The Education Forum

Harvey and Lee: John Armstrong

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This following is posted toshow that the medical records do designate where the Marine is at the time.. San Diego CA Infirmary when in SD, The US Naval Hosp #3923 in Yokosuka and finally MACS-1 #3835 in Atsugi....

Are you claiming that any of the medical evidence shows treatment on the ship and/or in Ping Tung while all the other med records entries are related to exactly where CE1961 claims he was.

Can you can you not put him on the ship Parker? and if you claim he was on the ship why did you offer the DoD letter of his NOT GOING TO PING TUNG as proof he stayed back and it was he who was treated in Atsugi - in the face of the Oswald in Ping Tung evidence?

Donabedian%20shows%20they%20do%20designa

And now finally to the Ship to Ping Tung -

The 16 Sept 1958 entry says:

"MAS NAVY 3835

to mainside for Smear" - yet he has been on the ship since the 12th of Sept ???

Under that is a slip taking him to the MACS-1 ward for tests... is the "medical facility" on that ship called MACS-1?

And finally the "P"ersonal "H"istory of the marine states he has had VD Previously - can you please show us any other medical record for the man Ruby killed that shows he already had VD?

or you gonna send Bernie to confuse the issue with obtuse comments about anything but the questions asked?

This is actually beginning to get fun watching the brigade crumble before our eyes.

Each and every argument they offer is either worse than the one before or has nothing at all to do with what is being asked....

C'mon boys - keep posting - each becoming a heavier lead weight sinking your terribly unsourced and uncorrobrated arguments.

Harvey%20and%20Lee%20Medical%20record%20

Figures... So tell me Bernie, in between the whining can you tell me where I embellished anything.

Odio says they introduced him as Leon Oswald, twice.

Greg claims the surname "Oswald" was NEVER used

This is a simple thing Bernie... and incase you haven't figured it out... you're both minion and a sheep trying so hard to be taken seriously - at least you went thru the post and showed your character manipulation skills

Well done !! :up

Does the man in the FWST photo look ANYTHING like a man who was impersonating Lee Harvey Oswald?

Yes or no.

Why won't you answer that?

What are you so scared of revealing?

Insults won't change your inability to answer that question...

Thank you for making our point! No, the man in the FWST "defection" photo does not look much like "Lee Harvey Oswald." Why, because it has OBVIOUSLY been messed with. The original photo (EF software won't allow me to post any graphics right now) of American-born Lee Oswald standing in front of barracks of some sort does show a man who looks reasonably like the guy shot by Jack Ruby, but the image for the "Defection" photo has been altered.

Don't you get it? This is all a SPY GAME! Someone, probably one of those numerous CIA media assets we've all heard about, got the newspaper to post a washed-out version of the photo so people, at least at some point, wouldn't recognize the spy games that were being played. Not until John A came up with a little cash to buy the "retransmission" photo from AP/Wide World did the full scope of what had occurred come to light. It's speculation, but John suspects Hugh Aynesworth as the guy who got the ball rolling with the wash-out photo.

"Someone"? "Probably"? "Speculation"?

And all that was needed was for someone to come up with a little cash to buy the "retransmission" photo and the whole plot comes tumbling down.

SPY GAMES?

Utter madness...

And all that was needed was for someone to come up with a little cash to buy the "retransmission" photo and the whole plot comes tumbling down.

SPY GAMES?

Utter madness...

Aren't you the guy who said they had a family and better things to do?

They can't take any of your obtuse behavior either so you've been banned back to posting non sequitor.

You keep working on that FWST image - you'll figger it out eventually...

Don't bother Jim... you lost him at "Don't you get it"... minions can only do what the master tells them to do...

Engaging with intelligent, corroborated sources and info is not in the game plan for the brigade... just look at each and every one of their posts...

:up

SPY GAMES?

Utter madness...

Aren't you the guy who said they had a family and better things to do?

They can't take any of your obtuse behavior either so you've been banned back to posting non sequitor.

You keep working on that FWST image - you'll figger it out eventually...

Don't bother Jim... you lost him at "Don't you get it"... minions can only do what the master tells them to do...

Engaging with intelligent, corroborated sources and info is not in the game plan for the brigade... just look at each and every one of their posts...

:up

Then, dear David, the question that needs to be asked is this. If "Parker and his brigade of sheep and minions" (your words) are so hopelessly astray on all this why are you so concerned?

Clearly we aren't making any headway into debunking this theory...so why keep replying to us?

Why not let our obtuse non corroborative and poorly researched gibberish stand alone to be exposed for the silliness that it is?

But no; you feel the constant need to rebut each and every piece of our "silliness" with an aggressive baiting dripping with hatred.

Why waste that passion on people you consider don't have a clue as to what they are talking about?

I don't engage with DVP. He has a LN agenda and it is pointless debating him. I did once ask him though. What's in this for you? Why are you so concerned that a few middle aged men may read or write something about the JFK assassination you don't agree with. if we are all so hopelessly wrong in believing that there was a conspiracy (and DVP is sure of that), then why would he feel the need to constantly debate that point

That's the question any readers of this thread must be asking themselves.

Edited by Bernie Laverick

And all that was needed was for someone to come up with a little cash to buy the "retransmission" photo and the whole plot comes tumbling down.// LAVERICK

==============================================

someone ?? HUMMMmnmmmmm ?? Golly who is this someone ?? WHO ?? Why of course commie bad Russia. The commie bad Russia has CE (that's a spy term ) man in US check up on this "DEFECTOR" IN QUOTES . He (LHO) is going to give them (commie bad Russia) military data (the room he publically said it in was bugged and BTW we (USA) knew that) and you need to see if he is legit.

Well article/photo is in national paper and if CE man is good he will check other papers that had story. He will send copies or originals to commie HDQ. HDQs gets poor copies of newspaper photos all the time. Commie HDQ is studying capitalist dog USA day and night. HDQ knows USA papers have poor photos all the time. THEY are more interested in LHO background. Photo poor but probably him. Anyway he is in their total control now. Now USA based CE Commie man probably will not be ask by commie HDQ for better photo. Commie CE man doesn't ask for retransmission photo. THAT WILL DRAW ATTENTION TO HIMSELF. Will he send CHECK / money order ?? THATS BAD BAD BAD spycraft. He just went to the library and or newspaper stand. HE (CE MAN) was smart !!!!

• LHO (Harvey) is spinning his tale in Russkie land and commie HDQs monitoring him,bugging him ,ect, and HDQ did its do diligence in getting background info from USA based CE man. //// gaal

################################################################################

Edited by Steven Gaal

David was asked why he bothers refuting all the "the sheep and minions'" ridiculous nonsense (his opinion) when such ridicule only shows what idiots we all are? Here are his answers...

"Pushing your buttons and watching you implode while showing how your arguments "clearly" aren't doing very much of anything to debunk H&L in the least but only seems to be keeping you from your families is the reason I bother to address any of the absurdness..."

Hope the mods are reading that quote. David has finally admitted that his purpose on here is to "push buttons" and watch people "implode". Or, commonly known as MEMBER BAITING! Let's see what happens....

"Basically it's to illustrate how foolish you all are and how far you will go to defend your right to be so terribly wrong and so terribly bad at rebuttal.... "

But if we really are that foolish why does it constantly need David Josephs to put it right? Won't people simply see through our foolishness without your aggression?

"...than lie about what the evidence actually says."

Show me where I have once lied or apologise. NOW! If I don't receive an apology then you should be permanently banned from this site.

When all fails, David will always, (as I predicted twice earlier on in this thread) pull out the COINTELPRO card. You see Greg, Mark Valenti, Randy Thorenson, Thomas Graves, Bernie Laverick et al... are all employed by the CIA to thwart you and Steven Gaal. My footprint is all over the www for anyone with basic research skills to check.

You obviously know NOTHING about how the intelligence services work. You have spent two thirds of the above post telling us how utterly stupid we are. Then you accuse us all of being part of some COINTELPRO op. Don't you think they'd have picked people who weren't utterly stupid? Duh!!!

There is a wonderful irony in David using the phrase 'Minion'. Here is the Oxford dictionary definition,,,

"A follower or underling of a powerful person, especially a servile or unimportant one"

Good job you don't fit into that category with JA eh David?

And all that was needed was for someone to come up with a little cash to buy the "retransmission" photo and the whole plot comes tumbling down.// LAVERICK

someone ?? HUMMMmnmmmmm ?? Golly who is this someone ?? WHO ?? Why of course commie bad Russia. The commie bad Russia has CE (that's a spy term ) man in US check up on this "DEFECTOR" IN QUOTES . He (LHO) is going to give them (commie bad Russia) military data (the room he publically said it in was bugged and BTW we (USA) knew that) and you need to see if he is legit.

Well article/photo is in national paper and if CE man is good he will check other papers that had story. He will send copies or originals to commie HDQ. HDQs gets poor copies of newspaper photos all the time. Commie HDQ is studying capitalist dog USA day and night. HDQ knows USA papers have poor photos all the time. THEY are more interested in LHO background. Photo poor but probably him. Anyway he is in their total control now. Now USA based CE Commie man probably will not be ask by commie HDQ for better photo. Commie CE man doesn't ask for retransmission photo. THAT WILL DRAW ATTENTION TO HIMSELF. Will he send CHECK / money order ?? THATS BAD BAD BAD spycraft. He just went to the library and or newspaper stand. HE (CE MAN) was smart !!!!

• LHO (Harvey) is spinning his tale in Russkie land and commie HDQs monitoring him,bugging him ,ect, and HDQ did its do diligence in getting background info from USA based CE man. //// gaal

################################################################################

I tried, I truly did, but it's no use. The above is completely illegible. Basic grammar is not your thing is it Steven? It actually hurts my eyes....

Steven Gaal, on 03 Jun 2015 - 12:21 PM, said:

someone ?? HUMMMmnmmmmm ?? Golly who is this someone ?? WHO ?? Why of course commie bad Russia. The commie bad Russia has CE (that's a spy term ) man in US check up on this "DEFECTOR" IN QUOTES . He (LHO) is going to give them (commie bad Russia) military data (the room he publically said such was in was a bugged by the commies. ((and BTW we (USA) knew that the room was bugged) . The Russians need to see if LHO is legit.

Well article/photo of defection is in a national paper and if CE man is good at his work he will check other papers that had the defection story. He will send copies or originals to commie HDQ. HDQs gets poor copies of newspaper photos all the time. Commie HDQ is studying capitalist dog USA day and night by getting a great deal of USA newspapers to study. HDQ knows USA papers have poor photos all the time. THEY are more interested in LHO background. Photo poor in paper but commie HDQ thinks its probably him (LHO). Anyway LHO is in total Russian control now. Now USA based CE Commie man probably will not be ask by commie HDQ for better photo. Commie CE man doesn't ask for retransmission photo. THAT WILL DRAW ATTENTION TO HIMSELF. Will CE man send CHECK / money order ?? THATS BAD BAD BAD spycraft. CE man just went to the library and or newspaper stand. HE (CE MAN) was smart !!!!
• LHO (Harvey) is spinning his tale in Russkie land and commie HDQs is monitoring him,bugging him ,ect and also HDQ did do its "do diligence" in getting background info from USA based CE man. //// gaal

I tried, I truly did, but it's no use. The above is completely illegible. Basic grammar is not your thing is it Steven? It actually hurts my eyes....PARKER

---------------------

small edit, I understand anger decreases comprehension GAAL

===========================================================

abbreviation for couter espionage = CE
› secret action taken by a country to prevent another country from discovering its military, industrial, or political secrets
==================================================================
LHO (HARVEY) sent into Russia to find how/what RUSSIA knows about Radars/U2 ect. Harvey finds this out by what questions Russian agents ask him.
THE Russian CE man in USA by investigating LHO is to find out if LHO is a true defector and Russian CE man practices protection of Russian secrets VIA CE work. (see above definition) GAAL

Edited by Steven Gaal

Steven Gaal, on 03 Jun 2015 - 12:21 PM, said:

someone ?? HUMMMmnmmmmm ?? Golly who is this someone ?? WHO ?? Why of course commie bad Russia. The commie bad Russia has CE (that's a spy term ) man in US check up on this "DEFECTOR" IN QUOTES . He (LHO) is going to give them (commie bad Russia) military data (the room he publically said such was in was a bugged by the commies. ((and BTW we (USA) knew that the room was bugged) . The Russians need to see if LHO is legit.

Well article/photo of defection is in a national paper and if CE man is good at his work he will check other papers that had the defection story. He will send copies or originals to commie HDQ. HDQs gets poor copies of newspaper photos all the time. Commie HDQ is studying capitalist dog USA day and night and getting a great deal of USA newspapers to study. HDQ knows USA papers have poor photos all the time. THEY are more interested in LHO background. Photo poor in paper but commie HDQ thinks its probably him (LHO). Anyway LHO is in total Russian control now. Now USA based CE Commie man probably will not be ask by commie HDQ for better photo. Commie CE man doesn't ask for retransmission photo. THAT WILL DRAW ATTENTION TO HIMSELF. Will CE man send CHECK / money order ?? THATS BAD BAD BAD spycraft. CE man just went to the library and or newspaper stand. HE (CE MAN) was smart !!!!

• LHO (Harvey) is spinning his tale in Russkie land and commie HDQs is monitoring him,bugging him ,ect and also HDQ did do its "do diligence" in getting background info from USA based CE man. //// gaal

I tried, I truly did, but it's no use. The above is completely illegible. Basic grammar is not your thing is it Steven? It actually hurts my eyes....PARKER

---------------------

small edit, I understand anger decreases comprehension GAAL

===========================================================

abbreviation for couter espionage = CE

› secret action taken by a country to prevent another country from discovering its military, industrial, or political secrets

==================================================================

LHO (HARVEY) sent into Russia to find how/what RUSSIA knows about Radars/U2 ect. Harvey finds this out by what questions Russian agents ask him.

THE Russian CE man in USA by investigating LHO is to find out if LHO is a true defector and Russian CE man practices protection of Russian secrets VIA CE work. (see above definition) GAAL

Have you had a tipple tonight Steven?

someone ?? HUMMMmnmmmmm ?? Golly who is this someone ?? WHO ?? Why of course commie bad Russia

Er, no, according to Jim it was JOHN ARMSTRONG who came up with the cash. He told us that only a few posts ago. Pay attention Steven. How embarrassing....

Steven, small tip: you must understand that the page you see is not the only page that exists. There are previous pages too.

Nope, wrong again buddy. That was me. You really should read some of these posts before commenting. Is the tin foil reflecting on your screen?

Somewhere JA is pulling his hair out in despair....

Bernie.

he has gone from falsely accusing me of lying to now falsely accusing you, despite knowing full well it is against the rules here. He also has upped the ante on his baiting.

The gambit appears to be that by doing this, he diverts attention from the holes where his logic should be, or he gets kicked off. Win/win for for him because either way he avoids further embarrassment, and in the case of the latter, can slink off back to the bosom of the DeepFoo and claim martyrdom.

I say give him "martyrdom". If it had been me, my membership would have been revoked by now... unless it is now open slather...? In which case, he is not going to know what's hit him.

Maybe someone in authority can clarify?

Or should I just test the open slather theory and see how it goes?

Hello, Don!

Odio says they introduced her to Leon Oswald, twice.

you state repeatedly she said they NEVER used his surname. NEVER.

Where is the truth in that statement ?

So you;ve been holding it back Parker? You have a multitude of insults to hurl but afraid of being banned due to your oh so valuable input here... ?

Slather away little man... should help book sales immensely :up

---------------------

And thanks for riding in for the rescue... Bernie here was almost having to go spend time with his family... :rolleyes:

But I see him lurker and waiting to add his input...

:eat

Bernie needs rescuing from you like a shark does from a minnow.

And you really didn't answer Larry's question, so here it is again...

David, could you give a citation for where Odio originally stated that the young man was introduced as Leon "Oswald". Either during the visit or during the call next day. Thanks..

Larry might correct me here, but to me, it looks like he is asking for evidence she claimed the "Leon Oswald" thing at any of her early interviews

You already know, because I have told you, that at least 2 other witnesses stated she did NOT mention the name to them. But they are inconvenient to you, so they become CIA stooges. Isn't that right, David?

And if the name is not mentioned in an early FBI doc or USSS doc it is because they alter evidence. Isn't that right, David? Anything and everything that goes against your Armstrong's theory can be explained away with just a mention of one of the alphabet agencies, isn't that right, David?

As I've mentioned before Greg, David believes he is the one adding substance to this debate when in reality he has added absolutely nothing of his own to the H&L legend.

It is ALL someone else's work. But important man that he is, probably watched and monitored by the global elites to whom he represents a potent threat, he loves to wallow in all this nonsense as if HE actually did some of the leg work. He's been trusted with no such thing!

No, David's allocated role is that of the used car sales rep hustling people into the Armstrong Used Cars' showroom so the big boys can close the deal. He's not to be trusted to source the cars or set the prices. After a sale is made the customer inevitably brings the faulty car back to complain. That's where David earns his bonus. He will now convince you, with menace, that the car you have brought back is not the one that was sold because this one has a child seat and the one we sold you didn't.

When you explain, with receipts, for the 1,000th time that you bought it AFTER you bought the car he will simply move onto the scratch on the bumper that wasn't on the original. He will see that as 'proof' that something 'dodgy' is going on and maybe conclude that the customer is a conman or, more likely, COINTELPRO. He will certainly hurl that accusation anyway because it takes attention away from the many real defects that only became apparent when the car was wheeled out of the showroom.

Hopefully the ground down customer will simply walk away out of total frustration.

You may sell the odd car but your business plan is doomed!

Larry,

David has already provided Sylvia Odio's testimony, in which she clearly states that the man was introduced as "Leon Oswald." I did this as well, some time ago, in the Sylvia Oido-Inconvenient Witnesses thread. It doesn't appear that her testimony is about to stop Greg Parker from claiming what he wants to claim.

As I've stated before, I have no vested interest here- I am not an Armstrong disciple. However, there is no denying that he unearthed a huge mass of material, and that much of it is important. I can't imagine Armstrong has made much money on his book. It might have cost him more to have it printed, for all I know, than he's made in sales. Whatever you can say about it, Harvey and Lee took a lot of time and effort on his part.

I'm sure there are mistakes in Armstrong's work- as I noted, I don't accept his post-assassination timeline and Tippit scenario, which relies heavily upon the official narrative. However, it's irresponsible for Greg or anyone else to infer that the entire theory is deceptive in nature, and especially to continue accusing the late Jack White of unethical behavior.

I'm sure there are mistakes in Armstrong's work- as I noted, I don't accept his post-assassination timeline and Tippit scenario, which relies heavily upon the official narrative. (Don)

Why is ok for you to not accept some of this theory but not others? Presumably you have good reasons to disagree with that part of the narrative, probably as a result of the brilliant work done by Lee Farley and Greg on the McWatters bus thread. Either way, if what you believe conflicts with someone else's narrative why should you stay silent?

Don't you have a right/duty to air your views and offer alternative explanations if you don't buy the one being presented? You obviously have alternative explanations to the post assassination narrative that conflicts with Armstrong's. Good on you Don. But don't insinuate that no one else should have a right to propose alternatives to the parts of H&L you actually agree with. That's just abuse of moderator power.