The Education Forum

Dennis David

I beleive this may be a "bullet wound" just above the corner of the right eye.

You won't see this black circle unless you lighten the autopsy images.

QUOTE:

1. On the pictures I saw in Bill's office, I observed a round hole about 7/16 in. in diameter. Draw a line from the right corner of the right eye to the hairline and that was the location of what appeared, to Bill and I, to be an entrance wound. Why no comment was made about this in the "Official Autopsy" report, I have no idea. You may wish to know that in a meeting in Pittsburg, in 1992, Jerol did not disagree with me on the location. Jerol had some rough times in later life, I will not speak disparagingly of him. I will, however, tell you that at that particular time in my life, I could have: drawn you a picture of every bone in the human body; named all 512 pairs of muscles,citing their origins and attachments; and named 90% (at least) of all the nerves. Couldn't do it now, too old and too long away from the field (LOL). You will find diagrams that I provided in The Dealey Plaza Echo, Vol.8, No. 3, Nov 2004, which I did for Kim Reinholt. There are also some diagrams provide by Paul O'Connor in the same article.

Dennis David.

http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.p...e=&topic_page=2

4323.jpg

4324.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE:

1. On the pictures I saw in Bill's office, I observed a round hole about 7/16 in. in diameter. Draw a line from the right corner of the right eye to the hairline and that was the location of what appeared, to Bill and I, to be an entrance wound. Why no comment was made about this in the "Official Autopsy" report, I have no idea. You may wish to know that in a meeting in Pittsburg, in 1992, Jerol did not disagree with me on the location. Jerol had some rough times in later life, I will not speak disparagingly of him. I will, however, tell you that at that particular time in my life, I could have: drawn you a picture of every bone in the human body; named all 512 pairs of muscles,citing their origins and attachments; and named 90% (at least) of all the nerves. Couldn't do it now, too old and too long away from the field (LOL). You will find diagrams that I provided in The Dealey Plaza Echo, Vol.8, No. 3, Nov 2004, which I did for Kim Reinholt. There are also some diagrams provide by Paul O'Connor in the same article.

Dennis David.

Thanks John.

Yes i hope so, i beleive he is busy looking after his sick wife at the moment, and can't spare the time to respond fully as i hoped he would.

Richard smith asked on my behalf if he would reply to my similar post on the lancer Board, which i provided at the start of this post.

Edited by Robin Unger

When you lighten the back of the head autopsy photo's you will notice what Bosweel in his ARRB testimony said was a scalp " hair peice " which could be pulled forward over the skull and cover the open cavity where the skull was missing.

4169.jpg

If you look at the B/W image above you can see that the doctor is physicaly holding the hair between his fingers in order to pull the scalp forward and cover the skull cavity

Edited by Robin Unger

Here is Doctor Mantik's paper on the forgery of the autopsy photos.

This is one of the strongest seminars presented last November here on the Forum:

http://assassinationresearch.com/v2n2/pittsburgh.pdf

Properly orienting the V-shaped skull fracture is probably the key to the whole thing.

Here is Doctor Mantik's paper on the forgery of the autopsy photos.

This is one of the strongest seminars presented last November here on the Forum:

http://assassinationresearch.com/v2n2/pittsburgh.pdf

Properly orienting the V-shaped skull fracture is probably the key to the whole thing.

Thanks Shanet.

Very interesting.

Edited by Robin Unger

QUOTE:

Robin:

That mark also corrolates perfectly with what Jerrol Custer

said he saw the night of the autopsy. William Law interviewed

Jerrol for his book, "In The Eye Of History." Here's how the exchange between the two men went:

Law: That speaks volumes. Tell me where the wound in the head was located, to the best of your recollection.

Custer: To the best of my recollection it was in the frontal sinus on the right hand side. Just above the orbit, right about here

(points to a spot about half an inch above the middle of the right eyebrow).

Palamara: Now you claim that was an entrance wound?

Custer: That's the entry wound. (Law, page 121)

Bill Cheslock.

Thanks Bill.

QUOTE:

A few years ago, I sent right- and left-profile outlines to Dennis and asked him to place the wounds that he saw in the Pitzer photographs/film.

Here is what he provided. The hand-writing is his.

Allan Eaglesham

Thanks Allan.

4357.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

I've spent much of the last two years studying the medical information and autopsy photos. And I've come to some conclusions which differ from most in the JFK community. If you read my seminar and compare it to Dr. Mantik's, I'm sure you'll find mine the more rational and well-thought out.

Point one. The bevelling that has been pointed out on the forehead to correspond with the purported entrance hole on the forehead is in fact an exit wound. The nature of bevelling is that the energy radiates outwards. Thus the larger side of the hole indicates the direction of travel.

Point two. The autopsy photo which depicts the open cranium, which some call F-8 or #44, is in fact the back of Kennedy's head, not his forehead. If you read my seminar you'll find a discussion on this topic and a number of photos which I believe prove this to be true. The HSCA got it wrong! Dead wrong.

Point three. There is an obvious bullet hole in the open cranium photo, but it is down by the hairline, in an area which Robin interprets as blood.

I'm currently updating and expanding my seminar, at which point many of the questions about the autopsy photos and x-rays will be answered.

Edited by Pat Speer

I've spent much of the last two years studying the medical information and autopsy photos.  And I've come to some conclusions which differ from most in the JFK community.  If you read my seminar and compare it to Dr. Mantik's, I'm sure you'll find mine the more rational and well-thought out.

Point one. The bevelling that has been pointed out on the forehead to correspond with the purported entrance hole on the forehead is in fact an exit wound. The nature of bevelling is that the energy radiates outwards. Thus the larger side of the hole indicates the direction of travel.

Point two.  The autopsy photo which depicts the open cranium, which some call F-8 or #44, is in fact the back of Kennedy's head, not his forehead.  If you read my seminar you'll find a discussion on this topic and a number of photos which I believe prove this to be true.  The HSCA got it wrong!  Dead wrong.

Point three. There is an obvious bullet hole in the open cranium photo,  but it is down by the hairline, in an area which Robin interprets as blood. 

I'm currently updating and expanding my seminar, at which point many of the questions about the autopsy photos and x-rays will be answered.

Pat.

This image seems to agree with you on one point.

That the bevelleled hole is one of exit not entrance.

But his alighnment of the photo is the same as mine.