The Education Forum

Mario Tauler Sague

David,

The Mary Ferrell archive has a document posted which outlines alleged plots against Castro as given to George McGovern. The Sague image was in there.

As to other candidates, I am kind of at a loss. There was an Agency asset who used the alias Wheat (I don't know his real name) who resembled the Mexico Oswald but beyond that, I don't know.

I have an image of this Wheat character circa mid 1950's but can't locate if for now. When I find it, I will post it.

Cheers,

James

Hi James,

Does this have any implications for the MLK assassination, does it help us with any photo identification? Gerry Hemming was short on detail on Sague's involvement. Any ideas?

John

John,

Regarding the possible involvement of Sague in the MLK assassination, he is still in the mix with the Canadian connections and a far right-wing group. As to specifics, it is still all speculation at the moment but I definitely feel the net is closing.

Cheers,

James

This is freaking rediculous that this individual has not yet been positively identified.

We know so much about him, we have many pictures of the guy, we know where he was at a specific time and place and you still want to argue about who he is?

They say the best JFK researchers in the world are on this forum, and yet they can't ID a guy?

INTERPOL has begun releasing photos of known child molestors, and within days they nail the guy, whereever he is and whatever he is doing they zoom right in on him, mainly from public and police response to the photos they release.

Now why, after forty years, has this guy, whose photo has been all over the world, managed to evade identity?

The only reason I can come up with is that he is being protected.

Does anyone else have a better answer?

Thanks,

And it is my firm belief that the mystery man in Mexico City will one day be positively identified to a legal and moral certainty, just as the tramps will be as well.

BK

IMO, the Mexico LHO was Frank Sturgis... Frank is on the left and on the right in the attached photo with the Mexico LHO in the middle.

Don

Don,

I don’t see any resemblance to Frank Sturgis at all. Sturgis had curly hair; the Mexican Oswald seems to have straight hair with a small bare spot on top of the head.

Johansson

Edited by Mark Johansson

IMO, the Mexico LHO was Frank Sturgis... Frank is on the left and on the right in the attached photo with the Mexico LHO in the middle.

Don

Don,

I don’t see any resemblance to Frank Sturgis at all. Sturgis had curly hair; the Mexican Oswald seems to have straight hair with a small bare spot on top of the head.

Johansson

I'm sorry you're not convinced Wim,

Undercover secret agents wear wigs, headpieces or whatever to conceal their identity!!! Try matching the facial features, height, body size and maybe you'll find the real Mexico City Oswald.

From Spartacus:

"In 1956 Sturgis moved to Cuba. He also spent time in Mexico; Venezuela, Costa Rica; Guatemala, Panama and Honduras. It is believed that during this time Sturgis worked undercover as a secret agent for the Central Intelligence Agency."

Oh by the way Wim, you look like Kelso in your Johansson avatar!!

Don

Don

Don,

Johansson

Undercover secret agents wear wigs, headpieces or whatever to conceal their identity!!! Try matching the facial features, height, body size and maybe you'll find the real Mexico City Oswald.

From Spartacus:

"In 1956 Sturgis moved to Cuba. He also spent time in Mexico; Venezuela, Costa Rica; Guatemala, Panama and Honduras. It is believed that during this time Sturgis worked undercover as a secret agent for the Central Intelligence Agency."

Don

Don,

First of all, I am a real person by the name of Mark Johansson. Wim Dankbaar used my profile when his password was lost and he couldn’t get any help from the moderators.

Secondly, the guy photographed by the surveillance cameras in Mexico is not Frank Sturgis. If it is, then there must have been some plastic surgery involved. See for yourself.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/LHO25.htm

Who is Kelso by the way?

Johansson

Edited by Mark Johansson

Don

Don,

Johansson

From Spartacus:

Don

Don,

First of all, I am a real person by the name of Mark Johansson. Wim Dankbaar used my profile when his password was lost and he couldn’t get any help from the moderators.

Secondly, the guy photographed by the surveillance cameras in Mexico is not Frank Sturgis. If it is, then there must have been some plastic surgery involved. See for yourself.

Who is Kelso by the way?

Johansson

Hey Johannsen/Wim,

Who is Kelso by the way?

My point exactly... you do not have a clue about America.

If you lived in America you would understand, same goes with your understanding of Frank Sturgis.

Don

Don

Don,

Johansson

From Spartacus:

Don

Don,

Who is Kelso by the way?

Johansson

Hey Johannsen/Wim,

Who is Kelso by the way?

If you lived in America you would understand, same goes with your understanding of Frank Sturgis.

Don

Don,

Who are you to judge my knowledge of America and Frank Sturgis?

Anyone can see that the Mexican version of Oswald is not Frank Sturgis.

Johansson

Don

Don,

Johansson

From Spartacus:

Don

Don,

Who is Kelso by the way?

Johansson

Hey Johannsen/Wim,

Who is Kelso by the way?

Don

Don,

I agree with Johansson. The guy doesn't look at all like Sturgis.

I've lived in the US all my life and who the hell is "Kelso"? Maybe I don't watch enough T.V. to know?

-- Bill

Amazing work James.

The attached, 'Saul' from MacDonald's book - which you have seen before. I do not believe that MacDonald provides any info as to why he named this individual 'Saul.' Within the context of the book, Saul would be known Internationally and in covert circles - which is something to ponder.

The resemblance to the Mexico City Oswald is striking. There is no resemblance to Sague.

Found this document on Ferrell's database - the description rules out this individual as well.

ORIGINATOR : CIA

TO : [No To]

TITLE : INFORMATION REPORT- BENITO LNU (ALIAS SAUL).

DATE : 02/04/1965

PAGES : 1

DOCUMENT TYPE : PAPER - TEXTUAL DOCUMENT

SUBJECTS : LNU, BENITO

CLASSIFICATION : SECRET

RESTRICTIONS : 1B

CURRENT STATUS : RELEASED WITH DELETIONS

DATE OF LAST REVIEW : 05/02/1998

COMMENTS : JFK64-21 : F2 : 1998.05.02.11:38:42:450108 :

Tim's post - guess it's back to the drawing board for now...

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...ost&p=21842

Edit: One quick comment - I have yet to see a photo of Roland 'Bud' Culligan. Does anyone have a photo of him?

- lee

Edited by Lee Forman