The Education Forum

Harvey and Lee: John Armstrong

from H&L:

Lee Oswald was diagnosed as having

"urethritis, acute, due gonococcus #0303."** Captain Deranian wrote that the origin of

the disease was, "In line of duty, not due to own misconduct."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**NOTE: On March 31, 1964 Staff Medical Officer Captain George Donabedian told

Warren Commission staff attorney John Hart Ely the Marine Corps Medical records

clearly showed that Oswald had contacted gonorrhea (probably from his Japanese girlfriend).

=============================================

The reason for this speculation is a diagnosis by Captain Paul Deranian, the senior medical officer at Atsugi. (not SKAGIT SHIP)

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

JESUS IS Lord sgaal

Mr. ELY - Does either the results of the smear or the results of the culture say anything about whether or not Oswald had gonorrhea, or can we tell?

Captain DONABEDIAN - Not in this one.

The one above here, we assume he had gonorrhea-- - on the 16th.

Mr. ELY - We would assume he had it, even though, as you pointed out, you could not prove it in court, because it was determined by a smear rather than a culture?

Captain DONABEDIAN - Most of the doctors use this. They may take a smear, and they find that-- intra and extracellular diplococci, they treat the patient for gonorrhea.

---------------------------------

Captain DONABEDIAN- ...October 6, 1958, the complaint was unrethral discharge. They took a smear. The report was "moderate amount of pus cells, few gram positive cocci."

This is not gonorrhea.

----------------------------------------

From medical records "September 22-23 "smear and culture"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JESUS IS Lord sgaal

"g" is just an upside down "b"

could it be gaal = baal????

baal = lord (per wiki)

inverted "g" - in Satanism everything is inverted.

What does this mean? Duality. Good and Evil. God and Devil. Yin and Yang. Harvey and Lee.

I think I finally get it now? Where do I sign up? And will you give my Eternal Soul a good dry cleaning when you're done with it?

Thanks.

NOTE: On March 31, 1964 Staff Medical Officer Captain George Donabedian told

Warren Commission staff attorney John Hart Ely the Marine Corps Medical records

clearly showed that Oswald had contacted gonorrhea (probably from his Japanese girlfriend).

He stated that Oswald had VD at some other time - not necessarily during his service.

Mr. ELY - You mentioned that under this previous history column it mentioned "previous VD." Does that mean that Oswald had had it prior to this time?

Captain DONABEDIAN - At another time, in his past, whenever that would be. It could have been while he was in the service, although we didn't notice in these records. But he could have had it before he came in the service. VD could be any venereal disease. There are five different kinds.

So where are you getting "from his Japanese girlfriend" from? Don't tell me. I know. Legend and the remarkably recovering "memory" of John Donovan.
Donovan was nearly as a big a BSer as say someone who would claim that LHO having tonsillitis is evidence of Two Oswalds. Or that the Frankenstein image was merely an unflattering photo of the real LHO...
Edited by Greg Parker

Donovan was nearly as a big a BSer as say someone who would claim that LHO having tonsillitis is evidence of Two Oswalds. Or that the Frankenstein image was merely an unflattering photo of the real LHO...

So, yet another inconvenient witness gets the Parker Treatment. And speaking of "Frankenstein Oswald...."

Everyone is invited to take look at the best image available, according to Associated Press/Wide World Photos, of the 1959 "Defection" photo of "Lee Harvey Oswald." Just click on this link:

http://harveyandlee.net/Marines/Defection.html

Does that look like the man killed by Jack Ruby to you?

From the new updated sequence of events...

"...After a few days in the hospital HARVEY Oswald was taken to the passport office on October 28. Three days later he attempted to renounce his US citizenship at the US Embassy, an incident that was soon reported in various newspapers in the US. The Ft. Worth Star Telegram wrote about his "defection," but they published a photograph of LEE Oswald--not HARVEY. This was because people who had grown up with LEE Oswald in Ft. Worth may have recognized LEE Oswald's photo, but they would not have recognized a photo of HARVEY Oswald.

If the two looked SO unlike each other, so much so that that one's face could be substituted for another to conceal 'Harvey' or Lee's real identity, then we can conclude that nearly all of the Oswald double sightings were obviously MISTAKEN.

How can people have said they saw 'Lee' or 'Harvey' in a place he couldn't have been if the two looked so obviously unlike each other?

It's called the Armstrong Shuffle. 'Harvey' and 'Lee' have such facial similarities they could be mistaken as being the same man as testified by many witnesses used to back up the 'Two Oswalds' theory. But now we are told, and not for the first time, that there were massive facial differences, so much so that one face can be used in a photo to fool people into thinking it is somebody else completely.

Make your minds up!

If the CIA were the source...why would they need to use 'either' face? Pretty much any crap photo of anyone would have achieved their goal surely, and without having the whole H&L plot being rumbled years later. Why take that risk?

You ask..."Does that look like the man killed by Jack Ruby to you?"

A much more poignant question to ask is this though.

Does that look like a person who was IMPERSONATING the man killed by Ruby?

If your answer is no - then your theory is in tatters!

If the CIA were the source...why would they need to use 'either' face? Pretty much any crap photo of anyone would have achieved their goal surely, and without having the whole H&L plot being rumbled years later. Why take that risk? // LAVERICK

==============================================

Since they look like each other somewhat there is no downside.Its not a very good photo, thus to coin a phrase ,"ITS GOOD ENOUGH FOR GOVERNMENT WORK"

Im not sure you have retained the H & L info, LEE was known around where the paper was published and that's why they used LEE and

this has been stated numerous times.

Reading military the H & L material they were on separate tracts but only a couple met both. gaal

Edited by Steven Gaal

JESUS IS Lord sgaal

"g" is just an upside down "b"

could it be gaal = baal????

baal = lord (per wiki)

inverted "g" - in Satanism everything is inverted.

What does this mean? Duality. Good and Evil. God and Devil. Yin and Yang. Harvey and Lee.

I think I finally get it now? Where do I sign up? And will you give my Eternal Soul a good dry cleaning when you're done with it?

Thanks.// PARKER

============================

Gee hard to respond to Parker saying I, GAAL, have a satanic name. I'll just credit it to projection. GAAL

====

give my eternal Soul a good dry cleaning when you're done with it? // Parker ((( We all fall short of the Glory of God ,gaal )))

Edited by Steven Gaal

repost # 370 below no color

===

Mrs. ODIO. Before they left I asked their names again, and he mentioned their names again.

[but she does NOT say BOTH names were mentioned - she realizes her fantasy is unraveling] // Parker ( a interpretation = not fact,GAAL)

SHE SAID NAMES , THATS FIRST AND LAST. YES,GOOD DIRECT HONEST ANSWER // Gaal

================================================

Mr. LIEBELER. But he did not mention Oswald's name except as Leon?

Mrs. ODIO. On the telephone conversation he referred to him as Leon or American.

[Liebeler can see she is not answering a direct question with a direct answer and pushes the point] // Parker (a interpretation = not fact,GAAL)

On the telephone he was called Leon. Yes, good direct honest answer to :name except as Leon? On the telephone only one name used . SHE IS ANSWERING WHEN ONE NAMED USED = ON TELEPHONE. GAAL

===================

What's to address? Clearly, she did not give a direct response to a direct question or Liebeler would not have needed to keep asking. It's not rocket science. // PARKER

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
LIEBELER'S JOB WAS TO CONTRADICT CONSPIRACY

-

LIEBELER IS TRYING TO OBFUSCATE THE ID OF THE PERSON AT THE ODIO DOOR VIA HARPING ON THE USE OF THE FIRST NAME.

-

WHY ?

-
CAUSE THERE IS A LHO ON THE BUS TO MEXICO AT SAME TIME ODIO DOOR VISIT. ITS THUS A H & L MOMENT AND THUS CONSPIRACY.

LIEBELER MUST FIGHT THAT.

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Its not rocket science. GAAL

see http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21795&p=301644

Edited by Steven Gaal

If the CIA were the source...why would they need to use 'either' face? Pretty much any crap photo of anyone would have achieved their goal surely, and without having the whole H&L plot being rumbled years later. Why take that risk? // LAVERICK

==============================================

Since they look like each other somewhat there is no downside.Its not a very good photo, thus to coin a phrase ,"ITS GOOD ENOUGH FOR GOVERNMENT WORK"

Im not sure you have retained the H & L info, LEE was known around where the paper was published and that's why they used LEE and

this has been stated numerous times.

Reading military the H & L material they were on separate tracts but only a couple met both. gaal

Yes but if "they look like each other" then that surely defeats the object doesn't it? Who cares whether one is 'Lee' instead of 'Harvey' if they both looked the same anyway? Utter madness!!!

If there were a considerable difference between the two faces, so much so that Lee's face is used because no one would have recognised Harvey's... then those differences make all the alleged witness sightings dubious.

I ask again, not that I will receive an answer, you never do with this lot, does the FWST photo look anything like a man who is impersonating Oswald?

Yes or no...

Figures... So tell me Bernie, in between the whining can you tell me where I embellished anything.

Odio says they introduced him as Leon Oswald, twice.

Greg claims the surname "Oswald" was NEVER used

This is a simple thing Bernie... and incase you haven't figured it out... you're both minion and a sheep trying so hard to be taken seriously - at least you went thru the post and showed your character manipulation skills

Well done !! :up

Figures... So tell me Bernie, in between the whining can you tell me where I embellished anything.

This is a simple thing Bernie... and incase you haven't figured it out... you're both minion and a sheep trying so hard to be taken seriously - at least you went thru the post and showed your character manipulation skills

Does the man in the FWST photo look ANYTHING like a man who was impersonating Lee Harvey Oswald?

Yes or no.

Why won't you answer that?

What are you so scared of revealing?

Insults won't change your inability to answer that question...

Does the man in the FWST photo look ANYTHING like a man who was impersonating Lee Harvey Oswald?

Yes or no.

Why won't you answer that?

What are you so scared of revealing?

Insults won't change your inability to answer that question...

Thank you for making our point! No, the man in the FWST "defection" photo does not look much like "Lee Harvey Oswald." Why, because it has OBVIOUSLY been messed with. The original photo (EF software won't allow me to post any graphics right now) of American-born Lee Oswald standing in front of barracks of some sort does show a man who looks reasonably like the guy shot by Jack Ruby, but the image for the "Defection" photo has been altered.

Don't you get it? This is all a SPY GAME! Someone, probably one of those numerous CIA media assets we've all heard about, got the newspaper to post a washed-out version of the photo so people, at least at some point, wouldn't recognize the spy games that were being played. Not until John A came up with a little cash to buy the "retransmission" photo from AP/Wide World did the full scope of what had occurred come to light. It's speculation, but John suspects Hugh Aynesworth as the guy who got the ball rolling with the wash-out photo.

David, could you give a citation for where Odio originally stated that the young man was introduced as Leon "Oswald". Either during the visit or during the call next day. Thanks...

John has a 130 page notebook on Odio that I'm reviewing as well...

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/odio.htm

Mrs. ODIO. They (the FBI) told me they were coming because of the assassination of President Kennedy, that they had news that I knew or I had known Lee Harvey Oswald. And I told them that I had not known him as Lee Harvey Oswald, but that he was introduced to me as Leon Oswald. And they showed me a picture of Oswald and a picture of Ruby. I did not know Ruby, but I did recall Oswald. They asked me about my activities in JURE. That is the Junta Revolutionary, and it is led by Manolo Ray. I told him that I did belong to this organization because my father and mother had belonged in Cuba, and I had seen him (Ray) in Puerto recently, and that I knew him personally, and that I did belong to JURE. They asked me about the members here in Dallas, and I told him a few names of the Cubans here. They asked me to tell the story about what happened in my house.

Mrs. ODIO. No; I unfastened it after a little while when they told me they were members of JURE, and were trying to let me have them come into the house. When I said no, one of them said, "We are very good friends of your father." This struck me, because I didn't think my father could have such kind of friends, unless he knew them from anti-Castro activities. He gave me so many details about where they saw my father and what activities he was in. I mean, they gave me almost incredible details about things that somebody who knows him really would or that somebody informed well knows. And after a little while, after they mentioned my father, they started talking about the American.

He said, "You are working in the underground." And I said, "No, I am sorry to say I am not working in the underground." And he said, "We wanted you to meet this American. His name is Leon Oswald." He repeated it twice. Then my sister Annie by that time was standing near the door. She had come to see what was going on. And they introduced him as an American who was very much interested in the Cuban cause. And let me see, if I recall exactly what they said about him. I don't recall at the time I was at the door things about him.

I recall a telephone call that I had the next day from the so-called Leopoldo, so I cannot remember the conversation at the door about this American.

Mrs. ODIO. The next day Leopoldo called me. I had gotten home from work, so I imagine it must have been Friday. And they had come on Thursday. I have been trying to establish that. He was trying to get fresh with me that night. He was trying to be too nice, telling me that I was pretty, and he started like that. That is the way he started the conversation. Then he said, "What do you think of the American?" And I said, "I didn't think anything."

And he said, "You know our idea is to introduce him to the underground in Cuba, because he is great, he is kind of nuts." This was more or less--I can't repeat the exact words, because he was kind of nuts. He told us we don't have any guts, you Cubans, because President Kennedy should have been assassinated filter the Bay of Pigs, and some Cubans should have done that, because he was the one that was holding the freedom of Cuba actually. And I started getting a little upset with the conversation.

And he said, "It is so easy to do it." He has told us. And he (Leopoldo) used two or three bad words, and I wouldn't repeat it in Spanish. And he repeated again they were leaving for a trip and they would like very much to see me on their return to Dallas. Then he mentioned something more about Oswald. They called him Leon. He never mentioned the name Oswald.

Mr. LIEBELER. He never mentioned the name of Oswald on the telephone?

Mrs. ODIO. He never mentioned his last name. He alway. s referred to the American or Leon