The Education Forum

Mr. and Mrs. Hester...who were they

Jack White

Paul Rigby brought up the Hesters. Nobody has investigated them. Who were they?

Mrs CHARLES HESTER, 2619 Keyhold Street, Irving, Texas, advised that sometime around 12:30 p.m., on November 22, 1963, she and her husband were standing along the street at a place immediately preceding the underpass on Elm Street, where President Kennedy was shot. Mrs HESTER advised she heard two loud noises which sounded like gunshots, and she saw President KENNEDY slump in the seat of the car he was riding in. Her husband grabbed then grabbed her and shoved her to the ground. Shortly thereafter they went across to the north side of the street on an embankment in an attempt to gain shelter. She stated that she believes she and her husband actually had been in the direct line of fire. She did not see anyone with a gun when the shots were fired and stated she could not furnish any information as to exactly where the shots came from. After the President’s car had pulled away from the scene, she and her husband proceeded to their car and left the area as she was very upset,” 24H523

Jack

Edited by Jack White

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs CHARLES HESTER, 2619 Keyhold Street, Irving, Texas, advised that sometime around 12:30 p.m., on November 22, 1963, she and her husband were standing along the street at a place immediately preceding the underpass on Elm Street, where President Kennedy was shot. Mrs HESTER advised she heard two loud noises which sounded like gunshots, and she saw President KENNEDY slump in the seat of the car he was riding in. Her husband grabbed then grabbed her and shoved her to the ground. Shortly thereafter they went across to the north side of the street on an embankment in an attempt to gain shelter. She stated that she believes she and her husband actually had been in the direct line of fire. She did not see anyone with a gun when the shots were fired and stated she could not furnish any information as to exactly where the shots came from. After the President’s car had pulled away from the scene, she and her husband proceeded to their car and left the area as she was very upset,” 24H523

Jack

The Hesters (circle)appear in Willis5...she seems to be holding a sign, he is sitting on a park bench and

maybe he is looking at a newspaper.

Jack

post-667-1263848344_thumb.jpg

Jack

The Hesters (circle)appear in Willis5...she seems to be holding a sign, he is sitting on a park bench and

Jack

Jack:

I have always been curious about the Hesters since he runs to the pergola after the shots and appears to be handing something to someone. I have never gotten a satisfactory explanation.

My best,

Doug Weldon

Jack

Jack

Jack:

I have always been curious about the Hesters since he runs to the pergola after the shots and appears to be handing something to someone. I have never gotten a satisfactory explanation.

My best,

Doug Weldon

I think that he just gets up and looks through a pergola opening. I will try to isolate it in Wiegman.

Jack

Jack

Jack

Jack:

My best,

Doug Weldon

I think that he just gets up and looks through a pergola opening. I will try to isolate it in Wiegman.

Jack

Here is Hester standing, enhanced greatly from very dark Wiegman.

Jack

post-667-1263850620_thumb.jpg

Jack

Jack

Jack:

My best,

Doug Weldon

Jack

Here is Hester standing, enhanced greatly from very dark Wiegman.

Jack

Jack:

I have just always thought it was odd that he would leave his wife and run to the pergola. I just remember that he appeared to have something in his hand. I had hoped that he would have been questioned as to why he ran to the pergola. Many thanks.

Best,

Doug Weldon

Best,

Doug Weldon

I have just always thought it was odd that he would leave his wife and run to the pergola.

I have always thought that as well, I would never leave my wife and run into the shelter like Mr Hester does

Thats just crazy, like Brehm I would have coverd my children and if I just had my wife I would cover her or if I thought we should move to the pergola for saftey I would have got her up and ran with her to the pergola

Always been a weird thing to me

After looking at the Hester photos, I think we need to concentrate on the statement:

Is it possible that the FBI agent garbled her statement?

Is it possible that the photos do not show the Hesters?

What was the Hester connection to Zapruder and Sitzman?

What was the sign she is seen holding?

What were the occupations of the Hesters?

Can anyone say?

Jack

Zapruder filming Sitzman with the Hester's

siz_zap.jpg

Looking at the fire plug through the pergola opening, I suddenly realized this:

ZAPRUDER IS FILMING THIS SCENE FROM ATOP THE PEDESTAL. There goes the story about

Zapruder vertigo and Sitzman helping steady him on the pedestal!

Comments?

Jack