The Education Forum

Mr. and Mrs. Hester...who were they

Jack White

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps some of these will aid in the studies any gifs i am quite sure all are chris davidsons..except the smoke that is by bill miller thanks for their efforts and your time..b if i have posted any dups i will delete them to save space...

Edited by Bernice Moore

I've looked at several YouTube Weigmans...Is there an extant version that shows what the man does after he reaches the pergola window, without the film suddenly cutting to the Newmans?

The Hesters look like the Michael and Ruth Paine of DP. Is that thing in his hand an 8mm camera? Is he making sure that anyone standing behind the pergola has fled Weigman's lens?

Maybe that was their assignment - to "beard" Zapruder and Sitzman, and shoo away anybody approaching the pergola. Then they got caught up in panic they weren't prepared for. They look like they didn't expect so much shooting.

Zapruder and Sitzman, of course, being "beards" for any other photographers at the pergola, or shooters.

DP seems full of beards and doubles...like TUM and DCM.

Edited by David Andrews

Why are anti alterationists so afraid of this thread?

Jack

Jack,

Bernice's above posting of the moving Bell film sequence shows the Hesters getting up exactly as the Weigman film does.

Todd

Please point out the Hesters in this frame of the Bell fillm. Surely you don't think

they are that tiny pryamid and pile of rocks.

Jack

post-667-1264016242_thumb.jpg

Jack

Jack,

Bernice's above posting of the moving Bell film sequence shows the Hesters getting up exactly as the Weigman film does.

Todd

Please point out the Hesters in this frame of the Bell fillm. Surely you don't think

Jack

There is no "pryamid" or "pile of rocks". What your looking at are the blurred images of the Hesters.

Watch the film in motion Jack.

Jack

Jack,

Todd

Jack

There is no "pryamid" or "pile of rocks". What your looking at are the blurred images of the Hesters.

Watch the film in motion Jack.

Motion helps disguise the sloppy animation.

Here Todd...smoke this instead of whatever you're smokin'

Jack

post-667-1264018324_thumb.jpg