The Education Forum

Interesting article

I read this article in its entirety the day I discovered it. (About a month ago.) I'm still debating whether or not to email Harris and tell him some of this errors. As I remember it, the early parts where he uses the eyewitness testimony to debunk Posner's theory, is quite good. Overall, however, it lacked focus. The gutter-shot is nonsense.

I read this article in its entirety the day I discovered it.  (About a month ago.)  I'm still debating whether or not to email Harris and tell him some of this errors. As I remember it, the early parts where he uses the eyewitness testimony to debunk Posner's theory, is quite good.  Overall, however, it lacked focus.  The gutter-shot is nonsense.

After reading the article, I agree with Pat here, the beginning where he uses the eyewitness testimony is very good, but overall, I would have to say that the gutter shot theory is absolute rubbish.

I don't see why we shouldn't take the man at his word that he went into the storm drain, and that JFK could have been seen from there, and therefore shot, at Z323. This may be contradicted by others who have been in the storm drain and see it differently (I don't recall the details of one account I remember as to when JFK could be seen). In any case, any such shot didn't matter, because JFK was dead after Z313.

Ron

The gutter shot theory again? Well, have you ever looked into a storm drain? It's not very wide. Can you imagine getting someone in a firing stance in that teensy little space and still have them be able to concentrate enough on the task at hand? Even if JFK could be seen, like Ron Ecker said - JFK was dead by that point anyway.

The gutter shot theory again? Well, have you ever looked into a storm drain? It's not very wide. Can you imagine getting someone in a firing stance in that teensy little space and still have them be able to concentrate enough on the task at hand? Even if JFK could be seen, like Ron Ecker said - JFK was dead by that point anyway.

That shot probably came from the south knoll (to kennedy's left)

and not from the sewer.