture thread? These were harmless, legitimate links, provided by Jim in order to further the debate. Maybe Greg'a computer is different from all others, and strangely susceptible to viruses that don't exist. The alternative is that Greg was falsely labeling Jm's links as dangerous, when clearly they weren't. Imagine how Greg would respond to someone saying that about any links that he provided. I can hear the demands for a public apology now. Maybe he'd even start one of those dramatic "countdowns" he tried to use once with me. Regardless, you will never see an apology from Greg on this or any other forum.

Greg Parker is the one doing the baiting here, not David or those who support him. He attempted to bait me at least twice since I promised myself that I'd ignore these threads (once by writing, "P.S., Hello, Don" for some inexplicable reason, and in another intimating that I was protecting David Josephs). Greg has also, of course, defamed the good name of deceased researcher Jack White, and declared, with only his opinion as "evidence," that he willfully forged the Oswald photo in question. And in my view, no one here outside of myself has really taken him to task for that. No matter what you think of Jack White, or what your suspicions may be, it is far more irresponsible than the most extreme "conspiracy theorist" ever dared to be to just accuse someone who can't defend himself of forgery.

We continue to see middle-aged men, on this forum and others, unable to express themselves without resorting to childish tactics, and pointing fingers at others with the timeless childhood claims of "But it's his fault! Why don't you do something to him?" The more time I spend on these forums, the more I realize how counterproductive they've become. Most of you simply enjoy engaging in these figurative food fights.

Claiming that files I made available to everyone on this forum contained a virus is really the online equivalent of yelling "fire" in a crowded theater. Is that type of outright disinformation permitted here? I'm sure you moderators have all the tools you need to do the same thing I did: scan the linked image files and determine that they do NOT contain malware! Of course, I had to spend several hours this morning checking Mr. Parker's allegation three different ways in order to determine, with certainty, that his claim was simply false.

Also, I only had the privilege of meeting Jack White in person a few times, but I will always treasure the memories. Some days ago, in the "Frankenstein" thread, I wrote in boldface: "Jack White had nothing to do with this!" And with the recent statements from John A. on exactly what happened, it's even clearer that Mr. White had nothing to do with it.

Mark,

I don't recall what thread featured that- I'm sure you must remember. Greg Burnham doesn't post here that often, I would imagine he can recall. I think it was hidden pretty quickly.

I'm not baiting anyone. You swallow Greg Parker's logic- that he can attack people and their ideas with reckless abandon, utilizing dubious theories about Asbergers and tonsil regrowth, among other things, then play the innocent victim when people fight back. I really wanted to leave this subject to others, but someone has to point out that the emperor is wearing no clothes.

The links Jim Hargrove left are perfectly fine- I tried them. Did you? When someone makes a reckless charge like that, and there appears to be no legitimate reason for doing so, then don't you think he should be confronted? I'm sorry, but someone who is so zealous to discredit John Armstrong's theory that he dismisses all the very solid evidence that Oswald was being impersonated in the weeks leading up to the assassination is not helping the cause of truth.

You're right- I'm contributing to the food fight, and I apologize for that. I'm not a disciple of Armstrong. For me, the official story is impossible, whether Harvey and Lee is valid or not. You and Bernie seem to feel that Greg has destroyed Harvey and Lee. I disagree completely, and feel that he has been reaching for straws in a desperate attempt to discredit one particular theory. David Josephs, on the other hand, in my view has argued his case extremely well.

It's sunday morning here and I have kids sports to go to. I will respond to Don's post when I get back. But for now, I will say that I have been running a scan on windows defender all night to try and get rid of the virus that popped up just after clicking Hargrove's links. I absolutely resent any suggestion that I made that up and anyone accusing me of doing that just doesn't know me.

It's sunday morning here and I have kids sports to go to. I will respond to Don's post when I get back. But for now, I will say that I have been running a scan on windows defender all night to try and get rid of the virus that popped up just after clicking Hargrove's links. I absolutely resent any suggestion that I made that up and anyone accusing me of doing that just doesn't know me.

Moderators: Are these the kind of allegations you allow your members to be subjected to? Rocket science is not required to scan the files I linked and see that they are malware free. Professional webservers like Bluehost.com keep file logs which will show the three .jpg files in question are unaltered since I first uploaded them. Here is a repost of my reply to Parker's original allegations:

========================== QUOTE ON ==============================

First of all, before put any files up on my website, I always check them with ClamAV, the a major open source malware detector for Linux-based machines. ClamAV reported "No Threat" for each of the three files.

Second, as soon as I read Paker's "warning," I found a Windows machine and downloaded all three files using both Chrome and Internet Explorer browsers. Then I rebooted Windows to see if there was any indication that the Delta Home Virus had hijacked either browser's home page, which it hadn't. Signature files of the Delta Home malware also did not appear in Windows' list of running processes and apps. These are clear indications that the malware was not included in any of the three files.
Finally, I double-checked with the host of HarveyandLee.net, a large Web hosting service called Bluehost.com. Here are selected portions of my chat with technical service:
Chat ID: 4590482. Question: Provider: Bluehost - My Domain is: "HarveyandLee.net" Hi, I put up three .jpg files in a temporary directory this morning, and someone who doesn't like me claims they contain the Delta Homes virus. I see no evidence this is true. Is there anyway your server checks for this? The files are in the directory xxxxx/Temp and are named: FWST.jpg WW-Photo-1.jpg WW-Photo-2.jpg
11:24:53amJames
Okay you are verified. Let us see what I can do for you. Give me just a moment to look at them, and see what I can find. I'll also get a malware scan running if I don't see anything directly.
11:25:33amJim Hargrove
Thank you! I ran the latest version of ClamAV on all three files before uploading, and came up "no threats"
11:27:59amJames
They don't seem to look bad to me, either. Just a moment, making sure with a scan.
11:34:12amJames
Other than them being very interesting from a historical standpoint, I'm not seeing any evidence of malware or a virus on them. Let me get Terms of Service to run a deeper scan, see if there's something else. Will take me a moment to contact them.
12:04:45pmJames
Scan's aren't showing any malware, from what we're seeing.
So. Sure looks to me that the claim of malware in those files is BS, but if you think Parker is telling you the truth, then by all means don't download them. Personally, though, I think Parker doesn't want yoo see them.
================== QUOTE OFF ===================

Bernie,

James Gordon has been more than patient with Greg Parker, and had in fact taken away David Josephs' posting privileges not that long ago. On the other hand, those in Parker's camp have been far more aggressive and offensive than David Josephs, Steven Gaal or Jim Hargrove. For instance, Mark Valenti told David bluntly, "F....You, David," and advised Greg Burnham, on another thread, to "Shove it up your a...." Thomas Graves was allowed to taunt all his opponents with childish nicknames.

And now, what will happen to Greg Parker, after he warned people not to click on the links Jim Hargrove posted on the Frankenstein picture thread? These were harmless, legitimate links, provided by Jim in order to further the debate. Maybe Greg'a computer is different from all others, and strangely susceptible to viruses that don't exist. The alternative is that Greg was falsely labeling Jm's links as dangerous, when clearly they weren't. Imagine how Greg would respond to someone saying that about any links that he provided. I can hear the demands for a public apology now. Maybe he'd even start one of those dramatic "countdowns" he tried to use once with me. Regardless, you will never see an apology from Greg on this or any other forum.

Greg Parker is the one doing the baiting here, not David or those who support him. He attempted to bait me at least twice since I promised myself that I'd ignore these threads (once by writing, "P.S., Hello, Don" for some inexplicable reason, and in another intimating that I was protecting David Josephs). Greg has also, of course, defamed the good name of deceased researcher Jack White, and declared, with only his opinion as "evidence," that he willfully forged the Oswald photo in question. And in my view, no one here outside of myself has really taken him to task for that. No matter what you think of Jack White, or what your suspicions may be, it is far more irresponsible than the most extreme "conspiracy theorist" ever dared to be to just accuse someone who can't defend himself of forgery.

We continue to see middle-aged men, on this forum and others, unable to express themselves without resorting to childish tactics, and pointing fingers at others with the timeless childhood claims of "But it's his fault! Why don't you do something to him?" The more time I spend on these forums, the more I realize how counterproductive they've become. Most of you simply enjoy engaging in these figurative food fights.

"those in Parker's camp..."

Not fifteen words in and, ironically, the baiting starts. Do you mean to be that condescending? I'm not in anyone's "camp". I suppose it's an improvement on "minion", a taunt I have had repeatedly thrown at me by David Josephs. Where were you then?

You mentioned earlier your total antipathy to Greg and how his style irritates you. I think it's fair to say Don, you just don't like him. Nor do you like the fact that he attacks YOUR pet theory. And does it well. That's what really hurts isn't it?

Your main objection to Greg is he attacks the dubious methods of the proponents of a theory you support. You intervene only to berate and bait him while turning two blind eyes to the vile and dishonest tactics used by David josephs.

Greg Parker is the one doing the baiting here, not David or those who support him

You have to be joking?? You say this purely because you don't like his arguments. So anyone who refutes him is given a free reign to do tenfold all the things you accuse Greg of. Go back and read the thread and you will see many times several members have mentioned that Josephs was blatantly trying to start a flame war to get posts hidden or people banned. Where were you then?

"...once by writing, "P.S., Hello, Don" for some inexplicable reason..."

Nothing inexplicable Don. It's just that you post very early on, again berating Greg on his "aggressive style", then disappear whilst your confederates try every trick in the book to avoid and evade basic questions, including one 18,000 word cut and paste dump by Gaal, endless argumentative misrepresentations and outright childish baiting.

I guess Greg was wondering whether you were paying attention after a particularly aggressive piece of baiting by your boy. Clearly you were, but he's on the 'right' side so nothing is said. Get it now Don?

"and pointing fingers at others with the timeless childhood claims of "But it's his fault!"

Ha ha ha!!! And without a hint of irony!

To top it off you make a wild claim against another member (lo and behold, he's not a true believer either) and then when asked to clarify it fob him off by asking him to find it himself!

You have said many times how you cannot understand why people could be so motivated to debunk someone else's theory. You once pleaded that for those who don't believe then don't read the posts. Live and let live. David thinks this, you think that. let's just leave it at that eh?

No Don. If Cinque were on here constantly pushing his ridiculous Lovelady/Oswald photo nonsense, should we just all leave him to it? By interpreting the evidence in a better way such nonsense can always be refuted; but you reckon we should just keep it to ourselves and don't go upsetting Cinque. And if he starts being aggressive and evasive just step in and defend him and start baiting the doubters.

Comedy gold, it really is.

Edited by Bernie Laverick

Two Oswalds: Marine Years, Part 1
The following is adapted from John Armstrong's "Harvey and Lee."

==========================================================================================
Oswald had taken up a new hobby in Japan; he was now frequently making use of a
35 mm Imperial Reflex camera, taking "souvenir" snapshots of buildings at the
base, radar antennae and other scenes. He was also quickly becoming unusually
popular with the Japanese locals. "Oswald seemed to associate more than ever
with his Japanese friends and less with Marines" (Epstein, 367). Lee had been a
bashful virgin upon his arrival at Atsugi. Suddenly he'd found himself a
Japanese girlfriend.
"He frequently went to Tokyo or otherwise disappeared on
his passes. One of Oswald's Marine friends recalls meeting him at a house in
Yamato with a woman who was working there as a housekeeper for a naval officer.
He was impressed that Oswald had found a girlfriend who was not a bar girl or
prostitute. In the house was also a handsome young Japanese man for whom Oswald
had apparently bought a T-shirt from the PX on base. While the girls cooked
sukiyaki on a hibachi grill, the men talked, but the Marine was unable to
understand exactly what Oswald's relation was to the group" (Epstein, 367-68).

"Two lawyers for the Warren Commission, W. David Slawson and William T.
Coleman, Jr., suggested in a report which was released under the Freedom of
Information Act: that '. . . there is a possibility that Oswald came into
contact with Communist agents at that time . . ." (Epstein, 367). On February
23, 1975, as evidence of someone impersonating Oswald was being discussed
openly for the first time, David Slawson told the New York Times he advocated
reopening the investigation, saying, "I don't know where the impostor notion
would have led us, perhaps nowhere, like a lot of other leads. But the point
is, we didn't know about it." He was wrong about this, a victim of the
Commission's highly compartmentalized operation, the same sort of system that
HSCA advisor Robert Canning would personally inform HSCA Chief Counsel Robert
Blakey "made it impossible to good work at a reasonable cost" in the allotted
time four years later. Maybe that was the point.
"[An Oswald impersonation plot] could have been something related to the CIA,"
Slawson told the Times. "I can only speculate now, but a general CIA effort to
(Slawson part of Armstrong cult before Armstrong,Gaal)
take out everything that reflected on them may have covered this up" (Summers,
Conspiracy, 386).

"Years later in Dallas [Oswald] confided to a close associate [George De
Mohrenschildt] that he had become involved with a small circle of Japanese
Communists in Tokyo while in the Marines. . . . Zack Stout knew of only one (TOKYO ?? sounds like Harvey & LEE time ,Gaal)
possible piece in the puzzle of Oswald's absences [from the base]: He seemed to
have fallen in love, perhaps for the first time in his life, with a Japanese
girl. When Stout asked where she worked, Oswald told him that she was a hostess
at the Queen Bee in Tokyo (Epstein, 359-60).
"This in itself was extraordinary. The Queen Bee, known for its more than 100
strikingly beautiful hostesses, was then one of the three most expensive
nightclubs in Tokyo. It catered to an elite clientele -- field-grade officers,
pilots (including U-2 pilots) and a few junior officers with private incomes --
not to impoverished Marine privates. To take a hostess out of a nightclub
customarily required paying not only the girl, but the nightclub as well for
the bar business it lost during her absence. The man also had to pay for the
accommodations for the evening. For an evening at the Queen Bee, a date could
cost anywhere from $60 to $100 (Epstein, 360).

"Yet Oswald, who was earning less than $85 a month take-home pay, went out with (HOW IN THE WORLD DID HE PAY FOR RUSSIA TRIP ?,Gaal)
this woman from the Queen Bee with surprising regularity, even bringing her
back to the base area several times. . . . Other Marines . . . were astonished
that someone of her 'class' would go out with Oswald at all" (Epstein, 360).

Marine Peter Connor distinctly recalled the woman: "I don't know what she was
doing with Oswald, unless he had a few extra bucks" (Epstein, 620-21fn.).
"According to one source, Navy intelligence was also interested in the
possibility that hostesses from the Queen Bee were being used at the time to
gather intelligence and that Oswald was receiving money from someone at the
Queen Bee" (Epstein, 360).

The Commission at least considered the possibility that Oswald was spying for
Japanese Communists. They did not consider a reasonable alternative: that when
Oswald took photographs of the Atsugi installation in broad daylight, he was
creating innocuous material to pass along to the Japanese as part of a possible
"cover" as a double agent. By doing so, he could become accepted by the
Communists, and find himself in a position to discover information otherwise
unavailable to a loyal US Marine. Would even the bumbling Oswald of the Warren
Report be so foolish as to bring one of his Communist "contacts" back to his
Marine base?
==================================================
related see

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=14050

Ga-Jo-Enkanko

Edited by Steven Gaal

To Steven Gaal....

I tried to PM you via this forum's software, but it said you couldn't receive private messages. So... here's what I tried to send.

====================== QUOTE ===========================

Hi, Steven,
During our phone talk today, I mentioned to John A. about some of your posts, and somehow I started reading him one from several weeks old that was talking about "Oswald's" employment at Tujaque's. John asked me to send you the following excerpt from H&L and then he added a little more at the end.
First the H&L excerpt, from p. 128:
The duration of Lee Oswald's employment at Tujague's was established by his former supervisor, Frank DiBenedetto, a long time employee and close friend of the company's founder, Gerard F. Tujague. Frank was not interviewed by the Warren Commission but in 1978 told HSCA investigators, "Oswald worked at Tujague's for a year to a year and a half."
NOTE: Frank's memory clearly conflicted with the Wa1Ten Commission, who reported that Oswald worked at Tujague's only two months from November 10, 1955 thru January 14, 1956.
In 1995, after reading Frank's statement, I telephoned him in New Orleans and introduced myself. Frank repeated the same story to me that he told to the HSCA years earlier-that Oswald worked at Tujague's for "a year, maybe longer." He also remembered that Oswald quit Tujague's in the summer, when it was hot, so that he could join the Marines. I made an appointment to meet with Frank, and then traveled to New Orleans.
When I met Frank he told me that Mr. Tujague died many years ago, and he had taken over the company after his death. T he company office was still located at 442 Canal Street, in the same building and on the same floor where Lee Oswald worked under Frank's supervision 40 years earlier.
Frank remembered that (Lee) Oswald lived a couple of blocks away, on Exchange Place, and described him as well-built, approximately 5-foot-10, and with either dark brown or nearly black hair. Frank's description was very different from the thin, 4-foot-1 0 inch Harvey Oswald who worked with Maury Goodman, Rita Paveur, and Louis Marzialle at Dolly Shoe only three months earlier.
Frank also suggested that I talk to former employee Jimmy Hudnell, who worked at Tujague's at the time of the assassination. When I located Jimmy he told me that on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, shortly after the assassination, Mr. Tujague told employees in the office, "The FBI will probably be here soon, so you all can take the rest of the day off.
========================= QUOTE OFF ======================
Then John said this (approximately... I'm not very good at dictation):
Frank's memory that Oswald began work at Tujaque's a year before he quit to join the Marines was confirmed by Robert Oswald. In July 1955, Robert Oswald lived for one week with his mother and brother on Exchange St. in New Orleans. Robert wrote in his book, Lee, that his brother was working for an import/export firm at the time.
Lee Oswald working at Tujaque from July '55 through August/September '56 (before he joined the Marines in October) created an unexplainable timeline for the Warren Commission's version of "Lee Harvey Oswald" because the WC claimed that "Oswald" worked at Tujaques for two months, one week at J.R. Michels, and a few months at the Pfisterer Dental Lab before moving to Ft. Worth in June 1956.
John wanted me to tell you this after I read him one of your old posts I happened to see, which was pretty damned interesting! Don't know how you find the energy to keep arguing with Parker and his minions. I'm feeling pretty old!
Edited by Jim Hargrove

To Steven Gaal....

I tried to PM you via this forum's software, but it said you couldn't receive private messages. So... here's what I tried to send.

====================== QUOTE ===========================

Hi, Steven,
During our phone talk today, I mentioned to John A. about some of your posts, and somehow I started reading him one from several weeks old that was talking about "Oswald's" employment at Tujaque's. John asked me to send you the following excerpt from H&L and then he added a little more at the end.
First the H&L excerpt, from p. 128:
The duration of Lee Oswald's employment at Tujague's was established by his former supervisor, Frank DiBenedetto, a long time employee and close friend of the company's founder, Gerard F. Tujague. Frank was not interviewed by the Warren Commission but in 1978 told HSCA investigators, "Oswald worked at Tujague's for a year to a year and a half."
NOTE: Frank's memory clearly conflicted with the Wa1Ten Commission, who reported that Oswald worked at Tujague's only two months from November 10, 1955 thru January 14, 1956.
In 1995, after reading Frank's statement, I telephoned him in New Orleans and introduced myself. Frank repeated the same story to me that he told to the HSCA years earlier-that Oswald worked at Tujague's for "a year, maybe longer." He also remembered that Oswald quit Tujague's in the summer, when it was hot, so that he could join the Marines. I made an appointment to meet with Frank, and then traveled to New Orleans.
When I met Frank he told me that Mr. Tujague died many years ago, and he had taken over the company after his death. T he company office was still located at 442 Canal Street, in the same building and on the same floor where Lee Oswald worked under Frank's supervision 40 years earlier.
Frank remembered that (Lee) Oswald lived a couple of blocks away, on Exchange Place, and described him as well-built, approximately 5-foot-10, and with either dark brown or nearly black hair. Frank's description was very different from the thin, 4-foot-1 0 inch Harvey Oswald who worked with Maury Goodman, Rita Paveur, and Louis Marzialle at Dolly Shoe only three months earlier.
Frank also suggested that I talk to former employee Jimmy Hudnell, who worked at Tujague's at the time of the assassination. When I located Jimmy he told me that on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, shortly after the assassination, Mr. Tujague told employees in the office, "The FBI will probably be here soon, so you all can take the rest of the day off.
========================= QUOTE OFF ======================
Then John said this (approximately... I'm not very good at dictation):
Frank's memory that Oswald began work at Tujaque's a year before he quit to join the Marines was confirmed by Robert Oswald. In July 1955, Robert Oswald lived for one week with his mother and brother on Exchange St. in New Orleans. Robert wrote in his book, Lee, that his brother was working for an import/export firm at the time.
Lee Oswald working at Tujaque from July '55 through August/September '56 (before he joined the Marines in October) created an unexplainable timeline for the Warren Commission's version of "Lee Harvey Oswald" because the WC claimed that "Oswald" worked at Tujaques for two months, one week at J.R. Michels, and a few months at the Pfisterer Dental Lab before moving to Ft. Worth in June 1956.
John wanted me to tell you this after I read him one of your old posts I happened to see, which was pretty damned interesting! Don't know how you find the energy to keep arguing with Parker and his minions. I'm feeling pretty old!

Don't know how you find the energy to keep arguing with Parker and his minions.

P.S. Hello Don? Or James?

Edited by Bernie Laverick

To Steven Gaal....

I tried to PM you via this forum's software, but it said you couldn't receive private messages. So... here's what I tried to send.// Hargrove

===========================================================================================================

Well Im not blocking anyone. I have received a message from Don Jeffries recently. I don't understand why you (and maybe others) cant PM me. THANKS S Gaal

PS Thanks for the Tujague info.

Moderators: Are these the kind of allegations you allow your members to be subjected to? Rocket science is not required to scan the files I linked and see that they are malware free. Professional webservers like Bluehost.com keep file logs which will show the three .jpg files in question are unaltered since I first uploaded them. Here is a repost of my reply to Parker's original allegations:

========================== QUOTE ON ==============================

First of all, before put any files up on my website, I always check them with ClamAV, the a major open source malware detector for Linux-based machines. ClamAV reported "No Threat" for each of the three files.

Second, as soon as I read Paker's "warning," I found a Windows machine and downloaded all three files using both Chrome and Internet Explorer browsers. Then I rebooted Windows to see if there was any indication that the Delta Home Virus had hijacked either browser's home page, which it hadn't. Signature files of the Delta Home malware also did not appear in Windows' list of running processes and apps. These are clear indications that the malware was not included in any of the three files.
Finally, I double-checked with the host of HarveyandLee.net, a large Web hosting service called Bluehost.com. Here are selected portions of my chat with technical service:
Chat ID: 4590482. Question: Provider: Bluehost - My Domain is: "HarveyandLee.net" Hi, I put up three .jpg files in a temporary directory this morning, and someone who doesn't like me claims they contain the Delta Homes virus. I see no evidence this is true. Is there anyway your server checks for this? The files are in the directory xxxxx/Temp and are named: FWST.jpg WW-Photo-1.jpg WW-Photo-2.jpg
11:24:53amJames
Okay you are verified. Let us see what I can do for you. Give me just a moment to look at them, and see what I can find. I'll also get a malware scan running if I don't see anything directly.
11:25:33amJim Hargrove
Thank you! I ran the latest version of ClamAV on all three files before uploading, and came up "no threats"
11:27:59amJames
They don't seem to look bad to me, either. Just a moment, making sure with a scan.
11:34:12amJames
Other than them being very interesting from a historical standpoint, I'm not seeing any evidence of malware or a virus on them. Let me get Terms of Service to run a deeper scan, see if there's something else. Will take me a moment to contact them.
12:04:45pmJames
Scan's aren't showing any malware, from what we're seeing.
So. Sure looks to me that the claim of malware in those files is BS, but if you think Parker is telling you the truth, then by all means don't download them. Personally, though, I think Parker doesn't want yoo see them.
================== QUOTE OFF ===================

And I absolutely resent being called a xxxx. This is NOT the sort of thing I do for fun, revenge or any other negative motive.

Windows defender had finally fisished scanning when I got back. This is what it found. It had taken over my browser and was NOT - repeat - NOT there before I clicked those links. malware.jpg

Moreover, your claim that I made a false report because I didn't want anyone to see those images is just plain idiotic. Those images have been posted a gazillion times.

Edited by Greg Parker

To Steven Gaal....

I tried to PM you via this forum's software, but it said you couldn't receive private messages. So... here's what I tried to send.// Hargrove

===========================================================================================================

Well Im not blocking anyone. I have received a message from Don Jeffries recently. I don't understand why you (and maybe others) cant PM me. THANKS S Gaal

PS Thanks for the Tujague info.

Aw, Steven... Let's find a way to talk!

If you can PM me, send me your email address in private. If you can't PM me, let's ask Don J for help!

But for cryin' out loud, let's talk!!

Mark,

I don't recall what thread featured that- I'm sure you must remember. Greg Burnham doesn't post here that often, I would imagine he can recall. I think it was hidden pretty quickly.

I'm not baiting anyone. You swallow Greg Parker's logic- that he can attack people and their ideas with reckless abandon, utilizing dubious theories about Asbergers and tonsil regrowth, among other things, then play the innocent victim when people fight back. I really wanted to leave this subject to others, but someone has to point out that the emperor is wearing no clothes.

I'm not baiting anyone... he says as he baits... Your attacks on Mark and Bernie are just that. Mark and Bernie understand logic and accept it, regardless of source. As for Aspergers... I have shown the theory to a leading authority on the condition. He thought it was a very interesting proposition, and had no qualms about me quoting him in my book, which I did. Tonsils regrowth happens. Not sure why you aren't getting that.

The links Jim Hargrove left are perfectly fine- I tried them. Did you? When someone makes a reckless charge like that, and there appears to be no legitimate reason for doing so, then don't you think he should be confronted? I'm sorry, but someone who is so zealous to discredit John Armstrong's theory that he dismisses all the very solid evidence that Oswald was being impersonated in the weeks leading up to the assassination is not helping the cause of truth.

I have now posted the results of the windows defender scan. I don't really give a tinker's what you think. It happened and I've posted the proof. I dismiss evidence? No, I do not. That is a complete misrepresentation. I dismisss Armstrong's interpretation of the evidence.

You're right- I'm contributing to the food fight, and I apologize for that. I'm not a disciple of Armstrong. For me, the official story is impossible, whether Harvey and Lee is valid or not.

Exactly right. The official story IS impossible - regardless of the validity of Armstrong's theory. So why do you NEED Armstrong's theory, especially when it is provably built on sand?

You and Bernie seem to feel that Greg has destroyed Harvey and Lee. I disagree completely, and feel that he has been reaching for straws in a desperate attempt to discredit one particular theory. David Josephs, on the other hand, in my view has argued his case extremely well.

Again a misrepresentation. Bernie, and possibly Mark, stated in this thread that it would be virtually impossible to negate every single little piece of this billion piece puzzle tossed into a thousand page book. If I may say though, it's certainly not looking like a very healthy patient. I'd say it's close to being on life support.

Edited by Greg Parker