The Education Forum

Mr. and Mrs. Hester...who were they

Jack White

Miscellany:

I believe I read or got somewhere that Sitzman was 5'10".

On the Hesters it is very odd about the documents listing them as colored.

This seems an unlikely mistake. The conflicting statements of the Hesters

are also odd.

Clearly the Wiegman Hesters differ from the Zapruder Hesters. So far, the

first ID of the Wiegman Hesters is by Trask. I find that suspicious.

We need to get somebody interested in tracking this down. I understand

Beatrice is still alive, but no longer lives in Dallas.

Jack

The photo Bernice posted of Sitzman shows her height the same as Aubrey Rike.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes jack charles died in 67 from a heart attack post #32 when two researchers one Jaynes went to the town where she had moved to after remarrying they could not find her...that is about all i have other than the earlier info i posted...I think the 5'10" for Marilyn came from me from rich's in a post going by the info that beverly had told me...I am still looking for that to be sure of what exactly she said but the i think she said her height was 5.'8" and she always wore the highest of heels at least two inches then she mentioned seeing marilyn eye to eye when they met so that would make her approx 5'10 " well both of them .but it also appears in the photo i posted that marilyn has sandals on flats and bev did tell me she had on very high heels...which would then make her taller than bev if bev had not had the high heels on..2 inches taller possibly....for now..FWIW b..

Edited by Bernice Moore

yes jack charles died in 67 from a heart attack post #32 when two researchers one Jaynes went to the town where she had moved to after remarrying they could not find her...that is about all i have other than the earlier info i posted...I think the 5'10" for Marilyn came from me from rich's in a post going by the info that beverly had told me...I am still looking for that to be sure of what exactly she said but the i think she said her height was 5.'8" and she always wore the highest of heels at least two inches then she mentioned seeing marilyn eye to eye when they met so that would make her approx 5'10 " well both of them .but it also appears in the photo i posted that marilyn has sandals on flats and bev did tell me she had on very high heels...which would then make her taller than bev if bev had not had the high heels on..2 inches taller possibly....for now..FWIW b..

Thanks for this Sitzman identification Bernice.

That person standing behind the pedestal has been bothering me for some time.

I had forgotten Greg Jaynes. He sorta disappeared. I wonder what town he traced Beatrice to?

It is obvious she is not pictured in Wiegman if she was picture with Sitzman by Zapruder.

If found, someone need to ask her which picture shows her. We need to know who the OTHER

couple was. Thanks.

It seems that nobody is interested in discussing the Wiegman Hesters and Zapruder Hesters

except Bernice. Why is that?

Jack

hi jack , well it was dixie that brought this thread back to life so i know she is interested . and really i have been watching for info on them for years and picking up what bits and typing out from books etc i have read or whatever wee gems may appear on the sites, because of the connection to marilyn that day and the peggy burney info to the contrary that she was with zapruder and filmed from the street......but there is very little there not much and only in the Livingstone book was anything new that came out in ages of which i was grateful if it is not out there or is known by say the dallas people and is not released for others by them then it is that continuing brick wall..i mention at times....many thanks for your input this thread turned out to be informative and a saver...best b..if i have doubled with any photos below that have been posted so far i will check and delete to save resources...take care all best ..two did not take so you must open them...

Edited by Bernice Moore

Jack...Earlier, in this same thread in Post 49, I told some things about the Hesters and mentioned then that I never could believe that was actually the Hesters in

A-8, but I don't think anyone read it. Then I brought it up again and that time you did respond. But I have no idea who the A-8 couple might be. I have been quite interested in the Hesters, but there is just not much info about them. Still I am interested.

Dixie

It seems that nobody is interested in discussing the Wiegman Hesters and Zapruder Hesters

Jack

hi jack , well it was dixie that brought this thread back to life so i know she is interested . and really i have been watching for info on them for years and picking up what bits and typing out from books etc i have read or whatever wee gems may appear on the sites, because of the connection to marilyn that day and the peggy burney info to the contrary that she was with zapruder and filmed from the street......but there is very little there not much and only in the Livingstone book was anything new that came out in ages of which i was grateful if it is not out there or is known by say the dallas people and is not released for others by them then it is that continuing brick wall..i mention at times....many thanks for your input this thread turned out to be informative and a saver...best b..if i have doubled with any photos below that have been posted so far i will check and delete to save resources...take care all best ..two did not take so you must open them...

Thanks, Bernice, for the Hester stuff. See attachment with questions. A little progress.

I still think that WiegHester and ZapHesters are not the same couples, based on the

dress Beatrice is wearing.

Jack

PS. I need to clarify "where is her husband?" by comparing this image to others.

Obviously there is a black shape that is supposed to be him. I intended to rework

that sentence.

post-667-1265951885_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jack White

Jack

Thanks, Bernice, for the Hester stuff. See attachment with questions. A little progress.

I still think that WiegHester and ZapHesters are not the same couples, based on the

Jack

PS. I need to clarify "where is her husband?" by comparing this image to others.

Obviously there is a black shape that is supposed to be him. I intended to rework

that sentence.

jack contact chris davidson seems to me that he did research on the black shape with some and came to the conclusion it was wiegman himself look in that direction the thread may be here on the f but is so i have no idea the title perhaps he will come along or and will find it...best b..

is this any help bell...

Edited by Bernice Moore

Harry Holmes (looking through binoculars from the fifth floor of the Terminal

Annex building, on the other side of Dealey Plaza, two blocks south of

Elm Street), April 2, 1964: “I saw many people down on the ground, and I

have one particular couple in mind hat I had watched on a bench, sitting

on a park bench that the man had this woman down. I remember my

impression at the time that he was trying to take a gun away from her, or

something, and by that time I decided maybe there was a gun involved in

it instead of firecrackers. He had her down on the ground. But then it

later developed that he was trying to protect her from the shots. But then

I didn’t know that at the time. And I did watch her as they got up.” [Warren

Commission testimony: 7H291]

b

Jack

Jack

that sentence.

jack contact chris davidson seems to he that he did research on the black shape with some and came to the conclusion it was wiegman himself look in that direction the thread may be here on the f but is so i have no idea the title perhaps he will come along or and will find it...best b..

is this any help bell...

HAHAHAHA!...that was a good one on me! In the cropped version, the cropped Stemmons sign looked like a standing woman.

The complete frame is MUCH BETTER. Do you know what film that is?

Jack :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Jack White

Thanks for this Sitzman identification Bernice.

That person standing behind the pedestal has been bothering me for some time.

Murray Scan "LARGE"

Click on the image to view FULL SIZE

Edited by Robin Unger